Skin conditons,flare ups etc since the advent of Covid

Thought i would start this here as it was mentioned in the coronavirus megathread

I do have something to add but it's lengthy so i'll compose it soon after i have posted this

As the thread suggests it's specific to skin conditions however i'm aware that there will be other medical conditions that come into it

Hi folks

As per thread title i'll relate my experiences

For over 30 years i have had 2 patches 1 on each foot of a very mild psoriasis and sometimes it would flare up for a couple of weeks and then go away again and the only time it ever went away completely was when i went on holiday overseas and spent lots of time swimming in the sea and plenty of barefoot walking on hot sand

Since the advent of Covid (approx April last year) this has turned into full blown palmate pustulosis which has on 3 occasions disabled me completely,making it virtually impossible for me to walk any distance and also to severely restrict my dexterity with my hands.

I have spent many hours online researching this and even contacted my own doctor (something i haven't done for over 4 years) and although all he could offer was a diagnosis based on photographs i sent him of my hands and feet he did agree and added that ''i would have it for life''

I have spent many hours wondering what could have caused this sudden and quite alarming if im honest flare up and i have reached some conclusions non of which are definitive and a couple i have little control over

1 stress,yes i'm stressed i'm also on a higher state of alert having known since late march 2020 that the covid scheme was a scam and things were going to get worse as the year progressed

2 Neighbours smart meter,I personally dont have a smart meter however the neighbours do adjacent to the main room i spend most of my time in

3 Phone mast i have a phone mast approx 200 metres from my house

4 Router, i have a router in the same room i spend mosty of my time in (in the process of moving this)

I rarely use a phone and keep it turned off  now all these things considered it just seems odd that between approx april 2020 and today the flare up has been horrendous,the doctor prescribed an emollient cream which does nothing and over the years i have tried what feels like every 'cure' known to man

I tend to believe personally its connected to the increase in electronic smog i'm surrounded with (admittedly some of it of my own volition) and chances of spending any time in a hot climate on a coastline are slim to nil at the moment i'm stuck with grin and bear it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Hi folks

As per thread title i'll relate my experiences

For over 30 years i have had 2 patches 1 on each foot of a very mild psoriasis and sometimes it would flare up for a couple of weeks and then go away again and the only time it ever went away completely was when i went on holiday overseas and spent lots of time swimming in the sea and plenty of barefoot walking on hot sand

Hi What the Fox Hat. Sorry to hear about your skin problems.

Have you or anyone ever tried a natural product called Emuaid? I was thinking about buying it for my elderly mother, but it's about fifty quid for a small tub.

My mother has never suffered from skin problems in the past, but about two months ago had an outbreak of very dry skin on her scalp, (itchy lumps also),

neck, wrists, eyebrow, elbows and now her back, tummy, and legs. I sent  photos to the doctor who thought it was eczema (I think it's more like psorisis) and recommended a steroid cream. I don't like using the steroid cream, because my mother has thin skin, but I have to say it has helped somewhat. The problem is like Whack-A-Mole. One area is healed, but another area flares up shortly after.

I believe it is related to stress. My mother suffers anxiety. Neither of us have been vaccinated for Covid nor influenza.

"EMUAIDMAX® contains an advanced blend of concentrated medical grade ingredients, including 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS Argentum Metallicum (Colloidal Silver – active ingredient), Emu Oil, Bacillus Ferment, L-Lysine HCL, Tea Tree Oil, Phytosphingosine, and Ceramide 3.

Our active ingredient contributes broad spectrum healing properties in our unique formula. EMUAIDMAX® First Aid Ointment does not contain chemicals, artificial preservatives, lanolin, alcohol, parabens, steroids, petrochemicals, or fragrance."

https://www.emuaid.com/product/emuaidmax-3

Never tried that particular product and at the price quoted i'd have to starve for a week to afford it ! I did try some indian coal tar cream which was expensive but didn't do a great deal (in the UK products containing coal tar have become extremely difficult if not impossible to find) I have also tried neat T Gel shampoo as a lotion as its one of the few products to actually contain coal tar available generally which did help a little

I think at the moment i just have to grin and bear it as the nhs system is beyond redemption and offers nothing but more prescriptions and more drugs ,im hoping when the weather improves i can get out more and get some sunlight and good old fashioned barefoot walking in,that seems to help

Hi. I have Psoriasis too. Since I was a teenager. You can control flare-ups by tweaking your diet. It took me many years to find this out. For me, parsley, romaine lettuce, other green vegetables, olive oil, are key. Limit sugary snacks to once a week, if you can. Chinese and spicy foods aggravate it. I've not used steroid creams since 2008. It's a bit depressing when you can't eat everything but that's a sacrifice worth making for smooth skin.

Sorry to hear of your stuggles @whatthefoxhat. As I've referred to in the other CV threads, I'm in the midst of a chronic skin flare-up that refuses to ease or respond to anything I try.

Over 2 months now. Wasted much time and money and effort on a variety of avenues and solutions. Nothing.

EMR has been a huge issue for me since...well, almost 20 years now. I've had an auto-immune condition for even longer. None of this included skin-related issues, other than at the onset of my auto-immune illness being triggered. Symptoms that I had then, but never since, have all returned for the first time in 35 years or more. Talk about dormant conditions being triggered by these "vaccines". And I haven't even had the damn thing. Just been exposed to it at close quarters, due to family. Timing of the flare-up is same as time my old man started getting his jabs.

The rash has kept evolving and spreading for 2 months, thanks to lack of interest from my GP, no face-to-face consultations or examinations being allowed, and other time-wasters who kept me hanging on for days/weeks at time with no action. The photo in one of the other threads from (allegedly) a beautician who'd been in contact with too many jabbed customers looked almost identical to my shoulders and back about a month ago - so 3-4 weeks into the flare-up, about the same time-frame as she was mentioning.

This is, in my opinion, directly related to exposure to whatever shit they've put in these jabbed people. I had no idea this was going to happen, I thought the vaxxed were simply signing their own death warrants. I did not envisage getting caught up in the crossfire. So trying to pursue this with any orthodox doctors is going to be fruitless. Everyone's pulling up the drawbridges and circling the wagons. It will be misdiagnosed and I'll be given things that are for a genuine infection or dermatological condition, not something triggered from exposure to this gene therapy junk and is creating a kind of pseudo-condition based on the body thinking it's under attack and setting off an auto-immune response.

For now I will have to try and self-medicate.

On 5/26/2021 at 8:16 PM, whatthefoxhat said:

I think at the moment i just have to grin and bear it as the nhs system is beyond redemption and offers nothing but more prescriptions and more drugs 

Sadly I cannot agree with you more. A disgraceful state of affairs.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I just want to share my expedience. I've done a lot of researches as well, as I've had psoriasis since I was a teenager too. 

My psoriasis disappeared after I stopped eating animal products. I used to have mild psoriasis usually on elbows, knees and scalp. 

P. S. Also I've switched to a Sulfates, Paraben, etc ..... free Shampoo (dandruff relief). T Gel shampoo didn't help me, made worse.

I hope this helps.

• Thanks 1