Court cases (Australia, Netherlands, Uganda) to rule the climate change

8 Victorian teenagers sort a ruling in the federal court of Australia. One would have to ask who put them up to it and who financed it?

I love Victoria they are the most cultured, progressive and woke population in the country, they are revered by the rest of Australia, the mere mention of the state of Victoria anywhere else in Australia usually gets the same reaction ,  people's eyes will roll to the back of their head and in a faint but still audible voice the words Fucking Victorian's can clearly be heard  

3 minutes ago, peter said:

8 Victorian teenagers sort a ruling in the federal court of Australia. One would have to ask who put them up to it and who financed it?

I love Victoria they are the most cultured, progressive and woke population in the country, they are revered by the rest of Australia, the mere mention of the state of Victoria anywhere else in Australia usually gets the same reaction ,  people's eyes will roll to the back of their head and in a faint but still audible voice the words Fucking Victorian's can clearly be heard  

It's the Melbourne urban fuckheads. Leave regional Victoria out of this mess.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, DarianF said:

It's the Melbourne urban fuckheads. Leave regional Victoria out of this mess.

Yes I know ,but I thought that would have been a given ,we have friends and rellows that live in regional Victoria and they're  as pissed off as the rest of us, I believe you are referring to whats known as the latte set,I know I was.

Edited by peter

4 hours ago, peter said:

Yes I know ,but I thought that would have been a given ,we have friends and rellows that live in regional Victoria and they're  as pissed off as the rest of us, I believe you are referring to whats known as the latte set,I know I was.

Unfortunately, the latte wankers are moving to the country areas now, bringing their bullshit with them.

16 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Unfortunately, the latte wankers are moving to the country areas now, bringing their bullshit with them.

Yes same here ,the prices of houses are going through the roof there is nothing to rent so people have to move from the area or pay ridiculous prices,   you have trouble finding a park in the main street.  Big money is moving in from the cities ( with city attitudes unfortunately) buying up the houses and turning them into B&B's, what they don't realize is that they are slowly turning this place into the the very shithole that they just escaped from, I suppose I can always sell up and move but where do you go,I like living where I am we're up in the hills ,have brilliant views cool clean air our water supply comes straight out of the ground with no filters (fuck town water ,wouldn't drink it) and we are only 40 min from the beach, We have been in the same house for about 24 years , when we first moved here it would take you at least an hour  just to walk up one side of the main street because you knew everyone and had to stop for a chat, these days if I go into town I'm lucky if I see anyone I know.

Sorry for the vent but you get the idea

1 hour ago, peter said:

Yes same here ,the prices of houses are going through the roof there is nothing to rent so people have to move from the area or pay ridiculous prices,   you have trouble finding a park in the main street.  Big money is moving in from the cities ( with city attitudes unfortunately) buying up the houses and turning them into B&B's, what they don't realize is that they are slowly turning this place into the the very shithole that they just escaped from, I suppose I can always sell up and move but where do you go,I like living where I am we're up in the hills ,have brilliant views cool clean air our water supply comes straight out of the ground with no filters (fuck town water ,wouldn't drink it) and we are only 40 min from the beach, We have been in the same house for about 24 years , when we first moved here it would take you at least an hour  just to walk up one side of the main street because you knew everyone and had to stop for a chat, these days if I go into town I'm lucky if I see anyone I know.

Sorry for the vent but you get the idea

No need to apologise. I hear ya mate :-) I don't like it either.

Apparently the same thing is happening in America. The LA wankers for example are flooding into states like Texas, which used to be hardcore, and turning them into blue state liberal shitholes.