Jump to content

"let's do London" wishy washy "art"


Shake
 Share

Recommended Posts

Funny how they find money for these so called art projects but not for the homeless or destitute. 

 

David Hockney must be laughing all the way to the bank. Sadiq Khan continuing to waste money with these retarded projects

 

There must be a meaning to this that eludes me, it looks like an alternate gender symbol

 

They infantilise the public. Child drawings and diagrams in case we struggle to understand! 

 

The joke is on us. Absolute piss take

 

 

 

 

 

 

FB_IMG_1620855945997.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Perhaps we could arrange our own little "art" project and see if they are stupid enough to give is a grant. Not tracy emin or whatever her name is degenerate but something equally ludicrous. 

 

There was a case in the 60s where someone trolling got a chimp to paint an empty canvas and without the buyer knowing managed to sell it for thousands of pounds as modern art. 

 

I'm not a full on traditionalist I just know what I like when I see it. And it's mainly traditional. 

 

I think there's something deeper to it though and it all stems from post modernism and this shit seems to have taken off in the 60s with organisations funded to push it. It's about everything being infantolised. 

 

 

It's like if you go to the state modern and you see a row of bricks, or a cornered off area where literally rocks are piled up, with a skateboard on it. You see the most ugly shit and then you walk out of the gallery, and you see a billboard with coca cola, or t mobile, or any other advertisement it's basically training the masses to think that is beauty.

 

So it's a double whammy not only is this pile bricks art, or someone's bedroom with a used condom and an unmade bed beautiful and genius, subconsciously you look at these adverts or propaganda with their cheesy little morals, quotes, subconsciously you think that's beautiful. 

 

UKcolumn did a good piece on this last year. We are all being trained to behave like children and to be ever more so domesticated. Grown adults don't have the attention spans they used to and literally need cartoons and colourful visuals for them to pay attention. This is all has a purpose I am sure. I've come to believe nothing is rarely spontaneous. 

 

"We are ruled by phychopaths, run by idiots??" - David icke    

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sadiq khant is taking the piss again. We have got so many talented artists not able to afford the rent right now.

 

This space could be used as a wonderful opportunity to celebrate and showcase some beautiful and inspirational imagery, bringing joy to the public yet all we get is this abomination of mindless crap from some millionaire artless chum of the state, paid up from the coffers.

 

Done on purpose of course. After five months being locked up and the vast majority watching lied filled mass media manipulation. 

 

 A waste of money. Nothing wrong with the traditional signs......khant just loves wasting money. I am sure there is some symbolism with the colours and the overall design.. Hockney has always been some sort of deviant

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Brilliant work from David Hockey"  .... Perhaps he's only 4 years old ? That would excuse imperfect circles and inconsistent size of letters ....

 

This is all part of the agenda. It is on record the CIA started the modern art movement by buying paintings for $millions  ... https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html ... in this article they spin it and say it was to defeat the Russians in the cold war , but that makes no sense... the real reason is it's an attack on people  , make them doubt their own judgement ,make them feel alienated from the world ....

3186279530_8ba526565c_b.jpg

 

 

Imagine being a commuter standing on the platform day after day looking at this ! You would think the world had gone mad 

 

 42888368-9569911-image-m-29_162081183748

 

Kahn does not understand the agenda ... he is targeted by mind control and really does think this 'art' is cool.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

the real reason is it's an attack on people  , make them doubt their own judgement ,make them feel alienated from the world

 Yup... "social engineers" and their assault on 'beauty' *especially Western ideals - think our antiquity, literature, architecture* [resting the eyes on beauty is a form of healing in of itself] - those who have no connection to their soul wish to destroy what they hate in others *European* through this orchestrated insidious assault on all our senses.

 

 

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 Yup... "social engineers" and their assault on 'beauty' *especially Western ideals - think our antiquity, literature, architecture* [resting the eyes on beauty is a form of healing in of itself] - those who have no connection to their soul wish to destroy what they hate in others *European* through this orchestrated insidious assault on all our senses.

 

 

I remember when I was 16 back in the mid 80s and got a job in a factory on an industrial estate, asking other workers "Why are all the buildings so ugly here?"

And by the replies realising it was a thing that had never even entered into their minds.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

I remember when I was 16 back in the mid 80s and got a job in a factory on an industrial estate, asking other workers "Why are all the buildings so ugly here?"

And by the replies realising it was a thing that had never even entered into their minds.

 

 

A lot of it has to do with economics.... Most modern buildings have zero architectural design , they are simply boxes stacked on top of one another , that's the way you get maximum square footage for your $  ....

So we all live in cuboids ...resonating to the Saturn control influence

See this insightful post ... https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/19433-are-we-trapped-in-the-saturn-cube/&tab=comments#comment-270020

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 Yup... "social engineers" and their assault on 'beauty' *especially Western ideals - think our antiquity, literature, architecture* [resting the eyes on beauty is a form of healing in of itself] - those who have no connection to their soul wish to destroy what they hate in others *European* through this orchestrated insidious assault on all our senses.

 

 

 

There's your man Paul. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

A lot of it has to do with economics.... Most modern buildings have zero architectural design , they are simply boxes stacked on top of one another , that's the way you get maximum square footage for your $  ....

So we all live in cuboids ...resonating to the Saturn control influence

See this insightful post ... https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/19433-are-we-trapped-in-the-saturn-cube/&tab=comments#comment-270020

 

leave the ugly house in the morning, to go to the unaesthetic workplace all day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This has really pissed me off.

I'm a born and bred Londoner, used to love the place until it became clear that the rot was set in for good in around the late 90's. In 2000 I escaped to Hampshire.  I still hold a great interest in the London Underground and its colourful, fascinating history and how it works.

Seeing this pile of ordure done to a logo and typeface that is famous throughout the world and preened over by this jumped up little cont of a mayor. 

 

Frank Pick and Edward Johnston must be spinning in their graves. 🤬

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/12/2021 at 2:56 PM, Shake said:

Funny how they find money for these so called art projects but not for the homeless or destitute. 

Also interesting how these projects are all run by jews and masons. A way to share out all the money they have scammed through the 40% increase in poll tax and the ton of stealth taxes they have brought in. I read the other day about a guy who was given £3 million to find out why tea dribbles out of the spout of a tea pot, i'm serious, they actually did that, gave a jew millions, based on some bullshit. Gave bill gates £7 billion to reward him for all the good work he is doing. I could carry on all day. It's ridiculous. There's bullshit, above that there is unbelievable bullshit, above that there is offensive bullshit, something which is obviously a lie it is offensive. Buullllshit.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look what they've done to the Cup Final. It's so plastic, it's not worth watching. I went to a few at the old Wembley and the atmosphere on the day was fantastic and fan-driven. Now they bring in entertainers to do the job. Fans wearing masks too. Sad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/12/2021 at 10:56 PM, Shake said:

Funny how they find money for these so called art projects but not for the homeless or destitute. 

 

David Hockney must be laughing all the way to the bank. Sadiq Khan continuing to waste money with these retarded projects

 

There must be a meaning to this that eludes me, it looks like an alternate gender symbol

 

They infantilise the public. Child drawings and diagrams in case we struggle to understand! 

 

The joke is on us. Absolute piss take

 

 

 

 

 

 

FB_IMG_1620855945997.jpg

 

I've seen more impressive skidmarks left in a toilet bowl than his "art", if I'm perfectly honest...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2021 at 11:49 PM, Fluke said:

Perhaps we could arrange our own little "art" project and see if they are stupid enough to give is a grant. Not tracy emin or whatever her name is degenerate but something equally ludicrous. 

 

There was a case in the 60s where someone trolling got a chimp to paint an empty canvas and without the buyer knowing managed to sell it for thousands of pounds as modern art. 

 

I'm not a full on traditionalist I just know what I like when I see it. And it's mainly traditional. 

 

I think there's something deeper to it though and it all stems from post modernism and this shit seems to have taken off in the 60s with organisations funded to push it. It's about everything being infantolised. 

 

 

It's like if you go to the state modern and you see a row of bricks, or a cornered off area where literally rocks are piled up, with a skateboard on it. You see the most ugly shit and then you walk out of the gallery, and you see a billboard with coca cola, or t mobile, or any other advertisement it's basically training the masses to think that is beauty.

 

So it's a double whammy not only is this pile bricks art, or someone's bedroom with a used condom and an unmade bed beautiful and genius, subconsciously you look at these adverts or propaganda with their cheesy little morals, quotes, subconsciously you think that's beautiful. 

 

UKcolumn did a good piece on this last year. We are all being trained to behave like children and to be ever more so domesticated. Grown adults don't have the attention spans they used to and literally need cartoons and colourful visuals for them to pay attention. This is all has a purpose I am sure. I've come to believe nothing is rarely spontaneous. 

 

"We are ruled by phychopaths, run by idiots??" - David icke    

 

Well said Fluke. Regarding your comment about a chimp painting, I have in fact seen some rather good abstract paintings done by two gorillas: Koko and Michael. You can see some of their work here:

 

https://www.koko.org/product-category/gorilla-art/

 

I have no objection to the prices because the money goes to their foundation. 

 

Their art is way better than Hockney bloke's "art"! At least it meant something to the gorillas. They used the right colours for the titles of their paintings. 

 

Here's a link about animal artists!

 

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20140723-are-we-the-only-creative-species

 

Rats like painting too!

 

https://mymodernmet.com/rat-art-toogoods-tiny-paws/

 

 

 

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/12/2021 at 10:56 PM, Shake said:

Funny how they find money for these so called art projects but not for the homeless or destitute. 

 

David Hockney must be laughing all the way to the bank. Sadiq Khan continuing to waste money with these retarded projects

 

There must be a meaning to this that eludes me, it looks like an alternate gender symbol

 

They infantilise the public. Child drawings and diagrams in case we struggle to understand! 

 

The joke is on us. Absolute piss take

 

 

 

 

 

 

FB_IMG_1620855945997.jpg

 

It's actually despicable when you think about it. Money spent on this crap when people are getting evicted cos they lost their jobs etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2021 at 12:14 AM, Shake said:

Sadiq khant is taking the piss again. We have got so many talented artists not able to afford the rent right now.

 

This space could be used as a wonderful opportunity to celebrate and showcase some beautiful and inspirational imagery, bringing joy to the public yet all we get is this abomination of mindless crap from some millionaire artless chum of the state, paid up from the coffers.

 

Done on purpose of course. After five months being locked up and the vast majority watching lied filled mass media manipulation. 

 

 A waste of money. Nothing wrong with the traditional signs......khant just loves wasting money. I am sure there is some symbolism with the colours and the overall design.. Hockney has always been some sort of deviant

 

Out of likes, so will give you a 👍🏿 instead. Why not have commissioned a talented proper artist to  create something attractive and inspiring as you say? What is with this 💩 ?! 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...