Advice On Information To Give?

lake

So someone I know would like some information to present to their son regarding the current path this realm is walking.

They are awake to the deception but their son (26) intends to get the injection asap and they have asked for some documents and videos to show them.

My problem is simple .... I have so very many documents and videos, many of which have been burnt by mainstream, and I am unsure what to give?

Too much will not help and hard to read research papers also will be off putting to a younger mind focused on travel and creation of a 'life style'.

I have all the documents and videos .... but what few to give to create some sense of inquiry in a young man??

I consider that it can only be a few pieces to start focusing on the possible future.

Such as the spars pandemic scenario or Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development to show pre-planning or the Absolute Zero report by UK Fires showing this type of plan?

repReport.png.e0ddf0af96528a7ba068580b5545355c.png

Or go with the Event 201 .... Or the vaccine damage reports .... or WHAT???

Like most of you, i have so very much information .... BUT how do you show it to a young man who intends to take the injection just to have a life?

Any thoughts much appreciated because I have been going though all I have and am a tad lost (so very much info and I can't just give a ssd of 200 gig to them).

i (think) would show him the twitter acc of claus shwab and ask him does he feel that guy wants good to the world

or a video of gates talking about depopulation and then about vacc and saving humanity....

or just a slap in the face and shout wake up you twat....🤪

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Maybe focus on that which he has stated .... work to have 'things' and to 'travel'?

So maybe give documents from WEF along with videos from, lets say, Chatham House to show that the intent is not ever returning to a old 'normal' and that the 'life' he wants will no longer be one available IF this shit continues?

Maybe focus on the depopulation and possible infertility caused via the injection as he wants children in the future?

It can't be too much all in one go and to read much of the documents is time consuming and will not work to create a change in him thus a refusal of the injection.

17 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

i (think) would show him the twitter acc of claus shwab and ask him does he feel that guy wants good to the world

or a video of gates talking about depopulation and then about vacc and saving humanity....

or just a slap in the face and shout wake up you twat....🤪

Has Schwab got a twat account? I don't know SE .... I have many videos of gates saying many things including the one threatening the world with ....

"So we will have to prepare for the next one .... that, you know I say .... will get attention this time"

Queue smug grin shot .... literally this below image is after he said the above!

mpv-shot0007.jpg.b31acda95e58f5c7339abdfb86abe35e.jpg

Edited by lake

Maybe you could focus on videos / info which show the adverse effects of the injections? Jumping straight into Great Reset stuff might be too much in one go and just put him off.

One of the best videos was by Hugo Talks as he kept it so simple and just read out posts from a Facebook group, which has since been taken down, outlining personal testimonies of those who have had, or know of people who have had, worrying or even fatal reactions.

https://hugotalks.com/2021/04/17/death-by-vaccine-hugo-talks-lockdown/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/s5p2yjJ4FxTv/

There are also the 'Frontline Workers Testimonies' which Grumpy Owl kindly uploaded to his website for safekeeping.

https://thegrumpyowl.co.uk/forum/the-coronavirus-covid-19-pandemic/informed-consent-matters-frontline-workers-testimonies-vaers-reports/

Any shocking visual reactions may have a particular impact such as some of the awful rashes, those who can't stop shaking and the man whose leg was amputated.

This could be done in combination with information proving the extremely low risk posed to a 26 year old by Covid-19 (I am sure that you have evidence of this in your collection).

• Thanks 1

If his parents are awake then I assume they've tried to also wake him up but it didn't work? Why? (key IMO)

He'll take the injection just to have a life?  Surely can't be just that?

It's hard to pick something out of sea of information without knowing more about him and what makes him tick. What did his parents tried to do and failed?

We don't want to repeat the same thing!

35 minutes ago, metak88 said:

If his parents are awake then I assume they've tried to also wake him up but it didn't work? Why?

The parents have both declined the injection and state that they shall not have it.

The dad because he knows it is experimental and said "Fuck that!".

The mum is spiritual and considers that there is something very wrong happening but she is only really knowledgeable in the 'love and light' side of this realm.

The son works in the financial system and wishes to earn money to provide for his future family .... to give a 'good' life for them and to be able to travel (to see the world).

They have not presented much information to him yet .... only asked that before he gets the injection that he talks with them and at that point they wish to present some decent information .... thus this thread.

49 minutes ago, lake said:

The son works in the financial system and wishes to earn money to provide for his future family .... to give a 'good' life for them and to be able to travel (to see the world).

Vaccine sterilization in both men & women, miscarriages when near a vaccinated person, erectile dysfunction, etc.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, lake said:

Has Schwab got a twat account? I don't know SE .

maybe it was WEF acc but i'm not sure 

i search his name some time ago and got his acc (i think)

at end of the day "we" can only show him the door,he has to go through

• Thanks 1

Try and keep things 'simple'.

Use some 'reverse psychological manipulation' tricks.

Throw them a few 'tidbits' that will make them 'question'.

In order to break the spell of conditioning, the participant needs to restart thinking for themselves critically and logically.

It is something they need to instigate themselves.

Challenge the established reasoning with some well-thought out questioning. Make them question their own beliefs.

"If the vaccines are so effective, why the continued need to wear masks and face coverings" etc etc

The vast majority of people are under some kind of hypnosis, but I believe it may not take much to break this hypnosis and get people to start thinking for themselves again.

But trying to overwhelm them with masses of alternative information all at once isn't going to work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

But trying to overwhelm them with masses of alternative information all at once isn't going to work.

Agree and that is why I think a few videos are better than research papers.

I know that the parents can get the son to sit with them and watch  videos for a couple of hours.

Then maybe discuss .... so the 'New Normal' is an hour then maybe a short (such as the Wakefield video 9mins) stating what the injection is .... then maybe the Hugo talks video (thanks Eve) showing injection harm and ending with a Cahill video describing the real science?

I can back it all up with documents which he could read at leisure.

Lets say .... 2 hours of video, chat with mum and dad (I am happy to be on the end of a phone if required) and then pdf's for further study!

Edited by lake
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Don't be too hard on yourself if your efforts don't succeed

Someone once said to me during the whole brexit thing that 'people have already made up their mind'. I think they were by and large correct about that. I suspect that the same is true of this covid-jab situation. I think most people have already made up their mind one way or the other and as people tend to believe what they want to believe they won't be swayed. I'm giving people information and making it clear i'm open for discussion but beyond that there isn't anything to be done and the chips will fall where they may. I will be able to live with myself because I have done right by people.

This piece is a quick read though and has a warning from the scientist who worked on the same mRNA technique for sars and he has warned that in his research the test subject animals died of 'immune enhancement':

Immune Enhancement

''Normally, researchers would take months to test for the possibility of vaccine enhancement in animals. Given the urgency to stem the spread of the new coronavirus, some drugmakers are moving straight into small-scale human tests, without waiting for the completion of such animal tests.

“I understand the importance of accelerating timelines for vaccines in general, but from everything I know, this is not the vaccine to be doing it with,” Dr Peter Hotez, dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine, told Reuters.

Hotez worked on development of a vaccine for SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome), the coronavirus behind a major 2003 outbreak, and found that some vaccinated animals developed more severe disease compared with unvaccinated animals when they were exposed to the virus.

“There is a risk of immune enhancement,” said Hotez. “The way you reduce that risk is first you show it does not occur in laboratory animals.”''

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-vaccines-insight-idUSKBN20Y1GZ

Edited by Macnamara