Flat earth??? Are you serious?

More and more people are getting on board with the flat earth theory.
Why in God's name should our planet be the only one that is flat, when all the other stars are round??? Honestly...I think it's a DUCK.
From my point of view, this is already physically impossible...and then what exactly is at the bottom? Are the roots sticking out *laughs*?
And all the E.T.'s and military in their bunkers have to watch out that they don't dig through by mistake ;-)
Funny that no one ever got to the end...and fell down...

I think this theme was deliberately interspersed...so that all the other important conspiracy themes could be ridiculed...and many fell for it.

Someone has put together a convincing theory.
That so many people fall for it...
The best thing is for them to run/drive with a compass once around the earth and see if they fall down, or where they come out ;-)

• Thanks 1

My first thought is "Why post about a subject which you consider a way to ridicule the 'truth movement'"?

If you read this forum then you will see that, while it is open to discussion about the subject, threads just going round and round (causing arguments rather than discussion) will not last long anymore!

Personally .... I have no problem with members discussing FE .... but it must be discussion of the concept (and of ball earth) AND not just the same (if round or flat thoughts) posts (as if either are some type of religion) over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over .... at some point there needs to be discussion which interacts for the betterment of current thought and knowledge?

Op, does not know what flat earth means.

You listened to fools on net tell you a version they think it is.

Just because people on net says something, does not mean, that is what the believe is about.

I shall state my view ....... This is a realm.

Neither sphere nor flat ....... Or both and many other forms beside!

But I consider the concept of alternative 'thoughts'  about this 'place'  as a stepping stone.

The problem is when people get 'stuck'  on an alternative and nolonger move forwards in self thought.

It becomes a dogma for them ....... they thus promote it as any 'normie'  promotes ball earth.

I see the actual problem as the words used .... especially the word 'Reality'  and what that means to an awareness who has become indoctrinated into a 'Physical'  form?

We are being deceived on so many levels by our puppet masters who knows what to believe in anymore. An ice wall around the realm seems more plausible than a round rock travelling millions miles per hour though the ever expanding universe. 

On 6/7/2021 at 6:33 PM, Sensiblejoe said:

An ice wall around the realm seems more plausible than a round rock travelling millions miles per hour though the ever expanding universe. 

Ok .... so what is external of the ice wall?

I could plug in old drives to show images you may consider correct .... can't find them on the ssds .... would have to pull out old hdd's .... so lets go with these few ....

Your 'ice wall' view is along this thought ....

51432_orig.jpg

But have you considered the other views as thoughts?

Such as this ....

cellular_earth_theory.jpg.93c2267fadf3bbbde0589995f366e65f.jpg

where is 'earth' is only one of many (and flatish) but on a vastly bigger ball?

Now this is an image by some space agency (supposedly) of earth (but using different optics) ....

earth567432.png.8ee8a25cfd5b5fac385a984556bf6d12.png

I consider that this is a PART of what is more 'real' ....

pleroma.jpeg.60e655e78b859696f9aea74280889f6a.jpeg

But it just maybe this ....

tri4.jpeg.a17277e287a54130a6d5b459ab845949.jpeg

• Like 1

I'm still (stationary) geocentrist and pretty flat thinking, from my own experiments as well as research but you're absolutely right. Fundamentally we cannot know outside of what we can measure and observe ourselves and you've just given a modest slice of possibilities.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, andy1033 said:

You listened to fools on net tell you a version they think it is.

So tell me the difference you consider between a 'dream' and what you also consider 'awake'?

forget the linear 'time' in this .... what is the difference?

I have felt all emotions in a dream (not astral or otherwise) which I have had in supposed 'awake'.

I can feel pain, love, fear etc ....... I can hold things in a 'hand'

So what is the difference?

Or is the idea just to promote a concept (which none can prove either way) and 'feel' that you are correct for the short span of 'life' in this awareness?

Before this topic goes in the direction I can already predict it will head, I ask people to review the following two topics:

Me personally, I've looked into this subject before in the past, but I'm not convinced. And I just find the 'discussion' just becomes tiresome, with people repeating the same mantras over and over again, and just posting links to overlong tedious videos.

I have stated elsewhere that if people want to have a sensible, mature discussion of this subject, then I don't have a problem with that.

But lets please not just have a repeat of what happened in the topic linked above which ended up getting locked due to persistent trolling and baiting.

• Like 2

In any case, we are inside of it. And it is not infinite. Humans do not see everything, something prevents that. I like this picture here. There isn't one that even comes close to showing the fabric in its actual state.

proxy-image.jpg.898a255aee6b3fd1d4d0a23688bffeac.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Before this topic goes in the direction I can already predict it will head, I ask people to review the following two topics:

Me personally, I've looked into this subject before in the past, but I'm not convinced. And I just find the 'discussion' just becomes tiresome, with people repeating the same mantras over and over again, and just posting links to overlong tedious videos.

I have stated elsewhere that if people want to have a sensible, mature discussion of this subject, then I don't have a problem with that.

But lets please not just have a repeat of what happened in the topic linked above which ended up getting locked due to persistent trolling and baiting.

It's an emotional subject for some.

Not for me, I shelled out £1K for a Nikon P1000 even though I have mortgage arrears, enormous CC debt and little income beyond my 'little bit ooh, little bit aah' micro streams, because I really need to prove or disprove it to and for myself. My wife WILL kill me if she finds it.

So, although I've yet to make any decent FE pics yet (I have to go to specific locations and am not at liberty yet), I have taken a few test pics...

chemmoon.JPG

blackbird.JPG

chemplane.JPG

chems.JPG

dopeylamb.JPG

moon1.JPG

moon2.JPG

moon3.JPG

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

i remember looking at flights like Johannesburg to sydney.

should be easy around the southern hemisphere but all flights went thro saudi.

plot it on a globe doesnt make sense its an upside down v.

now if you plot it on the 1800's flat earth map a straight line from johannesburg (1) to sydney (3) it goes right through saudi (2)

just thought it was interesting.

Earth-15.jpg

Edited by bamboozooka

I still think that this is an issue that will only divide again, and especially drag the mainstream opponents into disbelief and ridicule.
Because...what does it really do for the current situation?
In my opinion, it does not help people to ascend to higher levels. Nor does it help against the destruction caused by the ubiquitous spread of artificial frequencies that make us all sick and destroy our environment and ionosphere.
The Flat Earth theme also does not help to develop our awareness of the invisible.
Which is, after all, a much considerably larger space than the visible.
It only brings strife and confusion in the end effect.
So what is the point of flat earth versus round earth, what use do we make of it?
Does it really increase our consciousness?
Or are we perhaps too deep in the matter again? Distraction?
Honestly...I am much more interested in the invisible...there is much more of it ;-)
And in the meantime also much manipulative from the evil side...it's called frequencies...what do we actually consist of? What is everything made of?

header_5gunplugged-400x250.jpg

19 hours ago, Origin said:

In any case, we are inside of it. And it is not infinite. Humans do not see everything, something prevents that. I like this picture here. There isn't one that even comes close to showing the fabric in its actual state.

proxy-image.jpg.898a255aee6b3fd1d4d0a23688bffeac.jpg

Actually, the topic would be frequencies...what a beautiful picture :-)
But hardly anyone talks about frequencies...yet they are everywhere...and the bad ones (AI) are just taking over people and the material earth...whether round or flat ;-)

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Gabriela said:

I still think that this is an issue that will only divide again, and especially drag the mainstream opponents into disbelief and ridicule.

26 minutes ago, Gabriela said:

Honestly...I am much more interested in the invisible...there is much more of it ;-)

Then I ask again .... Why post the thread?

19 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Is this one of those fat earthers you speak of ?

NINTCHDBPICT000457410506.jpg

And this type of post can only begin to degrade any actual interaction between those who consider the concept correct and those who do not.

Next will be posts taking the piss out of 'ball' earthers .... I just shake my head that the idea/thought/concept cannot be discussed without resorting to ridicule!

Mod Edit to add:

From this point I shall remove any posts which intend to take the piss or cause any argument in this thread .... discuss the concept, if you wish, but in a fair and respectful manner.

Edited by ink
Mod edit
  • Like 2

Mod Note

This thread is locked as the intention of the OP was to incite ridicule and state that the concept is nonsense (as per their belief) .... which would not help discussion on the forum.

I will make a thread to discuss the different ideas regarding this 'place' we find ourselves, currently, having awareness within.

This will be heavily moderated!

• Thanks 1

• ink locked this topic