• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe brandon shot himself no. I believe he was shot on set in a movie that is drenched in illuminati symbolism   I think he naively went to work in an industry full of dark occult

One can learn more Truth by studying Bruce Lee than from studying any other man.   Studying Bruce is a Fast Track To Enlightenment.  

I was a big fan of Jesse Lee Peterson, then today he dropped a massive turd over his love for Israel and the Israelis..... Basically anyone in the public eye is a Freemason and loving kites (I think t

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Here is what I claim to know... 

(with a few staples down for understanding but I have still to read literature about him more, including a book to read, so there is that but I'd say I've at least recited pretty much every quote he ever made or as much as any person as a fan may be aware) 

When truth comes knocking... Truth was abundant in Bruce Lee as an honestly expressed man!

So,, naturally for those really wishing to know Bruce (and please other masters too, lets not get obsessive over just one man alone), so with virtues deeper than what meets the eye its clearly then not all about what he looked like on screen of course, impressive tho he was.

However so, think of the words "screen presence" and easily infered from this is the word **charisma** and he created a whole narrative and definition for this word IMO, but which is to say more than anything}} INSIGHTFUL GUY and a "meta minded" man whether in action or not..  

By my basic comprehension at the present moment about "meta-cognition" (which it is easily believed Bruce had) =equals= pattern awareness, and may include something like being multi-faceted in a variety of skills, in a multi layered or 3D mind.... but where too the highly tuned senses are brought to bear in every sinue and nerve fibre, highly trained capacitors of muscle and capillary what haves,,,,,,,,  and combined for complete combat martial readiness...to juxtapose or merge with prior knowledge inclusive of spiritual & intellectual assets

... "things" -- (beyond even words you could imagine), 

to elevate the mind/body likewise beyond mere material assets --   

all used as stimulus in training prior to any fight.  

(^^^ I mean Bruce did like books a lot and from an early stage so this seems reasonable to bet he had some formulas born of the mind, before sparring even began IMO) 

This undoubtedly gave Bruce's natural ability the edge to my reckoning included for one thing a sharp spatial awareness when engaged in fight with smart anticipation for approaches made by opponent, and thus anticipation of opponent is met with the higher order of perception of a man like Bruce Lee since he was

obviously a well executed man in MIND BODY &  SOUL...

Plus necessary to his way of fighting at speed was having developed super high speed reflexes carried out by practice and by natural fast twitch muscle fibres that he was gifted with (and even smarter wisdom)

Techniques for fight used things like energy pattern disruption to upset /offset opponent whether thats the name actaully given or not ...

All in all ~ Creating it seems an ever ready strategy for Jeet Kune Do to serve inonesense* like Wing Chun in the sense* of being an artform (JKD) of simplified, simultaneous* attack* and* defence*, adapted to each new situational opponent where adaptation is key) 

About the man himself:-(again in my understanding & estimation>>) 

What drove him and how come his demonstrations were impressive could not feature nearly so powerful without having wisdom meets with truth+philosophy...(eminently known as "Tao of Bruce Lee" and btw a particuar book is available with this as title) ...

He possessed CHARISMA & CHARACTER, WITHOUT VAIN GLORIOUS TUMULTUOUS EGO.

His unique charisma (add a sort of charm) he had in bucket loads.  

IN SHORT SUMMARY:-

In action he could harness what was needed to both be in control and yet unleash immense dynamic power. Because he was by his own admission an intense man. 

Edited by TetraG
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

A quick idea to share l make a suggestion to all, but born over my life time and of course is open to any human...  

Go inside your mind, a few moments... (Bruce Lee meditated, why not you on occasion!?) 

If & When Moments Give To You Joy... Or gives whatever where Beauty Shines Deep, there is the simple 'secret' for  your journey for either deeply profound reasons or because in a lighter way to appreciate life, it is a like "*a ¶song¶ that has made you feel a thought*"  [<<for example]  ..(note: despite being mostly my own words the latter few words about the song are not but can reach out to anyone. It is a genuine quote by somebody about how a song pertaining to joy or as a direct experience to joy effects on human spirit!!!!) 

Embrace this... Do not shy away from all that has beauty, and feel is it all  awash in the tide of space, or that all beauty is whimsical just because of social misleading disaffirmation and ignorance of or about the concept...

Some of how beauty is perceived will appear superficial as maybe your actions if not well thought of in context with how you live your life, but remember in your (anyones) personal quest about this, remember about what led you there was perhaps a hard road and is hence your reward no matter if others cannot see it... In light of which, do not shirk off having a sensitive mind. It is a gift and like a channel of life giving energy and needs to remain open. Whether in mind or in heart or both integrated in common purpose. It enables you to perceive and adapt AND APPRECIATE. 

Humbled by beauty or by truth. REMEMBER: True beauty comes in many forms. 

If something of it means something beyond the ordinary, if a sensitive mind raises you up, go with that dynamic, be true to your nature and fulfil your potential in as many ways as is reasonable to you (or unreasonable for the more daring) ... In any case~ like water, let it flow, JUST BE and not what others want or assume you to be, such as by false determinstic fake social protocols... <<<<This is myself talking, not Bruce Lee,

Buuut BL, did acknowledge a *sensitive mind* works well (for him it did in martial arts) & I guess for some other people,  those that can use it to their advantage also. 

==Human potential. 

==Human Nature. 

Edited by TetraG
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

There were four Bruce Lee movies produced during his life, and one released posthumously six years after his death.

Way of the Dragon, The Big Boss, Fist of Fury, Enter the Dragon and Game of Death.

Enter the Dragon was his only Hollywood film and was the movie which made him a star and a household name, unfortunately he died in strange circumstances before it was even released. 

Where things get strange is that these were precisely the same circumstances which happened to his son Brandon Lee who died in a strange accident during the filming of The Crow.

Bruce Lee's death was apparently explained by aspirin reacting with a muscle relaxant, cannabis, which Lee had been taking since 1968 for a crushed disk. This is of course impossible, and the cause of death is not conclusive.

However there is much in this story which indicates that perhaps something far stranger and much more sinister is at work.

For instance, after his death, the film Game of Death was released which seemed to promote an uncanny conspiracy theory behind Bruce Lee's death. Namely that Lee had now become a star and that as a result he had to sign up with a sinister organisation known as The Syndicate, interestingly the principle representative of this nefarious syndicate is none other than Dean Jagger, the same bald Aleister Crowley lookalike who played Chad Harmon in Brotherhood of the Bell. In a sense he is playing the exact same role in this film; the main representative of a quasi Masonic organisation which uses terror, blackmail and murder to control its members.

Bruce Lee's appearance in the film Game of Death is limited to a twenty minute scene at the end where he has a couple of showdown fights, in the interim Bruce Lee is played by Biao Yuen who wears dark glasses, is often cast in shadow and at one point wears a motorcycle helmet for a length of time to hide is lack of resemblance to Bruce Lee. 

The plot of the film is that Bruce Lee/Biao Yuen's character of Billy Lo (the name clearly intended to resemble Bruce Lee's own) refuses to join the syndicate and for this reason after failing to be intimidated by their henchmen plans are made to murder him while filming his new movie. 

The second strange circumstance here is that the method of his attempted assassination seems to mirror the actual circumstance of Brandon Lee's death; of being killed by a live bullet during a stunt involving being shot at point blank range.

Whether the film Game of Death was attempting to explain the truth of Lee's death cannot be fully ascertained.... though the use of the actual footage of Bruce Lee's own funeral within the context of the film and the character's apparent 'fake death' which he uses as a ruse to escape and track down the Syndicate gives one a very strange feeling that there is much more than meets the eye to the strange story of Bruce Lee and his son Brandon.

Is it possible that Bruce Lee and possibly Brandon Lee were both murdered on the verge of super-stardom for refusing to sign a deal with the Illuminati?

The original Game of Death which Lee worked on while alive, was totally different to the one eventually released.

The original story had nothing to do with the murder of a Kung Fu star but was about ascending to the top floor of a Korean temple after beating different foes in order to retrieve the mysterious object on the top floor.

The posthumous Game of Death features fight scene footage with Bruce Lee but no actual plot scenes as such. All of this was filmed with one of two stand-ins.

The film actually opens with Bruce Lee's fight scene with immortal internet kung-fu God Chuck Norris from Way of the Dragon. The scene from the movie ends and a director yells cut and we see the edited shots of Bruce Lee combined with the stand-in filmed in a mock-up of the Rome Collosseum set.

The understanding is, for whatever reason, that THIS is the story of Bruce Lee and the real reason for his death. The film was co-written by Lee and produced by his long-time Hong Kong collaborator producer Raymond Chow who specially hired Enter the Dragon director Robert Clouse to co-write and direct the film.  Lee's friends and co-star Bob Wall and fight choreographer Sammo Hung were also called on to help with the film. It was released by Golden Harvest films, Lee's Hong Kong production company which produced all his previous films before Warner Brothers and Enter the Dragon. 

So basically it seems to me that all the people who worked on, produced and released Game of Death were all people who had been instrumental in Lee's film career all along. 

Would Bruce Lee's friends and professional associates from Hong Kong create a macabre spectacle and include footage of Lee's own funeral within the film if only to milk more dollars from his legacy? Or is it more likely that as his friends they wanted to tell the real story of Bruce Lee's murder.

Did they take it upon themselves to spill the beans for the sake of.....a dearly missed friend?

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Is it possible that Bruce Lee and possibly Brandon Lee were both murdered on the verge of super-stardom for refusing to sign a deal with the Illuminati?

I don't think the illuminati are whacking people for not joining. i think they are whacking talented people to drive down the potential of the goyim

There is illuminati symbolism in the movie 'the crow' for example an eye in a pyramid on the wall when someone walks through a gate etc

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I don't think the illuminati are whacking people for not joining. i think they are whacking talented people to drive down the potential of the goyim

There is illuminati symbolism in the movie 'the crow' for example an eye in a pyramid on the wall when someone walks through a gate etc

Well I refused to join the Illuminati and admittedly, yes I am still alive.

However I have heard reports of black people being murdered for refusing to join gangs and such.

The thing is with Bruce Lee.... is that the deal was already delivered.....they make you a big star if you join them.. they offered to make me a famous writer...obviously I'm not a famous writer (yet) but had I joined I would be. Lee DID become famous...... so in a way they had fulfilled their part of the bargain...... perhaps Lee got cold feet and backed out.... wouldn't have sex with the underage girl, wouldn't murder the infant, who the fuck knows, but for this he was murdered.

I do not know. I am only going on the details of the finished version of Game of Death which is definitely worth watching if you are interested in conspiracies, the Illuminati and Bruce Lee, which I am. The movie takes a lot of shit for some of its very dodgy not so special effects to make Bruce Lee appear to be acting in a film when he had been dead for 6 years. Fuck that, the movie is awesome in fact and it's the movie where we get to see the iconic yellow jump suit with Bruce Lee in it, which was much copied by Kill Bill years later. Worth it for the 11 minutes of authentic Lee footage alone.

And the story of Bruce Lee being murdered by the Illuminati which is central to the film....well you can just believe it....or don't.

But I think there's something in it.

It ties a lot of the mysteries of his death together.

But hey, if you want to believe he died of aspirin....then have fun with that fantasy.

He'd been taking aspirin for years in any case, so again the official story JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Reports of black hands on the body of Bruce Lee indicate the possibility of arsenic poison. Much more likely he was murdered. Not that I want to believe that, but the whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

Well I refused to join the Illuminati and admittedly, yes I am still alive.

However I have heard reports of black people being murdered for refusing to join gangs and such.

The thing is with Bruce Lee.... is that the deal was already delivered.....they make you a big star if you join them.. they offered to make me a famous writer...obviously I'm not a famous writer (yet) but had I joined I would be. Lee DID become famous...... so in a way they had fulfilled their part of the bargain...... perhaps Lee got cold feet and backed out.... wouldn't have sex with the underage girl, wouldn't murder the infant, who the fuck knows, but for this he was murdered.

But hey, if you want to believe he died of aspirin....then have fun with that fantasy.

I don't believe Bruce died of aspirin. I believe he was murdered along with a whole load of other talented people over decades and maybe going way back over centuries for example was mozart poisoned?

I think the same people who despise us so much that they are trying to constantly destroy us and our society through cultural marxism have also been murdering talented people because creative people are able to create things that uplift people and inspire them to be more and the dark occultists don't want that

The dark occultists don't want evolution. They want INVOLUTION which is to say the degredation of the human spirit and experience

Posted (edited)

Thats a bit off topic but I think I read this in some of the Kryon books that when a beloved celebrity like Princess Diana dies - it creates a so called "A Energy" on earth...it means many many people mourn over a person they dont personally knew - but thats not necessary.....it goes about the energy that is created...such kind of energy lifts the planet.....if only just for a certain time, but nevertheless. 🙃

to this topic - from the random principle there is no way that father and son die during filming 😬

Edited by Moonlight
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I also think that Bruce Lee's death in 1973  is suspicious, as he was becoming  popular very quickly and therefore was beginning to  have influence over a large section of society , particularly young and adolescent males and since he was definitely not an establishment type of person that could have been a rather large problem.

Go back a decade 1963 you have JFK,  1965 you have Malcolm X black civil rights,  (1966 Black panther movement was formed)    1968 Martin Luther King black civil rights.

Another death I find sus is that of J Hendrix another performer that had influence over large sections of the younger generation coinciding with the psychedelic hippie movement, however he also spoke in favor of the militant black panther movement ,by 1971 the black panthers were non existent to a large extent  some of the leaders had died with shootouts with the cops and the movement was white anted by undercover operations  from the FBI.

With regards to Brandon Lee's death, I think this was just a plain but unfortunate accident, I remember when this happened and the media release stated that he was mucking around a pistol with blanks in it and put it to his head and pulled the trigger, if this is indeed correct ,and I wasn't there so I can't say for sure,but I suspect that he just didn't know the power in a blank cartridge ( it's just a blank so it must be safe  right?  wrong  ).

Lets have a look what they all had in common

1 All had the ability to influence large sections of society

2 They were all non establishment figures

3 At that time in America's history, they were all non white  (except JFK)

Sorry to digress ,just my two bob's worth

Edited by peter
  • Thanks 1
On 5/16/2021 at 2:36 AM, SuperstarNeilC said:

One can learn more Truth by studying Bruce Lee than from studying any other man.

Studying Bruce is a Fast Track To Enlightenment.

His legacy will live forever.

6 minutes ago, peter said:

I also think that Bruce Lee's death in 1973  is suspicious, as he was becoming  popular very quickly and therefore was beginning to  have influence over a large section of society , particularly young and adolescent males and since he was definitely not an establishment type of person that could have been a rather large problem.

Go back a decade 1963 you have JFK,  1965 you have Malcolm X black civil rights,  (1966 Black panther movement was formed)    1968 Martin Luther King black civil rights.

Another death I find sus is that of J Hendrix another performer that had influence over large sections of the younger generation coinciding with the psychedelic hippie movement, however he also spoke in favor of the militant black panther movement ,by 1971 the black panthers were non existent to a large extent  some of the leaders had died with shootouts with the cops and the movement was white anted by undercover operations  from the FBI.

With regards to Brandon Lee's death, I think this was just a plain but unfortunate accident, I remember when this happened and the media release stated that he was mucking around a pistol with blanks in it and put it to his head and pulled the trigger, if this is indeed correct ,and I wasn't there so I can't say for sure,but I suspect that he just didn't know the power in a blank cartridge ( it's just a blank so it must be safe  right?  wrong  ).

Sorry to digress ,just my two bob's worth

Just speculation, but Brandon's death could have been part of some blood feud ancient honour thing where killing you is not enough. They have to kill your male blood too. If Bruce Lee made some traditional warrior Chinese or Japanese enemies of some kind, they might have just been 'finishing the job' with Brandon. But then again, most likely just a tragic accident but who knows.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, peter said:

I don't think that is what happened to brandon. I think he was shot during the scene where he busts into the bad guys lair and they all shoot at him

i don't personally believe it was an accident. I think both bruce and his son were bumped off along with countless other people

17 minutes ago, peter said:

no they were not all 'non white'

Think about all the white creative people who died under strange circumstances eg John lennon, jim morrison, bobby kennedy, janis joplin etc

Look into the '27 club' of all the famous people who have died aged 27. I think what you mean to say is that none of them were sabbatean-jews

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I don't think that is what happened to brandon. I think he was shot during the scene where he busts into the bad guys lair and they all shoot at him

No He shot him self in the head with a blank ,unless of course the the media was lying

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

no they were not all 'non white'

Think about all the white creative people who died under strange circumstances eg John lennon, jim morrison, bobby kennedy, janis joplin etc

I'm sure there are plenty that are non white, I was just describing the racial tension in the US at that time and as such who was predominantly knocked off

4 minutes ago, peter said:

No He shot him self in the head with a blank ,unless of course the the media was lying

On March 31, Lee was shot dead in a scene gone wrong on the set of his upcoming film, The Crow, when his costar fired a prop gun that had a dummy bullet lodged in its chamber. Lee’s death was also an eerie case in which life mirrored art. The scene that killed him was supposed to be the scene in which his character died.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/brandon-lee-death

I'm sure there are plenty that are non white, I was just describing the racial tension in the US at that time and as such who was predominantly knocked off

there were many white people who died. A recent example is heath ledger which prompted his pal randy quaid to run off to canada whilst talking of 'star whackers' who he said were killing people

another one is seymour hoffman. Now maybe some are legit drug deaths.....these guys party hard but I don't believe they all were.

On the night amy winehouse died the neighbours said there had been drums and strange noises going on. Here she is on the jonathan ross show saying that some people tried to make her into a 'big triangle shape'  ***draws a pyramid with her hands in the hair*** (ie an illuminati puppet).

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

there were many white people who died. A recent example is heath ledger which prompted his pal randy quaid to run off to canada whilst talking of 'star whackers' who he said were killing people

another one is seymour hoffman. Now maybe some are legit drug deaths.....these guys party hard but I don't believe they all were.

On the night amy winehouse died the neighbours said there had been drums and strange noises going on. Here she is on the jonathan ross show saying that some people tried to make her into a 'big triangle shape'  ***draws a pyramid with her hands in the hair*** (ie an illuminati puppet).

I was only talking about that ten years 63-73 and as far as Brandon Lee goes the media must have lied back then ,because I can remember the news flash as clear as day and what I mumbled under my breath when I heard it ( idiot ,well he won't be doing that again), maybe the story of his death as changed over the years to be a little more palatable or the original info that I heard was incorrect for legal purposes so the film companies  liability could be reduced. All I can tell you is what I heard on the radio

Edited by peter
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, peter said:

I was only talking about that ten years 63-73 and as far as Brandon Lee goes the media must have lied back then ,because I can remember the news flash as clear as day and what I mumbled under my breath when I heard it ( idiot ,well he won't be doing that again), maybe the story of his death as changed over the years to be a little more palatable or the original info that I heard was incorrect for legal purposes so the film companies  liability could be reduced. All I can tell you is what I heard on the radio

I don't believe brandon shot himself no. I believe he was shot on set in a movie that is drenched in illuminati symbolism

I think he naively went to work in an industry full of dark occultists that had already destroyed his father after failing to realise what it was that he was entering into.

In the 'boxer rebellion' in china where people rose up against the occupying western powers it was the boxing schools ie kung fu schools that drove the resistance and upswell of anger. This is not a coincidence because the martial art schools were cultivating strength of mind, body and spirit and people who do that are less easy to trample on.

Bruce Lee therefore, coming as he was from that tradition, and being someone of a lot of charisma and intelligent to boot was likely seen as a threat by the dark occultists because he and his philosophies and school carried with it transformative power which could have made more people stronger on their own two feet which is the exact opposite of what the dark occultists want

Kurt cobain is another person who popped into my head whose death sounds suspicious. His bandmate dave grohl has gone on to be very much a darling of the globalist clique

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

I don't believe brandon shot himself no. I believe he was shot on set in a movie that is drenched in illuminati symbolism

I guess we will have to agree to disagree then ,we shall really never know for sure as neither of us were there at the time. I would say though not every thing is a conspiracy 

I guess we will have to agree to disagree then ,we shall really never know for sure as neither of us were there at the time. I would say though not every thing is a conspiracy 

you are free to say things that are wrong and i am free to correct them

The Truth About Brandon Lee's Death

By Nicholas Conley/Nov. 19, 2019 12:37 pm EDT

As reported by Variety on March 31st, 1993, Brandon Lee was killed by gunfire on the set of The Crow. It was reported that a bullet had gone through his abdomen and become lodged in his spine.

How could this happen? First of all, it's important to recognize that when Lee was shot, it was during the final weeks of filming The Crow. The film's weapons specialist had already left, according to Entertainment Weekly, but the crew still needed to film the pivotal shot of Lee's character being murdered. This was simple enough (or so it seemed): when Lee entered the set, holding grocery bags, actor Michael Massee would come at him using a prop gun, loaded with a blank, and fire it at Lee. Meanwhile, Lee would detonate a miniature explosive, or "squib," within the grocery bags he was carrying, to create the appearance of gunfire ripping through the bag and killing him.

At first, the sequence seemed to have gone smoothly: Massee shot, the bags burst, and Lee went down. Moments afterward, though, the crew discovered blood pouring from Lee's abdomen. In a horrifying twist of fate, a real bullet — rather than a blank — had become lodged in the prop gun, and fired into Lee's body. Why? Simple negligence, according to the Chicago Tribune, as it was speculated that the film's "dummy bullets" were probably made in a rush, without proper safety precautions.

Once the injury was discovered, Lee was rushed to the emergency room, given blood transfusions, and operated on. Unfortunately, none of this was enough, and Lee died from his wounds... just a few weeks before he was set to marry his fiancee, Eliza Hutton, according to Inside Edition. To date, this horrible accident remains one of Hollywood's greatest tragedies.

Read More: https://www.grunge.com/39097/untold-truth-bruce-lee/?utm_campaign=clip

• Like 1

The Mysterious Death of Brandon Lee on the Set of ‘The Crow’

Updated: 5:59 AM PDT, May 7, 2019
First Published: 8:41 AM PDT, April 26, 2019

According to the autopsy report, .44 caliber bullet was removed from Brandon’s body, inconsistent with the explanation that part of the dummy bullet loaded into the gun dislodged from its casing and became wedged in the gun, turning it into a live weapon.

“You don’t see a .44 caliber bullet on a movie set, it is just that simple,” Ed Parker Jr., a martial arts expert and actor, told Inside Edition in 1993. 

Nonetheless, the death was ruled as accidental. No one was ever charged in connection with the death. 
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, peter said:

Ok fine ,I can only tell you what I heard on the radio when it happened , if that was incorrect ,so be it

i think you do the guy a massive disservice by trying to perpetuate a falsehood that he killed himself

he did not shoot himself in the head. He was riding high in life and was nearly finished filming the movie. He was shot in front of a bunch of people on set in a situation that should never have happened and which has been constantly played down ever since to try and obfuscate the truth

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i think you do the guy a massive disservice by trying to perpetuate a falsehood that he killed himself

I can only tell you what I heard come over the radio when it first happened, so how am I personally doing him a disservice , if it is incorrect it is incorrect, take it up with the radio station. if it will make you happy You were right and I was wrong, but either way I don't give a shit