What is the Wider Agenda Behind Covid-19?

What is the Wider Agenda Behind Covid-19?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the wider agenda behind Covid-19? Please select all that you think may apply.

• I believe the virus is real and that there is no other agenda
    • Depopulation
    • It is for the profit of the pharmaceutical companies
    • 5G cover story
    • The culling of the elderly
    • Global reset
    • Transhumanism and fusion with AI
    • The prelude to an alien invasion (either fake or real)
    • A mass occult / Satanic ritual
    • It's a distraction whilst the deep state is taken down
    • To change human behaviour / interactions
    • A Chinese plot against the rest of the world
    • A slippery slope to zero carbon measures
    • To set the stage for a major cyber attack (Cyber Polygon)
    • Other (please specify)

5th Column Subversion of US Military to Distribute COVID Bioweapon 'Prototype Injectables'...

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1335806/pg1

DIABOLICAL.

But I don't blame the USA proper for this - neither do I blame the Department of Defense in & of itself.

I blame Nazi ideology. I blame actual Nazis who, over the course of two/ three generations since Operation Paperclip, ingratiated themselves into the heart of the American power structures, posing as normal, decent, wealthy Americans, fireworks on July 4th, church on Sunday, working their way into crucial logistical pivot points/comms control points in all the right places to solidify their hold, building & strengthening their network over the course of seventy plus years, amassing wealth & working with the power brokers of the Western world - to accomplish their long-term aims of taking full control of & depopulating this world, absent any consideration of true morality. Remembering Nietsche, who forged their philosophical path as they sought the Aryan 'Ubermenschen', who was famously & heroically devoid of morality - it was indeed a virtue to be devoid any moral compass, seizing control & decimating the ranks of the weak & impure.

You know it's not American values that forged this thing. You know of Operation Paperclip, and how the CIA used the Nazi East European network as a ready made Eastern Europe Desk for itself in the days following WW2. The post-war years leaders of the USA foolishly absorbed Nazi science & Nazi spooks, didn't do enough to erect safeguards, and COVID was the epitome of the chickens/foxes coming home to roost, to mix metaphors...

(Most here would be familiar with the above. What might be new is that with all the compartmentalisation in the creation and manufacture we might never actually know what is in the weapon.)

Screenshot_20230827-123041.png

If the pandemic was a fraud or deception (a synonym for which is the word covin) what was the point? Population reduction? That seems unlikely as the human population is 8 billion and if a shadowy cabal wanted to reduce it why was it allowed to increase to its present figure? 

• Like 1

It takes decades to

separate the family unit,

indoctrinate your children,

send them off to school to learn things that for the most part don't help in every day life and survival. 

Create lazy and weak society to rely on the government 

Move labor jobs to other countries to rely on shipping

Make practically everything reliant on technology to operate.

Once the trucks or boats stop moving, so does society... They have this control at the flip of a switch to shut the gas down.

There is a very rough road ahead. I hope everyone here is preparing.

I think convid was a test, a primer and warning to us for what's about to come.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Jman said:

It takes decades to

separate the family unit,

indoctrinate your children,

send them off to school to learn things that for the most part don't help in every day life and survival. 

Create lazy and weak society to rely on the government 

Move labor jobs to other countries to rely on shipping

Make practically everything reliant on technology to operate.

Once the trucks or boats stop moving, so does society... They have this control at the flip of a switch to shut the gas down.

There is a very rough road ahead. I hope everyone here is preparing.

I think convid was a test, a primer and warning to us for what's about to come.

This is spot on.

The law of over abundance has nearly ground to a halt.

It made everything seem ok, gave everyone confidence in the system.

We are seeing the first signs now in the shops with disrupted supply chains and sparse stock on the shelves, although this is more of an American problem atm, but it’ll soon work it’s way around the world. 

Once everyone has stopped eating meat, stopped driving oil fuelled vehicles, stopped using cash and stopped having kids ‘they’ will crash the system for real. 
But it’s a long journey to that point, most likely a few choice placed ‘natural disasters’ will accelerate this.

The ball is already rolling but the question is will we let it continue? 

Do we even have a choice? 

• Like 2

I think the ball is rolling way too fast to stop.

The only way to mitigate the issue is at your local level in your neighborhood, town, etc. It will take a village to get through this we can't just han solo it all, it's not possible. You may be fit as a fiddle and able to do everything but if you sustain an injury then game over.

Another issue that they have brought up on us is somehow pinning us against one another in this so called rat race which makes people not want to ask people for help because it may make them seem weak or some stupid crap....

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Jman said:

I think the ball is rolling way too fast to stop.

The only way to mitigate the issue is at your local level in your neighborhood, town, etc. It will take a village to get through this we can't just han solo it all, it's not possible. You may be fit as a fiddle and able to do everything but if you sustain an injury then game over.

Another issue that they have brought up on us is somehow pinning us against one another in this so called rat race which makes people not want to ask people for help because it may make them seem weak or some stupid crap....

Well we’ll see in a few more years just how many people are left after the endless rounds of mRNA contamination and other exotic genetic changes being inserted into the human genome.

Its one massive breeding programme, whose dna will accept these unnatural changes and mutate onto the future model of human they want in the world? 

I know what your saying about people asking for help. 
It’s the same for gifts or being nice.

People will not accept gifts or free offerings, they think it’s weakness.

Also if I’m nice to people, neighbours, associates etc they see it as weakness and try to take advantage or take the piss.

You have to be cold and hard to survive these days. It’s shit and isn’t me, but the alternative is to be trodden on by total c**ts. 

It’s not even worth talking to anyone anymore, they’re just bourgeois zombies waiting to create controversy.

Fuck em

• Thanks 2

It appears that the enforcement of injections is planned via House Arrest 2.0 according to Infowars,with the inclusion of Mad Cow Disease Prions to leave any surviving humans in the 15 minute Battery Hen Gulags as brain-damaged livestock.

Interestingly enough Richard D.Hall covered the strange stories of Cattle being levitated by "aliens" and being experimented upon then dumped with damaged or removed organs similar to Mad Cow symptoms,several years ago.

It seems like the precursor to an alien takeover but from where exactly?

Remember the caller to Coast to Coast who rang in panicking that it was inter-dimensional beings and while one could say it was a "hoax",as the caller supposedly did later on to rubbish his claim,it is worth noting that as his initial warning was made,the power went out and took them immediately off air:something Art Bell said he had never known anything like it happen before.

Any hostile lifeform wishing to subjugate the dominant species of our world would do so subtly,via infiltration not with all guns blazing.

On 8/28/2023 at 11:08 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Well we’ll see in a few more years just how many people are left after the endless rounds of mRNA contamination and other exotic genetic changes being inserted into the human genome.

Its one massive breeding programme, whose dna will accept these unnatural changes and mutate onto the future model of human they want in the world? 

I know what your saying about people asking for help. 
It’s the same for gifts or being nice.

People will not accept gifts or free offerings, they think it’s weakness.

Also if I’m nice to people, neighbours, associates etc they see it as weakness and try to take advantage or take the piss.

You have to be cold and hard to survive these days. It’s shit and isn’t me, but the alternative is to be trodden on by total c**ts. 

It’s not even worth talking to anyone anymore, they’re just bourgeois zombies waiting to create controversy.

Fuck em

Spot on, I used to help anyone in my little close of houses and literally bend over backwards to fix stuff, gates, fences, cut lawns for the older ones etc, and yes they did tend to take the piss! I'm the only one in my street to go to the tip with my junk, everyone else dumps it after dark at the corner of our little close rather than put themselves out at all by visiting the recycling depot about 500 metres away! When that 86 year old cunt said he'd put me in hospital over an imagined offence against him, that he eventually apologised for, and the 22 year old son  next door phoned his dad at work  to gloat over the row him and his mother watched through the window, that little episode really soured me! I told the dad that I was fed up with the neighbourhood tom toms and if he ever had to fix them, not to come to me to borrow any tools to do so! He asked what was wrong with me? I told him I was fed up with the unofficial neighbourhood watch that only seemed to watch me, and from now on, charity began, and ended, at my family door! His lawn is now sadly overgrown and missing my mower so much🥴! Like you say, that's not been my style. but it is in future, fuck 'em all!🤨

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

Spot on, I used to help anyone in my little close of houses and literally bend over backwards to fix stuff, gates, fences, cut lawns for the older ones etc, and yes they did tend to take the piss! I'm the only one in my street to go to the tip with my junk, everyone else dumps it after dark at the corner of our little close rather than put themselves out at all by visiting the recycling depot about 500 metres away! When that 86 year old cunt said he'd put me in hospital over an imagined offence against him, that he eventually apologised for, and the 22 year old son  next door phoned his dad at work  to gloat over the row him and his mother watched through the window, that little episode really soured me! I told the dad that I was fed up with the neighbourhood tom toms and if he ever had to fix them, not to come to me to borrow any tools to do so! He asked what was wrong with me? I told him I was fed up with the unofficial neighbourhood watch that only seemed to watch me, and from now on, charity began, and ended, at my family door! His lawn is now sadly overgrown and missing my mower so much🥴! Like you say, that's not been my style. but it is in future, fuck 'em all!🤨

Sounds like you made the right decision.

I know it feels crap having to push your neighbours away and it isn’t in yours or my nature but if you didn’t things would maybe escalate.

They see people whose nature is to help as soft touch’s, a neat way of getting what they want without lifting a finger, at the expense of others.

I had to do the same with my next door neighbours, they’ve asked for so much over the years and we’ve usually accommodated their requests but it all got too much one day, it literally looked as though our house and land was their property!  and I just told them to get off the property. 

If I even talk to them these days - it’s like a green light for them to start asking for things (connected to the property) and to start taking the piss, so I just blank them now. 
Trouble is they’ve got most of the community, a couple of pubs worth of people and a load of ex prison inmates, security firm staff and grubby corrupt cops backing them up. You know the real dirty horrid types that’ll fuck you over? That’s them. I know their relations from school. Proper scummy bastards. 
A local farmer had a problem with them too, he had to throw them off his land for takin the piss too, before he knew it he was knee deep in beer cans, shit and grubby pub lowlifes hanging around his field. He only said one of them could fly their model airplane in his field, it escalated after that. 

Best stay away from these types, even if your heart says ‘help them’, your brain has to cut in and say ‘no’, for your own good! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Regarding the "Depopulation" theory, I can't see why the 'Dark Powers' would want to do that, because it'd mean there'd be fewer people to milk for taxes, and fewer people to work in their big industries etc, or am i missing something?

Edited by Dropship
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Dropship said:

Regarding the "Depopulation" theory, I can't see why the 'Dark Powers' would want to do that, because it'd mean there'd be fewer people to milk for taxes, and fewer people to work in their big industries etc, or am i missing something?

Maybe they're reaching the limit of how many people they can control with current technology. Also AI will replace human jobs so they can make profit from robots, but will still need human consumers to buy their stuff. Unless robots are granted personhood, able to own money and pay taxes themselves. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

"In Greece, a life-transforming thyroid pill costs just £1 a month, but in Britain it’s £204 – so how can firms justify the drug daylight robbery?”

“Three pharmaceutical firms ‘illegally boosted their profits’ with a scheme to hike the price of a UTI antibiotic prescribed millions of times by the NHS, market watchdog claims”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7062055/Four-pharma-companies-worked-inflate-drug-price-700-just-four-years.html

“In Greece, a life-transforming thyroid pill costs just £1 a month, but in Britain it’s £204 – so how can firms justify the drug daylight robbery?”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7076005/In-Greece-thyroid-pill-costs-1-month-firms-justify-drug-daylight-robbery.html

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

"In Greece, a life-transforming thyroid pill costs just £1 a month, but in Britain it’s £204 – so how can firms justify the drug daylight robbery?”

In a sensible world, the NHS would be able to shop around for its supplies and obtain a fair market price. It can't be difficult for the gov to organise this, yet the NHS continues as an easy mark for the rinsers out there.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2023 at 3:32 PM, Campion said:

Maybe they're reaching the limit of how many people they can control with current technology. Also AI will replace human jobs so they can make profit from robots, but will still need human consumers to buy their stuff. Unless robots are granted personhood, able to own money and pay taxes themselves. 

We actually had a lecture last week from someone who worked in AI for past 40 years. And I dunno I'm actually quite optimistic about it now. Yeah in theory there are people who can do harm with this. But not the norm.

AI has been around for over a century and every time it has alleviated humans from manual labour and boring tasks. It seems similar going forward. Which means we can do more creative things. 

Many of the scare reports are not true, that certain industries will be redundant and AI is only as good as the data and programmer in a computer context

I guess it all depends on how you read OPPORTUNITYISNOWHERE.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

US Congress interviews Peter Daszak; his ties to coronavirus research were deeper than suspected 

https://expose-news.com/2023/11/16/us-congress-interviews-peter-daszak/

Inside EcoHealth Alliance’s closed-door congressional testimony

https://thespectator.com/topic/inside-ecohealth-alliance-closed-door-congressional-testimony/

Hack

https://archive.ph/KQFop