The Most Successful PSY-OP of All Time: Christianity

5 hours ago, Campion said:

The monotheists like to claim their religion was protected from outside influences and remains some kind of pure unadulterated revelation straight from the one true God, but all three Abrahamic religions sit on polytheistic foundations. 

Thanks. Thats exactly right in my view.

• Thanks 1

@Hegel Schmegel

Another 'similarity that has no basis for assuming the later is a copy for the original.

The Divine Right to Rule!

Divine right of kings

In European Christianity, the divine right of kings, divine right, or God's mandation is a political and religious doctrine of political legitimacy of a monarchy. It stems from a specific metaphysical framework in which a monarch is, before birth, pre-ordained to inherit the crown, chosen by God and in the image of God. According to this theory of political legitimacy, the subjects of the crown have actively (and not merely passively) turned over the metaphysical selection of the king's soul – which will inhabit the body and rule them – to God. In this way, the "divine right" originates as a metaphysical act of humility and/or submission towards God. Divine right has been a key element of the legitimisation of many absolute monarchies.

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_right_of_kings

Does the British monarchy rule by divine right?

Divine right of kings | Monarchy of Britain Wiki | Fandom

Consequentially, it asserts that a monarch is not accountable to an earthly authority (such as a parliament) because their right to rule is derived from divine authority. The monarch is thus not subject to the will of his people, of the aristocracy, or of any other estate of the realm.

Link - https://monarchy-of-britain.fandom.com/wiki/Divine_right_of_kings#:~:text=Consequentially%2C it asserts that a,other estate of the realm.

And here it is in the Pagan world.

Pharaohs

Pharaohs were the heads of state and religious leaders of ancient Egypt.

As ancient Egyptian rulers, pharaohs were both the heads of state and the religious leaders of their people. The word “pharaoh” means “Great House,” a reference to the palace where the pharaoh resides. While early Egyptian rulers were called “kings,” over time, the name “pharaoh” stuck.

As the religious leader of the Egyptians, the pharaoh was considered the divine intermediary between the gods and Egyptians. 

Link - https://education.nationalgeographic.org/resource/pharaohs/

Is there any difference in the ancient Egyptians believing their Kings had special blood because they had some divine connection to God and the British people believing the Royal Family can trace its roots back to Moses or something and hence have special blood running through their veins that gives them the right to a privileged place in British society?

Is this belief that some humans have 'special blood' literally not a Pagan belief from our tribalist beginnings years ago carried through into Christianity.

The Bible does not argue one way or the other about Kingship it simply accepts the fact and yet somehow the religious leaders have gained some authority to ordain the King as long as the King endorses the church. Smoke and mirrors based on superstition which plays into peoples imaginations.

The Royal Family are a part of the Pagan Spell cast over Western civilization.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jason57 said:

So if all these pagan Gods are ruling humanity, what are we meant to do? Just ignore everything until we leave this planet?

No, we need to wake up from the spell and take back control.

But otherwise, yes, if we can't do that then maybe its best to ignore it until we leave, try to leave clues behind, teach your children, that sort of thing.

Genesis5.jpg

Consider what you are seeing here. There are other lists in the OT like this detailing the same thing, the age and number of sons and daughters. Its a list boasting of the fertility and vitality of our supposed Patriarchs or 'Fathers'. This idea of a special bloodline is rooted in Paganism. Look at the Hindu Caste system. Clean blood and unclean blood, this idea that a certain group of people have special blood or are connected hereditarily to a god is deeply pagan and hugely superstitious. We know, apart from variances, our blood is basically all the same. There is no 'God DNA' that the Pope or King Charles carries that we don't also.

This text in the Bible is to satisfy the Fertility cult minded Pagans being converted into Christianity, it shows that Christianity is just as superior as their Fertility beliefs by trumping them with men and women giving birth into old age and spawning the sons that spawned nations.

This is more superstitious Pagan bullshit in the Bible.

According to 'John Allegro in The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross' Christianity is in part based on Fertility cults of the East. Seeing a list like the one above and considering that to ancient superstitious Pagan people a leader claiming a divine bloodline was one worthy of worship - do you see any more here than just a bragging or boasting of fertility and 'special' bloodlines similar to other pagan bloodline legends or do you see a uniquely Christian belief?

Edited by pi3141

2 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

No, we need to wake up from the spell and take back control.

But otherwise, yes, if we can't do that then maybe its best to ignore it until we leave, try to leave clues behind, teach your children, that sort of thing.

What spell?

3 minutes ago, Jason57 said:

What spell?

The one thats controlling and directing our society by making us believe that the way things are are the best they could be and society is intrinsically fair to all.

The spell that makes people believe that.

3 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

The one thats controlling and directing our society by making us believe that the way things are are the best they could be and society is intrinsically fair to all.

The spell that makes people believe that.

I was talking to my mate about that the other day. His attitude is "We have it good in the West in comparison to Communist states or Islamic run states. I should say he ha a very good paying job, so he's not too fussed about things. It's going to be impossible to wake everyone up. Too many people worry about how they'll earn a living.

1 hour ago, Jason57 said:

I was talking to my mate about that the other day. His attitude is "We have it good in the West in comparison to Communist states or Islamic run states. I should say he ha a very good paying job, so he's not too fussed about things. It's going to be impossible to wake everyone up. Too many people worry about how they'll earn a living.

Yep - thats the carrot isn't it. It can't be that bad, others have it worse, it can't all be corrupt, there must be some good in it, why would everyone else go along with it, if we don't have this its Anarchy or Communism etc etc

All part of the spell people are under.

The basis of that spell is duality - its this or that, democracy or communism, free market or controlled, Heaven or Hell, God or Satan, its all dualistic. The beliefs Christians are forced to entertain cause a schism in their psyche, the religion puts fear in their hearts. Thus they are confused and scared and easily controlled.

For instance, it was long argued that Jesus was either God incarnate or Human - so after a council they decided Jesus was BOTH Human and divine hence reconciling all Christians under one banner with a dualistic, diametrically opposite belief that believers have to swallow to be 'true believers'

That sort of shit fucks people up!

The spell of dualism works on many levels, but its always there, creating divides, leaving us easy to rule.

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 1

If a person is made to hold two diametrically opposite 'truths' as true at the same time it cause a split in peoples psyche. This is brainwashing 101, this is altering states creating multiple personalities - de- centring a person, putting them off balance, this causes fear and anxiety which further changes brain chemistry until the person afflicted is in a low level, low vibrational state and unable to think clearly for themselves and easily manipulated or controlled.

The principle is to set up a duality within a persons psyche.

• Like 1

Hi.Feel like I'm barging in. I agree with your views on royal bloodline and castes. However, I believe if you have utter, pure conviction and belief in whatever divinity you believe, the scales drop from your eyes. It's a wisdom that cannot be explained. And 'good, true, puzzling' coincidences start intersecting your life. And some evil ones. ( As you get stronger). I don't really believe coincidences, so is it mind over matter? I am not offended easily, no worries..

10 minutes ago, wagdog19 said:

Hi.Feel like I'm barging in. I agree with your views on royal bloodline and castes. However, I believe if you have utter, pure conviction and belief in whatever divinity you believe, the scales drop from your eyes. It's a wisdom that cannot be explained. And 'good, true, puzzling' coincidences start intersecting your life. And some evil ones. ( As you get stronger). I don't really believe coincidences, so is it mind over matter? I am not offended easily, no worries..

Thanks.

I agree, I too have found synchronicities' that have found their way in to guide me once I truly accepted divinity existed. I also have experience of 'mind over matter'  

• 5 months later...

ISIS + OSIRIS = HORUS

parthenoGENESIS 3:22

3 x 22 

3 x V

Veni Vidi Vici

We Came We Divided We Ruled

Image from ‘The Beginning of Masonry’ by Frank C. Higgins (pub’d 1916).

Jesus appears to be a re-print of this Winter Solstice classic.

pubastrology.com/euclids-47th-proposition/

Euclid05.jpg.c70b8fe1c923bbe4aac8fbcda06f0580.jpg

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2023/05/the_beginning_of_masonry_-_frank_c_higgins_1916.pdf

Euclid03.jpg.85e98970fba4cdf7cb807198639d0e44.jpg

Euclid08.jpg.61f525c2fc157fe8816b034898ec7bc4.jpgEuclid07.jpg.3e38c9aa82223acdccecc55764ae8bd8.jpgMuralpaintingfromthecatacombofCommodillaChrist_with_beard.jpg.a57fd2b2e7253dd84ce1729122fa8e9a.jpg

Mural painting from the Roman catacomb of Commodilla - Christ_with_beard

alPHa and omega...

Euclid 01.jpg

Euclid 04.jpg

Euclid 06.jpg

Edited by Prince Arthur

On 6/27/2023 at 10:48 PM, wagdog19 said:

Thanks. So you don't believe 

we just end up as manure on some Rt.Honourable's asparagus plot? When we croak. What is our purpose?

Sorry, just seen this.

No I don't believe we end up as manure, well we do, and we are food for the worms, but thats just the physical.

We have a soul.

The purpose of life is to live, experience life, thats all.