HAARP to blame on cold weather?

weather.PNG.90d4861f230005a30c91e6f997f45a54.PNG

The weather here in the Netherlands is cold since the past month (it usually gets warmer by mid-April). And I was thinking about it, that it might have been manipulated by the HAARP technology, in order to perpetuate that gloomy feeling and possibly to prepare us for something even worse (a global collapse of the economy).

What do you guys think?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't know where to put this, but I think it's a bit of a coincidence that the weather is nice and sunny during the G7 (G resonates to no. 7 so 77) summit.

Then look at the weather from next Wednesday: rain.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

like a previous poster said..take a look at the  grand solar minimum evidence...forget haarp

I do believe a grand solar minimum is coming, but in a recent SuspiciousObservers video, Ben Davidson points out that this current solar cycle is not likely to be it.

On 6/11/2021 at 9:48 AM, Pina Colada said:

Didn't know where to put this, but I think it's a bit of a coincidence that the weather is nice and sunny during the G7 (G resonates to no. 7 so 77) summit.

Then look at the weather from next Wednesday: rain.

Glad i'm not the only one to notice it. Me and my partner (in Cornwall) by chance caught the sunset on the Sunday of the event, and just as it disappeared it flashed a brilliant green colour, lasting a second or so. We half joked that it was made for them at the G7.

Since that event, i can count on one hand the amount of days we've had like that entire weekend. In fact, that kind of wall to wall sun with maybe one or two normal looking clouds hasn't actually occurred since then. It's been overcast almost every day. I call shenanigans.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

Glad i'm not the only one to notice it. Me and my partner (in Cornwall) by chance caught the sunset on the Sunday of the event, and just as it disappeared it flashed a brilliant green colour, lasting a second or so. We half joked that it was made for them at the G7.

Since that event, i can count on one hand the amount of days we've had like that entire weekend. In fact, that kind of wall to wall sun with maybe one or two normal looking clouds hasn't actually occurred since then. It's been overcast almost every day. I call shenanigans.

Wow, so a green flash, interesting. Does that often happen with weather shenanigans?

We've just had a torrential downpour, again, storms on and off today, as if we've just had a heatwave, but that ended after G7 of course.

I wonder if anyone remembers this, speaking of American presidents visiting UK and weather modification.

In 2003, 18th November, George W visited Tony Bliar, and met with the Queen. 

It was as usual very cold weather that November, but during his 4 day visit, the weather felt really muggy and tropical, humid. Warm but not exactly hot like summer. Just certainly not November in UK weather.

Then it returned to normal after he left.

I was already sort of awake to this by then or at least noticing things, and that has always stuck with me.

At the time, I believed it was so that the British public associated his visit with good feelings, which you don't have when it's cold and raining. 

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

Wow, so a green flash, interesting. Does that often happen with weather shenanigans?

No idea. The best i can surmise from a quick search is that it's a rare-ish phenomenon most often seen at sunset, sometimes sunrise. Even rarer apparently is a blue flash when the air is particularly clear. Maybe the G7 budget only allowed for a green flash 😀

• Like 1

“You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension.”

n tesla

Its HAARP i dont doubt it. there is too much evidence shown already its man made

its just directing frequencies at the certain spots

i believe one of the functions of chemtrails is to bounce off the chemtrail wall the frequencies.

if you dont have that wall of aluminium nanodust your laser energy just goes up and is wasted imo

6 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

No idea. The best i can surmise from a quick search is that it's a rare-ish phenomenon most often seen at sunset, sometimes sunrise. Even rarer apparently is a blue flash when the air is particularly clear. Maybe the G7 budget only allowed for a green flash 😀

GREEN+FLASH+11.jpg

Wow I didn't know this was a thing. I'll look into it!!!

I thought green flash was those trainers. Shows what I know!!!

lrgscale22749-37118i.jpg

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

https://youtube.com/user/neverlosetruth

Check out this channel. She gives sattelite proof on man made interferance

Looks like its not the alaskan haarp station thays the problem

All the damage origionates from local radar stations

Dont take what im saying as the word of god. Its just a bit more information trying to make sense of this now bizzarre world

Edited by Jikwan