NO VACCINE, NO NHS TREATMENT

Lynd1111

Posted (edited)

Denied NHS treatment if unvaccinated

My ex-husband who has complex health issues due to a spinal injury, has been on a waiting list for the last 3 years for hip replacement surgery.  He was informed this week by his gp that surgery would not proceed unless he is fully vaccinated

Edited by Lynd1111
Mistake

• Lynd1111 changed the title to NO VACCINE, NO NHS TREATMENT

Wish your ex luck Lynd... Can you afford private treatment as the obvious question until you such a time you can hope to get justice with NHS?? 

It doesn't effect me currently being so health assured by my vegan diet et all... but ya never know when the need might arise sure... but meanwhile I rarely see a doc, let alone need the nhs.. So are doctors purportedly or reportedly included in this inequality?? 

Posted (edited)

Bloody vaccine is tested on animals anyway (lab rats). I saw in a PDF document only yesterday someone on this site uploaded. (I downloaded it without even knowing intially, lol) 

A vegan like myself won't accept that for that reason alone... 

And it is law these days you can't descriminate against a vegan, [just saying] at least in terms of customer status in a shop or employability status at work. 

(just to put another slant on things concerning equality law) 

Edited by TetraG

Posted (edited)

I just read earlier on RT that UK Dentists were advising their patients to buy tooth filling kits - Literally advising people to do DIY dentistry at home

Edited by Kirito
  • Sad 2

On 5/23/2021 at 7:24 PM, Lynd1111 said:

Denied NHS treatment if unvaccinated

My ex-husband who has complex health issues due to a spinal injury, has been on a waiting list for the last 3 years for hip replacement surgery.  He was informed this week by his gp that surgery would not proceed unless he is fully vaccinated

Im concerned this may happen here in Australia .Im about to see a surgeon next month about an operation on my foot .I will be put on a waiting list and no doubt by the time my turn comes around they will be demanding the same .I wouldnt even have a PCR test for a start so that probably excludes me from surgery anyway .

20 hours ago, Kirito said:

I just read earlier on RT that UK Dentists were advising their patients to buy tooth filling kits - Literally advising people to do DIY dentistry at home

Heard on radio today, don't do teeth whitening by what you get on the internet. It could corrode your teeth with some stuff got online if what you get given is dubious or misleading by the ingredients someone is offering (but not telling you).

So, its the dentist or get some darn good toothpaste and mouthwash to help prevent problems. I use natural plant based toothpastes always and always.. Mouthwash too.. Good mouthwash is Dr Organics from Holland Barrett. Dr. O is really their own brand despite appearances, but thats okay. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TetraG said:

Heard on radio today, don't do teeth whitening by what you get on the internet. It could corrode your teeth with some stuff got online if what you get given is dubious or misleading by the ingredients someone is offering (but not telling you).

So, its the dentist or get some darn good toothpaste and mouthwash to help prevent problems. I use natural plant based toothpastes always and always.. Mouthwash too.. Good mouthwash is Dr Organics from Holland Barrett. Dr. O is really their own brand despite appearances, but thats okay. 

Used to be able to buy the stuff thats used in the dentists, pink stuff, I'm trying to remember what it tasted like, a bit like germoline I think :/ I used to get it cause it was fluoride free, but they took it off the shelves and brought it back with "Brand new formula" written on the box. I dunno if it's still available but I switched to another fluoride free brand, I actually recently bought around 4 or 5 years worth of it just in case 'exotic' things are difficult to get down the line, I'm thinking there will at least be shortages of some kind or another. It might be an idea to look into home made toothpaste from organic ingredients, it can't be that difficult and I bet theres loads of recipes out there, 1st stop for that would be wikihow I guess

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kirito said:

It might be an idea to look into home made toothpaste from organic ingredients, it can't be that difficult and I bet theres loads of recipes out there, 1st stop for that would be wikihow I guess

And pinterest.com, many things like make your own, whether it be a DIY face mask, DIY toothpaste, DIY room purifier, etc.

All I can remember probably as a kid is "germolene" anti-septic cream,  that was pink colored I seem to remember. 

Edited by TetraG

13 minutes ago, TetraG said:

And pinterest.com, many things like make your own, whether it be a DIY face mask, DIY toothpaste, DIY room purifier, etc.

All I can remember probably as a kid is "germolene" anti-septic cream,  that was pink colored I seem to remember. 

Your right, I could be getting the taste/smell mixed up as both products were the same colour, the paste definately had a sharp taste to it though, its wasn't/isn't a well known brand and not all chemists stocked it. Btw, there is a common weed thats is great for helping to heal wounds, and it's very easily recognisable - as when you crush it it in your hand it smells very strongly of germnoline!

• Like 1