Bruce Lee

SuperstarNeilC

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

That's odd. 

What about this one, I definitely think we had the best tunes in the 90's.

I'm suspicious of most celebs, but they seem fairly wholesome. Nice instrumental on this.

Surely you can see this one EW?

I thought he was based, then I read about his views on Israel. Musically he is okay though, and at least he doesn't slag us off.

I was a big fan of Jesse Lee Peterson, then today he dropped a massive turd over his love for Israel and the Israelis..... Basically anyone in the public eye is a Freemason and loving kites (I think that's how its spelt) and Israel is a prerequisite to maintaining your fame contract. 

• Like 2

I think you put it right EW, music was wholesome and above all, as you say, it had instrumental quality.

Glad I'm not a young guy teenager or 20 year old around this time. The world looks like shit.

It used to look pretty cool.

• Like 1

I think you put it right EW, music was wholesome and above all, as you say, it had instrumental quality.

Glad I'm not a young guy teenager or 20 year old around this time. The world looks like shit.

It used to look pretty cool.

There's still good vocals about, but I mainly listen to instrumentals these days. Mainly because I like a bit of background noise while I'm working on something, but it's also because I don't identify with a lot of lyrics anymore too.

There's still those days where I put on a bit of aggressive rock or hip hop when I'm in a mood though. That's just the duality of man I guess.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

There's still good vocals about, but I mainly listen to instrumentals these days. Mainly because I like a bit of background noise while I'm working on something, but it's also because I don't identify with a lot of lyrics anymore too.

There's still those days where I put on a bit of aggressive rock or hip hop when I'm in a mood though. That's just the duality of man I guess.

Duality of man, you found the words I've been looking for this whole thread.

That's what it's all about. The Beatles are a great expression of artistic musical and lyrical intelligence and the culmination of thousands if not BILLIONS of years of cultural development, but at the same time they were used by the Kites to attack the Conservativism of British society.

That's it man. It always comes down to duality, though even in the worst plots of the devil God is still present but once God removes himself entirely.....then we're fucked.... that's why Lady Gaga bothers me so much.

Because basically it means God and anything of 'instrumental quality' and 'wholesomeness' has been removed then there's nothing worth saving. Might as well nuke it, and this is the Illuminati plan.

Drag it down to shit then nuke it all.

And basically teenage girls and gay men and their taste in music destroyed the world.

Funny innit?

Edited by Truthspoon

2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Ok, seriously, Bruce Lee experts. I'm not knocking him, but how tough was he really?

He was a small guy, in real life I think Chuck Norris would have beaten him actually.

[/provoke]

It's not about who would win; there is always a bigger fish

It's about who is going to stand up

On 5/19/2021 at 7:23 PM, Truthspoon said:

But why murder him and not Gilliam? Gilliam wrote the screenplay after all...... perhaps he had superior spiritual protection to Heath.

One of the reasons they kill people is to drive the world down into fear, sorrow and apathy. - Easier to control the populous when they’re in that vibration.

Director Gilliam, while famous amongst hardcore film buffs, is practically unknown to the man in the street. - Heath, meanwhile was a top Hollywood star known to millions. - His death would have a much greater cultural impact than Gilliam’s.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

That's it man. It always comes down to duality, though even in the worst plots of the devil God is still present but once God removes himself entirely.....then we're fucked.... that's why Lady Gaga bothers me so much.

My neighbour is weird Lady Gaga fanboy. The guy is in his bloody 50s. All he ever plays is Gaga or Gary Numan, like he only has two CDs. Not sure how his wife and children put up with it. The obnoxious bastard is always outside washing his car, blasting that ear rape.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Just remembered the book Fabrato the Magician by Kabbalist Franz Bardon, it been said to have effectively been an autobiography and it details the inner workings of a magical secret society and its battles with the Black Lodge, which I believe gives its initiates anything they desire in life on condition that they all participate in a regular death lottery during which one person will be selected from among all the members and ritually killed.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Just remembered the book Fabrato the Magician by Kabbalist Franz Bardon, it been said to have effectively been an autobiography and it details the inner workings of a magical secret society and its battles with the Black Lodge, which I believe gives its initiates anything they desire in life on condition that they all participate in a regular death lottery during which one person will be selected from among all the members and ritually killed.

Wouldn't surprise me.

I have often wondered if something like that happened to Proof.

pf.jpg.022b6be96e3a4ccb9f1846b05b48976d.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

its amazing how he recovered from a broken back, but taking that many aspirins was never going to end well :(

He didn't take too many asprins. The theory of his death was that aspirin reacted with the hashish he regularly took to treat his back pain. Makes no sense.