Bruce Lee

SuperstarNeilC

5 hours ago, eddy64 said:

its amazing how he recovered from a broken back, but taking that many aspirins was never going to end well :(

funny how many strong people die young........only makes sense when you realise that they were murdered

• Like 1

Going to get shot down for this on this link but I have spent longer in martial arts in my life than out of it. Bruce Lee debates to a true martial artist is like passing a spice spliff to a Rastafarian for his opinion. As an entertainer he was great and I loved him as a child but only someone whose had many "real" fights (not staged ones) can teach the art in my opinion.

To be a good teacher you don't have to have done anything in life to a very high standard because it involves many skills but to gain respect from the student then only hours spent doing it will tick that box.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Brad the lad said:

Going to get shot down for this on this link but I have spent longer in martial arts in my life than out of it. Bruce Lee debates to a true martial artist is like passing a spice spliff to a Rastafarian for his opinion.

I don't see the illuminati whacking other martial artists

No bruce had something they don't want society exposed to...something beyond the technical side of martial arts

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG 

Bruce Lee wasn’t the best fighter on the planet. - His mentor, the legendary GRANDMASTER IP MAN was, who Bruce was never able to beat.

And eventually, Ip Man expelled Bruce from the dojo for being too cocky 

image.jpeg.edb4366892058481d64d76966001d1ec.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 8:49 PM, Truthspoon said:

I was a big fan of Jesse Lee Peterson, then today he dropped a massive turd over his love for Israel and the Israelis..... Basically anyone in the public eye is a Freemason and loving kites (I think that's how its spelt) and Israel is a prerequisite to maintaining your fame contract.

He has his moments still.