"Post a video of a guy getting run over by a tank on YouTube totally fine" Re-post a Tucker Carlson Fox News Story with proof that Fachi is a liar, Instant ban......

What do you mean by 're-post'?

If you're downloading other peoples videos and then reuploading to your own account, then you're aware of how copyright works, right?

I am going with Grumpy Owl. It is more likely copy right since the original Fox Clip stays up.

By the way Fox News actually admitted to being an entertainment outfit masquerading as news.

Posted (edited)

sorry guys, but I got banned for "misinformation" nothing to do with copyright I'm afraid.

Fox news tells a hell of a lot of truth, they have the balls to say stuff that all the other news outlets don't.....

12-06-2021 10-55-41.jpg

Edited by infelixuk
47 minutes ago, infelixuk said:

sorry guys, but I got banned for "misinformation" nothing to do with copyright I'm afraid.

Fox news tells a hell of a lot of truth, they have the balls to say stuff that all the other news outlets don't.....

12-06-2021 10-55-41.jpg

What you have to understand is that the 'big corporates' don't have to play by the same rules as you 'little guys'.

6 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

What you have to understand is that the 'big corporates' don't have to play by the same rules as you 'little guys'.

Yeah, everyone should know that after that oil spill f****ed up the gulf and the corporation got paid for it?