• neo9701 changed the title to Free Energy.
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 1:16 PM, neo9701 said:

Anyone knows about Tesla's free energy?

Hi!
Tesla was trying to tap into what he called Radiant Energy, this is energy all around us. Its not such an outlandish idea, back in the 60's I think Feynman gave a lecture on atmospheric electricity and he calculated there is a MicroMicroAmpere of electricity in every square meter around us. This may not seem a lot but it turns out that means there's 400,000 Volts with a current of 1800 amperes, that means there's 700 Megawatts of energy in our atmosphere.

Then there's the Schuman Resonance, this is an atmospheric cavity encircling the world that contains millions of volts, it is charged by the Sun.

Which brings us to the Sun, there's I don't know how much energy output by the Sun every day, some of this is electro-magnetic as well as sunlight and look what the sun powers. Think how much energy we could produce from fields of solar panels. And make no mistake, Solar Panels are Free Energy devices, they have no moving parts yet once you build them and position them they output energy with no further input energy - that is a free energy device by physics standards 100 years ago but its now defined as 'Renewable'and the term Free Energy has come to mean something different, something impossible, same as the concept of perpetual motion has also been changed to further obscure it. But thats another thread.

There was another scientist, Moray, he built a device that he said was tapping into the Van Allen belts that circle the Earth. In other words he was tuning in to those fields.

The secret in all this is simply resonance or radio transmission / reception, if Tesla had been able to tune a large antenna into the resonant frequency of the atmospheric energy that he knew was present he would have had access to 700 megawatts of power. Thats no fantasy, Feynman proved it back in the 60's.

So yes, I believe Tesla was onto the right idea and his theory was entirely sound and with the discovery of the Schuman Cavity and the atmospheric energy around us it is entirely plausible he could have done it, in fact it rather looks like he did. You see, he blew up his transmitter/receiver device - hence there must have been a large input of energy to cause the meltdown, so maybe he did tap into it but his system was overwhelmed.

8 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Hi!
Tesla was trying to tap into what he called Radiant Energy, this is energy all around us. Its not such an outlandish idea, back in the 60's I think Feynman gave a lecture on atmospheric electricity and he calculated there is a MicroMicroAmpere of electricity in every square meter around us. This may not seem a lot but it turns out that means there's 400,000 Volts with a current of 1800 amperes, that means there's 700 Megawatts of energy in our atmosphere.

Then there's the Schuman Resonance, this is an atmospheric cavity encircling the world that contains millions of volts, it is charged by the Sun.

Which brings us to the Sun, there's I don't know how much energy output by the Sun every day, some of this is electro-magnetic as well as sunlight and look what the sun powers. Think how much energy we could produce from fields of solar panels. And make no mistake, Solar Panels are Free Energy devices, they have no moving parts yet once you build them and position them they output energy with no further input energy - that is a free energy device by physics standards 100 years ago but its now defined as 'Renewable'and the term Free Energy has come to mean something different, something impossible, same as the concept of perpetual motion has also been changed to further obscure it. But thats another thread.

There was another scientist, Moray, he built a device that he said was tapping into the Van Allen belts that circle the Earth. In other words he was tuning in to those fields.

The secret in all this is simply resonance or radio transmission / reception, if Tesla had been able to tune a large antenna into the resonant frequency of the atmospheric energy that he knew was present he would have had access to 700 megawatts of power. Thats no fantasy, Feynman proved it back in the 60's.

So yes, I believe Tesla was onto the right idea and his theory was entirely sound and with the discovery of the Schuman Cavity and the atmospheric energy around us it is entirely plausible he could have done it, in fact it rather looks like he did. You see, he blew up his transmitter/receiver device - hence there must have been a large input of energy to cause the meltdown, so maybe he did tap into it but his system was overwhelmed.

So can we make these devices to make free energy for everyone on the planet?

9 hours ago, neo9701 said:

So can we make these devices to make free energy for everyone on the planet?

I think so yes and NASA have been looking into it, look at Shuttle STS75 'Space Tether' basically they deployed a 12 mile electrical cable into our atmosphere from space, the tether collected a huge amount of 'free energy' it was supposed to be used to power Space Station etc but instead it generated huge power and broke off.

So yes as well as Tesla, Feynman, Morray and NASA have proved there is huge amounts of energy surrounding our earth which we can tap into. NASA would'nt have invested or tried the experiment unless they were sure it worked and it seems like Tesla's experiment the results were so positively huge the collected energy destroyed the equipment, that shows there is huge amounts of energy we can tap into. All NASA used was a long cable suspended at right angles to the Earths magnetic field which of course induces an EMF in the cable, before the cable broke NASA recorded a huge input of power.

So yes it seems all we need to do is put a cable up in the atmosphere and we could tap 'free energy' 

But there are also other methods.

Maxwell who wrote the theory of Electromagnetic Radiation also wrote a theory called Maxwells Demon where he proposed a free energy system that employed a theoretical demon to order a system. Anyway a similar thing is being done in Norway where they are using Osmosis - a naturally occuring process much like Maxwells Demon, i.e a natural process does some work for you for free, you just exploit it.

In truth I think there are many possibillities to tap 'free or radiant' energy and other methods to exploit natural processes to achieve a gain and then there's 'Zero Point Energy' proved back in the 70's by a Physicist working for Phillips Electronics.

So to answer your question, yes I think we can, its just they won't, although NASA have periodically tested and invented technologies that could lead us to free energy systems - they even proved the everlasting lightbulb back in the 70's and produced and sold a component that would extend the life of lightbulbs by 10 times, of course it was never picked up by lightbulb makers because if lightbulbs lasted 10 times longer, they would sell 10 times less lightbulbs and thats not good for profits is it.

Then there's Bedini and Tom Bearden with their 'MEG' and Bedini's motor generator combination (supposedly debunked by Mythbusters except it wasn't cos there experiment was flawed)

I firmly believe all the technologies we need for a paradise on Earth exist, its just financial constraints prevent them from being employed.

And predictably there is now no record of the NASA lightbulb extender. Basically (from memory) they used a Thyristor to limit the input electric waveform to the lightbulb hence it never ran at full power and thus extended the lifespan.

NASA got a manufacturer to produce a 'button' that contained thyristors and you placed it in between the bulb base and the holder.

Its similar to a project I did in University, we used Diodes to perform half wave rectification and applied the output to a bulb, the diode reduced the input power by half and hence the lightbulb did not run at full power, we predicted this would extend the life of a bulb almost indefinitely. We got distinctions for the project. Then when I came out of Uni I found NASA had already done it years before . Makes you think - there's nothing new under the sun..

Still no record of it now on the web, 10 years ago I could find pictures of the original advert, today I can't find a thing about it.