Jump to content

Skin conditons,flare ups etc since the advent of Covid


whatthefoxhat
 Share

Recommended Posts

Thought i would start this here as it was mentioned in the coronavirus megathread

 

I do have something to add but it's lengthy so i'll compose it soon after i have posted this

 

As the thread suggests it's specific to skin conditions however i'm aware that there will be other medical conditions that come into it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi folks

As per thread title i'll relate my experiences

For over 30 years i have had 2 patches 1 on each foot of a very mild psoriasis and sometimes it would flare up for a couple of weeks and then go away again and the only time it ever went away completely was when i went on holiday overseas and spent lots of time swimming in the sea and plenty of barefoot walking on hot sand

 

Since the advent of Covid (approx April last year) this has turned into full blown palmate pustulosis which has on 3 occasions disabled me completely,making it virtually impossible for me to walk any distance and also to severely restrict my dexterity with my hands.

 

I have spent many hours online researching this and even contacted my own doctor (something i haven't done for over 4 years) and although all he could offer was a diagnosis based on photographs i sent him of my hands and feet he did agree and added that ''i would have it for life''

 

I have spent many hours wondering what could have caused this sudden and quite alarming if im honest flare up and i have reached some conclusions non of which are definitive and a couple i have little control over

 

1 stress,yes i'm stressed i'm also on a higher state of alert having known since late march 2020 that the covid scheme was a scam and things were going to get worse as the year progressed

 

2 Neighbours smart meter,I personally dont have a smart meter however the neighbours do adjacent to the main room i spend most of my time in

 

3 Phone mast i have a phone mast approx 200 metres from my house

 

4 Router, i have a router in the same room i spend mosty of my time in (in the process of moving this)

 

I rarely use a phone and keep it turned off  now all these things considered it just seems odd that between approx april 2020 and today the flare up has been horrendous,the doctor prescribed an emollient cream which does nothing and over the years i have tried what feels like every 'cure' known to man

I tend to believe personally its connected to the increase in electronic smog i'm surrounded with (admittedly some of it of my own volition) and chances of spending any time in a hot climate on a coastline are slim to nil at the moment i'm stuck with grin and bear it

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Hi folks

As per thread title i'll relate my experiences

For over 30 years i have had 2 patches 1 on each foot of a very mild psoriasis and sometimes it would flare up for a couple of weeks and then go away again and the only time it ever went away completely was when i went on holiday overseas and spent lots of time swimming in the sea and plenty of barefoot walking on hot sand

 

Hi What the Fox Hat. Sorry to hear about your skin problems.

 

Have you or anyone ever tried a natural product called Emuaid? I was thinking about buying it for my elderly mother, but it's about fifty quid for a small tub.

 

My mother has never suffered from skin problems in the past, but about two months ago had an outbreak of very dry skin on her scalp, (itchy lumps also),

neck, wrists, eyebrow, elbows and now her back, tummy, and legs. I sent  photos to the doctor who thought it was eczema (I think it's more like psorisis) and recommended a steroid cream. I don't like using the steroid cream, because my mother has thin skin, but I have to say it has helped somewhat. The problem is like Whack-A-Mole. One area is healed, but another area flares up shortly after.

 

I believe it is related to stress. My mother suffers anxiety. Neither of us have been vaccinated for Covid nor influenza.

 

"EMUAIDMAX® contains an advanced blend of concentrated medical grade ingredients, including 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS Argentum Metallicum (Colloidal Silver – active ingredient), Emu Oil, Bacillus Ferment, L-Lysine HCL, Tea Tree Oil, Phytosphingosine, and Ceramide 3.

Our active ingredient contributes broad spectrum healing properties in our unique formula. EMUAIDMAX® First Aid Ointment does not contain chemicals, artificial preservatives, lanolin, alcohol, parabens, steroids, petrochemicals, or fragrance."

 

https://www.emuaid.com/product/emuaidmax-3

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Never tried that particular product and at the price quoted i'd have to starve for a week to afford it ! I did try some indian coal tar cream which was expensive but didn't do a great deal (in the UK products containing coal tar have become extremely difficult if not impossible to find) I have also tried neat T Gel shampoo as a lotion as its one of the few products to actually contain coal tar available generally which did help a little

 

I think at the moment i just have to grin and bear it as the nhs system is beyond redemption and offers nothing but more prescriptions and more drugs ,im hoping when the weather improves i can get out more and get some sunlight and good old fashioned barefoot walking in,that seems to help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi. I have Psoriasis too. Since I was a teenager. You can control flare-ups by tweaking your diet. It took me many years to find this out. For me, parsley, romaine lettuce, other green vegetables, olive oil, are key. Limit sugary snacks to once a week, if you can. Chinese and spicy foods aggravate it. I've not used steroid creams since 2008. It's a bit depressing when you can't eat everything but that's a sacrifice worth making for smooth skin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear of your stuggles @whatthefoxhat. As I've referred to in the other CV threads, I'm in the midst of a chronic skin flare-up that refuses to ease or respond to anything I try.

 

Over 2 months now. Wasted much time and money and effort on a variety of avenues and solutions. Nothing.

 

EMR has been a huge issue for me since...well, almost 20 years now. I've had an auto-immune condition for even longer. None of this included skin-related issues, other than at the onset of my auto-immune illness being triggered. Symptoms that I had then, but never since, have all returned for the first time in 35 years or more. Talk about dormant conditions being triggered by these "vaccines". And I haven't even had the damn thing. Just been exposed to it at close quarters, due to family. Timing of the flare-up is same as time my old man started getting his jabs.

 

The rash has kept evolving and spreading for 2 months, thanks to lack of interest from my GP, no face-to-face consultations or examinations being allowed, and other time-wasters who kept me hanging on for days/weeks at time with no action. The photo in one of the other threads from (allegedly) a beautician who'd been in contact with too many jabbed customers looked almost identical to my shoulders and back about a month ago - so 3-4 weeks into the flare-up, about the same time-frame as she was mentioning.

 

This is, in my opinion, directly related to exposure to whatever shit they've put in these jabbed people. I had no idea this was going to happen, I thought the vaxxed were simply signing their own death warrants. I did not envisage getting caught up in the crossfire. So trying to pursue this with any orthodox doctors is going to be fruitless. Everyone's pulling up the drawbridges and circling the wagons. It will be misdiagnosed and I'll be given things that are for a genuine infection or dermatological condition, not something triggered from exposure to this gene therapy junk and is creating a kind of pseudo-condition based on the body thinking it's under attack and setting off an auto-immune response.

 

For now I will have to try and self-medicate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Hello! I just want to share my expedience. I've done a lot of researches as well, as I've had psoriasis since I was a teenager too. 

My psoriasis disappeared after I stopped eating animal products. I used to have mild psoriasis usually on elbows, knees and scalp. 

P. S. Also I've switched to a Sulfates, Paraben, etc ..... free Shampoo (dandruff relief). T Gel shampoo didn't help me, made worse.

I hope this helps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...
On 5/26/2021 at 2:22 PM, whatthefoxhat said:

the only time it ever went away completely was when i went on holiday overseas and spent lots of time swimming in the sea and plenty of barefoot walking on hot sand

 

It's because Sun fixes the problem.

What did Elon says? Sun sanitizes.

Take vit D but better if you do a lamp therapy during the winter months. I presume you get not much sun in Yorkshire....not like IOW where tomato are grown.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/2/2021 at 2:04 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Sorry to hear of your stuggles @whatthefoxhat. As I've referred to in the other CV threads, I'm in the midst of a chronic skin flare-up that refuses to ease or respond to anything I try.

 

Over 2 months now. Wasted much time and money and effort on a variety of avenues and solutions. Nothing.

 

EMR has been a huge issue for me since...well, almost 20 years now. I've had an auto-immune condition for even longer. None of this included skin-related issues, other than at the onset of my auto-immune illness being triggered. Symptoms that I had then, but never since, have all returned for the first time in 35 years or more. Talk about dormant conditions being triggered by these "vaccines". And I haven't even had the damn thing. Just been exposed to it at close quarters, due to family. Timing of the flare-up is same as time my old man started getting his jabs.

 

The rash has kept evolving and spreading for 2 months, thanks to lack of interest from my GP, no face-to-face consultations or examinations being allowed, and other time-wasters who kept me hanging on for days/weeks at time with no action. The photo in one of the other threads from (allegedly) a beautician who'd been in contact with too many jabbed customers looked almost identical to my shoulders and back about a month ago - so 3-4 weeks into the flare-up, about the same time-frame as she was mentioning.

 

This is, in my opinion, directly related to exposure to whatever shit they've put in these jabbed people. I had no idea this was going to happen, I thought the vaxxed were simply signing their own death warrants. I did not envisage getting caught up in the crossfire. So trying to pursue this with any orthodox doctors is going to be fruitless. Everyone's pulling up the drawbridges and circling the wagons. It will be misdiagnosed and I'll be given things that are for a genuine infection or dermatological condition, not something triggered from exposure to this gene therapy junk and is creating a kind of pseudo-condition based on the body thinking it's under attack and setting off an auto-immune response.

 

For now I will have to try and self-medicate.

Since your condition is chronic rather than fatal....it's best to find a solution amongst ourselves.

I think there is a way. Jus my gut feelings.

I am fixing my own condition...as you say, GP is useless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/26/2021 at 8:45 AM, Joana said:

Hello! I just want to share my expedience. I've done a lot of researches as well, as I've had psoriasis since I was a teenager too. 

My psoriasis disappeared after I stopped eating animal products. I used to have mild psoriasis usually on elbows, knees and scalp. 

P. S. Also I've switched to a Sulfates, Paraben, etc ..... free Shampoo (dandruff relief). T Gel shampoo didn't help me, made worse.

I hope this helps.

 

Yes, for a long term condition, it's best to try out one by one so that you know which one worked.

Change of diet, also hygiene products like shower gel can be quite harsh for sensitive skin. It fucks up the pH which can't be good if your skin is suffering.

Definitely use the one that hasn't fragrance in it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

Yes, for a long term condition, it's best to try out one by one so that you know which one worked.

Change of diet, also hygiene products like shower gel can be quite harsh for sensitive skin. It fucks up the pH which can't be good if your skin is suffering.

Definitely use the one that hasn't fragrance in it.

Simple truths . me .uk does soap, skin care and other products made with colloidal silver and no nasties

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I developed psoriasis of the scalp over the past two years. I use coal tar shampoo and it keeps it at bay but only treats it superficially as it keeps returning. As people move through the awakening process, a variety of skin conditions and/or intolerances to various foods can result. It is frustrating and can even be debilitating. Sorry for your experience. 

 

It could be something in your diet, perhaps try a bunch of food intolerance tests?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ethel said:

As people move through the awakening process, a variety of skin conditions and/or intolerances to various foods can result. It is frustrating and can even be debilitating. Sorry for your experience. 

I wasn't aware of this phenomenon but it sounds interesting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I wasn't aware of this phenomenon but it sounds interesting.

 

You basically have to run through various different types of food and eliminate them from your diet one by one, individually, in order to ascertain which it is which is causing the skin condition. If the removal of any of them does not cause the skin condition to recede, there's another cause. Stress, probably.

 

edit: just realized this thread is a year old

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

The skin is the largest organ in the human body, and like other organs it has its ways of ejecting poisons and toxins from the body.

 

Most of the time it does this through sweat and perspiration, hence why we 'stink' when we sweat.

 

Rashes and blisters are the other way of ejecting toxins.

 

Also worth noting that the skin also 'aborbs'.

 

I do sometimes suffer occasionally with rashes and irritation on my feet, though thankfully less often now, but I did have some 'major outbreaks' a few years ago, which made walking around very uncomfortable.

 

Certainly during the summer when it is hotter and I am sweating/perspiring more, I try to wear cotton socks, either 100% or those with a much higher percentage.

 

I also mostly wear trainers made from 'breathable' material.

 

The reason for this I believe is that as your feet 'sweat', socks made from acrylic or polyester materials just soak up that sweat, they don't allow your skin to 'breathe', so the skin on your feet just ends up absorbing the stored fluid. So in essence, your skin is just absorbing the toxins back in that it has already removed.

 

For the same or similar reason, that's why I prefer to wear loose-fitting clothes. I don't really have a figure for 'skinny fit' tight-fit clothing for starters, but loose-fit stuff does allow the skin to breathe.

 

I just let these minor rashes and irritations run their course, and remarkably they seem to clear up much quicker now if I just leave them alone.

 

If you go to see a doctor, they will start prescribing all sorts of tablets and creams, which I believe just end up making the condition worse.

 

A colleague at work started suffering with a skin condition on her face a few months ago. Ironically, she struggled to get an actual 'face-to-face' appointment with her GP, who just started prescribing a load of allergy-relief tablets, which from what I can gather actually started making the condition worse.

 

"The drugs don't work, they just make things worse" as sung by Richard Ashcroft of The Verve.

 

Most doctors now don't know what they're doing, they're just pill-pushing shills for Big Pharma.

 

The more toxins/poisons you introduce into the body, the more ways your body and its organs find to expel them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I just let these minor rashes and irritations run their course, and remarkably they seem to clear up much quicker now if I just leave them alone.

 

If you go to see a doctor, they will start prescribing all sorts of tablets and creams, which I believe just end up making the condition worse.

 

A colleague at work started suffering with a skin condition on her face a few months ago. Ironically, she struggled to get an actual 'face-to-face' appointment with her GP, who just started prescribing a load of allergy-relief tablets, which from what I can gather actually started making the condition worse.

 

Most doctors now don't know what they're doing, they're just pill-pushing shills for Big Pharma.

 

The more toxins/poisons you introduce into the body, the more ways your body and its organs find to expel them.

Very correct GO imo, best to just let things run their course, I think there is a part of GNM (german new medicine)  thinking that says never to interrupt the reperation phase of any illness, let these things run their course,  so as soon as we all start applying these creams then you are guaranteed another skin attack later down the line, these creams are designed and tested to interrupt the reperation phase.

It's a really tricky one to call - because skin conditions usually mean inflamation in the affected area, and the moment any of the creams are applied there is an immediaite relief factor - mainly due to hydrocortisone elements in the creams.
If you can bear it - best to leave alone, if not, then look into natural live yoghurt which alleviates most symptoms, a bath in magnesium salt water or epsom salts - or even just plain table salt can help to clean the areas and also offer immediate pain relief.
Stay away from any triggers such as gluten and inflammatory foods like (possibly) tomatoes, bread, sugar and dairy (cheese is okay though I think)
Anti inflammatory foods such as Dark Chocolate (preferably organic) nuts and seeds,  avacado etc...
Then look into German NewMedicine which can defiantely help with your psyche which could be having a big effect on the condition.
(Easier said than done to find a GNM prationer though)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...