Can someone explain me Icke's explanation of COVID-19?

Uhtceare

Posted (edited)

I have been watching videos about Icke's explanation of Covid-19 and I kind of failed to understand what he's trying to say. He says the people who died because of covid-19 had at least 2-3-4 other diseases and that everyone who died as a result of other diseases were said to be because of Covid-19. He simply says the covid does not exist. The thing is I got the virus a few months ago and it took me 5 days to feel better. I lost my sense of taste and smell. I had never experienced such thing until Covid-19. So, if covid does not exist, what made me lose my sense of smell and taste? Can someone explain me his explanation of Covid-19? I am confused.

Edited by Uhtceare

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Uhtceare said:

So, if covid does not exist, what caused my loss of sense?

sense

perceive, grasp, comprehend

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/sense

Maybe you gave it away to the box in the corner of the room?

Maybe your too afraid to have the responsibility of it?

Maybe thinking for yourself and researching is not a path you wished to tread?

Maybe you just follow the herd?

There are many possibilities as to why you lost your sense!

And one of them would explain why you think you had a media virus.

Maybe .... just maybe .... YOU would like to come to your senses now?

Be careful of the 'mind virus' my dear Uht!

sense.jpeg.7ee7afddcdeb7d0e0c7b19cc3047cf6e.jpeg

Edited by lake

@lake Why are you being rude? I'm just trying to understand. I'm still learning English so I might have said something wrong. What I am saying is, I had never lost my sense of taste and smell until I got caught Covid-19. That is all what I am saying. If this was flue-like, why did I lose my sense of smell for 6 months? I am not judging anyone or anything. I'm just trying to understand by asking like a reasonable person.

13 minutes ago, Uhtceare said:

Why are you being rude?

I was not rude .... You posted that you had lost your sense (I see that you have changed it to sense of smell and taste, so your English has improved quickly) and so I answered you with my thoughts as to your original post.

15 minutes ago, Uhtceare said:

I had never lost my sense of taste and smell until I got caught Covid-19

first .... You do not know what caused you to lose your sense of smell and taste?

second .... You have been told it was a thing called covid.

third .... You have believed that!

I would like to assume that you have researched for any ailments which could/can cause a loss of such senses BEFORE the media infection of covid last year?

And considered such?

But I doubt it.

3 hours ago, Uhtceare said:

The thing is I got the virus a few months ago and it took me 5 days to feel better. I lost my sense of taste and smell. I had never experienced such thing until Covid-19. So, if covid does not exist, what made me lose my sense of smell and taste?

How do you know you 'got the virus'?

A 'very bad' cold can cause someone to lose sense of smell, and maybe taste as well.

"Very bad" colds can also take some days to fully get over, I know this because I have had mild and 'very bad' colds in the past.

Psychological manipulation by the media (and dodgy testing kits) has tricked millions of people across the world into 'believing' they have this 'Covid' when they have probably nothing more than a really heavy cold or flu.

Thats the people who have 'symptoms' anyway. There are millions more otherwise fully healthy people who are NOT sick and have NO symptoms, who are being told that they 'have the Covid' because some dodgy test kit says they do.

Anyone who dies for any reason, who has 'tested positive' or otherwise has some symptoms, gets recorded as a 'Covid death', even if they fell off a ladder or got knocked over by a bus, or died from the terminal liver cancer they were already dying from.

That's basically in a nutshell what David Icke (and many others) has been saying for some time now. If you still find this confusing or difficult to understand, you need to stop watching the BBC, CNN, CBC or whatever state funded TV station you have in your country, and start thinking with your own mind in a logical manner.

It soon starts to make sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

A 'very bad' cold can cause someone to lose sense of smell, and maybe taste as well.

So can hay fever.

The gubernare conveniently announced the smell issue just in time for the start of the hay fever season, hence the dumb sheep all of a sudden think they have covid.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/hay-fever/

Symptoms of hay fever include:

• sneezing and coughing
  • a runny or blocked nose
  • itchy, red or watery eyes
  • itchy throat, mouth, nose and ears
  • loss of smell
  • pain around your temples and forehead
  • headache
  • earache
  • feeling tired

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Uhtceare said:

@lake Why are you being rude? I'm just trying to understand. I'm still learning English so I might have said something wrong. What I am saying is, I had never lost my sense of taste and smell until I got caught Covid-19. That is all what I am saying. If this was flue-like, why did I lose my sense of smell for 6 months? I am not judging anyone or anything. I'm just trying to understand by asking like a reasonable person.

EVERYONE who has even a bad cold, loses his / her sense of smell. Smell and taste are linked, if you can't smell it, you can't taste it.

As you MUST be aware of this, unless you have never had a cold or influenza, what your posts are trying to do is to convince others here that the "deadly virus" actually exists. If you are. tough shit, it ain't working.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but I think you are a shill to promote the Covid-19 narrative. Please go and take "The Jab" and IF you survive, please tell us which is worse, the 'flu, or getting either violently ill, or dying after "The Jab"

There's several very true sayings :

You can fool all of the people some of the time and

Some of the people all of the time but

Fooling people with a working brain is impossible.

Then there's another one :

It's far better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool,

Than to open it and remove all possible doubt.

David's knee jerk reaction is to disbelieve everything in MSM ... So if the official line is that there is a virus , he will tend to think there is not one .. and he will select information which will prove this point of view ....Much of this information will be put out by the cabal to sow confusion ....

One thing is sure , this is not much of a plague ! On official figures only 1% who catch it die , and they were old and half dead already ... 

Honestly no one knows what is going on , but indications are it will be ramped up and get much worse with each new mutation ...

One thing most analysts agree on ,including DI , is this is mostly about destroying the economy , food shortages , collapse of civilization...

So forget about the virus , it's a distraction , even if you 'catch ' it you wont die  ...Prepare for food shortages! 

• Like 1

You were attacked by the 5G weaponry.  Millimetre microwave radiation destroys red blood cells and reduces tissue respiration as this declassified paper shows:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mX1fSrTzvWIxJBOC0Q8POLD0XhBQSpDv

The destruction of red blood cells releases highly-oxidative cell-free haem (the iron-containing oxygen-carrying molecule) into the blood stream.  The body reduces oxygen saturation deliberately in order to minimize the oxidative damage that then occurs around the body, hence the emergence of the condition they called "happy hypoxia".  People who go to the hospital with this condition risk being intubated which is the worst possible treatment.  Pumping extra oxygen into someone in this state with a ventilator just maximises the oxidative damage and has proven to be a death sentence to many.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDsKdeFOmQ

The correct treatment is ascorbic acid & zinc supplementation. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) assists iron absorption and zinc is important for the production of the globin part of haemoglobin.  Many "covid" symptoms are actually symptoms of zinc deficiency that result from the body's zinc being diverted to bone marrow for increased production of red blood cells leaving little for organs that also need it. The olfactory bulb, the hippocampus and the retina all require zinc, hence the loss of taste/smell, the brain-fog and the light sensitivity that the victims experience.

Anyone who uses a wifi device or mobile/portable phone is vulnerable to such an attack as the user's position can be triangulated thanks to the microwave receivers that are fitted to all the new LED street lights.  It is 5G's beam forming technology that allows a specific individual to be attacked.  One 5G tower can have as many as 100+ millimetre transmitters on it that can be synchronized so that via constructive interference, significant amplitudes of radiation can be fired in a specific direction.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, scowie said:

You were attacked by the 5G weaponry. 

Anyone who uses a wifi device or mobile/portable phone is vulnerable to such an attack as the user's position can be triangulated thanks to the microwave receivers that are fitted to all the new LED street lights.  It is 5G's beam forming technology that allows a specific individual to be attacked.  One 5G tower can have as many as 100+ millimetre transmitters on it that can be synchronized so that via constructive interference, significant amplitudes of radiation can be fired in a specific direction.

I'm not saying this weapons system does not exist , but unlikely to be in use now , they just can't go about targeting millions of people in this way ..To labor intensive..

Why would they target Uhtceare ? is he particularly active ? organizing protests ? I doubt it ...

If such a system was active it would be easy for them to see by video surveillance  , who was going on protest marches and target them ...But we don't see this happening. 

Posted (edited)

@oz93666  @scowie @Grumpy Owl @Mikheil  I am just a normal college student with a normal life. Why would they attack me by 5G?  When I caught Covid 19, my family and I were visiting some other relatives of ours and there was nothing for me to catch flu or anything but most of us caught the virus. I went to the hospital my result was positive. My parents' were negative. I did not receive a treatment, I was sent home. I am a guy at the age of 21 and I had never ever lost my sense of smell for 6 months straight until I caught the virus. My friend caught it in summer and she lost her sense of smell for 6 months too. Until Covid-19,  I used to catch flu every year but I had never lost my sense of smell and taste. Let's say that I got caught a heavy flu, then what is it that my friend caught in SUMMER? I never heard anyone catch a heavy flue in summer.  There was a man in the city that I live in. He had caught coronavirus and yet, he still attended a funeral and after that funeral 49 people caught the virus because of him. How can you explain such thing?  By the way, thanks for the document. @scowie

Edited by Uhtceare

1 hour ago, Uhtceare said:

@oz93666  @scowie @Grumpy Owl @Mikheil  I am just a normal college student with a normal life. Why would they attack me by 5G?  When I caught Covid 19, my family and I were visiting some other relatives of ours and there was nothing for me to catch flu or anything but most of us caught the virus. I went to the hospital my result was positive. My parents' were negative. I did not receive a treatment, I was sent home. I am a guy at the age of 21 and I had never ever lost my sense of smell for 6 months straight until I caught the virus. My friend caught it in summer and she lost her sense of smell for 6 months too. Until Covid-19,  I used to catch flu every year but I had never lost my sense of smell and taste. Let's say that I got caught a heavy flu, then what is it that my friend caught in SUMMER? I never heard anyone catch a heavy flue in summer.  There was a man in the city that I live in. He had caught coronavirus and yet, he still attended a funeral and after that funeral 49 people caught the virus because of him. How can you explain such thing?  By the way, thanks for the document. @scowie

Oh, I'm convinced. I'm trembling with fear. Why would an ordinary college student, who is learning English, write a post like the one here, with correct spelling and punctuation, tell us it's real, unless it is? He's so utterly believable, even my pet Dodo is convinced.

Covid-18 is real, it's deadly and you MUST take "The Jab" to protect him and others. Come on everyone, you KNOW that he is so convincing. I'm sure there will be more and more absolute proof from him with every post.

I need to run away and hide. My pigs are all groomed and fed and waiting on the runway. My carpet is clean and ready for take off.

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

Oh, I'm convinced. I'm trembling with fear. Why would an ordinary college student, who is learning English, write a post like the one here,....

Give me a break ! You've succumbed to the conspiracy theorists occupational hazard ... Paranoia ...

You imagine anyone who doesn't agree 100% with your position is a government agent ....

First I don't imagine for one minute the cabal are worried about this forum ... a few dozen keyboard warriors... Erick Clapton's recent adverse reaction to the vaccine , and the viral spread of his story ,will have a thousand times more impact on public opinion , than anything said on this forum   

Nowhere did Uhtceare  talk about the vaccine .... I think everyone is agreed ...don't take the vaccine. 

Edited by oz93666

Posted (edited)

@Mikheil You sound like a republican. I'm just expressing my opinion and asking for others opinion. This whole forum is a different perspective. That's why I came here and ask  for your opinions. I guess I shouldn't have. This is just lame. David Icke is a defender of free speech and you're  being extremely rude to me in his forum for expressing my opinion. What is more is that I don't think of getting the vaccine either. I want you to know that I'm not trying to convince anyone. 

Edited by Uhtceare
  • Like 1

The confusion about this 'Pathogen' is created by the lies, sleight-of-hand and  general ineptitude of the 'governments'  and their cabal placed members.  As we have worked our way through this maze, it now looks as though INITIALLY there was a released bio-weapon which was the dark planners attempt to wipe out most of humanity - as they have stated via such creatures as Mr Gates.

The bio-weapon was transmuted almost immediately - by whom and how is not YET known,  people into the wider framework of creation will have their own thoughts on that.  Following that, it mutated itself, as such pathogens do all the time, and became a slightly stronger than usual seasonal flu.  However, the plan was in place to try for a take-over of the planet and so it was necessary to use the transmuted pathogen as a 'killer -virus' and begin the planned control programme. Hence we had inaccurate forecasts, fraudulent 'tests' , medically fraudulent death certificates, health-wrecking masks, hospitals with empty wards, utterly ludicrous statements from 'governments' and all that followed in a desperate attempt to convince the public of a charade.

The adaptations of the original pathogen have never been isolated, purified, put through the usual protocols and so identified.   Unheard of ! To do so would have destroyed the need of the killer medical experiment that is now under way under the guise of 'vax'.  The dark plan was to release a 'killer virus' to create the opportunity to cause deaths, serious disablement and STERILISATION of humans via a 'vax'.

So, David is correct in his statement that 'CV19' does not exist - it may have existed momentarily initially, but has not been a 'planetary -wide  killer' since then.  The entire illusion is based on currently Influenza A and influenza B - usual seasonal pathogens. Add the stress of being told that we are under threat of dying, plus the wearing of masks which itself creates respiratory infections through re-inhaled bacteria and you have people convinced that they have had 'it'.

Years ago, it was normal if a person caught  the flu, to be in bed for a week, lying on a sofa for a few more days, and possibly a general weakness for a further few days.   The planet as not closed down.   

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I'm not saying this weapons system does not exist , but unlikely to be in use now , they just can't go about targeting millions of people in this way ..To labor intensive..

Why would they target Uhtceare ? is he particularly active ? organizing protests ? I doubt it ...

If such a system was active it would be easy for them to see by video surveillance  , who was going on protest marches and target them ...But we don't see this happening. 

Not labor intensive in the slightest.  I imagine it is an automatic system.  AI selects the target based on certain criteria like race and occupation (health workers and black & ethnic minorities are particularly targeted), and maybe physical attributes too (I suspect they target fat people also).  AI could determine some of these things from the photos on peoples social media accounts as well as passport/driving license photos.  When AI detects the person's phone/laptop is in use the position is triangulated and they get the millimetre beams fired at them over a sustained period of time.  The only labor would have been in the setting up of the system in the first place, i.e. writing the software and installing all the masts and the LED street lights.

They are obviously not just going after subversives — that would be way too suspicious.  Going after health workers helps to fake a pandemic as people will think they got it off their patients.  They go after ethnic minorities because they particularly want those people taking the vaccines so that they can be sterilised most comprehensively.  They may also specifically target those who travel and visit relatives in order to fake contagiousness.

Edited by scowie

56 minutes ago, writer said:

The confusion about this 'Pathogen' is created by the lies, sleight-of-hand and  general ineptitude of the 'governments'  and their cabal placed members.  As we have worked our way through this maze, it now looks as though INITIALLY there was a released bio-weapon which was the dark planners attempt to wipe out most of humanity - as they have stated via such creatures as Mr Gates.

The bio-weapon was transmuted almost immediately - by whom and how is not YET known,  people into the wider framework of creation will have their own thoughts on that.  Following that, it mutated itself, as such pathogens do all the time, and became a slightly stronger than usual seasonal flu.  However, the plan was in place to try for a take-over of the planet and so it was necessary to use the transmuted pathogen as a 'killer -virus' and begin the planned control programme. Hence we had inaccurate forecasts, fraudulent 'tests' , medically fraudulent death certificates, health-wrecking masks, hospitals with empty wards, utterly ludicrous statements from 'governments' and all that followed in a desperate attempt to convince the public of a charade.

The adaptations of the original pathogen have never been isolated, purified, put through the usual protocols and so identified.   Unheard of ! To do so would have destroyed the need of the killer medical experiment that is now under way under the guise of 'vax'.  The dark plan was to release a 'killer virus' to create the opportunity to cause deaths, serious disablement and STERILISATION of humans via a 'vax'.

So, David is correct in his statement that 'CV19' does not exist - it may have existed momentarily initially, but has not been a 'planetary -wide  killer' since then.  The entire illusion is based on currently Influenza A and influenza B - usual seasonal pathogens. Add the stress of being told that we are under threat of dying, plus the wearing of masks which itself creates respiratory infections through re-inhaled bacteria and you have people convinced that they have had 'it'.

Years ago, it was normal if a person caught  the flu, to be in bed for a week, lying on a sofa for a few more days, and possibly a general weakness for a further few days.   The planet as not closed down.   

That was a diamond clear explanation. This is the explanation that I was looking for. Thank you for your time. I cannot thank you enough.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Uhtceare said:

When you say you got flu every year, how bad was it? Also no ones denying you were ill from something, we are all trying to find out what’s going on. In terms of ‘covid’ no one can possibly know what you were ill from because the tests don’t even test for covid, and have been designed to give at least a 97% false positive, some say 100%. If you think you have covid, then contact Dr Tim O’Shae through his website, and he will give you $5,000. Since April last year, he has offered $5,000 to the first person who can prove a covid diagnosis. Still no one is able to claim the prize, because the tests are so unreliable. In a time before this madness, your symptoms would have been diagnosed pneumonia, which is serious and affects all age ranges, even healthy people at your age. With the comments to 5G, again i don’t seem to be aware of what’s happening with that, but know it’s could be very detrimental to health, and the radiation symptoms are similar. The damaging effect on red blood cells from emf radiation can cause all sorts of problems very quickly. But in that case I’d imagine everyone would be dropping like flies! Something which is a possibility one day, as remember, our governments agreed to work towards agenda 21 in 1992, which includes a mass depopulation plan. I hope you’re feeling better now, and that we figure out what it’s all about

edit: with the no smell thing, if I remember right then that isn’t a symptom of flu/ pneumonia, sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn’t, one thing that cause that is a vitamin/ mineral deficiency, probably vitamin d or c. Which is a huge cause of respiratory disease every year, usually from a lack of sunlight. Don’t forget the geoengineering at the moment, lots of chemicals are being sprayed out the skies, some days worse than others, which if bad, would affect everyone at one time, appearing that a virus had passed between us all. The geoengineering also blocks out the sun, reducing our vitamin D intake, making us more prone to respiratory disease. Also we don’t know if the masks & tests affected your health, as people are finding all sorts of strange things on them, which could do all sorts of strange things to people’s health... just throwing it out there

Edited by Seeker
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Seeker said:

When you say you got flu every year, how bad was it? Also no ones denying you were ill from something, we are all trying to find out what’s going on. In terms of ‘covid’ no one can possibly know what you were ill from because the tests don’t even test for covid, and have been designed to give at least a 97% false positive, some say 100%. If you think you have covid, then contact Dr Tim O’Shae through his website, and he will give you $5,000. Since April last year, he has offered $5,000 to the first person who can prove a covid diagnosis. Still no one is able to claim the prize, because the tests are so unreliable. In a time before this madness, your symptoms would have been diagnosed pneumonia, which is serious and affects all age ranges, even healthy people at your age. With the comments to 5G, again i don’t seem to be aware of what’s happening with that, but know it’s could be very detrimental to health, and the radiation symptoms are similar. The damaging effect on red blood cells from emf radiation can cause all sorts of problems very quickly. But in that case I’d imagine everyone would be dropping like flies! Something which is a possibility one day, as remember, our governments agreed to work towards agenda 21 in 1992, which includes a mass depopulation plan. I hope you’re feeling better now, and that we figure out what it’s all about

edit: with the no smell thing, if I remember right then that isn’t a symptom of flu/ pneumonia, sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn’t, one thing that cause that is a vitamin/ mineral deficiency, probably vitamin d or c. Which is a huge cause of respiratory disease every year, usually from a lack of sunlight. Don’t forget the geoengineering at the moment, lots of chemicals are being sprayed out the skies, some days worse than others, which if bad, would affect everyone at one time, appearing that a virus had passed between us all. The geoengineering also blocks out the sun, reducing our vitamin D intake, making us more prone to respiratory disease. Also we don’t know if the masks & tests affected your health, as people are finding all sorts of strange things on them, which could do all sorts of strange things to people’s health... just throwing it out there

Thanks I feel better. When I caught flu every year, it was always mild. I don't remember feeling losing my sense of smell/taste or feeling too sick to stand up on my feet. But when I was diagnosed with Covid-19, I hardly stood up on my feet. I lost little weight (2kgs I think) , my sense of taste for 3 weeks, my sense of smell for 6 months. When someone asks me '' how it was like to catch covid?'' I say, '' It is like flu but a little worse.''

Footnote: I DEFINITELY do not claim anything. I am just sharing my experience of when I was diagnosed with Covid-19. Thanks again.

• Like 1