Jump to content

So basically I am a independent Truth Seeker who is interested in the "Reptilian Brain" interpretation?


ManOfOdin
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am an Un-Vaxxed Aspie, (Well late vaxxed (I was vaxxed after the Autism showed up))

 

Ayn Rand is very intriguing to me not because I find her beliefs sane but rather I find her entire work basically a Pro-Psychopath neuro tribe argument. If you don't know what Neuro-tribes are look it up. It is part oft the Neuro Diversity Movement (Which I may or may not be a part of). I think Ayn was a pro-Psychopath advocate. She even based her characters in her Novels on a serial killer she admired who raped and dismembered a twelve year old girl.

 

I am not of the Pizza Gate or QAnon schools but I do have my own independent theory on Elite Child Abuse.

 

And yes I am a follower of the Norse Gods. Any Questions? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Reptilian Brain" interpretation?

 

This is an unfortunate term invented by an idiot anthropologist who believed in evolution , the stupid idea that we evolved from 'lower' forms of life ... He labeled parts of the brain to back up this theory , believing the structure showed different stages in our 'evolution' 

 

brain_image.jpg

What made things worse is that David Icke seized upon this  and trumpeted it as evidence that the reptilians (a physical ET race) were the Biblical "gods"  who came here thousands of years ago and interbred with us ... hence we were part reptilian.

 

We now understand , thanks to the work of KM , that the reps cannot breed with humans ... it was the Annunaki who did this  ... The reps are working with the Annunaki and Arcturians and Greys to enslave us ... this is the evil  "Extraterrestrial Alliance" that hold this planet , they direct the human Cabal. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2021 at 1:28 AM, oz93666 said:

The reps are working with the Annunaki and Arcturians and Greys to enslave us ... this is the evil  "Extraterrestrial Alliance" that hold this planet , they direct the human Cabal. 

 

Oz, its good you talk to people to explain the *reptilian brain in humans* (as a natural part of evolution I would typically think-- or else selective interference evolution??)  which eventually on my quest I found out rather simply one fine day after long being largely clueless...but these days I mostly understood already on base principle since my own simple search on David Icke had first envisioned the idea or borrowed whatever of it...

But Oz, then you go on as is your forte in this regard talking about ancient peoples co-operating with aliens, or at least the ancestors of those ancient peoples, is that what you mean?

Well have been around on the forums a wee while, I've seen you talk about "Galactic Federation" of aliens or some larger than life thing like in the Vivleo social platform thread, but whether its called that or an "ET alliance" I'm not really too fussed...

 

(ie, other things also need attention in the world equally as alarming)...  

BUUUT to be fair anybody finding any degree of  struggle however if in doubt or if anybody reading this were to wonder deeper and yet question which things are at all credible currently in todays world, how could they get to know more ~ without having their mind too blown apart??? 🤖🧟‍♂️

Is your knowledge expansive about aliens or kinda linear somewhat in accordance with stuff that has convinced you only?  No disrespect. Just wanting clarity.  :) 

 

--I mean its one thing to agree yes ancient peoples once upon a time may have been visited by aliens and so on....but other than that I have not felt hugely compelled to look into any alleged ET alliances in the modern world.....

except I think}}...  it could be conceceivable ET's are enslaved by government in a small* number* in todays world (I guess if at experimental* stage* still), or a bigger number if a big faculty of bio engineering program has risen unbeknownst to us all... And so not just looming but underway now(/soon?) by your reckoning orrr what?

 

Like I say for me its maybe conceivably a matter of the aliens being bred and when hatched or synthesized and by governmental control are programmed to behave in a certain way against humanity??...

But geee, isn't realizing that's a possibility alone night-marish enough?? 

 

 

Anyway,  back to the point where you seem to focus on most=> ¶¶ aliens and the ancients (with modern emphasis being placed on alien led human cabal as you would assert I guess)  ¶¶, is that right?? ... Just trying to get some clarity for the two different cultural contexts you Oz believe in I guess where alien involvement is prone to be, simply by referring to either past ++whats happening in now times (future also a third reality if the alien shift in things is anything to behold).  

 

So, why not too egyptians and ET's which were also believed to contact ET's???.. And are/were aliens by their own accord obsessed with ancient peoples because they would carry higher vibrations as earthly people (compared to anyone today) and the  aliens found interest in that or something? 

Edited by TetraG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2021 at 11:18 PM, peter said:

No

To say nothing of psychopaths.. 😝

 

Now,  okay I don't who or what the devil Ayn Rand is... Apart from being advocate it seems to something just horrendus on the face of it. 

 

However... I have heard very occasionally by my wake,(or lack of wake, lol) of some alternative "pro-psychopath" enclaves of society pushing that, as if to embrace the word full on, but teething troubles suggest its a little too brutally honest with the title, lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TetraG said:

but teething troubles suggest its a little too brutally honest with the title, lol. 

 

By which I do not mean this:-

 

So basically I am a independent Truth Seeker who is interested in the "Reptilian Brain" interpretation?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, TetraG said:

But Oz, then you go on as is your forte in this regard talking about ancient peoples co-operating with aliens, or at least the ancestors of those ancient peoples, is that what you mean?

Well have been around on the forums a wee while, I've seen you talk about "Galactic Federation" of aliens or some larger than life thing like in the Vivleo social platform thread, but whether its called that or an "ET alliance" I'm not really too fussed...

 

(ie, other things also need attention in the world equally as alarming)...  

BUUUT to be fair anybody finding any degree of  struggle however if in doubt or if anybody reading this were to wonder deeper and yet question which things are at all credible currently in todays world, how could they get to know more ~ without having their mind too blown apart??? 🤖🧟‍♂️

Is your knowledge expansive about aliens or kinda linear somewhat in accordance with stuff that has convinced you only?  No disrespect. Just wanting clarity.  :) 

 

--I mean its one thing to agree yes ancient peoples once upon a time may have been visited by aliens and so on....but other than that I have not felt hugely compelled to look into any alleged ET alliances in the modern world.....

except I think}}...  it could be conceceivable ET's are enslaved by government in a small* number* in todays world (I guess if at experimental* stage* still), or a bigger number if a big faculty of bio engineering program has risen unbeknownst to us all... And so not just looming but underway now(/soon?) by your reckoning orrr what?

 

Like I say for me its maybe conceivably a matter of the aliens being bred and when hatched or synthesized and by governmental control are programmed to behave in a certain way against humanity??...

But geee, isn't realizing that's a possibility alone night-marish enough?? 

 

 

Anyway,  back to the point where you seem to focus on most=> ¶¶ aliens and the ancients (with modern emphasis being placed on alien led human cabal as you would assert I guess)  ¶¶, is that right?? ... Just trying to get some clarity for the two different cultural contexts you Oz believe in I guess where alien involvement is prone to be, simply by referring to either past ++whats happening in now times (future also a third reality if the alien shift in things is anything to behold).  

 

So, why not too egyptians and ET's which were also believed to contact ET's???.. And are/were aliens by their own accord obsessed with ancient peoples because they would carry higher vibrations as earthly people (compared to anyone today) and the  aliens found interest in that or something? 

 

Where do we get our understanding on Aliens ....? 

 

It really all starts with  scholars like Zachariah Sitchen ,  Erich von Däniken , William Bramley ... from analyzing ancient texts , bible and artifacts , they all concluded that aliens were involved in our past , going back around 6 ,000 years (any recorded  history doesn't go further back in time) ...and these weren't nice aliens , they wanted to control and enslave us ..

Icke came along and concluded they were correct , and that these aliens decided , as the human population expanded , that a better way would be to go out of sight and leave a chosen bloodline to rule over us who they secretly control ... Humans are less likely to see they are being controlled if other humans are the kings and pharaohs , the ET's were 13 feet tall!

 

And this is the position today , a very few super wealthy elite are in control (royalty , rothschilds and others) ... they do know the aliens support them and they must follow orders..... Icke also came to an understanding from his contacts that "reptilians" were involved in some way , they were shapeshifters , and had replaced some people in high positions ....

 

Recently another information stream has appeared ...whistle-blowers from a secret space program , they tell stories of advanced technology , an off world space empire populated by a million humans pressganged from Earth , mind controlled slaves ... they say the reptilians control this empire ....

 

There is also information from insiders like bob lazar who were helping construct craft for this SSP ...

 

So from all these sources and others , a picture was starting to emerge ...

 

Then Karl Mollison arrives on the scene ... he's a retired scientist who became a channeler , by his logical and scientific approach to channeling he claims to have ironed out all the wrinkles  , and to be able to channel GOD , the source of perfect truth .....

 

His information confirmed what we had already learnt from all those other sources , but fills in all the missing blanks flawlessly , and we now have the complete and whole picture.   

 

So if you want a short cut , just listen to the channelings  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q/videos    pick any at random , the same truth comes out in them all .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2021 at 2:07 PM, ManOfOdin said:

I am an Un-Vaxxed Aspie, (Well late vaxxed (I was vaxxed after the Autism showed up))

 

Ayn Rand is very intriguing to me not because I find her beliefs sane but rather I find her entire work basically a Pro-Psychopath neuro tribe argument. If you don't know what Neuro-tribes are look it up. It is part oft the Neuro Diversity Movement (Which I may or may not be a part of). I think Ayn was a pro-Psychopath advocate. She even based her characters in her Novels on a serial killer she admired who raped and dismembered a twelve year old girl.

 

I am not of the Pizza Gate or QAnon schools but I do have my own independent theory on Elite Child Abuse.

 

And yes I am a follower of the Norse Gods. Any Questions? 

 

 

Any more labels in your hat? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2021 at 1:48 AM, oz93666 said:

 

Where do we get our understanding on Aliens ....? 

 

It really all starts with  scholars like Zachariah Sitchen ,  Erich von Däniken , William Bramley ... from analyzing ancient texts , bible and artifacts , they all concluded that aliens were involved in our past , going back around 6 ,000 years (any recorded  history doesn't go further back in time) ...and these weren't nice aliens , they wanted to control and enslave us ..

Icke came along and concluded they were correct , and that these aliens decided , as the human population expanded , that a better way would be to go out of sight and leave a chosen bloodline to rule over us who they secretly control ... Humans are less likely to see they are being controlled if other humans are the kings and pharaohs , the ET's were 13 feet tall!

 

And this is the position today , a very few super wealthy elite are in control (royalty , rothschilds and others) ... they do know the aliens support them and they must follow orders..... Icke also came to an understanding from his contacts that "reptilians" were involved in some way , they were shapeshifters , and had replaced some people in high positions ....

 

Recently another information stream has appeared ...whistle-blowers from a secret space program , they tell stories of advanced technology , an off world space empire populated by a million humans pressganged from Earth , mind controlled slaves ... they say the reptilians control this empire ....

 

There is also information from insiders like bob lazar who were helping construct craft for this SSP ...

 

So from all these sources and others , a picture was starting to emerge ...

 

Then Karl Mollison arrives on the scene ... he's a retired scientist who became a channeler , by his logical and scientific approach to channeling he claims to have ironed out all the wrinkles  , and to be able to channel GOD , the source of perfect truth .....

 

His information confirmed what we had already learnt from all those other sources , but fills in all the missing blanks flawlessly , and we now have the complete and whole picture.   

 

So if you want a short cut , just listen to the channelings  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q/videos    pick any at random , the same truth comes out in them all .

 

Okay Oz, quick response to you back as basic reply (since its all I have) to this which you wrote May 24th when answering me... So, who am I to say, don't know quite what to make of all that, but you sure entertain an open mind well enough! 😉 I admit I find at least some of it zany, but to contend as you may, I have a question~ don't other people look into what you do and also come away with a completely different summary or picture than you have built up as often as not??... Having got there presumably with the aid of whoever you tune into, lest you be tuning into God of some nature too as well as you say Bob Lazar does, well, however so, how big is his part in all this allegedly anyway?

 

(Forgive me dude I'm not currently watching said videos just atm by your suggestion, as today somebody else has a ufo video thread on the go which is new by Seeker, so I'm heading THERE^^ before channelling elsewhere for a look..  

Here;; only lightly commenting in this 'psychopath turned off topic thread' as about all I have time for just now, upfront of any visual tell all story as you suggest to watch apparently. Thanks for the link anyhow... )  

 

Edited by TetraG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I think they're Nagas. Ancient beings, older than humans, said to "control all the waters of this world". Leviathan,  Ouroboros or other non human, of this world, beings. Aliens, angels, manifestations of Buddha's mind, call them whatever you will. Something is older, more primordial than "us" and what that is depends entirely upon the interpretive mind.

 

I've been doing a bit of Wim Hoffing, he talks about the crocodile mind, the deep part of our unconscious that we do not go near, here be dragons.

 

And yet, it's completely socially and culturally accepted that we descended from a common ancestor of the ape. That's racism towards lizards! 😁

 

Glad to have found some contentious, critical thinkers. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lucy_Fyre said:

Something is older, more primordial than "us" and what that is depends entirely upon the interpretive mind.

 

I guess. Druids perhaps. Or something not labelled but does its thing by appearing and disappearing as and when the call of need or crisis arises a certain spirit or state of mind. (I don't mean magic exactly) 

 

Quote

I've been doing a bit of Wim Hoffing, he talks about the crocodile mind, the deep part of our unconscious that we do not go near, here be dragons.

 

And yet, it's completely socially and culturally accepted that we descended from a common ancestor of the ape. That's racism towards lizards! 😁

 

Glad to have found some contentious, critical thinkers. 

 

 

😄🙏... Ahem, buddha bless you! 😘

 

In another thread here lately someone is not believing we even come from apes, citing that 200,000 years to evolve into humans was not enough time for that.

I don't know, I am no mathematician. 

 

 

Ps, welcome to DI lucy fyre. 

🐵

🦎

🧠

👀

👃 

👄

Ps2, I'm amazed this  thread is still on page1,  that is unusual for reptiles to have no interest in themselves. 😜 

More Seriously... Whilst a lot of people with this type-casting maybe insane or do evil things. As I read on www.in5D.com once - such words as this> Not all reptilian minds necessarily mean to operate that part of their brain for harmful purposes, btw, and so many thousands upon thousands of people will not even realize it is a part of them unless their lifestyle dictates that and speaks for itself. 

Edited by TetraG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The TV series V in the 80s was not an entertainment programme. It was information. As we know: movies tell the truth; newspapers lie. I think this subject is not openly talked about much is because it sounds looney af! Most humans are terrified of the idea of ghosts, let alone powerful beings that are non human. They're also massively distracted with the mundane stories of the world events being played out on the stage.

 

When you see what is happening with the human race, right now, you can see the actions of a race of beings treating the humans as cattle and lab animals. They also know what humans become when you put them under extraordinary pressure, they're making Star Children out of human suffering. It's eugenics on a cosmic scale. Or, as Buddha called it, enlightenment. Think God calls it Heaven or Christ consciousness, other religions have a basic indication towards this state. Uncover the truths in the dirt of those organisations.

 

This world isn't the reality it appears to be 🤔

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/15/2021 at 10:32 AM, Lucy_Fyre said:

The TV series V in the 80s was not an entertainment programme. It was information. As we know: movies tell the truth; newspapers lie. I think this subject is not openly talked about much is because it sounds looney af! Most humans are terrified of the idea of ghosts, let alone powerful beings that are non human. They're also massively distracted with the mundane stories of the world events being played out on the stage.

 

When you see what is happening with the human race, right now, you can see the actions of a race of beings treating the humans as cattle and lab animals. They also know what humans become when you put them under extraordinary pressure, they're making Star Children out of human suffering. It's eugenics on a cosmic scale. Or, as Buddha called it, enlightenment. Think God calls it Heaven or Christ consciousness, other religions have a basic indication towards this state. Uncover the truths in the dirt of those organisations.

 

This world isn't the reality it appears to be 🤔

 

 

 

I've recently been watching 'V' again, after it was mentioned here again recently.

 

I realised something that I had not picked up on previously, despite watching this many times over the years.

 

The commander of the fleet invading Earth was called 'Diana'.

 

An emissiary of their Supreme Leader was sent to Earth - in the follow-on series - called 'Charles'.

 

There was a wedding between 'Charles' and 'Diana'. 🤔

 

Diana inadvertently kills Charles, though she was the intended target of an assassination attempt. (The jealous commander Lydia intended to poison Diana)

 

The "Star Child" - the result of experimentation to produce a human-Visitor 'hybrid' offspring - was called "Elizabeth".

 

One of the 'friendly' Visitors, who joined the Earth Resistance movement, was called "William" (better known as 'Willie")

 

EDIT: Just to add, later in the follow-on series, a character who was the 'General Inspector' was sent to the Earth fleet to investigate Diana, and his name was 'Philip'

 

So a list of standout character names: Philip, Elizabeth, Charles, Diana, William

 

The series was written and produced from 1983 to 1985. Coincidence? Or trolling?

 

🤪

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2021 at 4:58 AM, Scogan said:

 

 

Any more labels in your hat? 

 

Okay, so you don't use any labels on yourself? You don't call yourself a man or a woman? A Christian? An atheist? White? Black? 

 

It's interesting how many people nowadays seem so keen to prevent others from using labels, yet reserve the right to do so themselves. It's almost as though those kind of folks are unconsciously trying to deny others individuation whilst continuing to claim their own natural right to be a fully individuated being, yes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

I've recently been watching 'V' again, after it was mentioned here again recently.

 

I realised something that I had not picked up on previously, despite watching this many times over the years.

 

The commander of the fleet invading Earth was called 'Diana'.

 

An emissiary of their Supreme Leader was sent to Earth - in the follow-on series - called 'Charles'.

 

There was a wedding between 'Charles' and 'Diana'. 🤔

 

Diana inadvertently kills Charles, though she was the intended target of an assassination attempt. (The jealous commander Lydia intended to poison Diana)

 

The "Star Child" - the result of experimentation to produce a human-Visitor 'hybrid' offspring - was called "Elizabeth".

 

One of the 'friendly' Visitors, who joined the Earth Resistance movement, was called "William" (better known as 'Willie")

 

EDIT: Just to add, later in the follow-on series, a character who was the 'General Inspector' was sent to the Earth fleet to investigate Diana, and his name was 'Philip'

 

So a list of standout character names: Philip, Elizabeth, Charles, Diana, William

 

The series was written and produced from 1983 to 1985. Coincidence? Or trolling?

 

🤪

Started watching it again after reading this post earlier.

Something I noticed at the beginning when the spaceships are counting down to zero is the t.v commentator mentions that it is in the language of whatever country the ship is in.

However it clearly shows no matter what country they are in the characters are hearing the numbers in their native language which is accompanied by a pulsing frequency being emitted from the ship.

Project Bluebeam references? 🤪

 

Part one:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/WrGYliFyBjL7/

Edited by Itsa
Add video
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

I've recently been watching 'V' again, after it was mentioned here again recently.

 

I realised something that I had not picked up on previously, despite watching this many times over the years.

 

The commander of the fleet invading Earth was called 'Diana'.

 

An emissiary of their Supreme Leader was sent to Earth - in the follow-on series - called 'Charles'.

 

There was a wedding between 'Charles' and 'Diana'. 🤔

 

Diana inadvertently kills Charles, though she was the intended target of an assassination attempt. (The jealous commander Lydia intended to poison Diana)

 

The "Star Child" - the result of experimentation to produce a human-Visitor 'hybrid' offspring - was called "Elizabeth".

 

One of the 'friendly' Visitors, who joined the Earth Resistance movement, was called "William" (better known as 'Willie")

 

EDIT: Just to add, later in the follow-on series, a character who was the 'General Inspector' was sent to the Earth fleet to investigate Diana, and his name was 'Philip'

 

So a list of standout character names: Philip, Elizabeth, Charles, Diana, William

 

The series was written and produced from 1983 to 1985. Coincidence? Or trolling?

 

🤪

This is the stuff I was hoping to find here!

 

This is brilliant stuff. I'm going to have to rewatch it all again. 

 

Fuck continuity 👌

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...