BLM leader shot in the head at party

factJack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9612115/Drive-gunmen-shot-Black-Panther-Oxford-Sasha-Johnson-head-fired-house-party.html

I was going to post this in minor news but perhaps it needs a thread of its own due to the suspicious contradictions in the narrative.

At first bbc didn't report it however news spread over twitter. BLM stated she's had several death threats, people Mp's like Diane abbot tweeted indicating it was racially motivated. Now the line being spun it is gang related, she wasnt the intended target. However reports that only two shots were fired. How unlucky must you be to be at a party with say 30 people and catch one of the bullets. On the other hand if it was an assassination attempt, she would have died at the scene if it was a pro hit man, dando style.

Posted (edited)

Whatever way they'll spin it'll be white man's fault.

They've always been trying to make out that there wouldn't be any black gangs if it wasn't for horrible rich white men and their lust for cocaine.

As if Black people have no will or volition of their own and everything they do is somehow connected to white people.

It's just weird. People have lost their minds.

Just sit back, stay out of their reach and watch them fuck each other up.

Everyone seems to be determined to destroy each other for some reason.

I think because society and politics has become overly feminised. Logic and reason is no longer relevant.

Toxic femininity rules now, this woman is a classic example.

I'm trying to decide whether to pray for her to survive or not but my heart's just not in it.

If she survived wouldn't it be nice to think she would become enlightened to the obvious fact that the most dangerous people to black people are other blacks and dedicated her life to ending black on black violence.

I don't think that would happen though. 

People like this are beyond hope and will never wake up to reality.  Even a near death experience can't conquer the striding ego of a mad black woman rampant. They're just children enjoying their tantrum and someone with large pockets is making these lunatics important people in our falling world.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

From the article;  One friend told the vigil: ‘She is a light in the darkness and she continues to shine', adding they had been ‘blessed’ by Sasha’s smile as they prayed for her. 

Obviously she had it coming.   

Posted (edited)

There is no point in black people supporting a marxist organisation like BLM. All that money flooding into the coffers of BLM doesn't come from black patrons. It comes from sabbateans and it is them who ultimately control the direction of these groups like BLM and Antifa just as it is them who control marxism (they created it!)

A black person would be far better supporting the cause of liberty for two reasons:

1. through jury nullification they can shape the laws and they can shape law enforcement (if laws are nullified and not prosecuted then police won't enforce them)

2. by supporting the common law over the statute law of parliament they ensure that the inalienable rights of ALL humans are upheld. If they do not do this then they allow parliamentary absolutism which means that parliament can pass any law it likes even if it impinges on the inalienable rights of individuals. This means that parliament can pass a law tomorrow that makes all black peoples slaves or all of one group interned in a concentration camp etc. Under the common law it is NOT possible to do that to people. Under common law no one can be a slave. Only a belief in the absolutism of parliamentary statute law can allow such crimes

If however an individual turns their back on the common law and on jury nullification and instead supports marxist groups all they will do is ensure that they become the helpless slave of the people who control marxism and that is NOT black people

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Black Lives Matter UK Leader, Sasha Johnson, has Twitter Account Suspended after Tweeting, “the white man will not be our equal, but our Slave”
https://rightofcentre.uk/2020/08/26/extremist-leader-of-black-lives-matter-uk-sasha-johnson-shows-the-organisations-true-agenda-after-tweeting-the-white-man-will-not-be-our-equal-but-our-slave/

Sasha Johnson: Black equal rights activist in critical condition after being shot in the head in south London
https://news.sky.com/story/black-equal-rights-activist-in-critical-condition-in-hospital-after-being-shot-in-the-head-12315288

Strange reporting from Sky, it's almost like they're trying to add more fuel to this divisive fire.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

I'm not letting myself get sucked into any divisive 'race war' debate here, this is just my own observation.

A 'Black Lives Matter' activist/founder/leader (whatever she is) becomes a victim of 'black-on-black' violence.

But 'white people' and 'racism' are the problem? 🤔

The irony is almost glaring.

Next thing they'll be demanding a 'full police investigation' while simultaneously campaigning for the police to be 'defunded' because 'institutionally racist' or something like that.

If anything, she is a victim of black peoples' 'victimhood'.

ALL lives matter.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Well they campaigned to ban the police force, so I hope her wishes are honoured and they don't waste resources hunting down the shooter.

I wonder if they called the police when it happened....

Edited by northern star

She is another actor playing her role. The character she plays may have been shot, she wasn't.

The incident will be used to create division.

Here she is dressed like a marxist, wearing a beret, a symbol of resistance. Whilst clearly showing a logo of the biggest corporate lifestyle brand on the planet, The North Face. Which 'possibly' may use sweatshop labour.

image.png.d0d3c0b78dfaf083bb992880c7408783.png 

Military perhaps? Notice the 3 and 3.. and does the million people logo remind you of something.

image.png.fede500c5c9613a47d9a909c938adb78.png 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr Chinnery said:

She is another actor playing her role. The character she plays may have been shot, she wasn't.

What is that suppose to mean? ( the part I highlighted )

These people are not actors , they are genuinely are angry and believe in their cause , just like extreme greenies who believe in global warming ... They are all mind controlled to get angry and militant about wrongs they see in the world...

" The North Face is an American outdoor recreation products company. The North Face produces outdoor clothing, footwear, and related equipment. Founded in 1968 to supply climbers,..." 

BLM will be financed by companies who believe in the cause and think it will help their sales ... And people like the woman shot will put a fair bit of it in their back pockets. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bradlaw said:

IMO the useful idiots are being taken out as they either know too much or just not needed anymore. Button up the loose ties.

It will happen to them all at every level, including Boris and Co. From the actors on the streets to the puppets we see in power, all will be removed when their name is called.

They really are as thick as planks - particularly the educated ones.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

BBC haven't managed to blame this on white men, instead they've just blamed it on 'men'.

As in, all men. Like your Uncle Pete, your grandad. Robert Stephenson inventor of the Rocket steam locomotive.

Sasha Johnson: Black Lives Matter activist shot by group of men

Underneath however they know they even they can't blame ALL MEN for this one so they do finally own up in smaller print:

A prominent Black Lives Matter activist was shot by a group of four black men at a party in south London, police say.

But notice that this is what 'police say' maybe they lying and being racist and covering up for all the white Brexiteers who really must have did this somehow.

Edited by Truthspoon

17 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

hey can't blame ALL MEN for this one

Is someone 'assuming' the gender of the assailants ??????
'People' would be safer in this politically correct climate until more facts are known.
Surely we have to wait until the assailants are caught and someone can ask them which pronouns they prefer ?
l'm shocked and stunned  :O(

Posted (edited)

It's very notable that last summer she and UKBLM started tweeting about Palestine, and practically overnight they were pretty much dropped by the BBC etc. I wonder if her ridiculously named new party, the taking the initiative party - was her own 'initiative'? This is important because as you all know BLM is a cabal project - and the cabal does not like competition.

Edited by Kirito

14 minutes ago, Kirito said:

This is important because as you all know BLM is a cabal project - and the cabal does not like competition.

BLM is such a cabal project that it is currently having its flag raised over US embassies:

US embassies in Greece, Spain, Cambodia and Bosnia fly BLM flags after leaked State Department memo encouraged promotion of the group on first anniversary of George Floyd's death

• The leaked memo encouraged diplomatic posts to mark the anniversary
  • It suggests raising the BLM flag or using the term in speeches and addresses
  • Tucker Carlson said it proves the State Department does not like America 
  • Several embassies - including in Greece, Spain, Cambodia and Bosnia - were seen flying BLM flags on Tuesday 

By Jack Newman For Mailonline and Christopher Eberhart For Dailymail.Com

Published: 15:36, 25 May 2021 | Updated: 19:51, 25 May 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9617105/State-Department-encourages-embassies-fly-BLM-flag-anniversary-George-Floyds-death.html

This story has been wiped from the MSM since it doesn't fit the BLM 'racist' narrative, because her assailants were black.

Instead, they have resurrected the George Floyd story for the front pages.

Say his name!

Eh... nah.

seems she racially abused a police officer :-  https://uk.yahoo.com/news/black-lives-matter-activist-injured-180810784.html

"

A Black Lives Matter activist who was shot in the head was being prosecuted on charges of racially harassing a police officer during a protest last year, it has emerged.

Sasha Johnson, 27, was injured on Sunday morning as she attended a house party in Peckham, south London, and is currently in a critical condition.

Ms Johnson initially appeared at Lavender Hill Magistrates Court in London on December 7 where she faced one count of causing racially aggravated intentional harassment to the officer in Brixton on August 1, 2020.

The alleged offence occurred during the Reparations Day march, when BLM demonstrators occupied Windrush Square protesting against racism.

Ms Johnson was bailed to appear for trial in April 2022.

"

17 hours ago, Kirito said:

It's very notable that last summer she and UKBLM started tweeting about Palestine, and practically overnight they were pretty much dropped by the BBC etc. I wonder if her ridiculously named new party, the taking the initiative party - was her own 'initiative'? This is important because as you all know BLM is a cabal project - and the cabal does not like competition.

Yep, this is the angle that caught my eye.

I've always said that black gangs basically serve the Freemasons. I've made posts about how black and Latino gangs all have Masonic symbolism, and there was an eternal thread call Masonic G Unit on the old Icke Forum which detailed all the Masonic connections to the black rap industry.

Anyway, I think the angle is that she had probably been making the wrong noises regarding supporting Palestinians... 

And there's probably one thing "they" hate more than white people and that's black people who support Palestine.

Obviously I don't know, but to a conspiratorial mind her support of Palestine would be something for which she might have outlived her usefulness.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Velma said:

This story has been wiped from the MSM since it doesn't fit the BLM 'racist' narrative, because her assailants were black.

Some are trying to push a new narrative.

bcnrfg.jpg.271cc8d9e71fcd19d752a272096980f8.jpg

"When minorities harm other minorities it's the fault of white people."

Edited by EnigmaticWorld