Jump to content

BREAKING NEWS: UK now "hotter than Australia" - media using weather as propaganda


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

 

BBC weather till July 9th has no high temps in its' forecast. Same with Accuweather's forecast till August.

 

Aah the BBC! Reliable and trustworthy?!?

 

All we can do is wait and see. 
 

One things for sure, if it does happen the care homes will be given another rinsing out, freeing up another few billion £, who needs midazolam eh? Harsh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On Saturday the aunty B forecast thunder for Sunday, and it never happened. If they get tomorrow's forecast wrong, how can they predict it weeks or months ahead? 

One of my lecturers used to say that the official forecast was only 7% better than saying "same as yesterday" - that was 40 years ago and it doesn't appear to have improved much since then, only the graphics look better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

This does NOT sound good:

 

Scorching two-week heatwave to hit UK as temperatures set to soar to 40C
 

Brits are set to face 14 days of sweltering heat next month as temperatures soar to 40C.

Sizzling temperatures are forecast to take another step up in July, with a heatwave set to last as long as two weeks.

The extreme temperatures - which will potentially beat last year’s record-breaking 40.3C experienced in Lincolnshire - come as hot continental air makes its way to the UK.

 

What you have to remember is that the UK as a whole does NOT experience the same temperatures everywhere at the same time.

 

It may reach 40C in one specific part of Lincolnshire, but that doesn't mean its the same in Stornoway or Orkney or even St Austell.

 

Anyway, as is the point of this thread, it gets "very hot" every year at around this time, and while some 'highs' may be a little unprecedented, the whole of the UK is not the same temperature.

 

This is just climate-change alarmism - "media using weather as propaganda".

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

What you have to remember is that the UK as a whole does NOT experience the same temperatures everywhere at the same time.

 

It may reach 40C in one specific part of Lincolnshire, but that doesn't mean its the same in Stornoway or Orkney or even St Austell.

 

Anyway, as is the point of this thread, it gets "very hot" every year at around this time, and while some 'highs' may be a little unprecedented, the whole of the UK is not the same temperature.

 

This is just climate-change alarmism - "media using weather as propaganda".

The article DOES mention climate change too often for it to be comfortable, but it was worth a punt. 
 

Nothing wrong with a bit of alarmism, like the title of this thread leans on

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

What you have to remember is that the UK as a whole does NOT experience the same temperatures everywhere at the same time.

 

It may reach 40C in one specific part of Lincolnshire, but that doesn't mean its the same in Stornoway or Orkney or even St Austell.

 

Anyway, as is the point of this thread, it gets "very hot" every year at around this time, and while some 'highs' may be a little unprecedented, the whole of the UK is not the same temperature.

 

This is just climate-change alarmism - "media using weather as propaganda".

Very true. My part of Cornwall is often much cooler than the SE for example. Even when there is a more blanket type heat wave Cornwall seems to be positioned to avoid the extremes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

The article DOES mention climate change too often for it to be comfortable, but it was worth a punt. 
 

Nothing wrong with a bit of alarmism, like the title of this thread leans on

Also depends on where you do the measurement. Is it on a hillside in the middle of a field or next to a concrete yard or runway or the exhaust fan from a datacentre or a greenhouse (like Cambridge botanical gardens) - and how does the location differ from how it was 50-100 years ago?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/27/2023 at 5:24 PM, k_j_evans said:

Also depends on where you do the measurement. Is it on a hillside in the middle of a field or next to a concrete yard or runway or the exhaust fan from a datacentre or a greenhouse (like Cambridge botanical gardens) - and how does the location differ from how it was 50-100 years ago?

Or maybe the exhaust from a military jet? 
I just read somewhere the 40.3 degree record for uk was measured at exactly the same time as a military jet was landing very close by. 
 

I’m not sure if this is bulls**t or not 🤔

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Or maybe the exhaust from a military jet? 
I just read somewhere the 40.3 degree record for uk was measured at exactly the same time as a military jet was landing very close by. 
 

I’m not sure if this is bulls**t or not 🤔

Apparently that is true:

https://www.infowars.com/posts/three-typhoon-jets-landed-next-to-thermometer-when-britains-record-temperature-of-40-3c-was-recorded/

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Parts of Alaska were nearly 30 degrees last week, today it’s back down to 8 degrees.

 

Iran, Iraq, parts of turkey and Egypt are nearly 50 degrees today, with a strange heat bloom in northern Russia.

 

North Africa is also nearing 50c.

 

France, uk and other west Europe countries are back to normal temps, with Eastern European countries like Bulgaria starting to heat up considerably. 

 

If the African heat bloom shifts north on the wind we’ll fry in a couple of weeks. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm always curious about the jet stream and how 'things' are supposed to be able to be sent around the world in it, to targeted locations? Weapons etc. Was it something to do with Japan, I'm not sure? I remember reading how Richard Branson felt the jet stream when he was going up in his balloon, and it's possible to get dragged with it, sort of, and the danger of the top of the balloon hitting it, etc. I'm writing in a hurry so I'm being vague. The JS is mentioned loads on the weather forecast. One things for sure, the climate crisis is on all the media lips, but none of them in the MS want go talk about weather experiments and weather manipulation.

 

No, instead crisis is the new favourite word. And the constant narrative that you are personally responsible for change. Will they have a countdown clock to the crisis on the TV screens. If we don't act right now it will be too late, so I heard the other day. The end of  the world is nigh. 😉 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/3/2023 at 9:44 AM, Observations said:

I'm always curious about the jet stream and how 'things' are supposed to be able to be sent around the world in it, to targeted locations? Weapons etc. Was it something to do with Japan, I'm not sure? I remember reading how Richard Branson felt the jet stream when he was going up in his balloon, and it's possible to get dragged with it, sort of, and the danger of the top of the balloon hitting it, etc. I'm writing in a hurry so I'm being vague. The JS is mentioned loads on the weather forecast. One things for sure, the climate crisis is on all the media lips, but none of them in the MS want go talk about weather experiments and weather manipulation.

 

No, instead crisis is the new favourite word. And the constant narrative that you are personally responsible for change. Will they have a countdown clock to the crisis on the TV screens. If we don't act right now it will be too late, so I heard the other day. The end of  the world is nigh. 😉 

 

The 'jet stream' undulates around the northern hemisphere, and is the 'breakpoint' between the colder polar air and the warmer equatorial air.

 

Normally this jet stream is pretty steady, and accounts for the normally temperate climate. However during certain solar cycles, the jet stream can 'weaken', and when it does, it undulates further, like a wave, so its 'peaks and troughs' travel much further north or south. This is why some areas experience much warmer weather than usual, while others have much colder weather.

 

Like in the last couple of years, the USA has been hit by record cold temperatures and snow during the winter, while in Europe its been much milder than normal during the same periods.

 

Same way the media spin their 'African plume' narrative during the summer, as more warmer air is 'sucked up' from the equator into the temperate regions, depending on how the jet stream undulates.

 

Presumably in the last few days, the movement of the jet stream has shifted again, as it has become noticeably cooler again in the UK, while no doubt elsewhere it has become much warmer.

 

This is what causes the 'extreme weather' which the news media are quick to blame on 'climate change'. Within a few years, as solar activity changes again, the jet stream 'normalises' and becomes more consistent in its undulation, thus you end up with less 'extremes' of weather.

 

It roughly happens every 11-12 years or so, but most people have short memories now, so they tend to forget this has all happened before.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

No global warming here!

 

Heating's gone back on. Energy providers rubbing their hands...

 

In the near five years I have been living where I am now, this is the first time the central heating has come on in July! 🤨

 

I have a programmable room thermostat and at certain times of day (when I need it) it is set at 20C, so it kicks into life if the room is 19C or lower. Normally between around May to October, it doesn't do anything, as the room temp stays a consistent 20-21C 'naturally'.

 

Its been very cool in the evenings the last few days.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

this july has to be one of the coldest wettest on record.

forecasting 21 deg and rain for the next 2 weeks

Well apparently that really hot week was actually the 35th hottest week since 1878 according to central England temperature record, so nothing to get excited about

 

hottestweeks.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Image

‘Unheard of’ marine heatwave off UK and Irish coasts poses serious threat..

‘Unheard of’ marine heatwave off UK and Irish coasts poses serious threat | Marine life | The Guardian

Sea temperatures around the UK are several degrees above normal

 Weather June (trevorharley.com)

June 2023 was the warmest since reliable records began (in 1659 for the CET, Central England Temperature series). With a CET of 17.0, it just pipped 1976, which although had some very hot days in the south at the end, couldn't match the uniform warmth across the country we had in 2023 (with maxima over 25 for a fortnight, with warm, humid nights). It was also the warmest June across the UK (in a series starting in 1884, a massive +0.9 above 1940 and 1976, now joint second), and separately the record warmest for all of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. The average monthly maximum of 22.6C was also a new record. After a dry start to the month, thunderstorms heralded a plume of very warm, humid air spreading across the UK, but particularly, as usual, the south and east. It reached 32.2C, the hottest day of the year so far, in Chertsey (Surrey) on 10 June. There was another hot spell at the end of the month, with 32.2 again recorded, at Coningsby (Lincs.), although the very last day was cool, a sign of a change to come. It was a dry month: rainfall overall was 68% of average, with East Anglia being particularly dry, although it slightly wetter than average in parts of the Midlands and NW. It was a very sunny monthe everywhere, especially in the north and west (144%), making it the fourth sunniest since reliable records begain in 1910, and the sunniest June since 1957.

 

 

The Earth Is Being Cooked From Above By Our Erratic Sun And From Below By Seismic Activity In The Oceans

 

http://endoftheamericandream.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Snip20230706_8-600x416.png
There is a rational explanation for the crazy things that we are witnessing.  Over the past few years, weather patterns have gone completely nuts all over the globe, and the mainstream media insists that they can explain exactly why this is happening.  But the truth is that they can’t.  When you take a close look at the models they are using, you quickly discover that they are fundamentally flawed.  Throughout human history, the climate has always been changing, and human activity has had very, very little to do with it.  In recent years, we have seen record-setting cold, unprecedented flooding and horrific droughts.  Right now we are witnessing tremendous heat, and that is because we are being cooked from above by our erratic Sun and we are being cooked from below by seismic activity in the oceans.  Hopefully by the time you are done reading this article you will understand what I am talking about.

Image

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...