What is the Wider Agenda Behind Covid-19?

What is the Wider Agenda Behind Covid-19?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the wider agenda behind Covid-19? Please select all that you think may apply.

• I believe the virus is real and that there is no other agenda
    • Depopulation
    • It is for the profit of the pharmaceutical companies
    • 5G cover story
    • The culling of the elderly
    • Global reset
    • Transhumanism and fusion with AI
    • The prelude to an alien invasion (either fake or real)
    • A mass occult / Satanic ritual
    • It's a distraction whilst the deep state is taken down
    • To change human behaviour / interactions
    • A Chinese plot against the rest of the world
    • A slippery slope to zero carbon measures
    • To set the stage for a major cyber attack (Cyber Polygon)
    • Other (please specify)

On 6/9/2023 at 11:55 AM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

BOYCOTT ALDI: THIS NEEDS RESISTING AND BOYCOTTING AT ALL COSTS. DO NOT COMPLY.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3whadvm2zeJV/

Thanks for this.  

It's all making sense now: I noticed another 'budget retailer' has installed similar barriers in its stores in my neck of the woods. They don't require apps or QR code scans to enter at the moment, but surely it's only a matter of time (and aforesaid 'budget retailer' is heavily pushing its smartphone app).  

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Dickwan said:

Thanks for this.  

It's all making sense now: I noticed another 'budget retailer' has installed similar barriers in its stores in my neck of the woods. They don't require apps or QR code scans to enter at the moment, but surely it's only a matter of time (and aforesaid 'budget retailer' is heavily pushing its smartphone app).  

But... But... I have no smart phone... 🥴

• Like 1

Very very informative James Delingpole interview with Sandi Adams. Why the fuck can I not post the podbean link??? 
help please…

edited to add this awesome 11 minute video of Sandi from 2 days ago where she spoke at Glastonbury town council…

Edited by rebornsteve

This is the wider agenda behind Covid19 and although this is a slick production and doesn't really name the perps, still, nail, hammer, head!

"Some call it Marxism - I call it Judaism." Rabbi Stephen S. Wise - 1935

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Having found the last video that Dr.Buttar recorded (Bitchute,wil paranormal channel) before his assassination via poison -which prevented him speaking out at an event with the potential for the information to go viral -allow me to paraphrase his proposed theory:-

The covid jabs and nasal test kits contained a payload delivered via hydrogel which can be released at will by 5g.

Included in said payload is the potential to cause marburg which will cause bleeding from the orifices;a visible threat unlike the covid fakery,which will cause painic and a rush to "get vaxxed"  creating even more victims.

He also predicted it sooner rather than later.

On 4/27/2023 at 12:25 AM, Sunshine9 said:

All extremely interesting - in particular about the masks.  Several years ago, this all might have sounded a little crazy to me, but not anymore.  I had a major problem with the masks.  I felt like I couldn't function properly while wearing one.  What was so strange about it, it seemed like some people actually LIKED wearing the masks and they continue to wear them now!  And what the hell is up with wearing them OUTSIDE? That makes absolutely no sense to me, but what does anymore?  I also remember, way back at the beginning, a doctor on TV saying that sunlight can kill the virus.  I think I heard that only once.  They probably shut that guy down real quick.  When I had covid, the headache felt like there was something crawling around in my head with spikes.  The whole thing seems really sinister.  Thanks for the info.

The entire "coronavirus"/"covid" scenario was a psychological operation mostly, but also an attempt to connect humanity with the Reptilian social memory complex.  These are higher intelligences which are the most hostile and violent among many, and ones which have been interfering with humanity for eons.  They're also heavily attracted to the "elite" who possess the same characteristics.  Their agenda is simply to garner Earth's resources which mankind is steward of.  The "ET/Multi-dimensional being" aspect of this is usually where most people exit, it's simply too much to comprehend (well understood, and it may not matter).  By Universal Law, a collective of entities cannot interfere with a developing civilization (this is a basic "agreement/mode of operation" amongst all galactics) unless given permission.  The trick is to be "granted" permission by having the host group more or less not resist such interference, then they're off the karmic hook.  

Anyway, these ET's (Reptilians & Greys from Orion Star System) have been intermingling themselves with the more powerful among us (the "Emerald Tablets of Thoth" in Ch 8 speak of this), hybridizing humans with themselves.  This is why researchers are constantly pointing to the people they recognize as hybrids.  An obvious example being Zbiegniew Brezenski, if people don't see an alien in his photo, they're blind - but most don't give a second glance, they see only what they're conditioned to.  But enough of the metaphysical for now.

I'd said that the "virus" was an AI artifice, what scientists like Cyrus Parsa have labeled a "protomolecule".  This PROVES beyond any shadow of doubt that it's a manmade contrivance somewhat more virulent than the normal.  BTW, the winter of "covid" (2020), I only developed one cold (usually I have several), having made a mental note of this.  The Coronavirus was patented, you can look it up on the US Patents website, as was the Covid "vaxxine".  They both were patented several years previous to the "outbreak".  Having a germ or microbe "escape" from a Level IV gov't facility DOESN'T HAPPEN, this is utterly ludicrous.  It's like saying a snowball dropped into hell and turned into ice.  Again, DID NOT HAPPEN.  I know this from having been around Top Secret facilities in the US military and the extremely ridiculous lengths they go to to protect assets.  No one is fully trusted, it's actually insane.  

The masks were an aspect of this that should have given this all away right from the start, as they do absolutely nothing protection-wise, they actually reduce immunity, forcing an individual to build up mucus on a cloth that's millimeters from their mouth.  Only an American (did others around the world join in on this idiocy!!??)  would go along with what appeared to be necessary to maintain their lifestyle and creature comforts.  I refused this as much as possible, I knew this was fear-mongering at best, psychological manipulation at worst.  This entire covid agenda was created by "Dr Fauci" who I've heard is the son of Josef Mengele, the "doctor" working in Auschwitz death camp whose time was spent "operating" on patients without anesthesia, and had a predilection for "twins".  He was brought to the US after WW2 in Operation Paperclip, and brought his discoveries in mind control with him.  The high nazi officials and scientists who came with him began the NSA, CIA (then OSS) one of whom was Father George Bush, and FBI.  All the agencies that have done absolutely little but send dark men into foreign gov'ts to create chaos and plant an agent.  The people we see fronting all the agendas of gov't are merely carrying out orders, as there is a "global government" which runs the planet, the national gov'ts being mostly figureheads with little individual power.  People have slowly ceded power to those in government as industrial and commercial interests have gained a stranglehold on politics.  We're in quite a fix at this time, and people seem to be utterly oblivious to the true danger.  Enough so to label such as myself "conspiracy theorists", a term, btw, which was created by the CIA.  

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2023 at 10:52 AM, Jason57 said:

I think it was just to make rich people even more rich, while they jacked off over the control they had over us through lockdown and mask wearing. These people are weird.

The actual intent was to connect humanity with the Reptilian social memory complex (hive mind).  The "virus" and "vaxxine" were both patented YEARS BEFORE the "outbreak". (You can verify this by going on the US Patents website as I did).   This alone proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was a contrived scenario, but watch people walk past all this evidence without giving it a glance - why would they, after all, they've just made themselves look like absolute fools to themselves and others wearing masks and standing 6' ft apart (Satanists do both of these during rituals, btw).  Yes, the elite do actually gain great pleasure from other's pain and misery; I'll spare you my going into their perverse parties where they have every type of the most perverse sex, many with children, usually spiced up with drugs and alcohol usually after a satanic ritual.  They many times place naked female(s) in a field and tell them to "run for their lives".  These psychopaths chase them through the forest, terrorizing them then raping and killing them.  Their blood is usually drank, as when a person is terrorized, the body sends adrenaline into the bloodstream for the "fight or flight" response.  This adrenalized blood, termed adrenachrome, grants an exotic high that is unlike any drug and extremely addictive.  This is what actors, politicians, musicians, and others are actually addicted to, heroin as well (but why take a narcotic that slowly kills when you can have something better that actually enhances your life?).  I got most of this information from Cathy O'Brien's book "Trance-Formation of America", where she relates her life as a mind-controlled sex slave to well known politicians including Bill & Hillary Clinton and Sen Harry Byrd.  The Clintons wealth was garnered from their human trafficking operation in league with others such as Epstein and Laura Silsby who was arrested in Haiti for attempting to take 15 children illegally from the island (the authorities knew what she was doing), and Bill Clinton had to come get her bailed out of jail.  Then we have the "satanic panic" (why didn't that turn into something greater?) in the 80s, Bombings, Pizzagate (which I can tell you is very real, Tony & John Podesta's artwork in their home alone proves this), the list goes on to one of two of the largest drug dealers in modern history RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.  I'd laugh if it wasn't so tragic and didn't involve myself.  I can also go into personal details of my life, and how I know certain things about "Joe Biden" (represented by a clone and latex mask wearing a-hole) and what his true origins are.  I can't describe to you the horrors facing this country if people don't wake the "F" up.

The "conspiracy theorists" are many times right on, which is why they are so heavily targeted and suppressed (like David Icke and others) and in odd instances killed.

Edited by Unity8
Missing information, misspells

1 hour ago, Unity8 said:

The actual intent was to connect humanity with the Reptilian social memory complex (hive mind).  The "virus" and "vaxxine" were both patented YEARS BEFORE the "outbreak". (You can verify this by going on the US Patents website as I did).   This alone proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was a contrived scenario, but watch people walk past all this evidence without giving it a glance - why would they, after all, they've just made themselves look like absolute fools to themselves and others wearing masks and standing 6' ft apart (Satanists do both of these during rituals, btw).  Yes, the elite do actually gain great pleasure from other's pain and misery; I'll spare you my going into their perverse parties where they have every type of the most perverse sex, many with children, usually spiced up with drugs and alcohol usually after a satanic ritual.  They many times place naked female(s) in a field and tell them to "run for their lives".  These psychopaths chase them through the forest, terrorizing them then raping and killing them.  Their blood is usually drank, as when a person is terrorized, the body sends adrenaline into the bloodstream for the "fight or flight" response.  This adrenalized blood, termed adrenachrome, grants an exotic high that is unlike any drug and extremely addictive.  This is what actors, politicians, musicians, and others are actually addicted to, heroin as well (but why take a narcotic that slowly kills when you can have something better that actually enhances your life?).  I got most of this information from Cathy O'Brien's book "Trance-Formation of America", where she relates her life as a mind-controlled sex slave to well known politicians including Bill & Hillary Clinton and Sen Harry Byrd.  The Clintons wealth was garnered from their human trafficking operation in league with others such as Epstein and Laura Silsby who was arrested in Haiti for attempting to take 15 children illegally from the island (the authorities knew what she was doing), and Bill Clinton had to come get her bailed out of jail.  Then we have the "satanic panic" (why didn't that turn into something greater?) in the 80s, Bombings, Pizzagate (which I can tell you is very real, Tony & John Podesta's artwork in their home alone proves this), the list goes on to one of two of the largest drug dealers in modern history RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.  I'd laugh if it wasn't so tragic and didn't involve myself.  I can also go into personal details of my life, and how I know certain things about "Joe Biden" (represented by a clone and latex mask wearing a-hole) and what his true origins are.  I can't describe to you the horrors facing this country if people don't wake the "F" up.

The "conspiracy theorists" are many times right on, which is why they are so heavily targeted and suppressed (like David Icke and others) and in odd instances killed.

Were you referring to Donald Trump as one of the biggest drug dealers running for president? I know he got a life time ban from Epstein's island after he reported to the police that a young woman was assaulted on that Island. I wonder if that's why so many celebs have been ranting on and hating on Trump. I personally believe Trump to be part of it to some extent, If he was gonna "drain the swamp" he'd be assassinated, or he wouldn't have ever been in the white house.

EU Digital COVID Certificate

"In June 2023, the WHO will take up the EU system of digital COVID-19 certification to establish a global system that will help protect citizens across the world from on-going and future health threats, including pandemics. This is the first building block of the WHO Global Digital Health Certification Network that will develop a system for global verification of health documents to deliver better health for all."

https://commission.europa.eu/strategy-and-policy/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans/eu-digital-covid-certificate_en

• Thanks 1

On 6/24/2023 at 11:59 AM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

EU Digital COVID Certificate

"In June 2023, the WHO will take up the EU system of digital COVID-19 certification to establish a global system that will help protect citizens across the world from on-going and future health threats, including pandemics. This is the first building block of the WHO Global Digital Health Certification Network that will develop a system for global verification of health documents to deliver better health for all."

https://commission.europa.eu/strategy-and-policy/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans/eu-digital-covid-certificate_en

Fingerprint Cards AB, based in Sweden, specializes in digital security and aims to make humans “the key to everything.” The company has installed programs on nearly every device, from smartphones to smart homes, and relies on personal data to access accounts. This new partnership with the World Economic Forum is intended to push forward the digital ID system in the quest for total control.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/wef/fingerprints-cards-ab-one-big-step-closer-to-digital-ids/

• 2 weeks later...

Ghana's batmen hunting for pandemic clues

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-66122925

This article from the BBC about Coronavirus research in Ghana is perverse in that it tries to link virus outbreaks with climate change! (see last but one paragraph) which states the following:

"Experts worry that the frequency of zoonotic spillovers will increase with climate change. Humans and animals will be forced into ever closer contact as they both vie for resources such as water and even shade from the sun".

Yet again, no mention in the article by the BBC (Ministry of Truth) about the possibility of lab leaks and engineered viruses and gain of function research in labs.
Complete joke that the establishment and media are now trying to link virus outbreaks with climate change..

More viral scaremongering?

"GB News" said today:

"Britain on lockdown alert as new killer virus which kills 40% of victims 'certain' to reach UK"

"Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF) - which kills between 10–40% of people infected - has been identified as a major threat to public health.

The World Health Organisation says the virus - which kills 500 people every year - is mainly transmitted to people from ticks and livestock animals."

"Professor James Wood, who spoke to Parliament's Science, Innovation and Technology Committee last week, said: "It's when rather than if [the disease reached the UK].

"I think all in all likelihood. There is a risk of spread given the way that diseases emerging."

"But he denied a national lockdown would be a sensible way to deal with the arrival of the virus in the UK."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/britain-on-lockdown-alert-as-new-killer-virus-which-kills-40-of-victims-certain-to-reach-uk/ar-AA1dTC8D?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=88bbd26b3663410fa348525861128c2e&ei=17

• 2 weeks later...

World Economic Forum Openly Says Those Who Submitted To The Covid Lockdowns Will Also Accept Social Credit Scores And Carbon Calculators

October 1, 2022

https://winepressnews.com/2022/10/01/world-economic-forum-openly-says-those-who-submitted-to-the-covid-lockdowns-will-also-accept-social-credit-scores-and-carbon-calculators/

Social-Credit-Score-Total-Surveilance-1140x641.jpeg

• Thanks 1

"I've Never Seen Anything Like This" - Mysterious Chinese Bio-Lab Discovered In Remote California City

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ive-never-seen-anything-mysterious-chinese-bio-lab-discovered-remote-california-city

"Additionally they found 900 genetically engineered mice, engineered to catch and carry COVID-19, living in “inhumane” conditions.

773 of the mice had to be euthanized, and officials found another 178 mice already dead."

8 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

"I've Never Seen Anything Like This" - Mysterious Chinese Bio-Lab Discovered In Remote California City

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ive-never-seen-anything-mysterious-chinese-bio-lab-discovered-remote-california-city

"Additionally they found 900 genetically engineered mice, engineered to catch and carry COVID-19, living in “inhumane” conditions.

773 of the mice had to be euthanized, and officials found another 178 mice already dead."

773+178 ... ? Someone can't add up, Where did the extra mice suddenly appear from or were the extra ones not genetically engineered but still dead or were the 178 not part of the original 900?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 9:52 AM, Unity8 said:

We're in quite a fix at this time, and people seem to be utterly oblivious to the true danger.  Enough so to label such as myself "conspiracy theorists", a term, btw, which was created by the CIA.  

Thank you for your explanation.  I do believe there is something very weird going on right now - definitely in America, and I'm not sure about elsewhere.  I'm in the midst of job hunting right now and it has not been fun.  One job I looked at today required the candidate to be fully vaccinated for covid as well as have the flu shot.  Another job required masks if you weren't fully vaccinated. I had thought we were past this but I guess not!  I had an interview last week at a rehab facility.  I saw a such a complete ridiculous contradiction of mask wearing.  Some employees weren't wearing them, some had them on below their nose (can't stand that!), some had masks AND plastic face shields over top of that.  When I asked the interviewer about it, she couldn't give me a clear answer as to whether masks were mandatory or not. 

Also, and I can't put my finger on this, but that was the THIRD interview I have gone to where they gave me a large packet of paperwork to fill out before the interview had even begun.  In the paperwork, they asked for so much information, including my SS#, driver's license #, date of birth, etc.  I totally understand this may be necessary for a background check, but this was before I was even interviewed!  The first time it happened, I fell for it and gave them everything.  I thought I was going to get the job.  I did not.  The next two times, I left all of that information blank.  At the third interview, the interviewer basically argued with me about it, as if I was refusing to provide the information.  I explained I would be happy to give it once I was offered a job.  I never was offered.  I think it's some kind of data collecting thing going on but I really don't know.  I know that was a little off topic, but it's just been part of the weirdness I've been experiencing!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1