Jump to content

David Icke's claim that 'there is no virus'?


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, kilowon said:

so you are admitting that virologists are lying? And yet you still believe in them? Cognitive dissonance

Most are being over cautious.

Some are aware that SARS-CoV-2 and Covid-19 are not as dangerous as first thought and many of these signed The Great Barrington Declaration which wanted a targeted approach for the most vulnerable.

One of the virologists I admire the most is Judy Mikovitz of Plandemic fame who knows that the virus exists.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, kilowon said:

The guy keep contradicting himself. He trust virologist but at the same times think they are lying

No I do not keep contradicting myself.

I trust all virologists when they say that viruses exist.

I don't trust those who are being far too over cautious.

I trust virologists like Judy Mikovitz.

The only virologist who is lying is Stefan Lanka who wants to make money from the gullible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, GeoffB said:

No I do not keep contradicting myself.

I trust all virologists when they say that viruses exist.

I don't trust those who are being far too over cautious.

I trust virologists like Judy Mikovitz.

The only virologist who is lying is Stefan Lanka who wants to make money from the gullible.

explain how he makes money from the gullible? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, GeoffB said:

Most are being over cautious.

Some are aware that SARS-CoV-2 and Covid-19 are not as dangerous as first thought and many of these signed The Great Barrington Declaration which wanted a targeted approach for the most vulnerable.

One of the virologists I admire the most is Judy Mikovitz of Plandemic fame who knows that the virus exists.

Over cautious? In what sense?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, GeoffB said:

Viruses existing is beyond scientific doubt.

Some of you seem to need to believe that viruses don't exist for your own personal wellbeing.

I am giving you the information that shows viruses exist.

Some highly qualified people in the alternative media like Judy Mikovits know that viruses exist.

The scam is that many virologists, epidemiologists, scientists and doctors have persuaded governments that SARS-CoV-2 and Covid-19 are more dangerous that they really are giving them the excuse to bring in unnecessary draconian measures which harms the human race.

We can only speculate where the virus came from and why they are doing it.

It just maybe a scam by Big Pharma to make more money or it might be population reduction.

We await to find out.

It would be easier to persuade the general public to fight these measures if some didn't have the crazy idea that "viruses don't exist".

Viruses existence has never been scientifically proven. You saying it is does not make it so. Until someone can isolate a virus by itself and show it to be the cause of the diseases associated with it then viruses does not exist. So you are admitting that some virologist are lying and misleading the world. And yet you trust them? It would be far easier if everyone knew that viruses does not exist and there is nothing to fear. Once the fear of the imaginary enemy goes then Big Pharma control is gone. Never seen anyone contradict themselves as much as you. You are up there with Fauci and WHO when it comes to contradicting yourself. Pitiful

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, GeoffB said:

What are your qualifications in virology?

The same as every other virologist. Imaginary. Your constant appeal to authorities is sad. So typical of sheeple. They want others to tell them what to do. You have a mind. Use it. Stop relying on authorities to tell you what is true or not. sheesh

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

 

Yeah especially it is nowhere to be found. lol

gkwj5Jk.png

 

7OSENZ0.png

 

 

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/documents_held_showing_sars_cov2

 

This is fake news.

The writers to the CDC et al asked for proof of the existence of a totally isolated virus knowing that viruses are only evident when they attack another cell.

“Viruses are obligate intracellular parasites and rely on the host-cell machinery for proper expression of their genes”.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-72533-2

Consequently, a virus sample for investigation always has to have a host cell.
Therefore it is impossible for a virus to be totally isolated. Virologists have always known this and they have always known viruses exist and can prove it by viral gene sequencing.

There is only one virologist in the whole world who thinks "viruses do not exist" and that is Stefan Lanka.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kilowon said:

explain how he makes money from the gullible? 

As I keep saying to you from his book sale on Amazon Germany where I have given you the link.

1 hour ago, kilowon said:

Over cautious? In what sense?

They are advising governments that SARS-CoV-2 and Covid-19 are more deadly than they really are.

1 hour ago, kilowon said:

Viruses existence has never been scientifically proven. You saying it is does not make it so. Until someone can isolate a virus by itself and show it to be the cause of the diseases associated with it then viruses does not exist. So you are admitting that some virologist are lying and misleading the world. And yet you trust them? It would be far easier if everyone knew that viruses does not exist and there is nothing to fear. Once the fear of the imaginary enemy goes then Big Pharma control is gone. Never seen anyone contradict themselves as much as you. You are up there with Fauci and WHO when it comes to contradicting yourself. Pitiful

Viruses have been proved to exist via gene sequencing.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kilowon said:

The same as every other virologist. Imaginary. Your constant appeal to authorities is sad. So typical of sheeple. They want others to tell them what to do. You have a mind. Use it. Stop relying on authorities to tell you what is true or not. sheesh

“Viruses are obligate intracellular parasites and rely on the host-cell machinery for proper expression of their genes”.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-72533-2
Consequently, a virus sample for investigation always has to have a host cell.
Therefore it is impossible for a virus to be totally isolated. Virologists have always known this.
The sample is placed into a sophisticated gene sequencing machine and it’s genome and it’s quality is determined.
The sequence is then checked against a database of known viruses.
It is a very complicated process which a layman would struggle to understand.
Thankfully highly qualified virologists and other experts can interpret the data for the good of mankind. It is politicians who decide what action should be taken after taking advice from their “chosen” advisors.
Anyone who states that “viruses do not exist” is an irrelevance to the struggle to ensure that the action taken is in proportion to the risk and/or threat from this novel virus.
We will probably never know whether the virus was natural, altered by gain of function or created in a lab and accidently or deliberately released.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, GeoffB said:

No I do not keep contradicting myself.

I trust all virologists when they say that viruses exist.

I don't trust those who are being far too over cautious.

I trust virologists like Judy Mikovitz.

The only virologist who is lying is Stefan Lanka who wants to make money from the gullible.

You're right GeoffB, you're ALWAYS right... but it only applies to YOU.

Fuck off with your ignorant attempts to IMPOSE your own BULLSHIT Beliefs on others.

It just might be someone you disagree with just might have a greater awareness and a better idea and understanding of what is going on than you are capable of seeing in your current state.

You and your character assasinations and slanders and outright lies...projection, inversion

 

 

adams.jpg

Edited by novymir
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GeoffB said:

“Viruses are obligate intracellular parasites and rely on the host-cell machinery for proper expression of their genes”.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-72533-2
Consequently, a virus sample for investigation always has to have a host cell.
Therefore it is impossible for a virus to be totally isolated. Virologists have always known this.
The sample is placed into a sophisticated gene sequencing machine and it’s genome and it’s quality is determined.
The sequence is then checked against a database of known viruses.
It is a very complicated process which a layman would struggle to understand.
Thankfully highly qualified virologists and other experts can interpret the data for the good of mankind. It is politicians who decide what action should be taken after taking advice from their “chosen” advisors.
Anyone who states that “viruses do not exist” is an irrelevance to the struggle to ensure that the action taken is in proportion to the risk and/or threat from this novel virus.
We will probably never know whether the virus was natural, altered by gain of function or created in a lab and accidently or deliberately released.
 

so if it cannot be isolated how is it placed in a gene sequencing machine? I have read how it is done. It is not complicated for the layman. It is complete hogwash science fiction. Once again, stop just spouting the Rockefeller's nonsense. Use your mind. How can you sequence the gene of something that you cannot separate from  a cell? How the hell you know where the cells ends and the virus begin? Think, it ain't illegal yet. THERE IS NO VIRUS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GeoffB said:

This is fake news.

The writers to the CDC et al asked for proof of the existence of a totally isolated virus knowing that viruses are only evident when they attack another cell.

“Viruses are obligate intracellular parasites and rely on the host-cell machinery for proper expression of their genes”.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-72533-2

Consequently, a virus sample for investigation always has to have a host cell.
Therefore it is impossible for a virus to be totally isolated. Virologists have always known this and they have always known viruses exist and can prove it by viral gene sequencing.

There is only one virologist in the whole world who thinks "viruses do not exist" and that is Stefan Lanka.
 

It is an FOI. How can a freedom of information request be fake news? FFS. If viruses can only be proven to exist by gene sequencing then what about the viruses supposedly discovered by the likes of Enders well before the invention of gene sequencing technologies in the 1970's? How were they proven to exist? Virologist have long ago claimed they can isolate viruses. When challenged for proof they suddenly turn around and say they cannot isolate virus. Viruses are not only evident when they attack a cell according to virology. They supposedly exist as virions too. You defending something which you yourself does not understand

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone who states that “viruses do not exist” is an irrelevance to the struggle to ensure that the action taken is in proportion to the risk and/or threat from this novel virus.

 

As is anyone who is labelling them as such and subsequently claiming that they cause disease.

 

Meanwhile the vaccine genocide initiated by "the virus" continues at pace

Edited by MarcusOmouse
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GeoffB said:

As I keep saying to you from his book sale on Amazon Germany where I have given you the link.

 

 

so everyone who write a book is making money from the gullible? Are virology books making money from the gullible? Once again, all of his works is available free to read on his website. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Anyone who states that “viruses do not exist” is an irrelevance to the struggle to ensure that the action taken is in proportion to the risk and/or threat from this novel virus.

 

As is anyone who in labelling them as such and subsequently claiming that they cause disease.

What like 99.9999" of the scientific community?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Anyone who states that “viruses do not exist” is an irrelevance to the struggle to ensure that the action taken is in proportion to the risk and/or threat from this novel virus.

 

As is anyone who is labelling them as such and subsequently claiming that they cause disease.

 

Meanwhile the vaccine genocide initiated by "the virus" continues at pace

exactly, he does not realized that if the world realized there is no virus and thus there is nothing to fear and no need for vaccine or social distancing, lockdown and mask mandate then this whole scam collapse and the human race will be free from the great reset.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, kilowon said:

so everyone who write a book is making money from the gullible? Are virology books making money from the gullible? Once again, all of his works is available free to read on his website. 

Lanka is also the namesake for the "Dr. Lankas ReSet" product range. This consists of "standard substances and aids that make life amazingly easy". It contains, among other things, capsules for ingestion called "BrainFit extra", the packaging of which is also provided with Lanka's name, as well as "Manju", a drink based on "effective microorganisms" , healing clay , "Bach flower emergency drops" and much more . Lanka is also promoting a water filter marketed by the owner of Food D'Or with reference to an otherwise scientifically unknown water memory and "biologically useful vibrational states of water". [52]

Lanka adds advertisements for Maunawai products to its own publications. Maunawai is a supplier of water filters that are supposed to produce PI water for water revitalization that is otherwise unknown in science .

Lanka holds seminars on various topics. In 2014, for example, a series of seminars "Medically Relevant Biology" and "Seminars on Interpersonal Relationships" were announced, the participation fee was 280 euros. Lanka offers individual lessons for 90 euros per hour.

https://www.psiram.com/de/index.php/Datei:Lanka-ReSet.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, GeoffB said:

Lanka is also the namesake for the "Dr. Lankas ReSet" product range. This consists of "standard substances and aids that make life amazingly easy". It contains, among other things, capsules for ingestion called "BrainFit extra", the packaging of which is also provided with Lanka's name, as well as "Manju", a drink based on "effective microorganisms" , healing clay , "Bach flower emergency drops" and much more . Lanka is also promoting a water filter marketed by the owner of Food D'Or with reference to an otherwise scientifically unknown water memory and "biologically useful vibrational states of water". [52]

Lanka adds advertisements for Maunawai products to its own publications. Maunawai is a supplier of water filters that are supposed to produce PI water for water revitalization that is otherwise unknown in science .

Lanka holds seminars on various topics. In 2014, for example, a series of seminars "Medically Relevant Biology" and "Seminars on Interpersonal Relationships" were announced, the participation fee was 280 euros. Lanka offers individual lessons for 90 euros per hour.

https://www.psiram.com/de/index.php/Datei:Lanka-ReSet.jpg

Incredible to me that your source is this malicious hit piece. Shame on you. Ad hominem and strawman is the last refuge of trolls. I understand now why offguardian  called you a troll. As for his product range, I have no problem with it. People are free to make the choice whether to buy his product or not. What exactly is your issue with water filters and seminars?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Meanwhile , the vaccine genocide caused by this "virus" continues at pace. 

 

A "virus"  which previously  had a survival rate somewhere close to the number of your scientific community who claim it is this deadly pathogen.

 

Until you get vaccinated against it that is.

 

Sound to me like the gain of function is in the vaccine, particularly when you consider the cold blooded psychopaths who funded the research?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

A "virus"  which previously  had a survival rate somewhere close to the number of your scientific community who claim it is this deadly pathogen.

 

ah but he changed his mind by saying it's not as dangerous as they have initially thought.... lol

 

But it appears that virologists are lying to the government yet again. The government doesn't care either.

Any execuse to ramp up the fear and on it goes.  *Cue Phil Collins - I don't care anymore* lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, GeoffB said:

What like 99.9999" of the scientific community?

 

It's funny as fuck!

He's on D.I.'s forum blabbering on about the validity/legitimacy of consensus "reality". 🙃

 

The joke is still on you buddy. The Truth will not back up your fantasies.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...