Obama admits UFOs exist

On 5/19/2021 at 12:26 AM, oz93666 said:

They certainly are keen to keep this issue in the public mind ....

Someone skilled at analysis should be able to tell WHEN they plan the event , judging by how intense and frequent the UFO news items are ...

They are programing the public and they do know we have a short memory , so it could well be this year ... 

By the event I mean the arrival of apparently friendly aliens who promise help in solving our problems ... But the problems aren't  to severe yet , the economy hasn't collapsed and the plague is really no plague at all , so it seems too soon for the aliens ... and these will be real (malevolent) aliens.

My thoughts on it would be the opposite. I think it would make for sense for them to disguise them as unfriendly aliens and that we have to come together in the world as one to defeat the aliens. It would also be an easy way for the elite with their population control agenda. Their would me massive amounts of human causalities that could be blamed on these unfriendly aliens. I don't see how making them friendly aliens, would do the elite any good.

On 5/21/2021 at 11:14 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

> Not a day goes by when they're not pushing the idea of aliens on normies

> "The last thing they want you to accept is the reality of extraterrestrial life"

Pick one.

On 5/21/2021 at 11:14 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

> Not a day goes by when they're not pushing the idea of aliens on normies

> "The last thing they want you to accept is the reality of extraterrestrial life"

Pick one.

You couldn't be any MORE WRONG. They really try to disinform(as you're trying) people on extraterrestrials. There's always an alternative story to alien/ufo incidents, though our technology comes from aliens.

Everything's a "satellite" or "weather balloon" instead of the truth and you're a small example of that.