BLM leader shot in the head at party

factJack

Oh and this dopey woke MP knows for a fact that not a single black person hasn't ever been involved in the acquiring and use of firearms?! New levels of blame-shifting denial.

I suppose all the black people stabbing each other are only doing it because the knives were made by evil white people in Sheffield.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Some are trying to push a new narrative.

bcnrfg.jpg.271cc8d9e71fcd19d752a272096980f8.jpg

"When minorities harm other minorities it's the fault of white people."

Lol...... If they banned knives they would murder each other with spoons.

The key to intelligence is self-awareness and the willingness to take responsibility.

These black mouth pieces prove time and time again they are unwilling or unable to do that.

The rest is pointless, they are nothing but a spanner in the works of orderly civilised society.

The only purpose they serve is to destroy our countries. 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

So since you get to speak for a 'black community' can we have a white community and someone to speak for us?

Well looking at the fact that Mark Collet and Laura Towler have had their attempt to register Patriotic Alternative as a political party rejected (by a coloured woman I believe) also banned from Youtube, D-Live and even had their bank accounts closed....then I guess not.

Why?

If you can be 'black' and advocate for your people why can't us white people represent ourselves? 

I mean, you set the rules, make it all about race, then you just break them and don't allow white people to advocate for themselves.

I dunno guys, it's all fucked. Just join a clay pigeon club, for a hobby and try to store some tradeable assets with your local communities.

Get out of the cities. 

This kind of madness is not sustainable. WE are sustainable, we know how to solve problems and WE are the key to civilisation.

Build up local communities, move to small seaside towns if you have to..... but get out of the multicultural mess they are making.

Maybe one day there will be an ethnic civil war in the UK. Well, start forming our ethnic strongholds.

A lot of you won't like this talk.

How many more cities without the white people who built them and how many more groomed and raped white children before you will wake up.

Open war is upon you, whether you would risk it or not.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Kirito said:

It's very notable that last summer she and UKBLM started tweeting about Palestine, and practically overnight they were pretty much dropped by the BBC etc. I wonder if her ridiculously named new party, the taking the initiative party - was her own 'initiative'? This is important because as you all know BLM is a cabal project - and the cabal does not like competition.

Afaik one of the founders of "Taking the Initiative party" is property tycoon Charles Gordon. I need to do some more research.

https://twitter.com/charlesgordonuk?lang=en

c4.jpeg

Business 'guru' has a dodgy track record

"Self-proclaimed business guru Charles Gordon is evidence of one of life’s more useful rules.

According to his own publicity, Gordon hauled himself up from a poor London background to become a successful property and music tycoon.

So successful that he’s written Secrets of Empowerment to give others the benefit of his wisdom.

It includes gems such as “If you follow the rules of society you will end up with a JOB – Just Over Broke” and recommends “to do” lists.

Judging by how things have panned out, I guess his “to do” list went:

1. Set up companies.

2. Promote own genius.

3. Go bankrupt.

4. Have companies shut down.

The 39-year-old has had his bankruptcy discharge suspended indefinitely and 14 firms linked to him face compulsory liquidation in the High Court.

The case brought by the Insolvency Service was adjourned last week for two months to give the companies time to defend themselves.

Which could be difficult for the seven of them, including Kumar Homes and Genetic Records, because they no longer have any directors."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/confiscation-orders-issued-against-jailed-3163165

Posted (edited)

well in Britain I just know Ethiopian people.....I do not know British people 😄
no one of the people I know does support this BLM movement

I do think that black people are used too from the Elite - and always were

🙂

Edited by Moonlight

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

well in Britain I just know Ethiopian people.....I do not know British people 😄
no one of the people I know does support this BLM movement

I do think that black people are used too from the Elite - and always were

🙂

At least they're Christians. That's a good start for anyone to be honest.

One of the oldest Christian communities in the world. 

They don't seem to have the same stigma of crime, drug dealing and murder that Nigerians and Congolese do.

The London press used to report from black gang members responding to a new resurgence in savage black crime and murder in London that it was the newly arrived Congolese refugees who were driving this new level of savagery. 

I don't think you can find those reports anymore.

But even black London gangsters were saying the Congolese were nuts....

We used to live in peace and happiness and just about managing multiculturalism until it became about white girl rape and mass knife murder. Who wants that? Why is that good for anybody?

Edited by Truthspoon

On 5/24/2021 at 6:11 PM, Truthspoon said:

It's just weird. People have lost their minds.

Just sit back, stay out of their reach and watch them fuck each other up.

Everyone seems to be determined to destroy each other for some reason.

Thats cultural marxism for you....

3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

So since you get to speak for a 'black community' can we have a white community and someone to speak for us?

Preferrably not one of those "fellow whites" that say British nationalism must never be ethnic while also saying Israeli nationalism must be solely ethnic.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Preferrably not one of those "fellow whites" that say British nationalism must never be ethnic while also saying Israeli nationalism must be solely ethnic.

Comes back to white stupidity again. A lot of our people fall for that. 

Referring to comments in this post: 

How do we make them smart, quickly?

How do you make dumb complacent people smart in short time frame? 

What would God do?

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Lh0JFzC.png.250e96e3f009cac61dd1933e643a35cc.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

She would have made a better point if she had quoted knives instead of guns,although that wouldn't have fit in with her attention seeking tweet

This bbc article from 2019 shows why

Nothing has changed for the better

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47156957

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Comes back to white stupidity again. A lot of our people fall for that. 

Referring to comments in this post: 

How do we make them smart, quickly?

What would God do?

You can believe in English nationalism so long as you don’t want to preserve the English people.

Those are the rules they have laid out for us.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/belief-in-english-nationalism-is-a-protected-characteristic-judge-rules/

What is the English nation without the English though? A nation used to be a people, not just soil.

Europeans need to clean house because every institution has been taken over.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

On 5/24/2021 at 7:08 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

Well they campaigned to ban the police force, so I hope her wishes are honoured and they don't waste resources hunting down the shooter.

This is what I said to two young gimps (white wokeists) I saw with their "kill bill" cardboard signs in my local park the other week.  If you get rid of the police force you get vigilantism and anarchy.

They seemed incapable of understanding that.

And that because there are rotten coppers, that doesn't mean they all are. That they can campaign for police reforms. 

I have a suspicion the lady got caught in the crossfire of some drug dealers. 

On 5/24/2021 at 8:33 PM, Macnamara said:

There is no point in black people supporting a marxist organisation like BLM. All that money flooding into the coffers of BLM doesn't come from black patrons. It comes from sabbateans and it is them who ultimately control the direction of these groups like BLM and Antifa just as it is them who control marxism (they created it!)

A black person would be far better supporting the cause of liberty for two reasons:

1. through jury nullification they can shape the laws and they can shape law enforcement (if laws are nullified and not prosecuted then police won't enforce them)

2. by supporting the common law over the statute law of parliament they ensure that the inalienable rights of ALL humans are upheld. If they do not do this then they allow parliamentary absolutism which means that parliament can pass any law it likes even if it impinges on the inalienable rights of individuals. This means that parliament can pass a law tomorrow that makes all black peoples slaves or all of one group interned in a concentration camp etc. Under the common law it is NOT possible to do that to people. Under common law no one can be a slave. Only a belief in the absolutism of parliamentary statute law can allow such crimes

If however an individual turns their back on the common law and on jury nullification and instead supports marxist groups all they will do is ensure that they become the helpless slave of the people who control marxism and that is NOT black people

Spot on Macnamara. There's too many anarchists and trouble makers involved in BLM. Not all of them are from the black community either!

On 5/25/2021 at 3:47 AM, Basket Case said:

Is someone 'assuming' the gender of the assailants ??????
'People' would be safer in this politically correct climate until more facts are known.
Surely we have to wait until the assailants are caught and someone can ask them which pronouns they prefer ?
l'm shocked and stunned  :O(

PANTS THEM ALL, I say!!!  OFF with their PANTS!!!!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

At least they're Christians. That's a good start for anyone to be honest.

One of the oldest Christian communities in the world. 

They don't seem to have the same stigma of crime, drug dealing and murder that Nigerians and Congolese do.

The London press used to report from black gang members responding to a new resurgence in savage black crime and murder in London that it was the newly arrived Congolese refugees who were driving this new level of savagery. 

I don't think you can find those reports anymore.

But even black London gangsters were saying the Congolese were nuts....

We used to live in peace and happiness and just about managing multiculturalism until it became about white girl rape and mass knife murder. Who wants that? Why is that good for anybody?

the are Orthodox Tewahdo

the Queen has not to bow infront of many

Queen-Elizabeth-II-shock-2247800.jpg

Edited by Moonlight

Posted (edited)

I can see why Bob Marley rated him so highly.

Apparently Haile Selassie's lineage dates back to King Solomon and the 10th Century BC.

Isn't it funny how ^they^ always destroy these ancient kingdoms and cultures, it's like Highlander with the small hats isn't, they have to destroy anything that isn't them, "there can be only one!", and leave the countries they overthrew to lapse into chaos and destitution.

Thanks big noses.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

There is seemingly not much known detail in the news on condition of sasha johnston apart from a self styled street news channel on youtube.

Scarcity studios say its not clear whether it happens at or near to the party. sasha johnston was shot in the eye at point blank range. Gunman tried to fire many times but the gun would't go off and that the surgery went well.

Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2021 at 10:51 PM, Mr Chinnery said:

She is another actor playing her role. The character she plays may have been shot, she wasn't.

The incident will be used to create division.

Here she is dressed like a marxist, wearing a beret, a symbol of resistance. Whilst clearly showing a logo of the biggest corporate lifestyle brand on the planet, The North Face. Which 'possibly' may use sweatshop labour.

image.png.d0d3c0b78dfaf083bb992880c7408783.png 

Military perhaps? Notice the 3 and 3.. and does the million people logo remind you of something.

image.png.fede500c5c9613a47d9a909c938adb78.png 

22 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Afaik one of the founders of "Taking the Initiative party" is property tycoon Charles Gordon. I need to do some more research.

https://twitter.com/charlesgordonuk?lang=en

c4.jpeg

Business 'guru' has a dodgy track record

"Self-proclaimed business guru Charles Gordon is evidence of one of life’s more useful rules.

According to his own publicity, Gordon hauled himself up from a poor London background to become a successful property and music tycoon.

So successful that he’s written Secrets of Empowerment to give others the benefit of his wisdom.

It includes gems such as “If you follow the rules of society you will end up with a JOB – Just Over Broke” and recommends “to do” lists.

Judging by how things have panned out, I guess his “to do” list went:

1. Set up companies.

2. Promote own genius.

3. Go bankrupt.

4. Have companies shut down.

The 39-year-old has had his bankruptcy discharge suspended indefinitely and 14 firms linked to him face compulsory liquidation in the High Court.

The case brought by the Insolvency Service was adjourned last week for two months to give the companies time to defend themselves.

Which could be difficult for the seven of them, including Kumar Homes and Genetic Records, because they no longer have any directors."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/confiscation-orders-issued-against-jailed-3163165

1 hour ago, factJack said:

There is seemingly not much known detail in the news on condition of sasha johnston apart from a self styled street news channel on youtube.

Scarcity studios say its not clear whether it happens at or near to the party. sasha johnston was shot in the eye at point blank range. Gunman tried to fire many times but the gun would't go off and that the surgery went well.

1 hour ago, Saved said:

This girl is either extremely stupid and really believes what she's saying OR like the BLM woman in the US buying mansions she's a bought and paid for agent of the intelligence services playing a role to increase division and conflict. I'll go with the latter.

Not only did Miss Johnson go to University (how very oppressed) but my gut feeling is her appearance and good looks are just too clean cut and well managed for her to be genuine.

Serious question - This apparently well known leader in the BLM movement before the shooting had anyone on here ever heard of her ?? There's more to this shooting story than meets the eye IMO

Edited by Lamp Of Truth

23 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

What would God do?

Perhaps a giant flood that scours the surface of the earth drowning everyone in its path?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I can see why Bob Marley rated him so highly.

Apparently Haile Selassie's lineage dates back to King Solomon and the 10th Century BC.

Isn't it funny how ^they^ always destroy these ancient kingdoms and cultures, it's like Highlander with the small hats isn't, they have to destroy anything that isn't them, "there can be only one!", and leave the countries they overthrew to lapse into chaos and destitution.

Thanks big noses.

people should wake up that the big noses rule everything and conquer all countries that do not follow their rules

I write just from what I know and it would be impossible that 2 guys go hand in hand in Addis Abeba cause homosexuality is not a theme there
I once asked my friend ..."and what if 2 guys love each other?" and he just looked at me and said "What???"

I do not mean that I find this right and that ummorality and decadence is basically a bad thing....
but when we look at the western world today - where everything is possible, buyable and always availble....than I dont know if this is good

at least every society that got decadent fell at the end

🙂

Edited by Moonlight