The Curious case of Andrew Bartzis

Does anyone here remember Mr Bartzis? 

He exploded onto the truther scene in a spectacular fashion with a series of interviews with Lance White in 2012 ... No one had ever seen the like before  .. the way Andrew could rattle off his truth about reality was overwhelming ... Lance White , a veteran of the truth movement certainly realized what he had , and set about transcribing the whole 4 hrs and selling downloads  for $50 ...the videos are free and still on Youtube ...

The story Andrew tells is that he was on the short list for the job of "Galactic Historian" .... Prime Creator , (AB's term for God/Creator) decided that AB was the best candidate and so he took an Earth body and here he is with us ... He has real time access to the Akashic record , something never seen before , has knowledge about all of recorded history ...

So when the Lance White interviews appeared many saw this as an introduction to the main body of work which was to follow ... From someone carrying the title "Galactic Historian" we would expect a serious methodical approach to the subject , perhaps many written volumes , or if video format is employed , at least some order and a data base of the transcripts ...

None of it ... He did start his own forum $10/month to become a member , it was fairly active ... and he continued his healing/therapy work, now at $1000 per session ...  After the LW interviews  It seems he came under severe attack  from the dark spirits that control this place , in the videos that followed he often sported bruises and marks on his face , when asked about these he said he was under psychic attack....

Such people will be targeted , if the mind influence doesn't work  to corrupt the message   they will try psychic attacks ... And so I guess AB saw the poor response to the LW interviews , perhaps a few dozen people got it ... and he thought "why bother ? why create all this grief for myself? ... if I focus on healing it will result in less heat from the dark forces." 

So he mostly reverted back to his day job ,  It's what people want anyway .... So he is still very active with phone ins and interviews , people can ask anything , and they always ask about personal issues , and with AB's access to the Akashic record they are always astounded with the accuracy and help . ...

He is a healer supreme .. a master at it ... 'fire ceremonies'   , 'living the mystical life ' ...practical procedures ...

Perhaps he is right , personal development is more important than History... But I can't help feeling a little let down ....

Andrew Bartzis held the coveted truther award .... "Truthsayer of the Year"   For the years 2013 to 2017 ... George Kavassilas and David Icke being second and third respectively ...

In 2017 Karl Mollison appeared and took first place from  2018 onwards  AB became runner up and George took third place ...

I can find no contradictions between Mollison and Bartzis .... Mollison is a more digestible  presentation of the truth , and is more relevant for these times. 

• 1 month later...