How can we get the rest of the world (near 75%) to listen to logic, when they don't have the intellect to question their indoctrinated programing. The vast majority don't have an original thought of their own. Most don't even seem to wonder about anything other than their petty, shallow, materialistic selves. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Most don't even seem to wonder about anything other than their petty, shallow, materialistic selves. 

Spend time with those who do wonder about the deeper things.

Why waste your time. 

75percent? My god I hope that never happens. Couldn't think of anything worse. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

How can we get the rest of the world (near 75%) to listen to logic, when they don't have the intellect to question their indoctrinated programing. The vast majority don't have an original thought of their own. Most don't even seem to wonder about anything other than their petty, shallow, materialistic selves. 

The Reality is that 90% of the population has an IQ under 120...65 to 75% never question authority...We're fucked!

all i need is a trustworthy hypnotist to help me and i can fix all this shit in about the time it takes me to get drunk, 13 years 4 months and One week later and not one person has come forward

It isn't as simple as that. In order to even be listened to in the first place, those of us who see 'the way things are' need to raise our vibration and our level of consciousness to the point that when we explain something we are seen, heard, understood and validated.

We need to be in, at the very least, the vibration of courage in order to conquer the task we face. Any action taken from a vibration which is lower than courage tends to attract either negative results or ineffectual results. This is why all of us, every last person on this forum, needs to raise their vibration/level of consciousness. 

Ways to do this include meditating at least several times a day (quality not quantity), eating as healthy a diet as possible, free from pesticides. Eating mostly plant-based food, if not entirely. Regular exercise, vitamin D.

Be as authentic as possible, don't say yes if you mean no, don't say no if you mean yes. Most importantly, practice the art of emotional vipassana, validating and accepting one's emotions, plus, compliment this with shadow work and/or inner child work.

You get the general idea. I was not able to even function properly or with enough 'Prana' until I began meditating EVERY SINGLE DAY. I would usually be exhausted by early afternoon.

Here is a handy visual picture of the 'scale of consciousness'. Only people at approximately '200' or above will be able to effect change right now.

That is all.

hawkins.jpg

• Like 2

Interested to know where this "Scale of Consciousness" chart originates.

According to this chart... I like to think that I would score between 200 and 600 on most days...occasionally dipping lower...(only human).

16 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Interested to know where this "Scale of Consciousness" chart originates.

According to this chart... I like to think that I would score between 200 and 600 on most days...occasionally dipping lower...(only human).

It was created, I think, by David Hawkins, who wrote books like 'Letting Go'. It's basically about 'Emotional Vipassana'.

• Thanks 1