Jump to content

Future of religion


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, SocialDarwin said:

Michi

 

wow whata rant.  My goal is to destroy Abrahamic religion.  BUT, I do have an idea of what to replace it with.  Atheists have the same goal as I, but they have no guide whatsoever to put in place of religion.  The new spirituality (which will be kin to paganism) will acknowledge human kind (and posthuman kind) as PART OF GOD.  It’s up to us to develop a better place for ourselves HERE!  
    I grew up in a Christian house hold.  Let me tell you what I hated about it before I even became pagan:   I hated how it made sex so fucking Taboo.  I hated the bigotry about guys.  I hated how they didn’t speak of or teach me anything whatsoever about my sexuality (i am hetero man).  They made me feel nasty for being horny..  

    also: they had no explanation for things I observed from a elementary child -  why if there was only Adam and Eve are there so many races?  
 

So,  don’t tell me I don’t know Christianity!   I turned against that knuckle dragger shit by time I was 12

 

How old are you my brother?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oops

 

 

i think I’ve been banned?!?!?!

 

 

 

Michi

 

wow whata rant.  My goal is to destroy Abrahamic religion.  BUT, I do have an idea of what to replace it with.  Atheists have the same goal as I, but they have no guide whatsoever to put in place of religion.  The new spirituality (which will be kin to paganism) will acknowledge human kind (and posthuman kind) as PART OF GOD.  It’s up to us to develop a better place for ourselves HERE!  
    I grew up in a Christian house hold.  Let me tell you what I hated about it before I even became pagan:   I hated how it made sex so fucking Taboo.  I hated the bigotry about guys.  I hated how they didn’t speak of or teach me anything whatsoever about my sexuality (i am hetero man).  They made me feel nasty for being horny..  

    also: they had no explanation for things I observed from a elementary child -  why if there was only Adam and Eve are there so many races?  
 

So,  don’t tell me I don’t know Christianity!   I turned against that knuckle dragger shit by time I was 12

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

How old are you my brother? I ask because I think a little more exposure to reality, to some 'peak formative experiences' and maybe a 'peak behind the curtain' might help you a lot. I didn't ask to experience what I did....I nearly lost my mind and nearly lost my soul...... I was mixed up with international Freemasons and even the secret services.....these things happen to someone with an eager inquisitive spirit and a little personal power..........

 

All I can say is if you've never left the comfort of your bedroom or your home town you are not really fit to tell anyone about spiritual absolutes and the state of play of metaphysical matters on Earth. Some of us have ventured and been pushed way out beyond their comfort zone and come back with a story to tell.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am 54.  I think it looked like they were trying to ban me or something.

 

The internet is not a form of free speech.   Because it’s not a free platform.   I’ve been banned a lot of places and not sad a single violent thing

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@SocialDarwin if you grew up you wouldn’t want to destroy what you again know nothing about.
 

If you believe you were taught Christianity when all you got out of it is “sex is bad” you either weren’t taught anything or you didn’t learn anything.  Again presumption.  The rest of what you’re spewing sounds like it came from Bill friggin Mahr. 
 

Even if everyone in the world was a Zionist it still wouldn’t bring about Armageddon.  There is no collective dreaming up the end of the world like it’s “The Secret.”  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SocialDarwin said:

I am 54.  I think it looked like they were trying to ban me or something.

 

The internet is not a form of free speech.   Because it’s not a free platform.   I’ve been banned a lot of places and not sad a single violent thing


I hope they don’t ban you. I don’t care what you say you have a right to say it.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, SocialDarwin said:

Oops

 

 

i think I’ve been banned?!?!?!

 

7 minutes ago, SocialDarwin said:

 I think it looked like they were trying to ban me or something.

 

59gwNlZ.png.314f5d8b02bb41be1e5f5b044f329225.png

 

Don't worry .... You will know if you have been banned .... the BIG giveaway is that You could not post that you think you have!

Also .... there has been no discussion regarding your posts by the mods!

 

3 minutes ago, Michi713 said:


I hope they don’t ban you. I don’t care what you say you have a right to say it.

 

Mods haven't even discussed @SocialDarwin

Not any issue .... but now .... as they have promoted the discord via their posts which hold NO actual base .... Yes there maybe some discussion about the lies posted!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SocialDarwin said:

Pi

 

i don’t see paganism as going backwards.  Pagans are much more receptive to change and progress and seeing new ways of doing things.  Pagans don’t feel we are withering sheep that are totally at God’s mercy.   We believe that we are PART of GOD so to speak!  
    Also, pagans are much more adaptive to the new family/sexuality, etc that’s bound to progress.  Face, we are not gonna be black/white man/woman always.  One day we will be POSTHUMAN.   We can’t keep getting married and having kids if we begin to rise toward immortality (ish) 

 

But you said it yourself you want to go back to the 'old ways' well the old ways were the ways of the old testament, the OT is all based on earlier Pagan myths and legends, creation, garden of eden, flood its all from Pagan writings. The god of the OT is a Pagan god. By going back to the old ways how can you be sure of not resurrecting an old god? Your form of Paganism may be intellectually futuristic but who's to say the movement won't be co-opted and morphed into something you don't want or visualize happening. Its a slippery slope.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

No, it's a creation of the Jews. And they have made it real.

 

It was a creation of the Jews but the term Satan just means adversary. Anyone can be your Satan if they oppose you. It was the Roman Church that elevated Satan to a great demon who ruled the underworld and tempted Eve in the garden of Eden, that was all Christian work.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SocialDarwin said:

   Also, pagans are much more adaptive to the new family/sexuality, etc that’s bound to progress.  Face, we are not gonna be black/white man/woman always.  One day we will be POSTHUMAN.   We can’t keep getting married and having kids if we begin to rise toward immortality (ish) 

 

I don't like the sound of this at all. 

 

I believe what you have stated is the intention (coming to fruition) of the malign elite who rule this world.

 

It was also in Crowley's mind, as you are probably aware.

 

"In his poem ‘Hymn to Pan’ (1919), the occultist Aleister Crowley offers an image of Pan that, one suspects, few of his contemporaries eagerly embraced. Crowley presents the demigod as a transsexual, trans-species cyborg that is artificial and biological, mineral and vegetable, shepherd and sheep, sexual attacker and willing victim."

 

https://arcade.stanford.edu/content/post-human-spirit-neopagan-movement

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, pi3141 said:

 

It was a creation of the Jews but the term Satan just means adversary. Anyone can be your Satan if they oppose you. It was the Roman Church that elevated Satan to a great demon who ruled the underworld and tempted Eve in the garden of Eden, that was all Christian work.

 

It's not that simple. You can't blame Christians for Satan. Satan exists as a collective spiritual intelligence.

 

The Jews initially  incorporated this force into a relativistic framework in a bid to understand evil within the context of what they saw as God's creation.

 

Every culture throughout history has identified a negative spiritual force which they discovered. Some cultures such as the Romans worshipped these discarnate demonic entities and called them Gods. 

 

We have to be thankful for Christianity for actually getting us out of collective Demon worship and identifying the true divine principle. This is why 'monotheism' is such a big deal, because if you don't have monotheism you are literally worshipping Demonic spirits. However I suspect that Jahweh may be a demonic Earth bound spirit which the Jews worship while the God Jesus spoke of, is a completely different spiritual principle.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you golden for that link

 

i am futuristic and I do believe man will reach POSTHUMANism.  I don’t think that necessarily means a ruling elite.  But, you gotta see that man is having a lot of problems ruling himself (democracy is allows the ignorant (majority) to make the rules the intelligent majority must live with.  
       I’m not a Crowley fan.  Notice that Golden Dawn was nowhere near as successful as he thought.  He thought it would REPLACE Christianity and it didn’t.  Paganism is simply better at molding science, common sense, progress and spirituality together 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, SocialDarwin said:

   Paganism is simply better at molding science, common sense, progress and spirituality together 

 

Progress? Do you really believe this is the game we are now playing?

 

Science? Like Chinese labs creating deadly pathogens sex-change operations and the Fukushima disaster?

 

The progress phase has finished. Earth is now going into a slow extinction spiral. Check out the number of dead whales getting washed up around the world. The oceans are dying. Once they are dead there's no more oxygen and we die.

 

Game over.

 

Now it's time to work on your spiritual salvation because you're gonna die anyway, but there's no point projecting your hopes to some technological Utopia...... there is no future for you me or planet Earth. Deal with it.

 

I assumed you were a teenager because I'm trying to figure out how you can have learned so little about this world.

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Truth

 

thats exactly why Abrahamic religion deserves to be nitched!   Y’all just think you’re going to heaves and fuck the earth (and the rest of us not in your little boat).  
 

how do you put someone on ignore here?

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

It's not that simple. You can't blame Christians for Satan. Satan exists as a collective spiritual intelligence.

 

The Jews initially  incorporated this force into a relativistic framework in a bid to understand evil within the context of what they saw as God's creation.

 

Every culture throughout history has identified a negative spiritual force which they discovered. Some cultures such as the Romans worshipped these discarnate demonic entities and called them Gods. 

 

I agree Satan is a collective spiritual intelligence, according to Blavatsky the ancients recognized him under the sign of an Ass. It may not be that powerful and only has power from people that believe or invest in it. As put in Isis Unveiled - that the diabolos or Satan of the New Testament denoted the personification of an abstract idea, and not a personal being.

 

According to my reading Lucifer - Satan doctrine started with St Jerome's 4th Century Vulgate Bible where the verse in Isaiah 'How are you fallen from heaven, day star, son of the dawn! How you are fallen to earth, conqueror of nations' The term Day Star was redefined as Light Bearer and became Lucifer in Latin. Only in the 13th Century was Lucifer then associated with Satan. They found writings about Adam and Eve and in there was reference to Shaitan, which means Devil and used the writings as justification for Satan as the Serpent in the Garden Of Eden. I think you absolutely can lay the blame for the doctrine of Satan and Lucifer at the Christians.

 

@SocialDarwin @Fluke  Perhaps the Pagans can tell us more about what they think of Satan, I'd be interested to hear it.

 

 

Quote

We have to be thankful for Christianity for actually getting us out of collective Demon worship and identifying the true divine principle. This is why 'monotheism' is such a big deal, because if you don't have monotheism you are literally worshipping Demonic spirits. However I suspect that Jahweh may be a demonic Earth bound spirit which the Jews worship while the God Jesus spoke of, is a completely different spiritual principle.

 

Agreed. Turns out, intentionally or not, Constantine did a good thing, he implemented a monotheistic religion that didn't require sacrifices and he kept the core spiritual message in it. The truth is there. Now whether he did it for the purpose of control is arguable but it turns out it was a good thing its just the church then went on to twist the religion to uphold their atrocities and imperialistic endeavors.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, SocialDarwin said:

Truth

 

thats exactly why Abrahamic religion deserves to be nitched!   Y’all just think you’re going to heaves and fuck the earth (and the rest of us not in your little boat).  
 

how do you put someone on ignore here?

 

The mass die off and degradation of environmental conditions on Earth has nothing to do with me being a Christian.


You're kind of not quite all there are you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

If anything Set is the origin of Satan.

 

That's the ancient Egyptians.

 

A long time before Christians bucko.

 

Also Satan as a horned God was not invented by Christianity, the Horned God predates Christianity by literally thousands of years.

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

If anything Set is the origin of Satan.

 

That's the ancient Egyptians.

 

A long time before Christians bucko.

 

Yep, I've read along those lines too, Set being satan. And I agree it goes way back to, and through, the Egyptians.

 

Quote

Also Satan as a horned God was not invented by Christianity, the Horned God predates Christianity by literally thousands of years.

 

Didn't know that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

Agreed. Turns out, intentionally or not, Constantine did a good thing, he implemented a monotheistic religion that didn't require sacrifices and he kept the core spiritual message in it. The truth is there. Now whether he did it for the purpose of control is arguable but it turns out it was a good thing its just the church then went on to twist the religion to uphold their atrocities and imperialistic endeavors.

 

As I said in a previous thread.

 

"Lucifer is not from the middle East. Lucifer is an info European archetype and European classical pagan god. The devil doesn't exist.  Lucifer is a classical Greek and Roman god son of aurora and brother of Diana represented by the planet Venus. 

 

Satan pretty much translates to an adversary and the imposer often used in Arabic and hermetic languages to people that reject the abrahamic religion-or was historically. "

 

And don't get me started on people saying Saturn has anything to do with Satan because they sound similar. That sums up the dumb 'troofer' types that have been hexed by the freemasons to be scared of all seeing eyes. 

 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What pagans think of Satan?  We don’t believe in the Abrahamic Satan.  The closes thing is Pan.  Pan symbolizes masculine tendencies like hunting, sexual prowess, killing off the weak (and maybe death/reeper image), selfishness/self service, hedonism.  But, it’s always kept in check by the nurturing and fertile Goddess.  They are not good/evil dichotomy - all things feminine and masculine are apart of all creatures.  It’s not good when they get OUTTA BALANCE 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SocialDarwin said:

i am futuristic and I do believe man will reach POSTHUMANism.  I don’t think that necessarily means a ruling elite.  But, you gotta see that man is having a lot of problems ruling himself (democracy is allows the ignorant (majority) to make the rules the intelligent majority must live with.

 

Who exactly is promoting Posthumanism? I really don't think it's the electorate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Fluke said:

As I said in a previous thread.

 

"Lucifer is not from the middle East. Lucifer is an info European archetype and European classical pagan god. The devil doesn't exist.  Lucifer is a classical Greek and Roman god son of aurora and brother of Diana represented by the planet Venus. 

 

 

Thanks.

 

Pretty much ties in with what I read, the 'Day Star' in Isaiah was referencing Venus and got changed to 'Light Bearer' which later got translated as Lucifer in the Latin Vulgate. Seems both Lucifer and to an extent Satan are both Christian myths.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, SocialDarwin said:

 killing off the weak 

 

Hmm, back to nature, 'let nature sort them out' Survival of the fittest. Sounds great until its your mother or child to be killed for the 'greater good' its no better than the Elites and their belief we're useless eaters. Its debasing humanity to not much more than animals and yet we are so much more.

 

Sorry but I don't understand that mentality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...