Why is the conspiracy movement so pro-Islam?

1 hour ago, theo102 said:

Why wold anyone believe you?

The proof is out there, in so many countries. Only those with an agenda can't see it. Those that can't face the truth because they have Muslims pals or are left wingers. The left loves to side with Islam with every new machete attack, bombing, or calls to ban Mohammed cartoons. But yeah, keep ignoring it. Well done, ''alternative'' media... repeating the BBC, CNN and other such outlets.

Ignoring the existence of an extremist religious sect is not the way forward.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Did muslims aid the movement of millions of muslims into the west?

were the muslims the politicians and NGO's that created that process?

no

neither do muslims control the central banks or the military industrial complex nor big pharma nor do they control the globalist mega corporations or the lying western media

It isn't the muslims forcing covid-jabs on us and placing us under house arrest in our own homes

For the most part muslims are the ones whose countries are being blown to pieces by the freemasonic empire

So THE conspiracy is not a muslim conspiracy and that is why we don't spend all of our time talking about muslims. Sure we might spend some time talking about the orchestrated MASS immigration of muslims into the west as part of THE conspiracy but once again we cannot speak about muslims as being the people orchestrating that so once again we have to speak proportionately

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2021 at 7:04 PM, Firebird said:

I'll just try this again for anyone who's actually interested in dealing with the actual topic: Why is the conspiracy movement underreporting when it comes to Muslims attacking random people with knives, machetes, or blowing up churches and other places?

I think alternative media shouldn't be a BBC 2.0, CNN 2.0 etc. There's enough media that underreport these issues already!

( Is it because part of the conspiracy movement comes from a Labour background? (that is usually against the West, Christianity, Israel). Is it because of personal friendships with Muslims? (bromance explanation). Is there some other explanation? )

Its always been the way though. The types that see a conspiracy in everything are battling their own cognitive dissonance. Also the types who would live next to an asian rape gang and ignore it and go on about "SATANIC PEADOPHILES"!#@ whilst smoking their spliffs. 

And then go on about jews while worshipping a jew from the middle east. And i am no zionist i just find that ironic. I have no time for isreal. 

The thing is though i agree with your sentiment that we shouldn't make excuses but its the elite rather than the immigrants fault. I dont want to be taken over. But we are. Christianity took my own country over and killed the pagans. "satanists". I have read the bible, and Lucifer for me was far more godly than this jehovah character. Jesus seemed like a cool chap though. 

I did go to some telegram channels a few months ago to try and get a feel for what some of the resistant movements are doing and its full of the same types. Christians, actual racism, a perverted distain for homosexuals, and hitler fan boys. Or they have a knights templar picture in their profile that one always gives me a good chuckle. Most of them seemed just as moronic as the far left. 

So to answer your question theres a few posters here that do and acknowledge that "we" the indigenous population are being replaced. And that Islam is essentially a death cult. It is worse than christianity at this point for many different reasons. 

Edited by Fluke

There are fair points here, but it's all infighting. I care about peoples futures, and I don't think it's in any sane person's interest for the West to go to war with Islam, especially when it won't benefit either side. I would rather just focus on who is pushing this culture clash, and the money doesn't lead to Islam when you follow it.

14 hours ago, Firebird said:

The proof is out there, in so many countries. Only those with an agenda can't see it. Those that can't face the truth because they have Muslims pals or are left wingers. The left loves to side with Islam with every new machete attack, bombing, or calls to ban Mohammed cartoons. But yeah, keep ignoring it. Well done, ''alternative'' media... repeating the BBC, CNN and other such outlets.

Ignoring the existence of an extremist religious sect is not the way forward.

You have no proof. There's no reason to believe a word you say.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Fluke said:

Its always been the way though. The types that see a conspiracy in everything are battling their own cognitive dissonance. Also the types who would live next to an asian rape gang and ignore it and go on about "SATANIC PEADOPHILES"!#@ whilst smoking their spliffs. 

And then go on about jews while worshipping a jew from the middle east. And i am no zionist i just find that ironic. I have no time for isreal. 

The thing is though i agree with your sentiment that we shouldn't make excuses but its the elite rather than the immigrants fault. I dont want to be taken over. But we are. Christianity took my own country over and killed the pagans. "satanists". I have read the bible, and Lucifer for me was far more godly than this jehovah character. Jesus seemed like a cool chap though. 

I did go to some telegram channels a few months ago to try and get a feel for what some of the resistant movements are doing and its full of the same types. Christians, actual racism, a perverted distain for homosexuals, and hitler fan boys. Or they have a knights templar picture in their profile that one always gives me a good chuckle. Most of them seemed just as moronic as the far left. 

So to answer your question theres a few posters here that do and acknowledge that "we" the indigenous population are being replaced. And that Islam is essentially a death cult. It is worse than christianity at this point for many different reasons. 

I think it has a lot to do with ''class''. Wealthy people being corrupt and violent are called out on their corruption and violent, but the Muslim with a machete is read as a ''poor'' person, a ''disadvantaged one'', so he may get the free pass in some media that imagine themselves championing the poor and disadvantaged. The irony is that they treat these people as a bunch of pets that lack autonomy.

In my view every single human being will answer to God, rich or poor, advantaged or disadvantaged. Poor Muslims aren't lacking autonomy or responsibility. It's not just ''the elites'' that do bad things. Nastiness is everywhere.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, theo102 said:

You have no proof. There's no reason to believe a word you say.

We could fill a library with attacks on random people, on churches, on cartoonists, school teachers, European women, homosexuals. Need I go on? It happens in Scandinavia, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy, African and Middle East countries, India.

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

There are fair points here, but it's all infighting. I care about peoples futures, and I don't think it's in any sane person's interest for the West to go to war with Islam, especially when it won't benefit either side. I would rather just focus on who is pushing this culture clash, and the money doesn't lead to Islam when you follow it.

There are some very wealthy Muslim nations but I'm not sure about their role.

White progressives are driving the mass-immigration agenda..

9 hours ago, Firebird said:

There are some very wealthy Muslim nations but I'm not sure about their role.

Yes, and some of the more extreme forms of Islam come from the Saudis, but folks like that also harm other Muslims, and it's no surprise that they're in bed with "greatest ally".

White progressives are useful idiots, they didn't subvert themselves.

• Like 2

On 5/23/2021 at 10:20 AM, Firebird said:

White progressives do whatever the latest political correctness dictats tell them to do

If its demonstrated to them that they would be able to virtue signal on social media if they drowned their own children they'd probably do it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 10:27 PM, DarianF said:

Maybe because the Muslims are one of the few groups left who would actually have the balls to take up arms against the new world order. Meanwhile, we cower like scared sheep because soy boy cunts like Matt Hancock make a decree on this mask, or that vaccine, or whatever.

So they are the good guys now? what you are implying is that the use of extreme violence is acceptable when you cant get your own way.

On 5/27/2021 at 6:42 PM, Macnamara said:

White progressives do whatever the latest political correctness dictats tell them to do

If its demonstrated to them that they would be able to virtue signal on social media if they drowned their own children they'd probably do it

I find I have been getting into many arguements online with people trying to white shame people, especially those who think this taking the knee is bollocks. The amount of people who seem to want revenge for things that happened 100's of years ago is just incredible, especially when there are a lot of grey areas they choose to ignore.

On 5/23/2021 at 2:54 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

The things that scare me most are Tawriya, Kitman, Taqiyya and Maruna, but I'm not sure what comes from the Quran and what come from Hadiths, and I don't think all Muslims follow Hadiths.

I think the Hadiths are a bit like the Talmud. Basically commentarys and discourses on subjects in the holy books that are not directly covered but implied from the text. Some jews are against the Talmud too.

On 5/23/2021 at 6:38 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes, and some of the more extreme forms of Islam come from the Saudis, but folks like that also harm other Muslims, and it's no surprise that they're in bed with "greatest ally".

White progressives are useful idiots, they didn't subvert themselves.

Thats because religion is a fantastic tool to control people through fear. Christianity has done the same. Basically a king  will make the choice of the religion for the people, then allow its reps in to teach the people what to do. They do this with the rulers protection and in return they 'approve' his divine position to rule over the people. Having 1 god also makes it a much easier package to manage rather than dealing with competing religions. One God, one state, one control.

14 minutes ago, TheHammer said:

I find I have been getting into many arguements online with people trying to white shame people, especially those who think this taking the knee is bollocks. The amount of people who seem to want revenge for things that happened 100's of years ago is just incredible, especially when there are a lot of grey areas they choose to ignore.

I think the same bloodline network of dark occultists have been controlling things for a very long time. I think they were behind the transatlantic slave trade and various wars and economic uphevals and what those people are now doing is trying to shift the blame for their misdeeds onto white people

They are trying to create a collective white guilt to drive wedges into the workers and to factionalise them and turn them against each other. This way the workers do their work for them

Just now, Macnamara said:

I think the same bloodline network of dark occultists have been controlling things for a very long time. I think they were behind the transatlantic slave trade and various wars and economic uphevals and what those people are now doing is trying to shift the blame for their misdeeds onto white people

They are trying to create a collective white guilt to drive wedges into the workers and to factionalise them and turn them against each other. This way the workers do their work for them

I am not sure about all that but Im really tired of people shitting all over whites, even other whites who seem to feel the need to bend over for some fake sense of forgiveness. They forget that some slave owners were black and native American too, or just ignore it when they are told.

Personally I dont think there is any race that cant be blamed for something but hanging onto the past hoping to get cash or revenge is going nowhere really. We are told to get along, to learn from our mistake and make a better future but there are people out there dragging up stuff that is far less relevant now and then expect some sort of payback for what they never went through. If they get their cash are then going to then try and get along or just ask for more and more?

1 minute ago, TheHammer said:

there are people out there dragging up stuff that is far less relevant now and then expect some sort of payback for what they never went through. If they get their cash are then going to then try and get along or just ask for more and more?

the problem isn't necessarily money

there are poor people who win the national lottery and then spend all their millions within a few years and are then poor again

The problem is deeply engrained and is to do with living environment, education, diet, culture, outlook, beliefs and frequency

Throwing money at these things isn't necessarily going to change the fundamental underlying problems. For that we need to discuss new ways of living

the problem isn't necessarily money

there are poor people who win the national lottery and then spend all their millions within a few years and are then poor again

The problem is deeply engrained and is to do with living environment, education, diet, culture, outlook, beliefs and frequency

Throwing money at these things isn't necessarily going to change the fundamental underlying problems. For that we need to discuss new ways of living

Thats because they dont have the education of how to invest their money, like the richer people are taught in school.

Personally I think a lot of it is pure hate and they use anything they can to weaponise that hate, whether its getting white people to hate whites or getting money for suffering that they were never exposed to. Nowadays I think if you are white, English and male you are on so many shit lists. Seems like everybody feels justified in getting the boot in, as if we have been the cause of such historic problems or benefitted from them. Most people in that class have been shat on too.

28 minutes ago, TheHammer said:

Thats because they dont have the education of how to invest their money, like the richer people are taught in school.

Rich people aren't taught how to invest their money in school. Their families show them how to do it and they get work placements in various power-jobs. What they get from school is connections to other rich and influential people

They don't even need to get good grades or good degrees at university because the right connections trump all of those things

Personally I think a lot of it is pure hate and they use anything they can to weaponise that hate, whether its getting white people to hate whites or getting money for suffering that they were never exposed to. Nowadays I think if you are white, English and male you are on so many shit lists. Seems like everybody feels justified in getting the boot in, as if we have been the cause of such historic problems or benefitted from them. Most people in that class have been shat on too.

Right so how can it be a 'white' 'patriarchy' if the entire system is against white men?

There must be someone else at the top

Edited by Macnamara

Rich people aren't taught how to invest their money in school. Their families show them how to do it and they get work placements in various power-jobs. What they get from school is connections to other rich and influential people

They don't even need to get good grades or good degrees at university because the right connections trump all of those things

Right so how can it be a 'white' 'patriarchy' if the entire system is geared towards white men?

There must be someone else at the top

Not sure who is at the top. Maybe they dont give a shit about colour but are happy to let others fight about it. Come to think of it, maybe its just another way to keep people fighting each other and its nothing to do with race or colour, just division.

I am under the impression that elite school pupils get some sort of financial education

4 minutes ago, TheHammer said:

Not sure who is at the top. Maybe they dont give a shit about colour but are happy to let others fight about it. Come to think of it, maybe its just another way to keep people fighting each other and its nothing to do with race or colour, just division.

lurianic kabbalist sabbateans are at the top and they have been shitting on the white inhabitants of these lands since they took them over

most white men didn't even have the vote until the 20th century, not that long before women

I am under the impression that elite school pupils get some sort of financial education

In what form?

I know people who at university did not do well academically but because they were well connected they got good work placements in top firms during holidays and landed high paying jobs when they graduated with their clown degrees

If you have money and no morals its easy to make more. You just have to invest in unethical corporations that you know are going to do well in every situation that develops

Edited by Macnamara