Jump to content

Israel's latest assault on Palestine


Velma
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So, how many rockets are actually said to have landed in Israel, which have 'supposedly' led to the 10 or so Israelis being killed? I always take the 'official' Israeli death toll with a large pinch of salt. However, assuming the figure of 10 Israeli casualties was about right, then would a ratio of something like 20 rockets per Israeli casualty be feasible?  

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Israel ask for a ceasefire agreement!

 

Report: Israel agrees to cease-fire

Al Jazeera reports Israel has informed Egypt of its willingness to end operation, reach cease-fire with Hamas.

Arutz Sheva Staff , May 20 , 2021 6:53 PM
 

The Qatari-based Al Jazeera network reports that Israel has informed the Egyptian government of its intention to end Operation Guardian of the walls and reach a cease-fire with the Hamas terrorist organization.

The cabinet is expected to convene at 7 PM and discuss the continuation of the operation and the possibility of a ceasefire.

Several barrages of rockets have been fired throughout the day towards Israeli civilian centers, including towards Ashkelon, Netiv Ha'asarah, Karmia, Zikim, Kerem Shalom, Kissufim, Nahal Oz, and other areas.https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/306541

 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, numnuts said:

So, how many rockets are actually said to have landed in Israel, which have 'supposedly' led to the 10 or so Israelis being killed? I always take the 'official' Israeli death toll with a large pinch of salt. However, assuming the figure of 10 Israeli casualties was about right, then would a ratio of something like 20 rockets per Israeli casualty be feasible?  

On the BBC they kept saying 'people' killed in Israel which makes me suspect they were Christians and Muslims not jews

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Can't see this staying up for long.

 

Edit: it's a bit subversive though as he says America benefits from the relationship.

I think the opposite, that Israel uses the US as a proxy army, to destroy it's "enemies" who are an obstacle to 'Greater Israel' from the Nile to the Euphrates.

 

netyahoojihad.jpg

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't see how blaming god for all of this is justifiable or gives the jews this right. Where is it written this is the will of god, unless he has some divine connection.

He is right on one thing america is the jews slave and has been for some time, over here in the uk it is more or less the same story.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

An eleven day "incursion" into Gaza and already Israel are calling for a truce. It appears the international outcry and clamor against the occupation has put undue pressure of the oppressor to bring a cessation to their violence.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Frankly, I love how the American Media here were I am is trying to act like Disproportionate Force mean anything other then fricking Carpet Bombing of the Palestine. Oh, by the way to those blaming Jews for what is happening, Jews are just as diverse as Islam and Christianity, not all of them agree with Israel any more then Muslims agree with Saudi Arabia or Christians agree with Homophobia.

 

The only Jews who I hate are the Ultra-Orthodox and Chabad Cults and their creepy child raping ways?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, will Israel's $30,000,000 monthly payments to Hamas continue? They must have thought it was a great idea to fund a movement that would compete, so to speak, with Arafat's Fatah party. Read the linked article by the Washington Post from 2014 when the media was less constrained by Mockingbird.

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-israel-helped-create-hamas/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2021 at 3:53 PM, Woodsman said:

I have friends that are both Jews and Arabs and wish all this nonsense would STOP and real peace come to the region instead of using religious views to kill innocent civilians. Religion and Politics cause more harm and stress to humans than all diseases. The officials on both side are idiots. 

Conflicts continue because people hate religions and races and there is much obvious hatred/racism and swearing in some of the posts here which is not helping to calm down the situation. Administrators/Moderators please take note:- Thanks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

This whole debacle has been run to keep Bibi in power. How many elections do they need before they get rid of the bloodthirsty bastard?

 

Is there any serious opposition to him that doesn't want their 2800 slaves?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, jack121 said:

Don't see how blaming god for all of this is justifiable or gives the jews this right.

Israeli security establishment said to recognize IDF damage to Hamas was less than initially thought

Today, 6:43 pm

 

 

Following this morning’s ceasefire, senior members of Israel’s security establishment tell Haaretz that its strikes on Hamas’s rocket arsenal were less damaging than originally thought.

However, they tell the paper that the operation still deterred Hamas, which deployed fighters across the border with Israel today to ensure that no one there violates the ceasefire.

 https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/israeli-security-establishment-said-to-recognize-idf-damage-to-hamas-was-less-than-initially-thought/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like you all to consider something.

 

Now while PM's are PRIVATE .... I can post regarding hypothetical 'concepts' without any actual information.

 

Lets say a 'member' who has been on the forum for sometime (and is thought of 'ok / good') has to interact with the moderation team and they dislike that interaction because they do not get that which they want .... part of which (lets say hypothetically) is the deletion of all and any racist posts or 'hate speech' (defined by them) within this thread!

 

And then they imply that the forum may be closed or hacked again!

 

Considering the horrendous acts committed by Israel against Palestine (in the past and currently) .... what would you do with that member .... hypothetically ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ink said:

I would like you all to consider something.

 

Now while PM's are PRIVATE .... I can post regarding hypothetical 'concepts' without any actual information.

 

Lets say a 'member' who has been on the forum for sometime (and is thought of 'ok / good') has to interact with the moderation team and they dislike that interaction because they do not get that which they want .... part of which (lets say hypothetically) is the deletion of all and any racist posts or 'hate speech' (defined by them) within this thread!

 

And then they imply that the forum may be closed or hacked again!

 

Considering the horrendous acts committed by Israel against Palestine (in the past and currently) .... what would you do with that member .... hypothetically ?

 

I haven't read all of this thread so i don't know what has been said on it

 

But hypothetically speaking would this person be trying to shut down comments that are critical of zionist state aggression?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Velma said:

An eleven day "incursion" into Gaza and already Israel are calling for a truce. It appears the international outcry and clamor against the occupation has put undue pressure of the oppressor to bring a cessation to their violence.

 

Or they just achieved all of their military objectives:

 

-assassinations of key enemy personnel

-bombing of underground tunnels

-destruction of a media centre which may or may not have acted as a front for hamas military activity

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No need to get caught in this Israel Palestine hogwash.. All engineered by the same cabal. There is an esoteric reason why they need to keep up the conflict in that area. all apparently 'fighting' factions are bedfellows..do not invest your energy there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ink said:

I would like you all to consider something.

 

Now while PM's are PRIVATE .... I can post regarding hypothetical 'concepts' without any actual information.

 

Lets say a 'member' who has been on the forum for sometime (and is thought of 'ok / good') has to interact with the moderation team and they dislike that interaction because they do not get that which they want .... part of which (lets say hypothetically) is the deletion of all and any racist posts or 'hate speech' (defined by them) within this thread!

 

And then they imply that the forum may be closed or hacked again!

 

Considering the horrendous acts committed by Israel against Palestine (in the past and currently) .... what would you do with that member .... hypothetically ?

that depends could we Stone them... hypothetically of course

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

But hypothetically speaking would this person be trying to shut down comments that are critical of zionist state aggression?

 

Hypothetically .... Lets say that it would seem so!

 

1 minute ago, TwopackShugar said:

that depends could we Stone them... hypothetically of course

 

Hypothetically .... I am not sure if Monty Python applies as a remedy!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ink said:

And then they imply that the forum may be closed or hacked again!

 

You just had to jinx it with your happy anniversary recently... ;-)

 

14 minutes ago, ink said:

Considering the horrendous acts committed by Israel against Palestine (in the past and currently) .... what would you do with that member .... hypothetically ?

 

7c53e23011bb01371bbb4afc816a9323.gif

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

so the resident sayanim or hasbara is going to shut us down? (again)

 

Hypothetically speaking .... I don't know mate but hypothetically  .... Lets say that the forum was threatened (by a current well known member) because of MY lying (according to them) and actions in moderation AND because of racist posts and hate speech within this thread which they want removed??? .... (or else!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ink said:

Hypothetically speaking .... I don't know mate but hypothetically  .... Lets say that the forum was threatened (by a current well known member) because of MY lying (according to them) and actions in moderation AND because of racist posts and hate speech within this thread which they want removed??? .... (or else!)

 

have the ickes backed things up? lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...