What is the Wider Agenda Behind Covid-19?

What is the Wider Agenda Behind Covid-19?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the wider agenda behind Covid-19? Please select all that you think may apply.

• I believe the virus is real and that there is no other agenda
    • Depopulation
    • It is for the profit of the pharmaceutical companies
    • 5G cover story
    • The culling of the elderly
    • Global reset
    • Transhumanism and fusion with AI
    • The prelude to an alien invasion (either fake or real)
    • A mass occult / Satanic ritual
    • It's a distraction whilst the deep state is taken down
    • To change human behaviour / interactions
    • A Chinese plot against the rest of the world
    • A slippery slope to zero carbon measures
    • To set the stage for a major cyber attack (Cyber Polygon)
    • Other (please specify)

This time two years ago the PM cancelled Christmas and we went into Tier 4, before a third national lockdown commenced in the new year to combat an alleged new variant.

Schools were forced to shut again, along with pubs, restaurants and non-essential retail, as people were once again ordered to stay at home. Hotel quarantine was introduced for travellers and the ‘rule of six’ which limited mixing. It sounds even more bizarre now than it did at the time.

This winter people have been told the opposite; forget ‘social distancing’ and huddle together in “warm banks” – community centres and town halls with your neighbours, regardless of spreading ‘germs’ or ‘viruses’ because they can’t afford to heat their homes.

There are no more “food banks” though, as the cost of living makes public donations unaffordable. Real High Street banks however, in which to conduct actual banking, are disappearing fast.

It sounds like some Dickensian society, where people are wretched, begging for basic warmth and sustenance, while the ruling ‘elite’ revel in opulence, flaunting their decadence and wealth.

• Thanks 1

“Hostile takeover through corporatism?”

Reiner Fuellmich interviews ex GCHQ and UK Column News regular Alex Thompson, who James Delingpole describes as “the most intelligent person I have ever spoken to”,

and Rodney Atkinson, a political and economic commentator, journalist and author, and Rowan’s brother…

https://video.icic-net.com/w/86RcxS4JwCPLtDfPSDypLg

Edited by rebornsteve
title

Before some of you were born, we “conspiracy theorists” knew what was coming down the pipe, because the ‘Illuminati’ always expose their plans in advance, whether it’s in official documents like PNAC, or in movies like ‘Soylent Green’ and books, presented as sci-fi and fiction; knowing few will take heed and the many ‘whistle-blowers’ throughout the ages, have been peremptory silenced.

Huxley’s ‘Brave New World’ and Orwell’s ‘1984’ painted a grim picture of totalitarian control in the future, but they could never have envisioned the technological advances of today, which will be used to implement their dystopian nightmare. Altering the very genetic make-up of plants, animals, insects and even creating a new species of 'bio-tech' human being, controlled by Artificial Intelligence.

In 2019 BC (before covid) we could not have anticipated governments stripping us of our basic rights, to work, education, leisure, privacy, healthcare, travel and locking us up in our homes under duress. Then, blackmailing the population with gene-editing vaccines, if they want any semblance of their ruined lives back. Now, they intend to ration our resources, food, heat, light and soon, water.

Eventually, only compliant citizens will have any “rights” at all - the right to obey the dictates of the communistic, atheistic, sadistic, bloodthirsty death cult, masquerading as a beneficent ‘One World Government’ with their Luciferian doctrine of ‘Do What Thou Wilt.’ Predictive programming suggests another world war in our lifetime and all the horror that entails and it seems to be on the cards.    

22.jpg                                        

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw this interesting metaphor in a forum I spy :

"We are heading for our own dissolution of the monasteries moment, at points I've felt that to be the twitter files but thats just periphery.. the Bridgen moment moves us that bit closer, in our world the big tech companies are the equivalent of the monasteries and their the media the modern priests.. but all still selling the same fake divination, charms of protection, virtues and indulgences.."  (nickyw)

• Thanks 1

Trudeau’s Brother Says WEF Has ‘Compromising Material’ On Him That Keeps Him In Check

https://newspunch.com/trudeaus-brother-says-wef-has-compromising-material-on-him-that-keeps-him-in-check/?s=09

Also when you look at the history of people like Jeffrey Epstein and what their role was, to trap people and blackmail people, and you think about a life of opulence and opportunity, you make mistakes and you get coerced into doing something bad.”

Blackmail is a very powerful tool.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2022 at 8:57 PM, Velma said:

Before some of you were born, we “conspiracy theorists” knew what was coming down the pipe, because the ‘Illuminati’ always expose their plans in advance, whether it’s in official documents like PNAC, or in movies like ‘Soylent Green’ and books, presented as sci-fi and fiction; knowing few will take heed and the many ‘whistle-blowers’ throughout the ages, have been peremptory silenced.

Huxley’s ‘Brave New World’ and Orwell’s ‘1984’ painted a grim picture of totalitarian control in the future, but they could never have envisioned the technological advances of today, which will be used to implement their dystopian nightmare. Altering the very genetic make-up of plants, animals, insects and even creating a new species of 'bio-tech' human being, controlled by Artificial Intelligence.

In 2019 BC (before covid) we could not have anticipated governments stripping us of our basic rights, to work, education, leisure, privacy, healthcare, travel and locking us up in our homes under duress. Then, blackmailing the population with gene-editing vaccines, if they want any semblance of their ruined lives back. Now, they intend to ration our resources, food, heat, light and soon, water.

Eventually, only compliant citizens will have any “rights” at all - the right to obey the dictates of the communistic, atheistic, sadistic, bloodthirsty death cult, masquerading as a beneficent ‘One World Government’ with their Luciferian doctrine of ‘Do What Thou Wilt.’ Predictive programming suggests another world war in our lifetime and all the horror that entails and it seems to be on the cards.    

22.jpg                                        

I often dream of hiding in different places. Not being at home, with many strangers. We eat bad food in really bad conditions. It's like bunker or something... :classic_sad:

THE UK GOVERNMENT IS AT WAR WITH YOU 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/weaRjoCbdNgd/

The British Military Information War Waged On Their Own Population

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/british-military-information-war-waged-their-own-population

(This last link from April 2020)

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly

On 1/2/2022 at 7:13 PM, CrowintheSnow said:

One of our most dear possessions (probably THE most dear) is the inner mental and emotional environment we all carry with us. I feel there may be an agenda to violate that or render it meaningless, on a mass scale.

This speaks to me - a lot.  Lower vibration keeps you more susceptible to sickness.  I got sick with covid in Sept. 2021, then not long after seemed to catch the variant (omicron) - I did not test the second time but had many of the same symptoms so was pretty sure.  This past November 2022, I got some kind of flu that was worse than either!!  I tested negative for covid that time but this flu I had was BAD.  Being sick so much in such a short time seems to have really taken a toll on my mental health.  For years of my life, I rarely if ever got sick (before all the covid business).  I could go for years and years with barely a cold!  I only had the flu once before as a young kid - before all this!  I take the best care of myself I can - with vitamins, exercise, eating right, etc. and have always been in good health.  So I don't know what's going on with these sicknesses, but it definitely takes a toll on your mental health.  I've been dealing with bouts of depression that I never had before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/6/2021 at 11:00 AM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

I went for other.

I think there is a virus, but essentially it is just a cold, and the authorities have tried their damnedest  to over report a few old and fat people who just  happen to have weak immune systems who would have died anyway.

Why did they do this?

Essentially we were going into another Great Depression, with too much bad lending, low interest rates snd a hanger from 2009.

The banks needed another bailout, but no one wanted to do that in the open.  

There's much more.  "Covid" (Certificate Of Virtual ID) is a non-biological "virus" which is a from of artificial intelligence.  It was created by Chinese scientists paid for by Bill Gates to control the human population through the seemingly necessary "vaxxines".  There's much, much more to it, but I think this is the most important aspect.  Of Course, Psycho Bill is planning (or one of his cohorts) another plandemic worse than this.  Imagine how much people will believe this one if they believed "Covid" and the vaxxine.