Bruce Lee

SuperstarNeilC

14 hours ago, peter said:

I can only tell you what I heard come over the radio when it first happened, so how am I personally doing him a disservice , if it is incorrect it is incorrect, take it up with the radio station. if it will make you happy You were right and I was wrong, but either way I don't give a shit

i don't give a shit what you think you heard on the radio

You are doing him a disservice by perpetuating a myth that he killed himself. If you were shot by someone and then that same industry put out a rumour that you had shot yourself that wouldn't be very nice would it?

i'm telling you he was shot in front of witnesses so take your missinfo

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

he was shot in front of witnesses 

Yeah it was a now deleted scene where his character is murdered before becoming the crow character. They say one of the blank guns misfired and a fragment of it entered his stomach and killed him but I think he was murdered.

I always thought it was this scene but apparently not, however the similarity of the scene with a scene from the dark knight with heath ledger is eerily similar considering they both died before the respective films were released.

Dark knight: begins at 1.20

Edited by Itsa
Add clip
  • Like 2

Have you seen the Terry Gilliam's The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. Ledger actually died during filming and it features a recreation of the hanging of God's banker Roberto Calvi under Blackfriar's bridge with Ledger being ritually hung and escaping due to a piece of metal lodged in his wind pipe. After being cut down he is found to have Masonic symbols carved into his forehead which he had hidden with makeup.

There's a mystery right there.

parn2.jpg

large_373150.jpg

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Yeah it was a now deleted scene where his character is murdered before becoming the crow character. They say one of the blank guns misfired and a fragment of it entered his stomach and killed him but I think he was murdered.

It seems there is an LA times article (i haven't read it all as you have to do all the cookie crap) that is saying that the police autopsy pulled a .44 slug from brandons body which undermines the narrative that he was killed by a fragment from a blank

17 minutes ago, Itsa said:

I always thought it was this scene but apparently not, however the similarity of the scene with a scene from the dark knight with heath ledger is eerily similar considering they both died before the respective films were released.

I had always thought it was that scene too but apparently it is the scene where his character is first killed in the movie but they shot the scene near the end of filming for some reason

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

Have you seen the Terry Gilliam's The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. Ledger actually died during filming and it features a recreation of the hanging of God's banker Roberto Calvi under Blackfriar's bridge with Ledger being ritually hung and escaping due to a piece of metal lodged in his wind pipe. After being cut down he is found to have Masonic symbols carved into his forehead which he had hidden with makeup.

Yes I've seen it and there is also a bet going on between good and evil in the movie that overshadows events

That movie is also drenched in illuminati symbolism

Posted (edited)

The plot of The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus features a man who can project his consciousness into other people's minds, which he uses to try to save souls and win a bet with the devil to save his daughter.

The idea of someone being able to project their consciousness into other people's minds and show them dreams and visons will be relegated to fantasy by most people.

But advanced psychic Freemasons and other adepts will know that this is part and parcel of their craft.

The all seeing eye of course showing us that what? Gilliam is part of it?

A psychic elite dominating the unsuspecting muggle masses?

Can you handle full fat reality?

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Maybe he didn't identify with the Jewish side of his family.

He was training many people in martial arts

Another connection to kung fu was david caradine who also died in a mysterious manner in a hotal room in thailand

The movie basically flopped anyway....despite having an all-star cast of Colin Farrell Jude Law and even Johnny Depp who all stepped in to film the scenes to fill in for the late Heath Ledger....

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

The movie basically flopped anyway....despite having an all-star cast of Colin Farrell Jude Law and even Johnny Depp who all stepped in to film the scenes to fill in for the late Heath Ledger....

you'd think by this point when an actor is asked 'we'd like you to star in this movie can you just wear this strange mask or hat with a pyramid on it' or something like that, the actor would say 'er no thanks, i'd like to make it past 30'

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

The all seeing eye of course showing us that what? Gilliam is part of it?

Possibly, but he did piss off a few demons when he said:

“I’m tired, as a white male, of being blamed for everything that is wrong with the world,”

Could just be lip service bollocks though.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

“I’m tired, as a white male, of being blamed for everything that is wrong with the world,”

There's something occult at work here. Heath died in mysterious circumstances during filming, also like I say, the film basically reveals one of the major secrets of the Freemasons and witchcraft in general, at least REAL witches and not pretend goth-wannabees, namely that they can project their consciousness into other people's reality. 

Question is why Ledger? Strange...... could the film have been a kind of ritual execution of Ledger which actually became reality. 

The film plays on the theme of Ledger's character's repeated escape from justice and death through tricks, until finally at the end....well, no spoilers, just watch the movie.

It's an amazing film...... but the death of Ledger and the occult aspects cast a deep shadow on what kind of forces the film may have somehow evoked. 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I didn't know he said that, that's pretty based. 

I've always liked Gilliam's films....but how much does he know? Well chances are, as a successful part of the Hollywood Elite he knows everything and is part of it.

They tend to let the old geezers go off message, their career were made long ago, they've no reason to beg for crumbs any more and hope the media won't turn on them.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Terry Gilliam is a shady guy who made a lot of strange movies and at least Heath died while filming Dr. Parnassus which is a strange movie too with a lot of going through the mirror symbolism..... (not that I think he had something to do with Heath´ death but there are a lot of strange things sorrounding his final day).

It still gives me chills that the number on the school bus in "The dark Knight" shows 22 while Heath died on the 22th of January and he played The Joker - the card which pics all other cards - while the great Arcanum consists of 22 cards.

😊😎

Edited by Moonlight
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Not that simple. There's something occult at work here. Heath died in mysterious circumstances during filming, also like I say, the film basically reveals one of the major secrets of the Freemasons and witchcraft in general, at least REAL witches and not pretend goth-wannabees, namely that they can project their consciousness into other people's reality. 

Question is why Ledger? Strange...... could the film have been a kind of ritual execution of Ledger which actually became reality. 

The film plays on the theme of Ledger's character's repeated escape from justice and death through tricks, until finally at the end....well, no spoilers, just watch the movie.

It's an amazing film...... but the death of Ledger and the occult aspects cast a deep shadow on what kind of forces the film may have somehow evoked. 

Oh I agree that it's not that simple and probably just lip service for his audience as they're most likely an older demographic that are tired of woke shite. I grew up with Gilliam and Python, but I can't think of anyone else from my age group that was into Python, so controlled op speech I can understand from Terry.

That film sounds interesting though. I'm going to give it a watch.

59 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

"The dark Knight"

A billionaire industrialist that spies on Gotham with mass surveillance, while Joker goes for the bankers. It's all kosher nonsense, like having people look to jounalists like Peter Parker as our saviour. 

Fvck the bankers and the press.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

A billionaire industrialist that spies on Gotham with mass surveillance, while Joker goes for the bankers. It's all kosher nonsense, like having people look to jounalists like Peter Parker as our saviour. 

Fvck the bankers and the press.

if they really murdered Heath than it was either a sacrifice or he knew something 🙂

Edited by Moonlight

5 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

if they really murdered Heath than it was either a sacrifice or he knew something 🙂

I'd say the primary reason they murder their own is because it sets the best possible means of keeping everyone else in line.

Every suspicious Hollywood death is the surest means of security. When they see that the blood oaths they swore weren't just a silly old game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

parn2.jpg

large_373150.jpg

he was hanging under the London bridge - and he hanged with the head downwards as "The Joker" like the hanged man in the cards 🙃
cards play a big role in the occult...and they can not lie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonlight said:

Yeah, don't forget the Aurora shooting too, at a midnight screening of the film The Dark Knight Rises. It all seemed very ritualistic.

lw.jpg.38a9fef5abdb9d830321c48c05cc6109.jpg

It's possible even that just by playing the part of the character in Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus he was revealing Masonic secrets....

But why murder him and not Gilliam? Gilliam wrote the screenplay after all...... perhaps he had superior spiritual protection to Heath.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, don't forget the Aurora shooting too, at a midnight screening of the film The Dark Knight Rises. It all seemed very ritualistic.

lw.jpg.38a9fef5abdb9d830321c48c05cc6109.jpg

and Whitney Houston and her daughter and her BF....

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

It's possible even that just by playing the part of the character in Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus he was revealing Masonic secrets....

But why murder him and not Gilliam? Gilliam wrote the screenplay after all...... perhaps he had superior spiritual protection to Heath.

I dont know...Heath did nothing bad to anyone 😢