Jump to content

Russell Brand and his new show/tour 33


Connor
 Share

Recommended Posts

Russel Brand is going on tour this year starting on the 17th of August and going all the way untill the end of the year. 

 

The night will be filled with talks about aliens, the new normal and how the pandemic has effected us as a society. 

 

 

Come and unite again for a movement towards a better future for society with a more trustful understanding of the world we live in. 

 

There's going to be a few good nights for all that are able to get tickets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No thanks, hes a socialist with links to the Fabian society

 

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it yourself" - Lenin

 

''Come and unite again for a movement towards a better future for society with a more trustful understanding of the world we live in. ''

 

Sounds like communism.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The current worst threat is the tsunami of artificially pulsed AI frequencies. The AI is preparing the atmosphere for itself. These artificial pulsed and modeled electromagnetic fields are ideal for the AI and the Archons. However poison for all living beings, which need the Schumann wave and not Wlan, Bluetooth, Tetra, Radar, Dab2, DVBTV, 3G,4G,5G and Co.

In addition, one should not underestimate the psychotronics of these electromagnetic waves well researched by the CIA. Keyword project Pandora and co. these frequencies with dennen now the masses are irradiated were tested in the 70s and 80s intensively for mass control of the population of the CIA, NSA etc.. Take WLAN 2.4 GHz incl. 10 Hz pulsation with ELF waves + 60 Hz screen radiation + ? And ready is the psychotronics.

Can be read e.g. in the book: "Versklavte Gehirne" by Heiner Gehring.

Every other topic is secondary in relation to this invisible danger, yes why exactly, BECAUSE IT IS INVISIBLE. Best weapon against the people, before one makes all still cyberdrugs dependent, what also worked out super. Win/win for the dark side. Because all make with (put these psychotronic devices all in the apartment WLAN with ELF waves!!!, carry the bugs with in the pocket directly on the skin super!) in the enslavement, because they take the warnings to the frequencies that you do not see, (what I do not see there is not) seriously. And your television lies!"

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for this Gabriela. What's coming is apparently inevitable. Too many people are dumbed down sheeple.  They are indoctrinated with the Germ theory and thus will take the vaxx which will cause them to absorb even more microwave radiation besides everything else that it is in this syringe. mRNA gene altering software, people turning magnetic because of it, etc.

 

THE TRUE ANTIBIOTICS AND VACCINES

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fVMl0lDb6dAG/

 

THE HISTORICAL BUTTERFLY EFFECT OF PASTEUR'S LIES AND FRAUD

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QQqbnAMV13wu/

 

If people would have this knowledge, no one would believe the lies of the mainstream media. The problem is, now we have 5G. 5G Ghz frequency for example prevents the thyroid to absorb Iodine. Also, Codex Alimentarius. They will eventually prevent us to be able to buy vitamins and minerals. They will ban them.

 

https://newagora.ca/iodine-replaces-vaccines-and-antibiotics/

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Rachel Underhill said:

I wouldn't trust him as far as i can spit!

 

I might get 'thrown off the provetbial SUMO wrestling mat' for this, lol, but for those that oppose him so much, apart from any dubious connections people here say he has, where has he let you down personally might be more the question!?... Or is it all about how things appear to play out on the grander scale as many of you would see him fronting for? I am not saying saying "the crowd" are right nor wrong really... 

(I am just rather a jumbo size pigeon in among the cats on this issue, plus I do own his book called ¶rEVOLution¶ - yeah title looks like that, WHICH judge as thout wilt, I nonetheless still have not read it yet... Anybody else read that or begun reading it even?).

 

Anyway~

I am just open minded period mostly, and in addition there too are everyone elses opinion to speak and be withineth their rites if you all think he's a muppet a la puppet, just call him that I guess.

 

Conspiracistically imbued with treason I bought a book of his from a charity shop meant for kids along the theme of Pied Piper but I am not unduly suspicious. Thats just part of his personality his is gifted with Imo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/5/2021 at 11:33 AM, BozzofOz said:

Thanks for this Gabriela. What's coming is apparently inevitable. Too many people are dumbed down sheeple.  They are indoctrinated with the Germ theory and thus will take the vaxx which will cause them to absorb even more microwave radiation besides everything else that it is in this syringe. mRNA gene altering software, people turning magnetic because of it, etc.

 

THE TRUE ANTIBIOTICS AND VACCINES

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fVMl0lDb6dAG/

 

THE HISTORICAL BUTTERFLY EFFECT OF PASTEUR'S LIES AND FRAUD

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QQqbnAMV13wu/

 

If people would have this knowledge, no one would believe the lies of the mainstream media. The problem is, now we have 5G. 5G Ghz frequency for example prevents the thyroid to absorb Iodine. Also, Codex Alimentarius. They will eventually prevent us to be able to buy vitamins and minerals. They will ban them.

 

https://newagora.ca/iodine-replaces-vaccines-and-antibiotics/

 

 

Yes, in homeopathy they are also there, by laws or specifications the remedies are destroyed because they must be heated too much (the starting material).
One must connect oneself NOW intensively with the divine, go within.Protect yourself from these frequencies, so that you also reach the divine and not the archons in the lower levels.  The mass will not ascend but will land again in the middle (beyond) with the archons when they die.And then the rebirth goes directly into this (AI) machine world and not into higher dimensions or levels of knowledge. The death is not a redemption but a cycle, from which one gets only through Christ (no that one should not interpret after the normal archonten falsified Bible, but the Nag HAMMADI writings STUDY).
And everyone can do that only for himself, one dies also alone. In groups this does not work.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, TetraG said:

 

I might get 'thrown off the provetbial SUMO wrestling mat' for this, lol, but for those that oppose him so much, apart from any dubious connections people here say he has, where has he let you down personally might be more the question!?... Or is it all about how things appear to play out on the grander scale as many of you would see him fronting for? I am not saying saying "the crowd" are right nor wrong really... 

(I am just rather a jumbo size pigeon in among the cats on this issue, plus I do own his book called ¶rEVOLution¶ - yeah title looks like that, WHICH judge as thout wilt, I nonetheless still have not read it yet... Anybody else read that or begun reading it even?).

 

Anyway~

I am just open minded period mostly, and in addition there too are everyone elses opinion to speak and be withineth their rites if you all think he's a muppet a la puppet, just call him that I guess.

 

Conspiracistically imbued with treason I bought a book of his from a charity shop meant for kids along the theme of Pied Piper but I am not unduly suspicious. Thats just part of his personality his is gifted with Imo. 

 

With all the whistleblowers today, I would be careful. These whole assertions of the UFO community that go off there at the moment so "We have defeated the AI" "Trump has saved us" or "QFS defeats the cabal" etc. what there so in the net goes around.
E.g. I do not quite trust Corey Goode. Because if it is such highly explosive revelations, what he gives so of itself, why he was not already killed by the CIA, which would be normal. If the statements were correct, he would no longer post videos on YouTube. He could also be a false flag whistleblower from the CIA, has anyone ever thought of that? It's good when such people steer the whole UFO E.T. community on the wrong track, isn't it? And lulls them into security. Because strangely enough, these people ignore the worst enemy: the microwave radiation and the psychotronic mind control through it, WHY???? On some sites even my contributions on the subject were censored and not published, Why? e.g. Transinformation.net
So I am skeptical meanwhile....

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
On 6/4/2021 at 4:01 AM, CosmoGenesis said:

No thanks, hes a socialist with links to the Fabian society

 

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it yourself" - Lenin

 

''Come and unite again for a movement towards a better future for society with a more trustful understanding of the world we live in. ''

 

Sounds like communism.

Indeed !! He has some vids questioning vax passports and wanting freedom but we know he is in "the club" !

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...