Told an actual lie today

This guy is driving by in his van and stops to chat . I know him a bit. Ask "how's the wife?" all that usual stuff.

He starts about vaccines. Had his...."have you had yours?"

"Uh-huh" I said. "Both shots?" "Oh yeah."

It's so easy. Subject over.  A nod, and subject changed immediately.

Do I need to grow a pair? Or is it easier this way?

I don't usually tell lies.

"Does my bum look fat in this?"

"Nope. You look great"....that's as far as I usually go.

Go on -hit me with it. I need to grow a pair.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, CrowintheSnow said:

it's up to you to decide.....

imo it's good for you to save yourself a bit of energy

that being said it will only work if you have no problem with it,don't lose a sleep over it 

Posted (edited)

Agreed, it is up to you.
I was asked the same question a few weeks ago and I took the other route by responding with saying no and also said I have no plans having the jab. The look of shock on his face was quite amusing to me......I thought to myself (whilst smiling inside).....he’s been programmed. The conversation soon moved on to other things then we said our goodbyes. Apart from the brief look of horror on his face he seemed ok, why shouldn’t he be? Afterall he has been vaccinated so he is protected from ‘people like me’ ............Isn’t he? Or is he?? 😂😂😂😂

I seem to recall reading something years ago about how people drew a fish in the dust/soil to show they were christians back when they were being persecuted for their beliefs. Is Covid the more recent version of this? Perhaps all of us should start by drawing a syringe with an x, so we know we can trust each other 😂😂 joking aside.....let’s all hope it never comes to anything close to that!

Edited by CarpeDiem
Corrections

@CrowintheSnow

I was asked the same question at work last week and my answer was that I wouldn't touch that needle with a ten foot pole.

That being said, I am comfortable stating my position on this scam but I also respect other people's opinions.

If the conversation carries on in a respectful way, I will elaborate more as to why I'm against the vax and see where that takes us. When/if it becomes argumentative I just walk away.

We all have the freedom of choice (so far) and I sure won't let bullies control my freedom of speech.

If you feel it was easier to answer the way you did, all the power to you. I know it's annoying having to explain the "why not?" but I feel I have the need to open their eyes to the propaganda.  

• Like 1

This is a copout. What are you clinging to?

Here's the cold hard truth: a sense of belonging achieved through inauthentic behavior is not genuine belonging.

I have been an outsider my whole life, standing on the outside, observing the absurdity of human social behavior and I have NEVER seen someone achieve a sense of belonging within a tribe by telling the unfettered truth about the world in which we live.

Ever.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I take these opportunities to try and wake people up. But the brain washing is too intense tbh, so probs a waste of our time. I still will say I’ve not had them and not going to if anyone asks. 

Edited by Seeker
  • Like 1

A friend of mine said the same thing to save herself some drama. I personally don’t think I could pretend to have had it, but I wouldn’t know unless I was in a really uncomfortable position or just couldn’t be bothered to have drama.

I’ve been asked a few times ‘when are you having yours?’ As if it’s just a normal thing that everyone is doing, and everyone is going to take it. Shocking. I’ve so far expressed my huge concerns about these death jabs and stated clearly I won’t touch it with a barge pole. 

With one person, I stated with evidence that the jab does not catching it or spreading it, he proceeded with ‘oh well I better have it to protect a vulnerable family member with lung disease’ - I do not think some peoples brains are functioning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you're not happy lying outright it's better to answer a question with a question. Lots of people are happy to speak their mind and if you give them a chance to do so you may just dodge potential confrontation without having to compromise any personal values you may have.

I actually find it interesting to listen to 'normies' and their points of view to get an deeper insight into where their ideas and opinions originate. In the end everyone has free-will, it's up to them. You can only be responsible for your own actions.

Personally I think we're in a fight against evil and encroaching tyranny and that some people might actually become dangerous at some point in the future if they know what you truely think. Friends, family work collegues and neighbours may turn on you at some point, it's happened under tyrannical regimes in the past. In that case lying is an entirely justifiable form of self-defence. We're not there yet but no harm in remaining cautious for now.

Op, its your choice if you just do not want the hassle.

Personally i would say openly i am not going to take the vaccine.

People hate me anyway, so i do not care if people are motivated to hate me over this vaccine, i do not want.

• Like 1

I am in the process of accumulating an answer using only Biblical Scripture. This is more necessary for me because my fellowship (which is meeting in person in six days time) are all vaccinated.

"You vaccinated yet? We know you're not wholly on board with this whole Covid thing"

Answer:

"For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.'

"Eh?"

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."

• Like 1

On 5/19/2021 at 2:03 AM, CrowintheSnow said:

This guy is driving by in his van and stops to chat . I know him a bit. Ask "how's the wife?" all that usual stuff.

I haven't had the jab, but I have found myself lying to people who've asked me 'have you had it?'

In particular my parents, I've tried to explain to them at the start of all this what a hoax it is, but they are 'too far gone', spending much of their retirement time either watching the TV, or in the case of my mum, getting 'news' on the internet from MSN.com, which is nothing more than an aggregated news feed from all the usual mainstream media sources.

But yes its strange, after being badgered for weeks - "have you had a text yet?" "have you booked an appointment yet?" "when are you getting your jab?" etc - when I let them know that "I'd been to an appointment", they now leave me alone.

It's not nice lying to your own parents, and if they ever asked me to show my vaccination card I'd be fucked, or have to make some excuse. Did I feel guilty about this? Of course I did, but its done now, I just need to keep up the pretence and not let it bother me too much.

• Like 1

Quarenteen camps are on their way for those who aren't vaccinated. You will be re-educated to have it.

Got my text yesterday from today I will tell people I'm all booked in.

I did hear there was a loophole in the system, book your appointment and don't show, keep doing this till they call you. When they call get histerical and tell them you did turn up the first time and can't understand why you are still being harassed and don't want the first jab again. Tell them the person who gave you it did seem confused about the process so they must have not updated my record on the computer or something. They will then do it manually for you.

Apparently lots of people have done this already.

Good luck and stay safe (unvaccinated)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Saved said:

I am in the process of accumulating an answer using only Biblical Scripture. This is more necessary for me because my fellowship (which is meeting in person in six days time) are all vaccinated.

"You vaccinated yet? We know you're not wholly on board with this whole Covid thing"

Answer:

"For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.'

"Eh?"

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."

I think in terms of scripture the most relevant passage here is Matthew 26:69-75, when Peter denies Jesus.

By lying about having the "vaccine" I think people are falling under the same darkness as the brainwashed masses. You're denying truth and light. You're perpetuating the MSM narrative, that being anti-covid and this "vaccine" is something to feel deeply ashamed and embarrassed about. There's a war going on - an information war - and you are surrendering. It's cowardly and nothing good will come of it in the medium to long term. Nothing good ever comes from lying, because once you've told one lie, you have to keep lying. Perhaps lying for the rest of your life and adding other lies onto your initial lie. Eventually you'll have to admit the truth or, more likely, simply take the gene therapy injection.

On 5/21/2021 at 4:27 AM, Saved said:

That's from John. He didn't know the truth.

Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

John 2:19

But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses,

And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.

Matthew 26:61

And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of YHWH is his treasure.

Isaiah 33:6

The fear of YHWH is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 1:7

18 hours ago, wazaaap said:

I did hear there was a loophole in the system, book your appointment and don't show, keep doing this till they call you. When they call get histerical and tell them you did turn up the first time and can't understand why you are still being harassed and don't want the first jab again. Tell them the person who gave you it did seem confused about the process so they must have not updated my record on the computer or something. They will then do it manually for you.

@wazaap....intriguing.

I can't help liking that. I'll get my Meghan Markle drama side out and work it and am willing to try that. :D

• Haha 1

On 5/21/2021 at 7:34 AM, wazaaap said:

Quarenteen camps are on their way for those who aren't vaccinated. You will be re-educated to have it.

How is this not scaremongering?

You do realize that there are many in this world, like myself, who will not allow another human being to physically take them? Self defense is a moral responsibility - we are aspects of infinite consciousness, therefore it is a responsibility to defend ourselves.

• Like 1

To be honest i do not talk with mainstream people a lot these days and when i do (rarely happens) then i resort to some small talk.

If people ask me about masks, i tell them i dont wear them.

If people ask me about vaccines, i tell them i have to get shot first.

Sure i could lie to them which is fine to avoid problems, but i am rather straight forward. I dont hide my standpoints.

Sometimes when it comes to members of my family, i talk a bit more, as i want them to not get hurt. But there is only so much i can do.

In the end its up to them.

• Like 2

I received a letter a few weeks ago for me to get the dreaded Covid vaccine. I ignored the letter and used it as cat litter. I refuse to be injected by stuff that’s experimental and has caused a lot of disturbing side effects for many people.

My mental health group therapy classes return this week but I’m dreading going to them because I know it will be a foregone conclusion that I will be asked by nosey staff and clients if I’ve been vaccinated. I could lie and say I have but I won’t. I fear some of the clients may get violent and panic if I tell the truth and say I haven’t had the jab.

Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2021 at 6:03 PM, CrowintheSnow said:

The jabs are a deception.  So counter deception is a survival skill.  So it isn't about growing a pair.  No different from this fictional scenario;

You are a Jew living in Berlin 1941.  Your Jew buddy comes over wearing his Yellow star beaming from ear to ear.. "Hey did you sew yours on yet?  You know, they are building a city for us for our protection.  It's up North.  I watched the Red Cross coverage and I tell you it is much nicer than Berlin.  Music, nice flats.  Pretty girls.  Are you going?" 

You look at him, in your mind you are saying dam.. Fredo has drank the koolaid... nothing I can do for him.  Sad, we played soccer together as kids.  You place your hand on fredo's shoulder... "I have sewn my star onto my new wool coat.  I am already half packed to go there with my sister Greta on Tuesday."  You are smiling the best fake smile you can muster.  Fredo leaves, he is one happy guy.

The door closes behind him.  Greta comes out from hiding, "You are just going to let him go?  You know the Germans haven't built us a city!  Work camps is what I heard."  You look at her with a loving smile, "Now Greta, he is too far gone.  And what of it?  For all we know he is collecting intelligence on hold outs for the gestapo.  We leave tonight as planned for Denmark."

Edited by Scogan
  • Like 3