4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Thanks! There a lot of different turbines on google, can you recommend any in particular. What would the price be

I'm afraid I don't know. I would have to look at it in depth. Presumably it will be a fixed installation and not a portable set up.

I had a quick peruse and found a site which confirmed small scale hydropower will supply an average household,  they then suggest contacting a surveyor to look at feasibility and expected power from available flow and head. This was a government energy site, so its doable but I don't know much about it other than I saw the guy from that restoring a French chateau series,(his name was Dick something, he married a lady called Angel and they restored a château but before that he did another series) he did it on another series in UK. He had a stream at bottom of his garden so he built a simple paddle wheel, drilled a big hole in his shed and positioned a generator inside powered off the stream via the wheel turning a pole through the wall connected to the generator. So it's definitely a DIY project, or if you can, get the pro's in to assess and advise.

Edited by pi3141

On 2/26/2023 at 10:55 PM, pi3141 said:

I'm afraid I don't know. I would have to look at it in depth. Presumably it will be a fixed installation and not a portable set up.

I had a quick peruse and found a site which confirmed small scale hydropower will supply an average household,  they then suggest contacting a surveyor to look at feasibility and expected power from available flow and head. This was a government energy site, so its doable but I don't know much about it other than I saw the guy from that restoring a French chateau series,(his name was Dick something, he married a lady called Angel and they restored a château but before that he did another series) he did it on another series in UK. He had a stream at bottom of his garden so he built a simple paddle wheel, drilled a big hole in his shed and positioned a generator inside powered off the stream via the wheel turning a pole through the wall connected to the generator. So it's definitely a DIY project, or if you can, get the pro's in to assess and advise.

Thanks! What would you recommend as a water filter. I picked up a berkey but it was expensive, cost 200 pounds. Someone told me it's all activated carbon with these water filters so not to waste too much mpney on them

On 2/25/2023 at 7:40 AM, jack121 said:

What do you think would be the way to go to someone wanting to generate their own power for when the system crashes, solar panels? Some kind of generator? I've seen a few youtube videos on how to generate free electricity using magnets

Try reading up on the 'Tartarians' they knew how to produce free energy.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heard of this anyone? 
Remembered it from yrs ago, worth a look.

Might be the same reason why putting an orgone accumulator in the glovebox of your car will destroy your car!
It does something to the water and electrics in your vehicle, shud have told an old acquaintance this fact before I gifted him and told him to put it in his car, but I didn’t know the effects until it happened to my vehicle too, although it wasn’t as bad as the engine blowing up, it just messed the electrics up, burnt the alternator out and made the radiator act weird. 
Ho hum you live and learn….

https://www.landsharing.org/joe-cell/

https://educate-yourself.org/fe/fejoewatercell.shtml

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Might be the same reason why putting an orgone accumulator in the glovebox of your car will destroy your car!

I know what to gift if I find an anti-social driver.

"This will calm your nerves, put it in your glovebox" 😆

So is it safe to wear orgonite then? We are made of water.....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DaleP said:

I know what to gift if I find an anti-social driver.

"This will calm your nerves, put it in your glovebox" 😆

So is it safe to wear orgonite then? We are made of water.....

Back in the day I made a few mini accumulators that you could wear as a key ring or necklace, when worn you feel a little too energised, like too much coffee.

It’s been said if you make organite you become everything to everyone.

Local nosy parker looking for a new interest? You become that.

Local paranoid gangster looking for a new snitch to project their paranoia onto? You become that. 
Local crazy woman looking for a new obsession? You become that.

As for the TBs I made, well they’re buried all over the county, the last one, or the lastoneleftinthecounty, is sitting in my garden, pleasing the little birdies

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Back in the day I made a few mini accumulators that you could wear as a key ring or necklace, when worn you feel a little too energised, like too much coffee.

It’s been said if you make organite you become everything to everyone.

Local nosy parker looking for a new interest? You become that.

Local paranoid gangster looking for a new snitch to project their paranoia onto? You become that. 
Local crazy woman looking for a new obsession? You become that.

As for the TBs I made, well they’re buried all over the county, the last one, or the lastoneleftinthecounty, is sitting in my garden, pleasing the little birdies

So basically, you become magnetic, attractor for better or worse.....

Don't think I'll be wearing it. 😆

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2023 at 2:54 PM, DaleP said:

So basically, you become magnetic, attractor for better or worse.....

Don't think I'll be wearing it. 😆

My wife must think I 've got a similar thing, she swears blind that everywhere we go I seem to attract the village idiot's, that's not meant as a joke either, she genuinely believes it!🤫

• Haha 1