Not really sure we're to put this thought. (Back in my head might be a good idea)

Is Covid like the story of Slenderman,

Slenderman was invented on a computer, just like covid was. 

2009 Eric Knudsen invented Slenderman in a 'create paranormal images competition'

Nothing unusual about that, humans have always told tall tales.

Slenderman was quite different as people started to have 'Thought-forms' Tibet Budest  beliefs. Thought-forms exist only in the mind, as the mind is only a electric transmitter people obsess and start to believe something excist. People started to see Slenderman, Two young girls in Wisconsin USA believed so much they killed a friend for Slenderman. 

Maybe (only a thought) Covid is a Thought-form and people believe so much they become I'll, the only people who seem to die of Covid are people who actually believe in Covid. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Mark.colley said:

Two young girls in Wisconsin USA believed so much they killed a friend for Slenderman. 

Yes I remember about this, and I wasn't sure whether it was abuse recalled in memory or a killing, but glad you have set my memory right.

In fact I saw your thread title and that was the first thing linked with this Slenderman I was straight away thinking, that being this crime of the young girls [[their belief that in some form -(or thought form as you say OP, interesting!)- has proven strong enough compulsion to drive the desire to kill]]  ~~maybe ¶for kicks¶ also as well as anything ¶dark  inspired¶~~ and which was by them being in co-hoots* with this synthesized character. /their idol as I think I understand yes? 

* for want of a better phrase. 

Edited by TetraG
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Mark.colley said:

'Thought-forms' Tibet Budest  beliefs. Thought-forms exist only in the mind, as the mind is only a electric transmitter 

This could bear repeating and so I'm quoting it soley by itself now, as it is helpful probably for anyone who grapples with the mind. 

I was reminded of this electric transmitter thing VERY RECENTLY in a DI (oldish) video someone posted in a now thread.

But I will need to reassess this many times I believe, because 'thought forms' whatever underlines that or is subject to that I'd say is open to debate some. (not saying I know a huge amount about Tibetan Buddhists, but just look at all the bizarre mix of "art &  creativity" in the world as expressed by human hand alone, nevermind computerized) 

Edited by TetraG

40 minutes ago, TetraG said:

Yes I remember about this, and I wasn't sure whether it was abuse recalled in memory or a killing, but glad you have set my memory right.

In fact I saw your thread title and that was the first thing linked with this Slenderman I was straight away thinking, that being this crime of the young girls [[their belief that in some form -(or thought form as you say OP, interesting!)- has proven strong enough compulsion to drive the desire to kill]]  ~~maybe ¶for kicks¶ also as well as anything ¶dark  inspired¶~~ and which was by them being in co-hoots* with this synthesized character. /their idol as I think I understand yes? 

* for want of a better phrase. 

One girl Anissa Weird was diagnosed with schizotypty 'diminished ability to determine what is real or not'

• Like 1