Jump to content

Happy Ending for the Brain Dead


Scogan
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Scogan said:

I do not feel sorry for her or for any fool taking this depopulation vaccine...

 

I disagree.

I have those who I have loved for decades (well since I was born into this realm) and they have been indoctrinated into having the injection.

I am NOT walking away from them .... I do NOT 'hide' away from them .... if they would let me, I would give them a big hug!

It is NOT their fault .... My gaze falls upon those who are promoting/pushing/profiting from this bullshit onto and into the mass.

Lets focus on the actually guilty and nolonger condemn those we care about.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ink said:

 

they have been indoctrinated into having the injection.

I am NOT walking away from them .... I do NOT 'hide' away from them .... if they would let me, I would give them a big hug!

It is NOT their fault

 

What does any of that have to do with "not feeling sorry for them?"

 

It comes down to free choice.  You think you are the only one on earth that has loved ones that have taken this vaccine?  

 

Why should I feel sorry for their free choice?  They obviously felt good about it.  That is totally different from LOVING THEM.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't feel sorry for them either. They have and continue to put us all at great risk. Coercion excluded. Not just with the vaccines, but our futures. And those that have treated me like a fire hazard, will find that they don't have a place in my world. 

 

There wont be a 'great awakening' even if the truth came to light there wont be the righteous indignation that people in these circles expect. I can promise you that. 

 

People don't care that children are being buggered. They still vote for the nonces, they still pay their tv liscence.

 

Get rid of them. The more that go the better.

 

Think it was bill cooper who said one of the hardest things he had to come to terms with was that what the elite said about the masses was true. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I don't feel sorry for them either. They have and continue to put us all at great risk. Coercion excluded. Not just with the vaccines, but our futures. And those that have treated me like a fire hazard, will find that they don't have a place in my world. 

 

There wont be a 'great awakening' even if the truth came to light there wont be the righteous indignation that people in these circles expect. I can promise you that. 

 

People don't care that children are being buggered. They still vote for the nonces, they still pay their tv liscence.

 

Get rid of them. The more that go the better.

 

Think it was bill cooper who said one of the hardest things he had to come to terms with was that what the elite said about the masses was true. 

 

So much wisdom there.  This entire ordeal is making me re-think the holocaust... did the Jews simply volunteer for everything that happened to them?  That doesn't make any of it right, but inaction could certainly explain it.  Agree to being experimented on one day, then agree to gas showers the next.  

 

If this whole thing is as bad as I think it will become, 'feeling sorry' for anyone won't be an emotion of mine as I am killing those bastards off, or dying while trying.   

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What holocaust?

 

Auschwitz was built in 1946 as the building plans prove, the builders state the same. The gas chambers were found to be free of gas, no residues or material discovered to suggest executions despite cutting edge forensic technology and indepth investigation by a world expert in gas chromotography.

Where are the six million bodies? Why have all the diaries of the jews been scienctifically brove to be inaccurate?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Scogan said:

Why should I feel sorry for their free choice?  They obviously felt good about it.

 

Personally, I think you are not seeing (or know of) a bigger 'picture' within this realm and I consider that you are reacting out of fear!

None of the people I know who have been injected did it just through a 'free will' choice and some of them got so very stressed having to make the choice!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ink said:

 

Personally, I think you are not seeing (or know of) a bigger 'picture' within this realm and I consider that you are reacting out of fear!

None of the people I know who have been injected did it just through a 'free will' choice and some of them got so very stressed having to make the choice!

 

I beg to differ.  Since when is your level of knowledge superior to theirs?  It isn't.  They are not zombies lining up for jabs.  They trust.  And that isn't a flaw.  At the end of the day if they begin dying and stop having babies it was their CHOICE and I bet 9 out of 10 will accept it.  

 

Now could they just be idiots?   maybe so.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Scogan said:

Now could they just be idiots?   maybe so.  

 

I don't consider so .... I did in the not so long ago past .... but now I think that they just didn't have the 'help' I had!

 

I have been 'lucky' to always have 'possessed' my own 'mind' .... To have never been 'indoctrinated' into shit .... to have been able to turn off the shitbox in the corner of the room and walk away!

But I did NOT do that on my own ....... something helped me to achieve that!

And now (for me) is not the time to turn away from those who did not have the 'help' I had.

 

Just my view mate .... nothing more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ink said:

 

But I did NOT do that on my own ....... something helped me to achieve that!

 

 

Curious what that 'something' was?

 

Have I always 'possessed' my own mind?  Not when I was younger when I saw the world in black and white... commies were the only enemy... government had my back.  I suppose it took me awhile to see that most information is gray in how power structures spit propaganda to push agendas.  Now I have no enemies (I will only kill those trying to kill me out of self defense, not hatred) and government has never had my back (they are self serving and I am replaceable).  

 

I can't think of 'something' that made me change.  Maybe it was the slow accumulation of lies and deceit from my government over time that convinced me they could care a less about me as an individual.  Maybe for me it started with Agent Orange... Gulf of Tonkin... Operation Northwoods... Tuskegee experiments... erosion of our Bill of Rights... a sinking realization that government doesn't want its citizens to be smart and demand full transparency.  They want us dumb.  Or dumber.  And maybe they have achieved that, maybe the slim majority of folks not questioning the vaccine have been dumbed down (BPA, immunizations, pills, chemicals) they cannot rationalize anything anymore.  I don't know.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/27/2021 at 10:04 PM, ink said:

 

I don't consider so .... I did in the not so long ago past .... but now I think that they just didn't have the 'help' I had!

 

I have been 'lucky' to always have 'possessed' my own 'mind' .... To have never been 'indoctrinated' into shit .... to have been able to turn off the shitbox in the corner of the room and walk away!

But I did NOT do that on my own ....... something helped me to achieve that!

And now (for me) is not the time to turn away from those who did not have the 'help' I had.

 

Just my view mate .... nothing more.

 

I can resonate with this in some ways.

Behind every picture there is a human being and there seems to be a difference to see a headline in some news or actually seeing someone suffering in real life for the mind.

In reality though there is no difference. Its always a human being that suffers.

And seeing someone suffering always does something to me.

However, its still a dangerous walk we path.

On one side we should not loose our empathy for those who cannot see clearly, as this makes us likewise in-humane, but on the other i cannot and wont accept it that they still promote others to get "vaccines"(death jabs) , which results in more suffering or play down its effects, even if they suffer terrible effects from it.

 

We all knew how this will play out and we all knew that many people will loose their lives over it. Thats the reason why we fight against this agenda in the first place.

We simply dont want this to happen. But its a self feeding cycle. The people that actually go along with the agenda cause suffering for others direct and indirect.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Michael said:

 

I can resonate with this in some ways.

Behind every picture there is a human being and there seems to be a difference to see a headline in some news or actually seeing someone suffering in real life for the mind.

In reality though there is no difference. Its always a human being that suffers.

And seeing someone suffering always does something to me.

However, its still a dangerous walk we path.

On one side we should not loose our empathy for those who cannot see clearly, as this makes us likewise in-humane, but on the other i cannot and wont accept it that they still promote others to get "vaccines"(death jabs) , which results in more suffering or play down its effects, even if they suffer terrible effects from it.

 

We all knew how this will play out and we all knew that many people will loose their lives over it. Thats the reason why we fight against this agenda in the first place.

We simply dont want this to happen. But its a self feeding cycle. The people that actually go along with the agenda cause suffering for others direct and indirect.

 

You're right it's a dilemna we all have to face - Our friends and family have been taken in by propaganda and refuse to listen to alternative information so how should we react ?? Anger ? Detach ? Develop a fake superiority complex over the 'sheeple' ??

Or compromise by accepting that while one part of our loved ones personalities is stupid and dysfunctional also realise that that is only one part of their personality and there are other sides to them that we still love and can relate to ??

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/28/2021 at 2:15 AM, Scogan said:

Curious what that 'something' was?

 

Now .... Is what I shall post off topic or not?

You currently consider that we should say fuck those who take the jab and who believe in the propaganda (and I have felt the same way, so I do not 'knock' you at all) .... but I say now, that I shall NOT walk away from them.

 

You ask what the 'something' was that has always helped me and so I shall post words that I have posted before, as it is the best way I can express it in written form (as yet).

I did post it pre-hack .... so it is gone from here .... now back again below (these are my considerations and are NOT meant to sway anyone .... my thoughts on my existence).

 

~~~~~~~

 

In the simplest and shortest way that I can express this:

Past life regressions.

You all (hopefully) know of 'Group Souls'?
This concept has been presented in an incorrect manner.
Consider a flask of the finest spirit.

Pour a 'shot glass'.

Take that vessel and put it in the 'garden' with the light of being radiating upon it and leave it there from sunrise to sunset.
Now remove it from that envelope of self intoxication (the garden) and bring it back inside.
Pour it back into the flask.

It once again becomes a part of the whole.

Please note that every single 'drop' of that spirit within the 'shot glass' enjoyed or experienced the time within said garden.......but now each 'drop' has been separated (some would state ripped apart by greater forces) and has once again become part of the silence within the flask.

Take another 'shot glass' and once again fill it from the flask.

Is it now comprised of the same 'drops' of spirit? Or is it another rendering of potential?

As far as I comprehend (which may well be wrong).... When you regress into 'past lives' all you find are memoirs of a 'droplet' of potential which once saw the 'garden' but never bloomed into eternal, singalized awareness!

Said 'droplet' is not you and never was, as you have never been before as the totality of the current 'parts' within your 'shot glass'.

Freewill.

Would giving a 'child' the tool of creation be 'a good thing to do'?
Freewill is creation.
And that is why humans have such limited freewill. Humans are only (currently) allowed that which a good, caring and decent parent would afford a 5 years old.
The 'reality' around us each, is nothing more than a sea of 'potential' which responds to the narrative driven by the.... 'contents of the shot glass'
BUT....... who filled the glass and put it into the garden?
That is the Creator of the individual glass and the Author of the current narrative. It is 'they' who own the freewill....and they decide if it is 'bedtime' or 'playtime'.

8 seconds away from each of us!

Everything else you are told is either a man made religion in nature or stories for 'children'....so as not to disturb you with monsters under the bed.

 

Time passes is a place to start.

 

So my thoughts changed more to the nature of MY personal time and to what extent I determine MY freewill and so creation of MY continuing narrative?

I knew that I was 'creating' my reality, or thought I was, but I didn't really understand it!

So....if I can give you an image to view, in order to assist me, in this badly constructed answer!

 

monks.jpg.8ef3e8ebbcfc1c236aa15983dadcd7b2.jpg

 

The moving water is time.
The 'monk' at the front (on the right in the image) is 'me'. I am not yet living....I am still dead. (I am the contents of the 'shot glass').

I am stood in the present 'time' and mainly hold a view of my past (the movement of my actions within this 'life' as I am looking down stream).

There are many 'dangers' but also many 'possibilities' where I am stood.

The 'monk' behind me is MY Creator. (the one who filled the 'shot glass').

That 'being' loves me as their 'child' and hopes that I will be 'born'.

That 'being' is also the one who authors the drama in which I stand.

That 'being' stands up stream from me.... and creates my future which then 'flows' down to where I stand in the present.
That is my 'parent' and 'teacher'....... sending lessons from my future into my present in the hope that I will live.

Sometimes, IF I learn.... then my teacher may take a small step closer to me and then I can 'see' or comprehend more.... but it is only sometimes, although hopefully I am becoming more?

 

The 'monks' behind my 'teacher' are there to maintain balance within my 'parent', as love for a child can cloud any mind.

 

Just my considerations and as I have stated many times in this supposed 'life':

 

Quote

If I remove the need for you to act, because I do for you, then what need are you?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Empathy and compassion. Lose those human qualities and you may as well switch teams.

 

Oh I so very much agree ....... People talk about 'Love' but to my mind 'Love' is a selfish action (and I made a definition of love) ....... The only actual requirement is Empathy!

Wrote a big long boring 'thing' on it .... lol

 

Love is for the self .... Empathy is for others.

Empathy is in another 'ballpark' to love.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ink said:

 

Now .... Is what I shall post off topic or not?

You currently consider that we should say fuck those who take the jab and who believe in the propaganda (and I have felt the same way, so I do not 'knock' you at all) .... but I say now, that I shall NOT walk away from them.

 

You ask what the 'something' was that has always helped me and so I shall post words that I have posted before, as it is the best way I can express it in written form (as yet).

I did post it pre-hack .... so it is gone from here .... now back again below (these are my considerations and are NOT meant to sway anyone .... my thoughts on my existence).

 

~~~~~~~

 

In the simplest and shortest way that I can express this:

Past life regressions.

You all (hopefully) know of 'Group Souls'?
This concept has been presented in an incorrect manner.
Consider a flask of the finest spirit.

Pour a 'shot glass'.

Take that vessel and put it in the 'garden' with the light of being radiating upon it and leave it there from sunrise to sunset.
Now remove it from that envelope of self intoxication (the garden) and bring it back inside.
Pour it back into the flask.

It once again becomes a part of the whole.

Please note that every single 'drop' of that spirit within the 'shot glass' enjoyed or experienced the time within said garden.......but now each 'drop' has been separated (some would state ripped apart by greater forces) and has once again become part of the silence within the flask.

Take another 'shot glass' and once again fill it from the flask.

Is it now comprised of the same 'drops' of spirit? Or is it another rendering of potential?

As far as I comprehend (which may well be wrong).... When you regress into 'past lives' all you find are memoirs of a 'droplet' of potential which once saw the 'garden' but never bloomed into eternal, singalized awareness!

Said 'droplet' is not you and never was, as you have never been before as the totality of the current 'parts' within your 'shot glass'.

Freewill.

Would giving a 'child' the tool of creation be 'a good thing to do'?
Freewill is creation.
And that is why humans have such limited freewill. Humans are only (currently) allowed that which a good, caring and decent parent would afford a 5 years old.
The 'reality' around us each, is nothing more than a sea of 'potential' which responds to the narrative driven by the.... 'contents of the shot glass'
BUT....... who filled the glass and put it into the garden?
That is the Creator of the individual glass and the Author of the current narrative. It is 'they' who own the freewill....and they decide if it is 'bedtime' or 'playtime'.

8 seconds away from each of us!

Everything else you are told is either a man made religion in nature or stories for 'children'....so as not to disturb you with monsters under the bed.

 

Time passes is a place to start.

 

So my thoughts changed more to the nature of MY personal time and to what extent I determine MY freewill and so creation of MY continuing narrative?

I knew that I was 'creating' my reality, or thought I was, but I didn't really understand it!

So....if I can give you an image to view, in order to assist me, in this badly constructed answer!

 

monks.jpg.8ef3e8ebbcfc1c236aa15983dadcd7b2.jpg

 

The moving water is time.
The 'monk' at the front (on the right in the image) is 'me'. I am not yet living....I am still dead. (I am the contents of the 'shot glass').

I am stood in the present 'time' and mainly hold a view of my past (the movement of my actions within this 'life' as I am looking down stream).

There are many 'dangers' but also many 'possibilities' where I am stood.

The 'monk' behind me is MY Creator. (the one who filled the 'shot glass').

That 'being' loves me as their 'child' and hopes that I will be 'born'.

That 'being' is also the one who authors the drama in which I stand.

That 'being' stands up stream from me.... and creates my future which then 'flows' down to where I stand in the present.
That is my 'parent' and 'teacher'....... sending lessons from my future into my present in the hope that I will live.

Sometimes, IF I learn.... then my teacher may take a small step closer to me and then I can 'see' or comprehend more.... but it is only sometimes, although hopefully I am becoming more?

 

The 'monks' behind my 'teacher' are there to maintain balance within my 'parent', as love for a child can cloud any mind.

 

Just my considerations and as I have stated many times in this supposed 'life':

 

 

 

It seems that you have spent some time trying to figure things out.  I salute you for it.

 

Yes, we are recycled beings and I am drinking Roman piss (purified a billion times of course by evaporation and storm) but piss nonetheless.  

 

I think you describe life as it is.  We are neither the beginning nor the end.  

 

I am not speaking of abandonment, I would not abandon the suffering.  I speak of that anger-spark that will ignite globalization afire by us, the survivors.  There is destiny in all we do.  Some are blessed with ignorance, I must say that is true.  While others are cursed with knowledge and left to bloody corrections.  

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, ink said:

Wrote a big long boring 'thing' on it .... lol

 

While I do not wish to derail this thread .... and I am unsure that I am, as the topic is about 'walking away from those who do not see as we do' .... I would like people reading to consider the use of 'Love' as compared to 'Empathy'?

 

I am sure the 'mods' will remove this, if they consider it off topic! <<<< (who knew .... mods do moderate other mods!)

 

So I shall post my long and boring consideration of the term .... LOVE as it is in this realm.

 

Please, just scroll past it if you have no interest in my thoughts (which I would not blame you for).

I wrote this 7 years ago .... I think?

 

~~~~~~~

 

Love, Empathy, Morals and Technology.

 

The whole concept of language is control.
The idea behind written symbolic forms or spoken words is control.
Unless you have the true unique vibration of either form....you know not what you create.
English language is the worst or most degrading.......it casts shadows upon all.
Those who cannot spell nor utter in correct form....create none the less, but by their own word shall they suffer.......

 

As it is a refection of the current need (which is a self need, as I see it) for 'love' to be the meme in use let us define the meaning of the word 'love'.

Love:

1. A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
2. A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
3.
a. Sexual passion.
b. Sexual intercourse.
c. A love affair.
4. An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
5. A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.
6. An expression of one's affection: Send him my love.
7.
a. A strong predilection or enthusiasm: a love of language.
b. The object of such an enthusiasm: The outdoors is her greatest love.
8. Love Mythology Eros or Cupid.
9. often Love Christianity Charity.
10. Sports A zero score in tennis.

 

All of the above is an internal expression of self need, as far as I can see it, while you have your awareness in this place.
'Love' allows for all and any actions that one could ever desire.


The heinous acts which have been committed for 'love' defies logic, for many centuries.
The concept of 'love' as being the solution to this worlds woes are, in my view, misguided as 'love' is by its own root definitions ways to satisfy internal needs and wants.

 

The word love goes back to the very roots of the English language:

 

Old English lufu is related to Old Frisian luve, Old High German luba, Gothic lubo.

There is a cognate lof in early forms of the Scandinavian languages.

The Indo-European root is also behind Latin lubet meaning it is pleasing and lubido meaning desire.

The word is recorded from the earliest English writings in the 8th century.

 

So we have a word which allows any form of action which pleases the self.
You can do as you wish as long as you love it, because love is 'good'!
Love is totally allowed and acting within love means you, personally, have a 'guilt free' consciousness.


Now what I'm trying to lead to is empathy, which I 'feel' directs morals within a human 'life'.
Love does not serve as a good indicator of 'a life well spent'....it only serves as a personal (once again selfish) measure of actions denoting wants, needs and fears.
 

As its just after Christmas lets use a themed event.......
Did Ebeneezer Scrooge have love within him before having visitations?
The way I see it....well Scrooge did have love within as:
he loved money
he loved the security that money gave him
he loved the power that money gave over others
he loved the control that money gave
he loved possessions (had a nice house and fine clothing)
he loved being able to his mind despise those he considered lesser
he loved having servants
he loved his own nature which he considered correct
Now did Scrooge have empathy before the visitations?
Also before his 'enlightenment' did he have 'morals'?

 

Lets deal with 'morals' first....yes Scrooge had morals
His morals being his own 'love' defined by his own selfish wants, needs and fears.

If they would rather die,'' said Scrooge, ``they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.

 

This quote defines Scrooge's needs, wants and fears....which have his personal 'love' in mind.

Empathy, he only had AFTER the visitations.
Now he could 'see' others and truly 'feel' their being.
With this empathy he created within his being....new to him.......morals which he would now live by.
Love within the 'old' Scrooge had nothing to do with Scrooges 'enlightenment'!

 

Empathy is in a different 'ball game'.

 

The concept of 'love' is an element of external control which holds one within the mind set of self!
As I search within my own being, here, I can conceive of the control through symbols and the accompanying sounds....and I can find 'love' is the current indoctrination of choice.
Love is of self.
Empathy is FOR others.
Love creates self endorsed 'morals'.
Empathy becomes 'morally' entwined with the self by others awareness.
Don't get me wrong, I am not 'knocking' love....its just so limiting and selfish.......to my understanding.
To give love limits my knowledge of else....to become the 'feelings' which another has, empathy, releases understanding and 'true love' for else, so directing me to act for them rather than myself.

 

Why is 'love' so definite within most minds?
To look back it is not 'love' that saves, but empathy.
You can 'love' money
You cannot have empathy for money
You can 'love' war
You cannot have empathy for war
You can 'love' power
You cannot have empathy for power
this list goes on and on....
If we can talk about indoctrination....then the meme of 'love' as it is currently spoken of, is up there with any religion.


My EMPATHY for you reflects in my external actions FOR YOU.

My love for you is a refection of MY needs, wants and fears.

 

Lets look at another definition of love:
An ego tensile manifestation of the magnified singular physical want regarding the self which incorporates both shared and hidden emotions along with a self singular glaring determination which invokes a dissemination of the self for another, for no other sane reason except fear.
Therefore the need for love from another is the clarifying of fear to the self.


Yes this is my definition and one you will never read nor be told via main stream.
Is it morally wrong?
To have understanding of the morality within it you need to know why it is based within fear. As this is a concept totally against the LOVE LOVE now being impregnated to the alternative, un as yet indoctrinated, percentage....it is difficult to 'see'.
The fear is injected from the mass indoctrination of the emotion of 'loneliness'.
Re-read it with this explanation in mind.......fear of being no thing alone dictated by external schooling creates a need for love within a self, so as to conform to defined societal acceptances.
In other words FEAR.

How deep would you like to go....as morals define the all.
 

To 'see' this and understand the effect and idea of morals, you need to consider your relationship to defined word structures of which you have been always submerged within.
Consider the emotion of 'love'....but without words?
Consider the emotion of 'fear'....but without words?
Within images. the way your being is meant to create, neither 'love' nor 'fear' exist.
Empathy for all else external of your physical form.......creates within your self knowledge....your understanding of 'love'.
Lack of empathy creates a distortion of your own required 'love'.
Empathy creates the moral code within your self understanding of 'reality'.
 

Would it be an exaggeration to say that much blood has been shed to establish a desired moral standard?
Is or can it be 'right' to remove life from another being?
Morally to deny another beings life cannot be defined by ones own emotions.

There is within any being a 'balance' between their own death and the death of another being.
The self defines its 'life'.......by it's 'living' self justification within it's current knowledge.
So the self may be correct in taking another beings 'life' to protect its own. One could say that this action is morally justified.
Is it then 'correct' to take another's 'life' by any other judgement or interpretation?
Is it 'correct' to kill for monetary or material gain?
I would hope 'most' would agree....no.
So then we can say.......To kill for self gain is Evil.
Evil being define as an action which the 'mass' would not do....unaffected by a subjective interpretation of 'self' emotions?

With that stated, to kill for 'love' is considered romantic and to die for 'love' considered heroic!!!

But if both parties had empathy for each other, then I believe that no removal of 'life' would be even contemplated.

 

Self actuated morality, I believe is formed from internal levels of empathy.
Empathy not to be confused with compassion.
If it were possible to measure a beings level of empathy then I feel you would find a matching balance of moral self guidance.
We all understand and have self knowledge of indoctrinated 'right and wrong'....but to act in a 'moral' way is dependent on a deep emotional understanding of another's feelings or problems.
If an individuals empathy is 'low', then I think that their 'moral' standards would also be at a minimum.

 

So each individual should decide what is moral (or not) for themselves, with out religious influence?

Isn't this what we have now leading the world into chaos?
Without self determined morals one can only suffer under the yoke of external guidance....such as religion.
Any devote 'man' honouring their chosen or indoctrinated 'God of choice' seems to be unable to allow others their own path.
The most religious of all 'men' decide that the only morals are within the pages of symbolic forms which must be adhered to by all, in order to be accepted by creation.
They then 'preach the word' to others through fear.

If fear will not compel.......then as has been seen for many hundreds of years, war is the tool of salvation to the 'correct moral path'.
Strange thing is that, which 'book' of moral virtues....is the correct one?
I would like to bet that the 1st thought that entered your mind, upon reading the above line was.......MINE (or some spoken form of the same meaning)
Expand this and you eventually 'go to war'....killing others in the name of externally determined morals.


I 'feel' that the increasing loss of morality, especially within the current youth, can be understood by researching our field of vibration and the frequency we have allowed to be formed upon our reality.
What I mean by this....is that our empathy has been and is ever increasingly being limited.
If you consider that even main stream science confirms that 'humans' emit external vibrations, continually, then consider that this is how we are meant to 'feel' others.
If this is correct....then consider the 'sea' of interference (telecommunications) we now swim in.......day in night out.
I feel that we are being 'turned' off from all else external from the singular physical form each of us are and are losing empathy for EVERYTHING ELSE, by which then we also lose our moral compass.
So this could be defined as the greatest and most hideous....divide and conquer.......ever known.
Remove a child from the womb and erase any memory of a mother or any family.... .......

Sorry should also add that the reason we are descending into chaos, is through the fact that many, between 4-10% , are birthed upon this world with NO (or very limited) empathy BUT they still have love, especially for the self!!!
These beings, as I will not call them 'man'....of course rise to the supposed top of corporations.
The biggest being, finance, military, government, drugs and religion.

So we can see 'fear having been induced through organised corporate drama' which perpetuates the 'divide and conquer' concepts required for domination through loss of individual moral determinations regarding thought of physical existence....thus rendering resistance to new external fear based morality inept including 'love'.
 

For myself....I can now understand, better, the percentage who exist here without empathy.
Is it better to live through fear ,love or empathy?
Those without empathy for others are forced to live within fear created by 'love' and by this nature, which is all they have, believe others must also live dominated by this emotion.
There is not a single form of 'human'.
As there is not a single form of any flower.
Morality within a physical self defines its singular nature through the depth of emotional consideration and connection with the reality which it has been granted by creation.
All else is a by product of material delinquency.

 

On the morality of the emotion of 'love', this is a self confining but also controlling form of morality.

The morals of 'man', either created by love (internal need to limit self harm) or empathy (internal need to limit external harm) underpin all of the reality within this physical concept of material time.
Why do men kill and die for others?
Why do men consume other beings?
Why do men 'love'....but then lay with another?
Why do men require power over creation?
Why are the Gods of men immoral?
Why is nature a reflection of 'mans' morals?
Why is darkness thought of as morally deficient?
Why are the youth lacking morals
the questions can go on and on and on........but do you actually wish to have this responsibility?
Morally for you, and others, it may be a step to far!

 

So what am I trying to understand....

 

Love shouts.......”I love you, you should thank me”

Empathy asks....”I can see that, how can I help you”

 

Love creates morals within the self.......for the self

Empathy creates morals within the self....for another

 

Love is the current 'catch phrase'

Empathy is being restricted

 

If we consider the condition of life on this 'world' with all the use of love now being demanded, we can see that love is for the self and the material.

 

If we consider the lack of empathy, then we can see exactly the cause of everything’s woes?

Just some thoughts on man's morals.... …....lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/29/2021 at 7:13 PM, Scogan said:

Yes, we are recycled beings and I am drinking Roman piss (purified a billion times of course by evaporation and storm) but piss nonetheless.

Bastard Romans. All I can hope for is their piss was 90% recycled wine. Hate the bastards. The only good thing about them was the wine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, CrowintheSnow said:

Bastard Romans. All I can hope for is their piss was 90% recycled wine. Hate the bastards. The only good thing about them was the wine.

 

haha.  Well it gets much worse... gestapo urine... yuck.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/30/2021 at 12:06 PM, Basket Case said:

@ink 
Can you re-post that long 'not boring' comment please..?
BC :O)

 

@Basket Case

 

Done BC .... returned it above your post mate!

I still consider that most will think it is too long and boring to read .... and if the OP @Scogan considers it off topic then I shall remove it permanently.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ink said:

 

@Basket Case

 

Done BC .... returned it above your post mate!

I still consider that most will think it is too long and boring to read .... and if the OP @Scogan considers it off topic then I shall remove it permanently.

 

Keep it please.  The world needs more deep perspectives like yours instead of bumper sticker slogans to live their lives by.  The problem with bumper sticker-philosophy is they easily peel off the frontal cortex and are easily replaced by other shallow stickers.  I enjoyed reading what you wrote to advance my own perspective on this whole thing we call life.  

 

But you are correct.  Most will only glance at it.  Not their fault really, we live in an age of "too much information" and it is impossible to read everything we desire.  A.I. is learning all of it though for instant recall.  At the end of the day they can take this internet and shove it where the Sun don't shine and leave me alone with my thoughts. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just out of curiosity, those who have empathy and compassion for t7he people taking the vaccine, do you also have empathy and compassion for those administering and promoting the vaccine, i.e. the MSM, the politicians, the banksters? Cos once upon a time these were too innocents who have been brainwashed/minds hijacked........

 

just curious where the empathisers draw their lines?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Just out of curiosity, those who have empathy and compassion for t7he people taking the vaccine, do you also have empathy and compassion for those administering and promoting the vaccine, i.e. the MSM, the politicians, the banksters? Cos once upon a time these were too innocents who have been brainwashed/minds hijacked........

 

just curious where the empathisers draw their lines?

 

I thank you as I 'like' being pushed .... It is a 'good' question and I have 'views' on it.

I consider the question akin to "When does Life start and is abortion murder?"

 

I have some things which I must currently address .... But I shall give my 'Drawing of the Line' a bit later.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...