BILL AND MELINDA DEAD?.... LOOK AT THIS.....

epsom

HOW'S THIS FOR A BOMBSHELL?.....

ARE THE GATES' DEAD?...... ACCORDING TO ANCESTRY.COM-----YES.

I was told they were killed in India...... Anyone with any other information, let us know.

GATES DEATHS....png2.png

GATES DEATHS....png1.png

GATES DEATHS....png

4 hours ago, epsom said:

HOW'S THIS FOR A BOMBSHELL?.....

ARE THE GATES' DEAD?...... ACCORDING TO ANCESTRY.COM-----YES.

I was told they were killed in India...... Anyone with any other information, let us know.

GATES DEATHS....png2.png

GATES DEATHS....png1.png

GATES DEATHS....png

Melinda sura has changed his appearance at some point. It doesn’t overly make sense that they died in India in 2013 though, was it for crimes against humanity from their gmos and vaccines? If so then this is wouldn’t make sense, because they continued using their oral polio vaccine until 2017. They wouldn’t kill them for their crimes with their vaccines and then carry on using them for another’s 4 years 

38 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Melinda sura has changed his appearance at some point. It doesn’t overly make sense that they died in India in 2013 though, was it for crimes against humanity from their gmos and vaccines? If so then this is wouldn’t make sense, because they continued using their oral polio vaccine until 2017. They wouldn’t kill them for their crimes with their vaccines and then carry on using them for another’s 4 years 

I know it sounds ridiculous---but can someone confirm that it is on Ancestry.com?

My "sources" say that they were strung up in India because the populace became aware of what they were doing.....

Yes, in all probability a non story----but with cloning and their billions, nothing would surprise me any more.

Maybe it is the E.T. alien overlords. David icke did say they changed from human to lizard before his eyes, maybe gates is dead and supernatural shape shiters have taken his  place.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Link please, otherwise this gets filed under 'disinformation'.

Look Grumpy Owl----I posted what I saw.

I make NO assumptions either way. It probably is NOT true---but then, you know and I know that anything is possible.

As to links?..... I said go to ancestry.com and find out for yourself---let me know if you find the documents that are supposedly there.

What links do you want exactly?. This was posted by an investigator on FB--and there were no links--only the photos.

I posted images of the supposed death "certificates" that are supposedly on ancestry.com.

If you don't find it intriguing, then you shouldn't be here.

When I saw it, I was certainly taken aback.

If they are not on ancestry.com, let me know and I will gladly say it is false.

There is a lot of dis-information on these forums---and I am NOT saying it is true or false.

I am putting it out there for anyone to look at and to find out any more information about it if they can.

I do not appreciate you saying I am posting dis-information.

Edited by epsom
  • Like 1

I have used Ancestry when researching my own family history so perhaps I can clarify some points here. It is been a couple of years since I properly used it so I might be a bit rusty.

Firstly, this screenshot is of a "profile" record from someone's family tree of a person they are allegedly related to.

When @Grumpy Owl asks for a link, I don't think you can just link to a family tree record meaning that others can then access it. You need to be signed up to Ancestry to create and view records on your family tree, and then I think you can only see your own profile records but not those in other people's trees. Whilst, as a paying member, you can search for "hints" from other people's trees and use this information if you want, I don't think you can actually view the image captured in the OP above from another person's tree.

So what I think the OP's image is is a record that has been created in somebody's tree. That doesn't mean that the record is correct. I have thousands of such records in my tree and you can literally plug in any information you want about an "ancestor" - you can populate the date of birth, place of birth, death date, immediate family members etc, information of which then goes on to be listed under "Facts". Ideally you should source this info from Ancestry records (or records obtained via other means as Ancestry doesn't give full coverage) such as baptisms, burials, census or marriage records etc. You then link the info you have obtained to establish the facts back to the sources which substantiate those facts.

So what I am saying is that anybody could have made that record up in their tree on Ancestry - including the date of death - and then spread it around as disinformation which I think is what has happened here. I also note that the sources linked to in the image are very light - just a Texas Birth Index and a US Public Records Index (undated).

image.png.63b041764e6cf907c2248eb4a918d8d2.png

For a person who has lived from 1964 (and allegedly died in 2013), I would expect to have come across more sources to verify the alleged "facts" including the date of death. Therefore, this doesn't appear to be quality family tree research to me. I think it is disinformation.

6 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I have used Ancestry when researching my own family history so perhaps I can clarify some points here. It is been a couple of years since I properly used it so I might be a bit rusty.

Firstly, this screenshot is of a "profile" record from someone's family tree of a person they are allegedly related to.

When @Grumpy Owl asks for a link, I don't think you can just link to a family tree record meaning that others can then access it. You need to be signed up to Ancestry to create and view records on your family tree, and then I think you can only see your own profile records but not those in other people's trees. Whilst, as a paying member, you can search for "hints" from other people's trees and use this information if you want, I don't think you can actually view the image captured in the OP above from another person's tree.

So what I think the OP's image is is a record that has been created in somebody's tree. That doesn't mean that the record is correct. I have thousands of such records in my tree and you can literally plug in any information you want about an "ancestor" - you can populate the date of birth, place of birth, death date, immediate family members etc, information of which then goes on to be listed under "Facts". Ideally you should source this info from Ancestry records (or records obtained via other means as Ancestry doesn't give full coverage) such as baptisms, burials, census or marriage records etc. You then link the info you have obtained to establish the facts back to the sources which substantiate those facts.

So what I am saying is that anybody could have made that record up in their tree on Ancestry - including the date of death - and then spread it around as disinformation which I think is what has happened here. I also note that the sources linked to in the image are very light - just a Texas Birth Index and a US Public Records Index (undated).

image.png.63b041764e6cf907c2248eb4a918d8d2.png

For a person who has lived from 1964 (and allegedly died in 2013), I would expect to have come across more sources to verify the alleged "facts" including the date of death. Therefore, this doesn't appear to be quality family tree research to me. I think it is disinformation.

Thanks for clearing that up, Eve.

As I said to Grumpy Owl ( perfect name), I was just "putting it out there"--not as dis-information, but mis-information--a difference.

As regards links, yes, you are correct---I do not have an account with ancestry.com, so I cannot view other peoples trees.

If I didn't post it, someone else would have---so I got there first--and if it's mis-information, then we have cleared it up, right?.

I wish it WAS true though! :)

1 hour ago, epsom said:

As I said to Grumpy Owl ( perfect name), I was just "putting it out there"--not as dis-information, but mis-information--a difference.

As regards links, yes, you are correct---I do not have an account with ancestry.com, so I cannot view other peoples trees.

Well you should have made that clear in your opening post.

I am very wary of disinfo/misinfo, especially that which gets posted here in this forum. Some people do it intentionally, others unintentionally. (I am not accusing you of either by the way, just making an observation)

As Eve has rightly pointed out, it is very easy to mock up a 'fake screenshot' (there are other examples of this elsewhere) which can then be posted somewhere as "BOMBSHELL EVIDENCE" or other click-baity wording. It just takes a small number of people to start sharing that elsewhere on other forums and social media network groups, and thats how easily disinfo can spread.

• Like 1