The Steppingstones To The New World Order

Posted (edited)

For long I am researching information about the New World Order because I always felt something was wrong with the world. Something didn't add up what was being said and done. The urge to find anwsers came because people around me as they seemed to be asleep, only repeated what mainstream media said and that bothered me, it still does. I am completely alone in this in my environment. So I decided to devour information about these big events that changed the world in a radical way. Alarm bells started to ring for me some years after 9/11. Not immediately as I was to young at that time, but some years later I started to look at 9/11 more closely and the evidence just doesn't lie. 9/11 was a false flag and a steppingstone to more global control. And there are more false flags in history obviously. I only saw the pieces of the puzzle in recent years, not the complete picture... until the plandemic of 2020. When I wanted anwsers as I thought that these governments didn't gave any context about this 'virus' and only wanted people to obey and to accept their narrative. It just didn't make sense to me and I never heard of David Icke until I saw his first interview with Londonreal in 2020. Everything he said made sense and yes this plandemic ticks of every box for global control. So in this year I devour information from David and other sources as well and the picture is very clear of course: The New World Order. 

But the more we go into this New World Order, the more censorship is used to silence those who want to speak the truth and this will be not a suprise to anyone here. They have silenced me so many times it's ridiculous and as I am for freedom of speech, I refuse to give up and keep spreading truth. It's becoming more difficult to spread truth as social media is more and more controlled by the day so that's why I am here. The puzzle is very clear and that is The New World Order as I previously mentioned and the steppingstones towards this goal. And I wanted to describe some steppingstones for more control. There are more steppingstones so if you want to add one, be my guest, as it would be cool to discuss more steppingstones. We are going to the end goal of the NWO very quickly now. 9/11 and the Covid hoax are the ones I know more about. I was on Quoara and someone asked the following question: 'What is the truth about The New World Order'. Obviously my answer is no where to be seen for obivious reasons but this was my answer:  

The truth about the New World Order is the centralization of global power. In this piramide structure of control the elite is at the top, the army/police force is in the middle serving the elite and forcing the rules on humanity, while humanity is at the bottom of the piramide. Everything is controlled, not by governments or politicians but by secret societies. It's like a spiders web. The inner core of the web, a satanic death cult works in the shadows and out of human perception. We cannot see them, only their actions ( loads of politicians are involved in pedophilia, satanism and secret societies. The secret societies + the inner core of the web decides who becomes president or a political leader)

From the inner core of the web that works in the shadows are secret societies. Some we have never heard of as they are very secret and some even have no names as it makes it harder to track them. These secret societies in the shadows are connected with secret societies we do know like the Knights Templar, The Illuminati, The Freemasons, The Club of Rome (which is especially created to use the global warming hoax as a means to control the world) These secret societies do exist and work in different levels. The Freemasons have 33 degrees. That means 33 levels of knowledge. Where the top of the piramide structure knows all (the all seeing eye) while the other levels in the middle and below don't have all the knowledge. This is called: compartmentalization, which means: the division of something into sections or categories. You can be part of the Illuminati in a second but those are the lowest levels and people who join, don't know what they are a part of, they only get a limited amount of knowledge. Global events are never discussed at the lowest levels. So being part of the Illuminati doesn't mean the Illuminati in it's entirely. (Illuminati which means 'People of the light’ or knowledge) it's only the lower levels. The top of the piramide in secret societies knows everything about control, power, knowledge and consciousness.

You cannot be part of this group because only members of specific blood lines are part of top. If we talk about The New World Order, we talk about hybrid blood lines. These people from these blood lines are not human and are extreme psychopaths and very rich. Most American president for example come from the same origin if you go way back and are even related to the British Royal family if you go far back enough. The Royal British Family who is also not human but from a created hybrid bloodline.

This World Order wants everything globally centralized: money, control over people's mind and body and one global police force. Think about the the European Union and their thirst for power. They want globalization. What does that mean? It means: The process by which businesses or other organizations develop international influence or start operating on an international scale. The globalization of the world economy is a perfect example for global power. The Euro, the NATO etc. False flags have been used in history to create a more global force with more power. Think about world war 1 and 2, 9/11, the plandemic of 2020. The plandemic is a huge false flag and gives great opportunity for The New World Order. Because in the early months of 2019, there was no 'pandemic' yet. In October of that same year an event was held: Event 201. Describing in detail that a dangerous Coronavirus would sweep the world into a disaster if not being globally controlled. 65 million people would die from this ‘terrible virus’. This Coronavirus (Covid-19) would go from bats to pigs and from pigs to humans. Everything was documented and even recorded on video. This was a simulation, a preparation of what was to come. But how could they know this? Because it was staged and a very important steppingstone to the end goal which I will explain later. This event (event 201) was organized by the Johns Hopkins Foundation who is huge financially connected to Bill Gates, who was in software and not a doctor in any ways. But he is the frontman of the World Health Organization (WHO) and a frontman for this death Cult/The New World Order. And with this non human force everything is inverted. But the WHO is created by David Rockefeller who was a American banker and philanthropist with a lot of influence on global events and part of the New World Order.

David Rockefeller once said and I quote:

“Some even believe the Rockefeller family are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world (One World Order) if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

The plandemic of 2020 is very important in this story as it's a steppingstone to the end goal. This 'virus’ that is never proven to exist is not about a virus at all but about complete control of humanity. Not only from the outside, but also from the inside. People need to be chipped and tagged so that governments (assets of this Cult) have every information everyone. When you are vaccinated (chipped) where, what time, location, if you had the 'virus’ when you got yourself tested. Even money will be digital in the future. this digital information (money) will be on this chip as well and so it will be controlled. As loads of people talk about a 'virus' I look to those who benefit from this manipulated crisis and their end goal: Everything will be in a global digital database. They are already speaking of agenda 2030 which is in 9 years. In other words: the human brain will be connected to artificial intelligence or A.I. in the year 2030. And don't think about big computer chips. We are talking about nano technology here. These nano chips are so extremely small, you cannot see them and they can be put in vaccines. This technology already exists. Of course people don't accept to be chipped so we can be completely controlled. And so something had to be designed that was so terrible fearful and deadly that people would stand in line to be 'vaccinated'. (a codeword for being chipped) A 'deadly virus’. Of course there is no virus, not made of nature, nor made in a lab. It's just a perception of a virus to justify global mass vaccination and to get people digitally tagged. The people behind this already call this: 'Covid-19. The Great Reset’.

This New World Order is not only socially, but very politically and economically. 9/11 was another steppingstone to destroy countries and reorder the world to a New World Order. What did Tony Blair say, the former leader of the Labor party after 9/11?

"This is a moment to seize," .The kaleidoscope has been shaken, the pieces are in flux, soon they will settle again. Before they do let us ’reorder this world' around us and use modern science to provide prosperity for all. Science can't make that choice for us, only the moral ‘power of a world acting as a community' can."

He basically says that a New World Order is needed to survive against these ' terrorists’ and therefore everything needs to be globally centralizited. 9/11 was a false flag, a steppingstone to archive this goal.

What did George W. Bush say after 9/11?

“You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know, it'll take time to restore chaos and order - order out of chaos. But we will.”

Bush quoted exactly a Freemason motto: "ORDO AB CHAO" Meaning: “Order Out Of Chaos". Create destruction (war on Iraq, Afghanistan etc. Staged terrorist attacks) and destroy society, and then put your new order in place.

The political think thank created in September 2000, exactly a year before 9/11 named: Project For The New American Century (created to justify the invasion of countries) or Rebuilding America’s Defences: strategy, forces and resources for a new century, was a blueprint of American aims said in it's documentation before 9/11: ”

The PNAC document described four "Core Missions" for the American military. The two central requirements are for American forces to "fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theater wars."

In order to bring this plan to fruition, the military must fight these wars one way or the other to establish American dominance for all to see.

And it said in other parts of the document:

The document pinpoints North Korea, afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Iran and some more countries as dangerous regimes, and says their existence justifies the creation of a "worldwide command and control system". This is a blueprint for US world domination.

“ Further, the process of transformation. even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor.”

Exactly a year after this document was published, America got it's 'New Pearl Harbor’: 9/11. And country after country was invaded. Exactly the countries named in the document. All these wars where based on a hoax. To justify global control. Exactly the same with the Covid hoax. Everything is done to justify A New World Order.

Aaron Russo, a political activist and film maker who was a good friend of Nick Rockefeller once said:

“The end goal is to get everybody chipped, to control the whole society, to have the bankers and the elite people control the world.”

I guess a lot of you already know this information but I just wanted to add my vision as well as it's being deleted constantly.

This interview is very interesting to watch: Aaron Russo and Alex Jones about the NWO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3NA17CCboA&t=1041s&ab_channel=brigadedutigrebrigadedutigre

If you have more information about the steppingstones to the New World Order, bring it on. 

Edited by Break_The_Matrix

So this will be more about the events that we are in today. The 'virus' and the vaccinations. 

There are so many people believing there is a deadly virus killing millions of people, but the 'deadly virus' story is based on a lie and it's a assumption. There is no proof and the 'virus' was never isolated. Covid-19 doesn't exist, not in nature and not in a lab and it's important to keep this in mind. The virus story is a way to get people so fearful that they desperately want a vaccine. A vaccine that isn't a vaccine because there is no Covid-19 virus in these 'vaccines'. It's gene therapy. In this gene therapy is a nano chip to tag people. The Covid-19 story is a Trojan horse to get in people's body for ultimate control. The WHO and Bill Gates (And eventually everyone) will say that these 'vaccines' need to be digitally monitored for 'your safety' so that they can see which 'vaccine' you have.

I know this because someone I live with had this gene therapy and this person recieved a registration card with the name of the gene therapy, when it was given, batchnummer and a QR code. This QR code is information from the chip in this gene therapy. Covid-19 stands for: 'Certificate of Vaccination ID 19', and that is where we are heading now. This gene therapy is a way to get a digital ID into the human body (obiviously they wouldn't tell this or people wouldn't do it and freak out) and this ID into the human body is designed so the body won't reject it. If the body does reject this gene therapy/ID chip, a severe reaction can take place and can even be deadly. 

So when this nano chip, that is so small that it isn't visible, is injected into the body, it goes into a digital database. Every country has is own database but in the shadows it will go to 1 global database (which is exactly what the Cult wants) I will take my country as an example how it goes. I live in the Netherlands and if someone from this country has this identification chip inside his or her body it will be registered in a digital database called: CIMS, which means in Dutch: Informatie- en Monitoringsysteem, or: Information and Monitoring System. This digital database is connected to the Dutch government: the RIVM. Their official claim is that: "The RIVM National Institute for Public Health and the Environment has a national registration system, the COVID Vaccination Information and Monitoring System (CIMS). This keeps important data about the COVID-19 vaccination that is important to fight the epidemic". In this digital database people from the government can look into people's information and people will therefore be monitored. (checked and controlled eventually) To get to your vaccination information, you need a DigiD. Which is basically a digital indentification that Dutch people use to get to their personal information when it comes to governments. They are already talking about making DigiD European. Which means that DigiD can be used through whole Europe and eventually every citizen from every country in the world needs a DigiD to get to their personal information when it comes to 'vaccinations'. (Digital Chip) 

https://www.rivm.nl/covid-19-vaccinatie/privacy

The technology for putting nano chips in vaccinations is already there. Gates himself said that a chip will be used to monitor the 'safety of the vaccines' and that governments can monitor who had this 'vaccine' and who doesn't. 

Some already talk about these chips, which they call a: RFID chip. The article that I will quote explains what this means. You can think this is ridiculous but you can ask the question: Why does a 'vaccination' needs to be digitally monitored by governments? Didn't happen with the flu and people died and still die from the flu. Never in history was a vaccination digitally monitored, yet, it happens with the 'vaccines' of covid-19, the virus that doesn't exist. 

From the article: 

"The COVID-19 vaccine is being fast-tracked by the FDA and in some areas is ready to go. Ensuring COVID vaccines are stored at the right temperature is critical, and that's very much a technology problem. (Technological problem? Since when has cold to do with technology?)  It turns out there's one mature technology that could streamline the entire supply chain: RFID

The vaccine is a critical step in getting back to normal (I would say: getting towards a New World Order) and (RFID) Radio Frequency Identification systems are a practical and accurate solution for monitoring environmental conditions. Commonly used in hospitals, pharmacies, and other medical facilities as a means to track equipment and medications and monitor access control.

RFID technology is already being applied in the COVID-19 vaccine distribution program, including in an optional RFID chip embedded under the label of a prefilled syringe. (First it was said there was no chip, now there is a chip ON the syringe. If that was the case, then why is this chip connected with someones personal information? Why does this ‘vaccination’ has to be digitally monitured and is this not done with other vaccinations?) In the old days, if someone got a vaccination it was written on a card, nothing was digitally tracked. The answer: because this chip will be IN your body as it is injectable. And since this 'vaccination' or identifiaction chip is IN your body, it has to be monitored. Whichs means: your body has to be monitored because of 'safety reasons' Obiviously they (the Cult) and loads of other people will deny this. Is it not true that governments lie? They have lied about everything, including about this 'virus'. 

https://www.zdnet.com/article/cold-storage-covid-vaccines-chill-out-with-rfid-chips/

If you think about it and I know this article pretends that it's just monitoring a 'vaccine'; then think about this: Your information like; your name, your adress, your indentification information from ID cards and passports, who you live with, where you work, wich 'vaccination' you had, batchnumber, when you had them and IF you had this 'vaccination' (chip) or not, your benefits, fees and taxes then Governments have every information possible from every person in it's country and eventually globally as we are going to that direction anyway, and this is all digital. Isn't that a form of control? 

A company called: Hipra has developed 'smart vaccines with a chip' to connect it to a digital database for monitoring 'the safety of vaccines'. They say on their website:

“Focused on explaining the three pillars that make up the revolutionary concept of SMART VACCINATION, which offers global connectivity of services for the vaccination process: a vaccine that includes an RFiD chip in its label, a ground-breaking device to ensure correct vaccination and finally a software to trace the whole vaccination process. Hipra is the first company that is able to offer a global solution to the total control of a global crisis like a new ‘deadly virus)

Smart Vaccination by HIPRA is a revolutionary concept that combines: A smart vaccine including RFID technology in its label, vaccination device.  A digital global  solution.

https://www.hipra.com/portal/en/hipra/smart-vaccination/about

First we went to technology that can be used ON the body and now we are going IN the body. You have chips that can be outside of a body and be monitored. There are chips you can implant in the body and can be monitored. This is called: The VeriChip. 

What is the VeriChip?

The VeriChip Personal Identification System is a small radio frequency identification device (RFID) that is implanted into the human body. VeriChip raises the same privacy issues as RFID tags.

VeriChip is marketed as a universal means of identification, intended for use in a variety of settings, including financial and transportation security, residential and commercial building access, and military and government security. For an initial "chipping" fee, as well as a monthly $9.95 subscription fee, customers' arms are implanted with a glass chip about the size of a grain of rice, containing a unique verification number. When activated by a VeriChip scanner, that number is emitted by a small radio frequency, providing instant access to information logged in the Global VeriChip Subscriber (GVS) Registry.

On October 12, 2004, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved VeriChip for medical applications in the United States. The approval will allow VeriChip to be used to confirm identity, and check the blood type, potential allergies and medical history of unconscious patients. The device is subject to Class II special controls to mitigate potential risks identified by the FDA, which include adverse tissue reaction, electromagnetic interference, and magnetic resonance imaging incompatibility.

FDA Privacy Warning: Donna-Bea Tillman, Director, Office of Device Evaluation, Center for Devices and Radiological Health, Food and Drug Administration, was quoted in the Privacy Times (Vol. 24 Number 19, Oct. 20, 2004) as saying that:

"...by agreeing to have a chip implanted, the understanding would be that a patient has tacitly agreed to make information [stored in the VeriChip] available to someone with a reader," she said, adding that the potential for unauthorized medical records access "is an issue."

This Covid-19 chip will be more advanced, smaller, better technology and the end goal is to get every chipped. That's why the Cult and aspects of the Cult say constantly:" We can only be safe if EVERYONE is 'vaccinated'.  

There will always be a lie to justify more 'vaccinations' and more draconion measures. It is never enough. Don't think that we are going 'back to normal' if you 'vaccinated' because it wil not get you 'back to normal'. Normal never was. We will only go into a darker road of evilness and tyranny if we keep obeying these psychopaths.

What are humans turned into after being injected? 

Very interesting video to watch. There is a fragment of an interview with Claus Swabb from 2016 who talks about a chip implanted in people's bodies. That this will definitely happen in the next ten years. He talks about the fusion of the physical, biological and the digital world:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YaunVlziK8n2/

• 4 months later...
On 6/7/2021 at 3:22 PM, Break_The_Matrix said:

For long I am researching information about the New World Order because I always felt something was wrong with the world. Something didn't add up what was being said and done. The urge to find anwsers came because people around me as they seemed to be asleep, only repeated what mainstream media said and that bothered me, it still does. I am completely alone in this in my environment. So I decided to devour information about these big events that changed the world in a radical way. Alarm bells started to ring for me some years after 9/11. Not immediately as I was to young at that time, but some years later I started to look at 9/11 more closely and the evidence just doesn't lie. 9/11 was a false flag and a steppingstone to more global control. And there are more false flags in history obviously. I only saw the pieces of the puzzle in recent years, not the complete picture... until the plandemic of 2020. When I wanted anwsers as I thought that these governments didn't gave any context about this 'virus' and only wanted people to obey and to accept their narrative. It just didn't make sense to me and I never heard of David Icke until I saw his first interview with Londonreal in 2020. Everything he said made sense and yes this plandemic ticks of every box for global control. So in this year I devour information from David and other sources as well and the picture is very clear of course: The New World Order. 

But the more we go into this New World Order, the more censorship is used to silence those who want to speak the truth and this will be not a suprise to anyone here. They have silenced me so many times it's ridiculous and as I am for freedom of speech, I refuse to give up and keep spreading truth. It's becoming more difficult to spread truth as social media is more and more controlled by the day so that's why I am here. The puzzle is very clear and that is The New World Order as I previously mentioned and the steppingstones towards this goal. And I wanted to describe some steppingstones for more control. There are more steppingstones so if you want to add one, be my guest, as it would be cool to discuss more steppingstones. We are going to the end goal of the NWO very quickly now. 9/11 and the Covid hoax are the ones I know more about. I was on Quoara and someone asked the following question: 'What is the truth about The New World Order'. Obviously my answer is no where to be seen for obivious reasons but this was my answer:  

The truth about the New World Order is the centralization of global power. In this piramide structure of control the elite is at the top, the army/police force is in the middle serving the elite and forcing the rules on humanity, while humanity is at the bottom of the piramide. Everything is controlled, not by governments or politicians but by secret societies. It's like a spiders web. The inner core of the web, a satanic death cult works in the shadows and out of human perception. We cannot see them, only their actions ( loads of politicians are involved in pedophilia, satanism and secret societies. The secret societies + the inner core of the web decides who becomes president or a political leader)

From the inner core of the web that works in the shadows are secret societies. Some we have never heard of as they are very secret and some even have no names as it makes it harder to track them. These secret societies in the shadows are connected with secret societies we do know like the Knights Templar, The Illuminati, The Freemasons, The Club of Rome (which is especially created to use the global warming hoax as a means to control the world) These secret societies do exist and work in different levels. The Freemasons have 33 degrees. That means 33 levels of knowledge. Where the top of the piramide structure knows all (the all seeing eye) while the other levels in the middle and below don't have all the knowledge. This is called: compartmentalization, which means: the division of something into sections or categories. You can be part of the Illuminati in a second but those are the lowest levels and people who join, don't know what they are a part of, they only get a limited amount of knowledge. Global events are never discussed at the lowest levels. So being part of the Illuminati doesn't mean the Illuminati in it's entirely. (Illuminati which means 'People of the light’ or knowledge) it's only the lower levels. The top of the piramide in secret societies knows everything about control, power, knowledge and consciousness.

You cannot be part of this group because only members of specific blood lines are part of top. If we talk about The New World Order, we talk about hybrid blood lines. These people from these blood lines are not human and are extreme psychopaths and very rich. Most American president for example come from the same origin if you go way back and are even related to the British Royal family if you go far back enough. The Royal British Family who is also not human but from a created hybrid bloodline.

This World Order wants everything globally centralized: money, control over people's mind and body and one global police force. Think about the the European Union and their thirst for power. They want globalization. What does that mean? It means: The process by which businesses or other organizations develop international influence or start operating on an international scale. The globalization of the world economy is a perfect example for global power. The Euro, the NATO etc. False flags have been used in history to create a more global force with more power. Think about world war 1 and 2, 9/11, the plandemic of 2020. The plandemic is a huge false flag and gives great opportunity for The New World Order. Because in the early months of 2019, there was no 'pandemic' yet. In October of that same year an event was held: Event 201. Describing in detail that a dangerous Coronavirus would sweep the world into a disaster if not being globally controlled. 65 million people would die from this ‘terrible virus’. This Coronavirus (Covid-19) would go from bats to pigs and from pigs to humans. Everything was documented and even recorded on video. This was a simulation, a preparation of what was to come. But how could they know this? Because it was staged and a very important steppingstone to the end goal which I will explain later. This event (event 201) was organized by the Johns Hopkins Foundation who is huge financially connected to Bill Gates, who was in software and not a doctor in any ways. But he is the frontman of the World Health Organization (WHO) and a frontman for this death Cult/The New World Order. And with this non human force everything is inverted. But the WHO is created by David Rockefeller who was a American banker and philanthropist with a lot of influence on global events and part of the New World Order.

David Rockefeller once said and I quote:

“Some even believe the Rockefeller family are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world (One World Order) if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

The plandemic of 2020 is very important in this story as it's a steppingstone to the end goal. This 'virus’ that is never proven to exist is not about a virus at all but about complete control of humanity. Not only from the outside, but also from the inside. People need to be chipped and tagged so that governments (assets of this Cult) have every information everyone. When you are vaccinated (chipped) where, what time, location, if you had the 'virus’ when you got yourself tested. Even money will be digital in the future. this digital information (money) will be on this chip as well and so it will be controlled. As loads of people talk about a 'virus' I look to those who benefit from this manipulated crisis and their end goal: Everything will be in a global digital database. They are already speaking of agenda 2030 which is in 9 years. In other words: the human brain will be connected to artificial intelligence or A.I. in the year 2030. And don't think about big computer chips. We are talking about nano technology here. These nano chips are so extremely small, you cannot see them and they can be put in vaccines. This technology already exists. Of course people don't accept to be chipped so we can be completely controlled. And so something had to be designed that was so terrible fearful and deadly that people would stand in line to be 'vaccinated'. (a codeword for being chipped) A 'deadly virus’. Of course there is no virus, not made of nature, nor made in a lab. It's just a perception of a virus to justify global mass vaccination and to get people digitally tagged. The people behind this already call this: 'Covid-19. The Great Reset’.

This New World Order is not only socially, but very politically and economically. 9/11 was another steppingstone to destroy countries and reorder the world to a New World Order. What did Tony Blair say, the former leader of the Labor party after 9/11?

"This is a moment to seize," .The kaleidoscope has been shaken, the pieces are in flux, soon they will settle again. Before they do let us ’reorder this world' around us and use modern science to provide prosperity for all. Science can't make that choice for us, only the moral ‘power of a world acting as a community' can."

He basically says that a New World Order is needed to survive against these ' terrorists’ and therefore everything needs to be globally centralizited. 9/11 was a false flag, a steppingstone to archive this goal.

What did George W. Bush say after 9/11?

“You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know, it'll take time to restore chaos and order - order out of chaos. But we will.”

Bush quoted exactly a Freemason motto: "ORDO AB CHAO" Meaning: “Order Out Of Chaos". Create destruction (war on Iraq, Afghanistan etc. Staged terrorist attacks) and destroy society, and then put your new order in place.

The political think thank created in September 2000, exactly a year before 9/11 named: Project For The New American Century (created to justify the invasion of countries) or Rebuilding America’s Defences: strategy, forces and resources for a new century, was a blueprint of American aims said in it's documentation before 9/11: ”

The PNAC document described four "Core Missions" for the American military. The two central requirements are for American forces to "fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theater wars."

In order to bring this plan to fruition, the military must fight these wars one way or the other to establish American dominance for all to see.

And it said in other parts of the document:

The document pinpoints North Korea, afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Iran and some more countries as dangerous regimes, and says their existence justifies the creation of a "worldwide command and control system". This is a blueprint for US world domination.

“ Further, the process of transformation. even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor.”

Exactly a year after this document was published, America got it's 'New Pearl Harbor’: 9/11. And country after country was invaded. Exactly the countries named in the document. All these wars where based on a hoax. To justify global control. Exactly the same with the Covid hoax. Everything is done to justify A New World Order.

Aaron Russo, a political activist and film maker who was a good friend of Nick Rockefeller once said:

“The end goal is to get everybody chipped, to control the whole society, to have the bankers and the elite people control the world.”

I guess a lot of you already know this information but I just wanted to add my vision as well as it's being deleted constantly.

This interview is very interesting to watch: Aaron Russo and Alex Jones about the NWO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3NA17CCboA&t=1041s&ab_channel=brigadedutigrebrigadedutigre

If you have more information about the steppingstones to the New World Order, bring it on. 

David Icke states that the Knights Templars (Order of the Temple of Solomon) transformed into the Knights of the Order of the Garter. It aligns with the Grand Masters of the United Grand Lodge of England being Knights of the Garter and that the modern Templar Knights stand on the TOP STEP of the York Rite of Freemasonry.

1337845038_KnightsoftheGarter-BossingtheBrotherhoodSince1813.jpg.989b8646c2822d99ed22372efad3856f.jpg526192136_HierARCHicalStructureofFreemasonry-theContractoftheARCH.jpg.d6de81b521eb3d5d161d3c753f18571e.jpg

Knights Trivia Quiz link (MS Powerpoint) to see how much you really  know about Knights (modern and ancient).

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/quiz-knight-part-1-v1.ppsx