Jump to content

Transgender Trend


Recommended Posts

Just now, Firebird said:

 

I don't understand why you don't remember it based on Golden Retriever's post.

 

 

If a boy really wants to wear a dress and the parents don't object, who has a problem with that? What is obviously wrong is indoctrination and encouraging boys to do things that they wouldn't otherwise do and that's what that advert is advocating, and as I said to GR, the advert is designed to upset people and make people angry - Satan's old divide and conquer agenda - and unfortunately, controversial adverts gain a lot of publicity and free advertising. Why help to advertise commercials like the Twix ad, which is what GR has done? If people are helping to duplicate their ad, the campaign is working, unfortunately.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

If a boy really wants to wear a dress and the parents don't object, who has a problem with that? What is obviously wrong is indoctrination and encouraging boys to do things that they wouldn't otherwise do and that's what that advert is advocating, and as I said to GR, the advert is designed to upset people and make people angry - Satan's old divide and conquer agenda - and unfortunately, controversial adverts gain a lot of publicity and free advertising. Why help to advertise commercials like the Twix ad, which is what GR has done? If people are helping to duplicate their ad, the campaign is working, unfortunately.

 

 

 

 

It's the usual same old tired response with you RobSS. Blaming people for highlighting a problem.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

It's the usual same old tired response with you RobSS. Blaming people for highlighting a problem.

 

It would've taken a bit more effort on your behalf, but you could've highlighted the problem without helping to advertise the advert, so you are completely wrong, again, I'm not blaming people for highlighting problems. This is another fib of yours added to the one from from the other day, in which you made a claim about me you weren't able to back up, and you still haven't backed it up, even though I politely asked you to provide evidence. I see a pattern developing with you, Golden Retriever, that you just fib when you can't back up your claims.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will conversion therapy be banned in UK?

"Under the government’s proposals, all kinds of conversion therapy will be banned in England and Wales for anyone under the age of 18 as well as adults who are vulnerable and not able to properly consent. But the Government Equalities Office said though they plan to crack down “coercive and abhorrent” practices they don’t “intend to ban adults from seeking such counselling freely.”

 

This is important because many young people are being coerced to think they are the opposite sex to whcih they were born. It also includes gay young people who are people who are being coerced to be straight.

 

https://www.transgendertrend.com/conversion-therapy-legal-opinion/

 

10 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

It would've taken a bit more effort on your behalf, but you could've highlighted the problem without helping to advertise the advert, so you are completely wrong, again, I'm not blaming people for highlighting problems. This is another fib of yours added to the one from from the other day, in which you made a claim about me you weren't able to back up, and you still haven't backed it up, even though I politely asked you to provide evidence. I see a pattern developing with you, Golden Retriever, that you just fib when you can't back up your claims.

 

 

 

 

 

Please enlighten me, on which thread did "I fib" and not reply. Send me a PM please and not derail this thread.

 

https://www.transgendertrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Conversion-Therapy-Legal-Opinion-Jeremy-Hyam-QC.pdf

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/conversion-therapy-legal-uk-abhorrent-25329271

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Will conversion therapy be banned in UK?

"Under the government’s proposals, all kinds of conversion therapy will be banned in England and Wales for anyone under the age of 18 as well as adults who are vulnerable and not able to properly consent. But the Government Equalities Office said though they plan to crack down “coercive and abhorrent” practices they don’t “intend to ban adults from seeking such counselling freely.”

 

This is important because many young people are being coerced to think they are the opposite sex to whcih they were born. It also includes gay young people who are people who are being coerced to be straight.

 

https://www.transgendertrend.com/conversion-therapy-legal-opinion/

 

Please enlighten me, on which thread did "I fib" and not reply. Send me a PM please.

 

 

https://www.transgendertrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Conversion-Therapy-Legal-Opinion-Jeremy-Hyam-QC.pdf

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/conversion-therapy-legal-uk-abhorrent-25329271

 

I'm not in favour of conversion therapy for gay people. It's just another form of brainwashing.

 

I'll reply to your post in the Homosexual thread regarding the false claim you made against me and you can retract your comment there if you can't find any evidence yet to back up your claim. You've had plenty of time since I made the request.

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

I'm not in favour and strongly against conversion therapy. It's just another form of brainwashing.

 

I'll reply to your post in the Homosexual thread regarding the false claim you made against me and you can retract your comment there if you can't find any evidence yet to back up your claim. You've had plenty of time since I made the request.

 

 

 

Please do, because I have no idea what you are referring to. Do not reply on this thread.

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Desmond is not amazing.  He's been programmed by his parents and the media. The men throwing  money at him are homosexuals.

 

 

 

Those throwing money at him are those who are in that mindset and they happen to be gay, but not all gay people are in that mindset, and not all gay men would have anything to do with that mindset, and they would not regard it as amazing. In fact, the vast majority of gay men have absolutely nothing to do with that mindset.

 

What solution do you propose to that mindset, Golden Retriever? Do you have one? I think the best thing to do is not to give it the oxygen of publicity and the lack of the oxygen of publicity will make it a lesser problem than it already is. They thrive on publicity. I'm not sure which side you're really on, GR.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, RobSS said:

What solution do you propose to that mindset, Golden Retriever? Do you have one? I think the best thing to do is not to give it the oxygen of publicity and the lack of the oxygen of publicity will make it a lesser problem than it already is. They thrive on publicity. I'm not sure which side you're really on, GR.

 

Not give oxygen to a young boy being taken advantage of by his parents, the club owner and the customers? That's absurd.  By highlighing what was possibly illegal (not sure of New York club laws and children), the club may have been to forced to stop using children. And if it is legal, I'm sure there are many people who will fight to stop this sort of practice.

 

As far as a solution to that mindset goes, wanting to watch that sort of act .. I really don't know. It's alien to me.

 

I'm on the side of the children. Always.

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Not give oxygen to a young boy being taken advantage of by his parents, the club owner and the customers? That's absurd.  By highlighing what was possibly illegal (not sure of New York club laws and children), the club may have been to forced to stop using children. And if it is legal, I'm sure there are many people who will fight to stop this sort of practice.

 

As far as a solution to that mindset goes, wanting to watch that sort of act .. I really don't know. It's alien to me.

 

I'm on the side of the children. Always.

 

 

By not giving them the oxygen of publicity, I mean that they thrive on wanting to be noticed, so the more you watch their videos and more upset you become by them, the more of that they will produce because they thrive on controversy and being bad. They're like bad children who want attention. Deprive them of the attention and they have no one to impress, so hey stop "performing" to annoy you. That's the best solution.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/2/2021 at 2:14 AM, RobSS said:

 

By not giving them the oxygen of publicity, I mean that they thrive on wanting to be noticed, so the more you watch their videos and more upset you become by them, the more of that they will produce because they thrive on controversy and being bad. They're like bad children who want attention. Deprive them of the attention and they have no one to impress, so hey stop "performing" to annoy you. That's the best solution.

 

 

Although @Golden Retriever didn't specifically ask, Why is your "solution" to everything eg: euro thread, always "don't talk about it" "don't highlight the problems"? 

 

Is it just your way at derailing threads with circular know-it-all arguments? If so, it's incredibly tiresome, anything more profound to contribute to the issues at hand, be that euros under attack or transgender children etc?

 

There's no 'fix it' with these types of things - but clearly you realize that and know by know these threads are used for sharing the examples when people find them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Although @Golden Retriever didn't specifically ask, Why is your "solution" to everything eg: euro thread, always "don't talk about it" "don't highlight the problems"? 

 

Is it just your way at derailing threads with circular know-it-all arguments? If so, it's incredibly tiresome, anything more profound to contribute to the issues at hand, be that euros under attack or transgender children etc?

 

There's no 'fix it' with these types of things - but clearly you realize that and know by know these threads are used for sharing the examples when people find them.

 

My solution is not "don't talk about it" to everything. Be specific and explain exactly what it is that you find disagreeable, otherwise what you say has no substance.

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lana from RedIce1hr interview with Scott Howard "The Transgender Industrial Complex" (not sure why his voice is disguised?!)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oFVECrissnq5/

The Transgender-Industrial Complex

pdf

https://archive.org/details/the-transgender-industrial-complex-scott-howard

 

In his debut book, Nebraskan author Scott Howard exposes the actors financing the institutionalization of transgenderism. Behind the medical research into gender transitioning of children, ubiquitous pride parades, and Drag Queen Story Hours is a lot of money. Sex education, the homosexual and feminist precursor projects, and the global propaganda are all pushed and paid for by very wealthy and well-connected people with motive and will. Howard demonstrates that the transgender phenomenon is far from the "grass-roots movement" some of its advocates would have the public believe.

 

 

Impeccably sourced and researched, The Transgender-Industrial Complex pulls the mask off the complex network of influential groups responsible for this inhuman project. Howard takes a deep dive into the murky depths of the Big Money behind Big Gay, exposing how the concept gained such recognition as well as the goals of the people behind it. At once wide-ranging and specific, advanced and accessible, The Transgender-Industrial Complex is essential reading for anyone who wants to understand why every institution with power, and a great many without, are uniform in their inversion of reality, their religion of lies, and their commitment to all that is ugly, broken, and foul.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Primary schools in Scotland to allow children as young as four years old to determine their own gender identity.

 

https://elizabethjohnston.org/scotland-to-allow-children-as-young-as-four-to-choose-gender-at-school-without-parental-consent/

 

Edinburgh school asks boys as young as three years old to cross-dress in skirts for a day to promote equality.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10163303/Primary-school-asks-boys-teachers-wear-skirts-class-promote-equality.html

 

Is Scotland governed by total deviants? That is a rhetorical question.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Velma said:

Primary schools in Scotland to allow children as young as four years old to determine their own gender identity.

 

https://elizabethjohnston.org/scotland-to-allow-children-as-young-as-four-to-choose-gender-at-school-without-parental-consent/

 

Edinburgh school asks boys as young as three years old to cross-dress in skirts for a day to promote equality.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10163303/Primary-school-asks-boys-teachers-wear-skirts-class-promote-equality.html

 

Is Scotland governed by total deviants? That is a rhetorical question.

 

Mel Gibson didn't die for this kind of  shit.

 

Cartoon-Samurai-Jack-310x165.jpg.03de3ad0f85d498a7d010f19cd034d9d.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nicola Sturgeon wants to make tampons available in men's toilets for former women who now identify as men. 

 

(I guess Scotland is about 2 years behind the US.)

 

I always assumed that given the amount of estrogen blockers and testosterone tranny woman consume that their menstrual cycle would be the first thing to 'dry up.'

 

In all seriousness, most girls I know always carry their own products and would probably only have to use publicly available ones in an extreme emergency. Surely a trans FTM would have so little of aunt flow left that a whole box would last them the year!

If someone is that committed to their body dysphoria, where's their sense of self-responsibility when it comes to such matters.

 

Of course this is just pure pandering to the insane lobby groups wanting to normalize this shit and shove it in everybodies faces - I wouldn't imagine any self respecting trans person would want to have anything to do making this a thing.. although... in saying that.. they do all seem to be very embolden.

 

No doubt every cubical is going to be kitted out with those sanitary boxes too as they rip out the urinals. Just think of all the extra work for the janitors! I've rarely woman janitors cleaning the mens room, (although Aussie/NZ isn't that far advanced with the tranny agenda yet so I don't know what the UK is like.) Won't somebody think of those poor blokes now having to check all the cubicles and clean/empty the bins on the odd 1 in 10,000 chance some trans has had a rare case of spotting while using a public loo. I mean, if it's too hard for them to bring their own, it will be too hard for them to have to take it away with them. Heaven forbid.

 

 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fNZjv5mOwzn9/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kid Cudi turned up wearing a custom bridal gown designed by ERL, a “white-hot West Coast label launched in 2018 by American Emerging Designer of the Year nominee Eli Russell Linnetz,” according to Vogue. To make the fashion statement even more dramatic, the designer himself accompanied Cudi to the awards ceremony, with the pair holding hands in front of photographers.

 

GettyImages-1352567539.jpg

 

The happy couple.... kiss the bride!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...