What is the Wider Agenda Behind Covid-19?

What is the Wider Agenda Behind Covid-19?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the wider agenda behind Covid-19? Please select all that you think may apply.

• I believe the virus is real and that there is no other agenda
    • Depopulation
    • It is for the profit of the pharmaceutical companies
    • 5G cover story
    • The culling of the elderly
    • Global reset
    • Transhumanism and fusion with AI
    • The prelude to an alien invasion (either fake or real)
    • A mass occult / Satanic ritual
    • It's a distraction whilst the deep state is taken down
    • To change human behaviour / interactions
    • A Chinese plot against the rest of the world
    • A slippery slope to zero carbon measures
    • To set the stage for a major cyber attack (Cyber Polygon)
    • Other (please specify)

I started a poll like this back before the forum was hacked and thought it might be interesting, over one year on, to see what views members have now.

I have tried to cover the main theories of what may be going on so hopefully haven't missed anything glaringly obvious. But, if anyone has an different ideas, I would love to hear them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

My 'other' would be in connection with making the covert one world government out into the open. The infrastructure and treaties have been in place for a very long time. Discrediting  national governments would facilitate their removal and put an end to the inconvenience of elections and referenda that can all go wrong.

Thanks for thinking out the options for the questionaire Eve.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I went for other.

I think there is a virus, but essentially it is just a cold, and the authorities have tried their damnedest  to over report a few old and fat people who just  happen to have weak immune systems who would have died anyway.

Why did they do this?

Essentially we were going into another Great Depression, with too much bad lending, low interest rates snd a hanger from 2009.

The banks needed another bailout, but no one wanted to do that in the open.  

The main objective is to convince the government and the rest of the world that they need 100s of millions of injections. That way the government buys the injections and they make more money than they ever could if individuals had to purchase them themselves. In order to convince government and get emergency approval for their injections they had to create a fake pandemic scenario in the media and create a series of fraudulent scientific claims in the media. The government was obviously all too keen to play pandemic, so it didn't take much convincing them. The public were a bit more of a challenge but they had to lockdown the economy otherwise people wouldn't take the pandemic serious enough despite the £100s of millions spent on advertising the pandemic. In order to get such high uptake on their mRNA to make the £ billions they had to make everyone fearful enough. They managed to do all that without there ever actually being a real pandemic. 

• Like 3

i'll specify "other" ,to slow down,stop,back steping development of society

(all the fear,misery, anxiety ect. is bonus ofcourse)

and while pushing back,stoping development they "introduce" new "ideas" ,tools for steping up a push for the NWO 

people have become more self aware and started to be independent again(sort of)

it's a no GO in society based on suppression

a lot of people i talked(after the plandemic was launched) said "things" were ideal or they were going to be....

one more question how they decided when to start

imo the society came to a certian point which was alarm to the rulers

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 8:54 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I started a poll like this back before the forum was hacked and thought it might be interesting, over one year on, to see what views members have now.

I have tried to cover the main theories of what may be going on so hopefully haven't missed anything glaringly obvious. But, if anyone has an different ideas, I would love to hear them.

My answer... ALL OF THE ABOVE

(Well, except for 1 & 10 😆)

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

This is clear to see, why my GP surgery stopped the Saturday drop in clinic.  Then they merged with 2 other GP surgeries , so 20,000 patients and 44 doctors and staff. They took away the service very slow at first then just no one could get an appointment, you had to phone and tell the handler your problem ,to help the doc find your notes , . I went to the hospital nov 2019, 3 infact , 2  where nearly empty so they had already made their move to gear up for this plandemic. Getting people used to it, .

The EVIL want to own everyone/everything, we need more LOVE and less of everything else we do because you can only do things so many times and boredom sets in. Internet has a lot to do with that .So addict everyone  to anything, games smokes food booze gambling, all the same , addictions and they have you by the collar, . when that thing your addicted to isnt there, ? you  know, Time to be self sufficient.  Dont make the rich richer money is their power.