Ouroboros: The Reality of Climate Change

This was originally posted YouTube before they inexplicably deleted my entire channel.  It will appear in 20 episodes due to a 48.83 MB limitation on videos.  Each one running about 4 to 5 minutes.

It connects the dots using Ouroboros to explain how the legitimate part of climate science has been consumed by a massive political agenda having nothing to do with CO2.

The UN agenda is pure propaganda to drive society crazy with fear that CO2 is killing the planet, or at least us.  The media promotes these lies and the elite/governments/Hollywood are working in concert to enslave YOU.

If you are looking for facts and evidence that CO2 is not the enemy, you have come to the right place.  

This is not a popcorn movie... my voice may be dry at times... but it's a message of truth and one I have studied for a better part of ten years.

EPISODE ONE

EPISODE 2:   Debunking more false claims.

-----------------------

This presentation was originally posted on YouTube before they inexplicably deleted my entire channel.  It will appear in 20 episodes due to a 48.83 MB limitation on videos.  Each one running about 4 to 5 minutes.

It connects the dots using Ouroboros to explain how the legitimate part of climate science has been consumed by a massive political agenda having nothing to do with CO2.

The UN agenda is pure propaganda to drive society crazy with fear that CO2 is killing the planet, or at least us.  The media promotes these lies and the elite/governments/Hollywood are working in concert to enslave YOU.

If you are looking for facts and evidence that CO2 is not the enemy, you have come to the right place.  

This is not a popcorn movie... my voice may be dry at times... but it's a message of truth and one I have studied for a better part of ten years.

-----------------------

EPISODE TWO

Apologies.  This is becoming too difficult to do as length in minutes isn't equating to file size.  Episode 3 would only run 2 minutes at max allowed MB.

I will keep Part 1 and 2 up.

6 hours ago, Scogan said:

Apologies.  This is becoming too difficult to do as length in minutes isn't equating to file size.  Episode 3 would only run 2 minutes at max allowed MB.

I will keep Part 1 and 2 up.

I merged your topics, please stop creating new topics when you can just continue in an existing one.

As for your video, sorry but this is a forum, not YouTube or a video-hosting platform.

If you have a large video to share, upload it somewhere else (try Vimeo or DailyMotion if you want it to be embedded here, otherwise use BitChute, BrandNewTube, Odyssee etc), and then post the link here.

• Like 1

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to Ouroboros: The Reality of Climate Change
24 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Great presentation so far, this would be be good on Bitchute, have you uploaded it anywhere else?

Thanks.  YT but they banned my channel.  

• 3 weeks later...

The ONLY thing that has ever been constant on this planet is climate change...what with magnetic pole shift...variable solar activity...continental drift...perturbations in our orbit due to proximity of massive objects as we speed around the galaxy....etc.

Humans have little to do with this natural warming period which we are nearly at the end of...we're just at the ending of the latest ice age, which there have been many over the last billion years.

Volcanism is mostly responsible for increased CO2...not us.

Co2 has no effect on global temperature...It will just make the planet greener, until a tipping point in the carbon cycle will cause a natural reduction in global temps.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

The ONLY thing that has ever been constant on this planet is climate change...what with magnetic pole shift...variable solar activity...continental drift...perturbations in our orbit due to proximity of massive objects as we speed around the galaxy....etc.

Humans have little to do with this natural warming period which we are nearly at the end of...we're just at the ending of the latest ice age, which there have been many over the last billion years.

Volcanism is mostly responsible for increased CO2...not us.

Co2 has no effect on global temperature...It will just make the planet greener, until a tipping point in the carbon cycle will cause a natural reduction in global temps.

I agree completely.  Another thing, I wager that most people getting the experimental covid jab are climate alarmists.  They believe everything they are told by their democrat masters.  They have near-zero IQ.