Where to start? ?

samlou8

I need some help with getting through to family members about the current covid situation I just don't know where to start . I need a simplified easy to way to explain from the beginning the whole story about the complete plan that's in store for the human race  including the covid hoax. 5g. bill gates. Our walking blindly into the China social credit system. Mandatory vaccines and what this means for us and why we should care. The meaning of face masks and how they represent submission. Basically just everything tied into one in a short  easy to understand documentary maybe?. I have two 18 year old daughters who currently live with their father who has completely bought into the whole covid narrative and believes he is doing the right thing by pushing this whole agenda on to my children there's just no talking to him. The girls do know their life would be different if they were living with me and are clear on my feelings about all this but I feel I'm just amuse me and they have absolutely no idea how deep and how everything is a bigger picture and linked together and how it will effect the rest of their lives if they have the vaccine.  To them it's just what we do because there have no access to the information I have eg the David icke website because you have to go looking for this information it's hard to find if you just believe the main stream media. They think I'm making a deal out of nothing because they don't read what I read daily.  I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START there is so much to open their eyes to. I feel I'm losing them and if they have the jab I will have lost them forever  I need to protect them but their stupid dad feels he is protecting them also because he is blind.  As far as he's concerned I'm putting them in danger it's come to the point where he doesn't want me around them. What do I do???

6 hours ago, samlou8 said:

I need some help with getting through to family members about the current covid situation I just don't know where to start . I need a simplified easy to way to explain from the beginning the whole story about the complete plan that's in store for the human race  including the covid hoax. 5g. bill gates. Our walking blindly into the China social credit system. Mandatory vaccines and what this means for us and why we should care. The meaning of face masks and how they represent submission. Basically just everything tied into one in a short  easy to understand documentary maybe?. I have two 18 year old daughters who currently live with their father who has completely bought into the whole covid narrative and believes he is doing the right thing by pushing this whole agenda on to my children there's just no talking to him. The girls do know their life would be different if they were living with me and are clear on my feelings about all this but I feel I'm just amuse me and they have absolutely no idea how deep and how everything is a bigger picture and linked together and how it will effect the rest of their lives if they have the vaccine.  To them it's just what we do because there have no access to the information I have eg the David icke website because you have to go looking for this information it's hard to find if you just believe the main stream media. They think I'm making a deal out of nothing because they don't read what I read daily.  I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START there is so much to open their eyes to. I feel I'm losing them and if they have the jab I will have lost them forever  I need to protect them but their stupid dad feels he is protecting them also because he is blind.  As far as he's concerned I'm putting them in danger it's come to the point where he doesn't want me around them. What do I do???

Don't waste your breath. They have already decided to be human guinea pigs. You can only reason with people who still have a working brain, and anyone with that quality wouldn't need to hear anything from you. 

It doesn't matter what information you give them. Even of God himself, along with Jesus an all the angels told them that Covid-19 is nothing but a fucking hoax. they would tell him that he's a conspiracy nut-job!

• Like 1

I sympathize with you OP.

My grandparent this weekend said to someone "oh yes so and so has just had her second jab". "I do wish kevin gets his second jab" her son. 

This is what is out there. This is what the meat are like. They don't have brains. They are programmable pieces of meat that respond only to primal fears and authority. That and cowardice. 

Someone in my family actually let out a bit of frustration at me because I wouldn't go to a pub meal. I'm shunning or limiting contact from branch covidions. I'd encourage people to do the same. They will drain you. 

"You don't want to become a complete hermit". What's wrong with being a hermit, I said. "a lot actually." I walked off. 

You see most people need others to "complete" them. They can't stand being in their own company for more than 5 minutes without getting bored. 

Find your tribe.  I'm not being around these weirdos and I'm certainly not itching to get back in the pub. And I certainly won't be allowing anyone that treated me like a leaper to hug me when the government "allows" them. 

RWS_Tarot_09_Hermit.jpg

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1