Bruce Lee

SuperstarNeilC

2 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

I dont know...Heath did nothing bad to anyone 😢

Sure, but he had sworn the Masonic oaths as part of his fame contract...........

Also didn't help having an unstable and etherically weakened psyche.

The kind of people the Illuminati can easily pick off.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

if they really murdered Heath than it was either a sacrifice or he knew something 🙂

why can't it also be for the psychic impact it has on the general populace?

These people all have fans who are impacted by their deaths

Another strange death was brittany murphy who died of poisoning and then her husband died of it too. Remember her? She was in 'clueless'

Edited by Macnamara

Brittany Anne Murphy-Monjack[2] (née Bertolotti; November 10, 1977 – December 20, 2009) was an American actress and singer. Born in Atlanta, Murphy moved to Los Angeles as a teenager and pursued a career in acting. Her breakthrough role was as Tai Frasier in Clueless (1995), followed by supporting roles in independent films such as Freeway (1996) and Bongwater (1998). She made her stage debut in a Broadway production of Arthur Miller's A View from the Bridge in 1997 before appearing as Daisy Randone in Girl, Interrupted (1999) and as Lisa Swenson in Drop Dead Gorgeous (1999).

In November 2013, Angelo Bertolotti claimed that a toxicology report showed that deliberate poisoning by heavy metals, including antimony and barium, was a possible cause of Brittany Murphy's death. Sharon Murphy described the claim as "a smear".[

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittany_Murphy

Simon Mark Monjack (9 March 1970 – 23 May 2010) was an English screenwriter, film director, film producer and make-up artist. He was the husband of American actress Brittany Murphy.

Death

In January 2010, Monjack's mother, Linda Monjack, told People that her son was "unwell, and the doctors are carrying out tests. On whether he has a heart problem, it is not really for me to say, you must ask him, but yes, there have been health problems in the past. I believe it's common knowledge, and it's been in the press that he had a slight heart attack a week before Brittany's death."[16]

Monjack was found dead on 23 May 2010 in his house in Hollywood, according to the Los Angeles County coroner's office. Law enforcement sources say the Los Angeles Fire Department was called there for a medical emergency after Murphy's mother, Sharon, found Monjack unconscious in the master bedroom around 9:20 pm, and then called 911. Paramedics arrived; Monjack was pronounced dead at 9:45 pm.[17]

The coroner's report found the cause of Monjack's death to be acute pneumonia and severe anemia, similar to the causes attributed to his wife's death five months earlier in the same house.[18] He was buried next to Murphy at Forest Lawn cemetery in the Hollywood Hills.[19]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Monjack

58 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Another strange death was brittaney murphy who died of posioning and then her husband died of it too. Remember her? She was in 'clueless'

And '8 Mile' for us younger folks. That film alone messed with a whole generation of teenagers and created lots of Eminem clones.

something is very rotten in the state of holywood

some of the deaths they try to brush off as due to sex games gone wrong. There was michael hutchence and there was also robin williams who had just finished making a movie about a kid who autoasphyxiates and then died himself we are told of autoasphyxiation

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i don't give a shit what you think you heard on the radio

You are doing him a disservice by perpetuating a myth that he killed himself. If you were shot by someone and then that same industry put out a rumour that you had shot yourself that wouldn't be very nice would it?

i'm telling you he was shot in front of witnesses so take your missinfo

fine , what are you getting so worked up over, as i said not everything is a conspiracy, accidents do happen

Edited by peter

9 minutes ago, peter said:

fine , what are you getting so worked up over, as i said not everything is a conspiracy, accidents do happen

if you want to kill someone and you know that you are only going to get one shot at it you'd pick a .44 calibre bullet

That gives you a pretty good chance of success. A .44 calibre bullet dead centre is going to stop even a fit and healthy young guy like brandon

Brandon was tutored by his father in martial arts which meant that he was a direct lineage of bruces school of martial arts.

So bruce is given a drug by someone and then dies and then his son looks to walk the same path and is shot by a bullet.

so do you consider yourself a coincidence theorist?

11 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Sure, but he had sworn the Masonic oaths as part of his fame contract...........

Also didn't help having an unstable and etherically weakened psyche.

The kind of people the Illuminati can easily pick off.

to me as a fan, Heath is almost like a family member 😉 😳
I dont think he had an unstable personality.....I think he was highly sensitive.....you can see it in very interview he gave.....he was always uncomfortable

4 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Wasn't he taking a lot of different kinds of anxiety medications and sleeping pills?

hmmm yes I think so......the official cause of death was an overdose of prescription drugs
he also had a pneumonia which he caught during filming

🙂

2 hours ago, Moonlight said:

hmmm yes I think so......the official cause of death was an overdose of prescription drugs
he also had a pneumonia which he caught during filming

🙂

Also want to add that needing sleeping pills to sleep is highly suggestive of trauma and psychological problems. I'm not judging here, I hope, but just saying, there people are definitely not strong people and easy prey to demons and perhaps if those demons want a snack they arrange a ritual and it seems that the Batman films and The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus were literally part of an elaborate ritual.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Also want to add that needing sleeping pills to sleep is highly suggestive of trauma and psychological problems. I'm not judging here, I hope, but just saying, there people are definitely not strong people and easy prey to demons and perhaps if those demons want a snack they arrange a ritual and it seems that the Batman films and The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus were literally part of an elaborate ritual.

Heath Ledger was a very bright person I think -  but than something dark surrounded him. He locked himself in a Hotel room to form the Joker personality and even wrote a Joker diary. I forgot on which person his Joker was based on (it was not Tom Waits)...

Heath´ Joker is the best Joker.....that darkest one - and also the bravest one 🤡 😎

maybe Heath was too curious about dark things and nobody told him not to play with it.....nobody protected him

🙂

Edited by Moonlight

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

Heath Ledger was a very bright person I think -  but than something dark surrounded him. He locked himself in a Hotel room to form the Joker personality and even wrote a Joker diary. I forgot on which person his Joker was based on (it was not Tom Waits)...

Heath´ Joker is the best Joker.....that darkest one - and also the bravest one 🤡 😎

maybe Heath was too curious about dark things and nobody told him not to play with it.....nobody protected him

🙂

I dunno Moonlight. I never even heard of Heath Ledger until he died. I can only really say I liked him a lot in Imaginarium, didn't find Batman that good. Not even seen any of his other films. 

How did you get into him? What other Heath Ledger films have you seen? 

He does seem to have become a bit of a hype-magnet to be honest...... His best film is one hardly anyone has seen.

I don't think you can go out into this world expecting people to protect you, unless you give yourself to Jesus and trust in him and God, but I'm guessing Heath Ledger probably didn't do that.

I'm not trying to sound judgy...... but people like this get messed up and die for a reason. That they do not have enough positive spiritual energy.

And this world is damn dangerous once you start 'playing'.

And this brings up back to Bruce and Brandon Lee......

Most people would not believe that someone like Bruce Lee was not full of positive powerful energy........ 

But how did he end up a victim of gangsters?

I could say the same about all the great legends, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix.......

We see them as our heroes...... but what if fundamentally, despite the PR, they were spiritually weak, broken people...... easy prey to the stalking darkness.....

Just a point of discussion.... not trying to be provocative.

I had a soft spot for Amy Winehouse to be honest. I saw her live at Glastonbury and fell in love with her...... then she came out into the audience and she was a few feet from me and I thought she could feel my love and had come into the audience to find me.... weird I know....... but my reaction at being faced with the prospect of actual AMY WINEHOUSE in my life was FUCK THAT NIGHTMARE....  Our stars are good at a safe distance, but don't let them get any closer because they're mostly totally fucked in the head.

Then something happened a few feet from me, someone must have touched her inappropriately or something, she punched someone and the show was over.....  I sometimes wonder what might have happened if instead of closing my mind to her I had reached out to her back then..... I'd probably be a fucked up rock n roll junkie like her....... and died in mysterious circumstances in a Camden flat while neighbours reported rhythmic drumming and screams.

There is hell itself hidden in our world, and that is where our so called stars live. It's why they're all full of tranquilisers and need sleeping pills every night.

Not having a go at Heath Ledger, just the mental framework which it seems is a necessity to become a star. But why? Well we should know why, because they have to 'do things' to reach a level of celebrity, I imagine those things vary from case to case but regardless, in every instance those people feel that what they did, was tantamount to selling their soul and it is  hard to live without a soul.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I have seen every movie with Heath Ledger and I also read every book that was published about him
I saw every interview...know his music taste and had 1000nds of pictures from him......I know where he is buried and how...and I was 2 times in NY to put flowers on the entrance of his appartement....I know its crazy.....but Im not the only one.....on the forum I was we all were that crazy 😄

now it is over 10 years ago and I deleted most of the pictures, hihi 😜

you saw Amy Whinehouse life??? 🥰 OMG OMG - I adore her

I saw Pete Doherthy live in Munich......he was drunk and stoned 😁

Edited by Moonlight

Posted (edited)

Pete Docherty went to the same university as me and even studied the same subject. He started his first year (and only year) when I was in my final year.

I know Docherty is an idiot but for me he is a representation of the last great British rockstar.

I know he wasn't that great, but he was good enough. Some of the Libertines tracks are fantastic and they really captured a cultural Zeitgeist and spark of energy which is now long dead.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Just looked up Pete's early life, I guess that explains the decadent behavior and his ties to Winehouse. I'm not even surprised anymore.

Apparently he was a male prostitute....... that's the path to stardom folks......

Still, I do enjoy good tune. We haven't got any these days.

I love the Strokes EW, what can you tell me about them?

Edited by Truthspoon

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

Apparently he was a male prostitute....... that's the path to stardom folks......

Still, I do enjoy good tune. We haven't got any these days.

I love the Strokes EW, what can you tell me about them?

Dunno much about them. Just reading about Julian Casablancas now though and I see he comes from a banking family and has links to Switzerland. A bit sketchy already. lol

Not having a dig at your tastes either folks. I grew up listening to knuckle dragging idiots like Oasis, and I still listen to guilty pleasures sometimes, so I'm no saint.

Posted (edited)

This blew my socks off back in the day, kinda lo-fi but just so full of energy.

This is live and less produced than the studio version, still great though.

Studio version much better:

Edited by Truthspoon

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Dunno much about them. Just reading about Julian Casablancas now though and I see he comes from a banking family and has links to Switzerland. A bit sketchy already. lol

Not having a dig at your tastes either folks. I grew up listening to knuckle dragging idiots like Oasis, and I still listen to guilty pleasures sometimes, so I'm no saint.

His dad is the head of Elite modelling agency. No doubt about it, they're all insiders.

From the Beatles to Bowie to Blondie and Boney M you'll find the same Elite connections.

What annoys me these days is that they don't even try to give us good music anymore. 

That's the point I'm making, all our stars are part of it.

At least the movies and music used to be good though.

I think now something has changed, like there's no inspiration left now it is so obvious what they are part of, and music and movies are  no so spiritually dead and devoid of greatness.......

Need some Christian inspiration to rejuvenate world art because Satan has run out of tunes.