David Icke's claim that 'there is no virus'?

2 hours ago, Thoth001 said:

Not to mention, not everybody is right 100% of the time

I too have had to research about viruses from October 2019 when the hysterical media started to mis-report what was happening in Wuhan and then Italy.

David Icke originally said back then that Covid19 was caused by 5G.

He has now been seduced by a handful of people like Stefan Lanka, David Crowe, Andrew Kaufman, Thomas Cowan, Sally Fallon Morell, Sam Bailey, etc. who all have books to sell (some of whom have no virus expertise) that ALL viruses don't exist due to Terrain Theory over Germ Theory.

This is such a very, very fringe view.

They are saying that all the tens of thousands of highly qualified virologists in the world don't know what they are doing.

They are saying that the hundreds of bio-labs around the world are working on viruses which don't exist.

They are saying that "Gain of Function" can't happen because viruses don't exist.

They are saying that the US military, spooks and the Dr Strangeloves who work for them are all misguided in wanting to weaponize viruses because "viruses don't exist".

You're right, David Icke is not right 100% of the time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/3/2021 at 10:43 AM, GeoffB said:

Are you a doctor?

This guy is ......

There was the famous video by Dr Cameron Kyle-Sidell early on where he described COVID-19 as “a disease that does not make sense to us — a disease for which our usual treatment does not work.”
“Some are questioning whether this is a lung disease causing blood problems or a blood disease causing lung problems,” he said.
“I don’t know what it is, but I know that I have never seen it before. People are dying of a disease we don’t understand,.”
Kyle-Sidell has also said that “COVID-19 lung disease, as far as I can see, is not a pneumonia” but seems to be “some kind of viral-induced disease most resembling high altitude sickness.”

Millions of health professionals around the world are treating patients with symptoms that they have not seen before.

Note how he leaps from the comments of one obscure medical doctor claiming to have never seen such symptoms before to "millions of health professionals".

I would rather believe them than a handful of fringe commentators who all have books to sell and the gullible people who follow them.

It's not about believing anyone. It's about demonstrable facts, about logical analysis of claims, methodologies, and data, with which you, with a mindset rooted in the notion of "authority", refuse to directly engage. 

Some facts are:

• SARS-CoV-2 cannot be directly observed.
  • SARS-CoV-2 has never actually been isolated.
  • Claimed viral "isolates" are not pure solutions of virions but soups of cellular and genetic matter, bovine serum, antibiotics and various chemicals.
  • SARS-CoV-2 has never been shown in a controlled experiment by infection with a viral isolate to cause in vivo in human beings any of the set of  symptoms associated with "COVID-19".
  • Since viral isolation is the gold standard test for viral infection and SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated, no gold standard exists for SARS-CoV-2. The mainstream medical literature confirms that no gold standard exists.
  • Since no gold standard exists, no test capable of identifying SARS-CoV-2 infection with any known degree of accuracy exists, therefore such infections, and consequently cases of "COVID-19", whose identification depends on identifying such infection, cannot be diagnosed.

If you think SARS-CoV-2 has in fact met criteria which could be considered epistemically adequate to have demonstrated its existence, please let us know what they are. 

Therefore the virus is real and new.

Non sequitur.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GeoffB said:

They are saying that all the tens of thousands of highly qualified virologists in the world don't know what they are doing.

They are saying that the hundreds of bio-labs around the world are working on viruses which don't exist.

They are saying that "Gain of Function" can't happen because viruses don't exist.

They are saying that the US military, spooks and the Dr Strangeloves who work for them are all misguided in wanting to weaponize viruses because "viruses don't exist".

No. 

They are saying that virologists are interpreting data of instrumental, clinical and epidemiological phenomena on the basis of the presuppositions and hypotheses of an unverifiable theory whose validity they never even question.

Yes, virologists have a theory which makes sense of what they see and do. That doesn't imply anything about the ontological status of viruses. And virologists don't "work on viruses". This is as misguided an idea as thinking you can put a tissue sample under an electron microscope and just "see" viruses. They don't "work on viruses" any more than chemists work on atoms. What they work on is what virologists where working on even before the 1950s in the old and failed virology as it existed before the advent of the genetic hypothesis: poisonous solutions claimed to be poisonous by virtue of an invisible and infectious entity residing within them, nowadays a theorised sequence of RNA or DNA in a protein case that is just assumed to be of foreign origin and assumed to be a cause rather than an effect of disease. 

But of course, you make the "there's no way all these people could be wrong" argument which avoids dealing with the content of any actual arguments made against the theory of viruses. Thousands of highly qualified phrenologists didn't "know what they were doing either". And you, and tens of millions of scientists unfortunately, are philosophically naive and don't understand what "science" really is.

As for "peer review", if astrologers checks fellow astrologers, who checks astrology? What does consensus even matter if the field itself is bogus? With something like chemistry, rocket physics, or computer science, technology is produced that is directly dependent upon theory and whose effectiveness is readily verifiable by the layperson, virology doesn't produce any kind of technology like that: its fruits are vaccines and to a lesser extent anti-viral medications whose effectiveness has to be taken on faith in the studies produced by the same corporations and governments pushing and selling them (and whose effectiveness doesn't absolutely depend on the truth of viral theory either).

Edited by Apotheosis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, GeoffB said:

Name them.

Many Covid patients who go on a ventilator are suffering from Hypoxia and I have already quoted Dr Cameron Kyle-Sidell.

Way back in May 2020 writing in The New York Times, Dr. Levitan, with 30 years of emergency medicine experience, notes “A vast majority of Covid pneumonia patients I met had remarkably low oxygen saturations at triage" ie Hypoxia.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7397783/

I'm not the slightest bit interested if David Icke agrees with me or not, my concern is that he is harming the anti-lockdown movement and alienating the general public who we need to persuade that this so-called pandemic is nowhere near as bad as governments are saying it is by holding his very, very fringe view that all viruses don't exist.

We could have more of the public on board if David Icke acknowledged that the virus is real and manufactured in a lab.

I agree with 99% of what David says but his fundamental point of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and all other viruses like measles, flu and the common cold do not exist is failing to engage the publics imagination and support.

They have been named many times in these forums... I personally think you are a shit disturber and you know you are just wanting to keep thread agitated... evidence has been given from many on this site but still you ask the same questions. This `virus`HAS NOT BEEN ISOLATED. Once you absorb that, you should be able to determine that without that pertinent information everything else about `covid`is horseshit.  

You may want to check out the latest from Alberta Canada re - no isolate.

I`m not going to spoonfeed you the info because tomorrow you will no doubt say Alberta got it wrong...and David Icke needs to tell everyone he believes in covid so that the public will be on board (what with vaccinations...lol) 

Talk to the hand.

13 hours ago, GeoffB said:

Name them.

Many Covid patients who go on a ventilator are suffering from Hypoxia and I have already quoted Dr Cameron Kyle-Sidell.

Way back in May 2020 writing in The New York Times, Dr. Levitan, with 30 years of emergency medicine experience, notes “A vast majority of Covid pneumonia patients I met had remarkably low oxygen saturations at triage" ie Hypoxia.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7397783/

I'm not the slightest bit interested if David Icke agrees with me or not, my concern is that he is harming the anti-lockdown movement and alienating the general public who we need to persuade that this so-called pandemic is nowhere near as bad as governments are saying it is by holding his very, very fringe view that all viruses don't exist.

We could have more of the public on board if David Icke acknowledged that the virus is real and manufactured in a lab.

I agree with 99% of what David says but his fundamental point of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and all other viruses like measles, flu and the common cold do not exist is failing to engage the publics imagination and support.

I think David Icke is spot on. https://darianfentos.writeas.com/covid-cases-understanding-the-pcr-magic-trick

It's all bullshit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

They have been named many times in these forums... I personally think you are a shit disturber and you know you are just wanting to keep thread agitated... evidence has been given from many on this site but still you ask the same questions. This `virus`HAS NOT BEEN ISOLATED. Once you absorb that, you should be able to determine that without that pertinent information everything else about `covid`is horseshit.  

You may want to check out the latest from Alberta Canada re - no isolate.

I`m not going to spoonfeed you the info because tomorrow you will no doubt say Alberta got it wrong...and David Icke needs to tell everyone he believes in covid so that the public will be on board (what with vaccinations...lol) 

Talk to the hand.

I agree with you; and there are three or four of them here at the moment and they have achieved a small victory with the shutting down of the mega thread.

Talk to the hand indeed; a shame more people here can’t see what is going on and ignore them completely.

Fair enough to state your opinion, or make queries, but banging on and on about it -  and treating others with contempt etc - is the mo of a stirrer; and/or someone with a huge ego.

My money’s on the former in this case.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, GeoffB said:

I too have had to research about viruses from October 2019 when the hysterical media started to mis-report what was happening in Wuhan and then Italy.

David Icke originally said back then that Covid19 was caused by 5G.

He has now been seduced by a handful of people like Stefan Lanka, David Crowe, Andrew Kaufman, Thomas Cowan, Sally Fallon Morell, Sam Bailey, etc. who all have books to sell (some of whom have no virus expertise) that ALL viruses don't exist due to Terrain Theory over Germ Theory.

This is such a very, very fringe view.

You're right, David Icke is not right 100% of the time.

I think you are confusing everything he said, that what it boils down to. Maybe go back and listen to what he has to say.

Top Govt Health Official Admits in Canada Court COVID19 Virus Not Proven

Both in law and in science, the virus does NOT exist. Canada court hears top government health officer admit on the record that no isolated SARS-COV-2 virus exists. Alberta Judge upholds citizen defendant’s argument that health officials patently failed to submit scientific proof of COVID19.

Freedom of Information requests to the CDC/FDA, UK and Irish health authorities also revealed governments worldwide cannot prove any such deadly coronavirus is real. Same for New Zealand where Ministry of Health and NZ’s Institute of Environmental Science and Research admitted “no record” of COVID19 isolate.

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/new-zealand-no-record-of-covid-19-virus-isolation-at-the-ministry-of-health-or-the-institute-of-environmental-science-and-research/

https://principia-scientific.com/health-canada-has-no-record-of-covid-19-virus-isolation/

Would a sane person mix a patient sample (containing various sources of genetic material and never proven to contain any particular virus) with transfected monkey kidney cells, fetal bovine serum and toxic drugs, then claim that the resulting concoction is “viral isolate” and ship it off internationally for use in critical research (including vaccine and test development)?

9 Canadian institutions have provided their final responses: Health Canada, the National Research Council of Canada, Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization-International Vaccine Centre (VIDO-InterVac), McGill University, the Region of Peel (Ontario), the University of Toronto, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, McMaster University and Mount Sinai Hospital (Toronto) (researchers from the last 4 institutions had publicly claimed to have “isolated the virus”).

Every institution has indicated the same: that they searched their records and located none describing the isolation of any “COVID-19 virus” directly from a patient sample that was not first adulterated with other sources of genetic material. (Those other sources are typically monkey kidney aka “Vero” cells and fetal bovine serum).

https://principia-scientific.com/health-canada-has-no-record-of-covid-19-virus-isolation/

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/NRC-A2020-0010-Response-NIL.pdf

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/canadas-vido-intervac-has-no-record-of-covid-19-virus-isolation/

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/McGill-FOI-reply-isolation-redacted.pdf

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/region-of-peel-has-no-record-of-covid-19-virus-isolation/

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/university-of-toronto-sunnybrook-hsc-have-no-record-of-covid-19-virus-

isolation/

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/university-of-toronto-sunnybrook-hsc-have-no-record-of-covid-19-virus-

isolation/

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/university-of-toronto-sunnybrook-hsc-have-no-record-of-covid-19-virus-isolation/

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/university-of-toronto-sunnybrook-hsc-have-no-record-of-covid-19-virus-isolation/

Here is a compilation pdf containing “isolation/purification/existence of SARS-COV-2” FOI responses from 33 institutions around the world.

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FOI-responses-re-covid19-virus-isolation-purification-33-institutions-Nov-7-2020_all_chrono.pdf

And yes, we are aware of the many publications wherein authors claim to have “isolated the virus”. We’ve looked at numerous such studies and have yet to see one where they actually did so. Claiming to have done something and actually doing it are sometimes 2 different things, even in peer-reviewed science. And yes we are aware of the many published alleged “SARS-COV-2 genomes” – these were in fact manufactured, not discovered. And yes we are aware that EM photos have been published, allegedly of “the virus”, however a photo of something does not tell you what the thing is, where it came from or what it does. One has to scrutinize the Methods used to “isolate the virus” / obtain said photos / obtain alleged genomes, and that is when absolutely everything falls apart with “COVID-19”.)

1 hour ago, Thoth001 said:

Both in law and in science, the virus does NOT exist.

I have said many times that I know it hasn't been isolated or purified but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

No virus including measles has never been isolated or purified but it doesn't mean the measles virus doesn't exist.

David Icke has shown how easy it is to lead people up the garden path with his mantra from a few other outliers that Terrain Theory is viable.

They are doing the anti-lockdown movement harm with this very, very fringe view as they bring derision upon themselves.

This is measles. You can see the evidence. If viruses do not exist what is causing the measles rash which can lead to blindness?

(I do not agree with vaccinations before you ask).

measles_wide.jpg.pagespeed.ce.a3_vlrWYb_.jpg

6 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Both Covid threads locked.

Had enough now. This forum is obviously stifling debate about anything anti-covid. Has Icke taken the Elite's shilling?

Mega Thread will be re-opened later this evening - UK time..
BC

4 hours ago, GeoffB said:

I have said many times that I know it hasn't been isolated or purified but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

No virus including measles has never been isolated or purified but it doesn't mean the measles virus doesn't exist.

David Icke has shown how easy it is to lead people up the garden path with his mantra from a few other outliers that Terrain Theory is viable.

They are doing the anti-lockdown movement harm with this very, very fringe view as they bring derision upon themselves.

This is measles. You can see the evidence. If viruses do not exist what is causing the measles rash which can lead to blindness?

could the measles be a bacterial infection? If yes then this is why it spreads.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

I agree with you; and there are three or four of them here at the moment and they have achieved a small victory with the shutting down of the mega thread.

Talk to the hand indeed; a shame more people here can’t see what is going on and ignore them completely.

Fair enough to state your opinion, or make queries, but banging on and on about it -  and treating others with contempt etc - is the mo of a stirrer; and/or someone with a huge ego.

My money’s on the former in this case.

Absolutely agree... Geoff`s ego cant seem to let up. Just stirring the pot. I``d also say there are at least six that are not here for good.  I watch closely and as with Arya Stark....they are on the `list`. LOL

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Mega Thread will be re-opened later this evening - UK time..
BC

That`s right. Whenever anyone posts anything of interest such as reactions to the vaccine or Kary Mullis info, or  protests etc. ..they swoop... and they start posting drivel to distract and bury the pertinent posts....and the funny thing is...it can be in the middle of the night too. The thread is quiet....someone posts ONE post and in they swoop.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, GeoffB said:

If you get time, I suggest watching this:

Germ "theory" destroyed.

https://ourtube.co.uk/watch/ksbBjIdmfAXAYA4

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GeoffB said:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, GeoffB said:

This guy has been struck off from being a doctor and is now an unlicensed health coach.

Hardly a reliable source.

https://calmatters.org/health/2021/02/conspiracy-theory-doctor-surrenders-medical-license/

You are an imposter.

If you really agreed "with 99% of what D.I. says" ,  you wouldn't use the language, and psuedo logic of a gatekeeper. A weak and ineffective one.

No fucking way you're legitimate...it's laughable that you post such bullshit here and offer links "debunking" "conspiracy theories", from mainstream, establishment, sources and believers of those sources.

Hahahaha!

Edited by novymir

On 8/5/2021 at 9:20 AM, Apotheosis said:

Note how he leaps from the comments of one obscure medical doctor claiming to have never seen such symptoms before to "millions of health professionals".

It's not about believing anyone. It's about demonstrable facts, about logical analysis of claims, methodologies, and data, with which you, with a mindset rooted in the notion of "authority", refuse to directly engage. 

Some facts are:

• SARS-CoV-2 cannot be directly observed.
  • SARS-CoV-2 has never actually been isolated.
  • Claimed viral "isolates" are not pure solutions of virions but soups of cellular and genetic matter, bovine serum, antibiotics and various chemicals.
  • SARS-CoV-2 has never been shown in a controlled experiment by infection with a viral isolate to cause in vivo in human beings any of the set of  symptoms associated with "COVID-19".
  • Since viral isolation is the gold standard test for viral infection and SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated, no gold standard exists for SARS-CoV-2. The mainstream medical literature confirms that no gold standard exists.
  • Since no gold standard exists, no test capable of identifying SARS-CoV-2 infection with any known degree of accuracy exists, therefore such infections, and consequently cases of "COVID-19", whose identification depends on identifying such infection, cannot be diagnosed.

If you think SARS-CoV-2 has in fact met criteria which could be considered epistemically adequate to have demonstrated its existence, please let us know what they are. 

Non sequitur.

Not much else to say.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GeoffB said:

Yes I would.

If someone links to a so called expert to cement their view that viruses do not exist and that so called expert is no such thing and is basically a snake oil salesman with a book to sell then I am duty bound as a critical thinker to call them out.
I admit that being struck off doesn’t mean they are not an expert as I am a great admirer of Dr Andrew Wakefield of MMR fame. But Thomas Cowan has no credibility.
The anti-lockdown movement is being divided by people in the alternative media like David Icke, Jon Rappaport, Catte Black etc. who are clinging to the very, very fringe view that all viruses are a chimera that do not exist.
As I have said before I believe 99% of what David Icke says, I even believe his “reptilian entity” has some validity. I used to pay a monthly subscription to David Icke for many years, have most of his books and have seen him live at Wembley for 10 hours. But his fundamental point about viruses not existing is not going to persuade the general public that governments approach to SARS-CoV-2 and Covid-19 are based on lies possibly for nefarious means if he keeps banging on about viruses not existing.

You have fun with your boogeyman bugs, I'm sure they love you just as much as you love them.

"ends justifies the means" ---lying and selling out? No thanks.

Jesus said: ..."blind pharisee(false authority)clean out the inside of the cup(mind),  and the outside will be cleaned(externals)...

"Physician! Heal Thyself...!!! "(you look for and find Bullshit, and infect other's minds with untruth... Subjective projectors passing themselves off as "objective". Sorcerers.

germ-theory-and-terrain-theory-pasteur-768x742.jpg

Edited by novymir

Why "germ theory"? Who? How? "Rockefeller medicine"?

Rockefeller. Carnegie. Pastuer. Criminal elite. Technocrats. Slave World. Denial and suppression of Spirit-Truth.

See the "Dodd Report on Tax Exempt Foundations", and an interview of Norman Dodd.

Why they poison people. (the corrupt ends justifies the corrupt means). Degradation of mind, body and Spirit= lowered resistance.

(War=trauma).

https://archive.org/details/norman-dodd-the-dodd-report/page/21/mode/2up

EgoMatrix--World Of Lies

rockefeller.jpg

Edited by novymir

Hi, I honestly only read the first few pages, and just want to share my own personal experience in this.

About 6 months ago me and my wife got sick with something that felt like a nanobot artificial flu, with symptoms that we never experienced before. I am generally quite susceptible to flus all my life, so I have my share of them.

This one started at night, with me having trouble breathing. I felt out of breath, and had to sit up and do breathing exercises to not panic. It was a bit like I was suffocating. My art teacher had similar experiences before I got it - so I was kind of prepared. But my wife panicked a bit, and we ended up buying an expensive oxygen tank for her, to make her feel more confident. She got it after I started recovering btw.

So, anyway, the only symptom I had that night was the out-of-breath thing. Then, the next morning I went to have breakfast, and I couldn't taste ANYTHING. No fever, no stuffed nose, no feeling dizzy, nothing. Even my breath was fine, but no taste WHATSOEVER. So I did the test everyone did on youtube, which was to try eating raw garlic etc, and still. It happened all of a sudden. It took me about 3 to 4 months to get back a half-way-decent sense of smell and taste again. I am a perfume fanatic, and I kept on putting perfumes on me as usual, even though I couldn't smell. Or let's say - hardly. But for several days I could not taste or smell anything. The way I could differentiate between sweet things and sour things was simple the physical sensation on different parts of the tongue. The sweet one eventually made me feel sick, and I lost a lot of weight during that time. About 10 kilos in one month.

Then after about a day later, the flu symptoms came in. But they were nowhere near the normal flu symptoms I was used to. The fever shot up so fast, and would fluctuate in a crazy way. I really felt like it was directed by nano bots inside me. I don't know what this covid disease is, but my guess would be a self-replicating and self-spreading 'vaccine'. 

And another thing is that my wife got those weird red rashes on her feet before anyody else got them. We really freaked out, and ironically it was first observed with people who were vaccinated. Also my wife's friend who got the same symptoms also got those rashes. And none of us ever had these symptoms before.

I don't mind the idea of there not being a virus, or the germ theory being wrong. But this is definitely a DISEASE that spreads somehow, and my guess is that it's manmade. Actually i am more sure than it being a guess. It felt weird and artificial. 

14 minutes ago, Weedo said:

Hi, I honestly only read the first few pages, and just want to share my own personal experience in this.

About 6 months ago me and my wife got sick with something that felt like a nanobot artificial flu, with symptoms that we never experienced before. I am generally quite susceptible to flus all my life, so I have my share of them.

This one started at night, with me having trouble breathing. I felt out of breath, and had to sit up and do breathing exercises to not panic. It was a bit like I was suffocating. My art teacher had similar experiences before I got it - so I was kind of prepared. But my wife panicked a bit, and we ended up buying an expensive oxygen tank for her, to make her feel more confident. She got it after I started recovering btw.

So, anyway, the only symptom I had that night was the out-of-breath thing. Then, the next morning I went to have breakfast, and I couldn't taste ANYTHING. No fever, no stuffed nose, no feeling dizzy, nothing. Even my breath was fine, but no taste WHATSOEVER. So I did the test everyone did on youtube, which was to try eating raw garlic etc, and still. It happened all of a sudden. It took me about 3 to 4 months to get back a half-way-decent sense of smell and taste again. I am a perfume fanatic, and I kept on putting perfumes on me as usual, even though I couldn't smell. Or let's say - hardly. But for several days I could not taste or smell anything. The way I could differentiate between sweet things and sour things was simple the physical sensation on different parts of the tongue. The sweet one eventually made me feel sick, and I lost a lot of weight during that time. About 10 kilos in one month.

Then after about a day later, the flu symptoms came in. But they were nowhere near the normal flu symptoms I was used to. The fever shot up so fast, and would fluctuate in a crazy way. I really felt like it was directed by nano bots inside me. I don't know what this covid disease is, but my guess would be a self-replicating and self-spreading 'vaccine'. 

And another thing is that my wife got those weird red rashes on her feet before anyody else got them. We really freaked out, and ironically it was first observed with people who were vaccinated. Also my wife's friend who got the same symptoms also got those rashes. And none of us ever had these symptoms before.

I don't mind the idea of there not being a virus, or the germ theory being wrong. But this is definitely a DISEASE that spreads somehow, and my guess is that it's manmade. Actually i am more sure than it being a guess. It felt weird and artificial. 

You think/believe *this* or *that* is "reality"? You're dreaming.

I know, when we're in the middle of it, hallucinations seem very real...and most wouldn't want to accept that it's their own hijacked mind that is generating the perceived experience.

That's what it is. A mind conjuring up a perception and experience that conforms to principles and premises contrary to Truth. You're looking into your mind and projecting a part of yourself into the "world" of untruth.

EgoMatrix.

I'm not in the body, the body is in my mind. I'm not in the world, the world is in my mind.

Smith is both "positive" and "negative",,, yin-yang, 2-faced false identity/false world. (there is no "dark side of the moon,,,as a matter of fact; it's all dark.).

52 minutes ago, Weedo said:

bout 6 months ago me and my wife got sick with something that felt like a nanobot artificial flu, with symptoms that we never experienced before.

You've been a member for 6 weeks and only just thought to share this 'experience'.  

l've never had a ' a nanobot artificial flu ' - sounds awful  🤨

• Haha 1