Hip and leg pain

Artmuzz

I’ve been suffering a lot of stress lately and I had bad acid reflux yesterday morning which cleared by the afternoon then I started having pain in my right side of my lower back just right above my buttock which is spreading down my right leg. The pain sort of got a bit better but this morning when I got up I am now getting excruciating pain when standing. This pain is temporarily eased a little when I’m lying down but when I get up the pain gets worse. Due to this I am having to lie on the sofa with a heated pad under my buttock. 

Posted (edited)

I would like some advise if possible how to get relief. This pain has been ongoing 24/7 since yesterday morning and is driving me crazy and all my GP tells me to do is take pain killers but it’s isn’t making any difference. I’ve also tried some exercises that usually help but they aren’t this time. Please advise.

Edited by Artmuzz

Posted (edited)

Is it Sciatica do you think? 

Could be other spinal problems too I guess but thats the main one I'm aware of..  

Good to do exercises to keep you fluid and qi/chi in movement. And mobility enabled. (=esp. Try gentle exercises lying down, without twisting your spine to start with)....  Making you gradually stronger each time so you can feel your life force coming back enabling better/quicker recovery... albeit at your own pace and sensible relaxed implementation. 

[Just a common sense really but I know its hard to imagine doing simple things can make you better when you're in pain and thats all u can think about, so I appreciate that... Nothing ventured nothing gained though.] 

On the strictly medical side I am not fit to comment. I am more of a keep fit guy. So pain killers and modern* medicene* as I term it, I know nothing about. I am a medicene preventative type of person when it comes to MM*.

Please look on Pinterest.com to help you as one good resource.

I am sure it will help as a general source of information, including infographics/ nutritional knowledge charts etc.. . Good luck.  

Edited by TetraG

Thanks for the reply.

My leg and buttock pain is driving me mad. I thought it was getting better yesterday afternoon as I was able to sit, stand and walk without much pain but by the evening the pain returned.

I have done exercises, massage and I even bought a TEN machine thinking it would help with the pain but it’s making it worse. I am beginning to wonder if all this is psychosomatic as I’ve been through a lot of stress with my flat and other things.

Posted (edited)

"Transcutaneous Electronic Nerve Stimulation"... 

Without asserting too much bias either way, (positive or negative), well unless you believe you've completed wasted your money(!!??), I  wonder do those machines which I have bearly been much aware of, sometimes do anything what they promise do you think in relation to some people? You would think it would work the same in everybody though...so its perhaps more a question of discretion of application... And thus if not good for you with your current condition, keep it for when it can maybe help better for after this ill has cured I guess to use at another time on occasions electrical stimulus actually has benefits as there must be some advantages to that surely?..

(I haven't looked deep into, have you at all?) 

Edited by TetraG