Israel's latest assault on Palestine

Velma

On 5/11/2021 at 6:14 PM, greatdayforfreedom said:

Is this an old video?  He’s speaking out about it but it’s been going on for many years. Israel looks a shithole. The only way to entice people there is by stating they’re special in some way. Gods people and it’s where they can be safe because the whole world is against them.  It’s got to be above 15 years ago I saw a documentary on them evicting the palestians. Is that dry dessert land worth fighting for or is it just better to get out of there and let them have it. 

14 hours ago, numnuts said:

It's total bullshit. It's very similar to the stories about President 'Give me a red line to cross' Assad being blamed for deliberately attacking children etc., which he is supposed to have done for no military gain, or the Iranians being blamed for planting explosives on boats in the Strait Of Hormuz. Even our very own ex-Ambassador to Syria, Peter Ford, was taking the piss out of the 'official' Syrian narrative, on BBC 'Breakfast News', not that long ago.

Any rockets being fired into Israel are almost certainly being fired by Mossad agents. The BBC crack me up so much. 'Yeah, sheeple. Here is some video footage of some rockets flying through the air, from a certain direction. Case closed!'. Ha ha ha ha. Sick fukkers. I said last year that another 'Gaza Instalment' simply had to be on the horizon. The Israeli mafia will only leave it so many years, before unleashing another round of destruction. The Israeli people are crying out to be liberated from these mafia tyrants. For how long are we are going to idly sit by and ignore their pleas for help? Time to send in our troops, if we even have any left that is.        

While their mafia boys feel entitled to 'attempt' the infiltration of U.K. based internet forums via stealth. Just imagine the mock outrage, if the boot was on the other foot! I use the word 'attempt', as they really are some of the thickest fukks going and they do stick out like sore thumbs. Ha ha ha ha. 😀

They’re 6uilding 6ack 6etter.  That was an ugly building to be fair. 

I have friends that are both Jews and Arabs and wish all this nonsense would STOP and real peace come to the region instead of using religious views to kill innocent civilians. Religion and Politics cause more harm and stress to humans than all diseases. The officials on both side are idiots. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Seems like all of globohomo is jumping on the bandwagon, including George Soros.

This will surely split the left. Biden will probably disappoint many of his voters and followers and side with Israel. Other Dems who side with Palestine (Ilhan Omar) will cause a huge rift within the US government. This is going to be an interesting shitshow.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Seems like all of globohomo is jumping on the bandwagon, including George Soros.

This will surely split the left. Biden will probably disappoint many of his voters and followers and side with Israel. Other Dems who side with Palestine (Ilhan Omar) will cause a huge rift within the US government. This is going to be an interesting shitshow.

Biden says, "Israel has a right to defend itself." Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, from Trump, Obama and Bush!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

Biden says, "Israel has a right to defend itself." Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, from Trump, Obama and Bush!

The problem with that, is that gaza is a place within israel, not outside.

Israel, wants the world to believe gaza is outside its borders, but it is not, its in affect an open prison.

That means, israel is using war weapons and planes, on a minority within there own country.

No country on earth is allowed to do such things, but israel.

If china were to use war planes on a minority in china, then the world would go crazy. But weirdly israel is allowed to use war weapons on people in a minority in there country.

Also, israel tried to steal syria, with help of usa, and uk.

Strangely the words above meant nothing when syria needed to defend itself. Syria for some reason had no right to defend itself, it needed russians to come in and provide help, to stop america stealing syria for israel.

• Like 1

Isn’t it funny how all these wars take place with displaced, injured and killed people yet the leaders remain intact?  

War has always been the quickest way to socially engineer peoples, especially those who have the male as the main breadwinner, the female as the nurturer. Society is a million miles away from that. 

Females can do far more than males. They can go to work, raise children, do the garden, clean the house. Masters of everything 

These wars are wars against the masculine and feminine  as anything else. Leaving the woman to do EVERYTHING!! 

On 5/12/2021 at 1:16 PM, Jode said:

Something is shifting?

I don't know. Timeline shifts are just something people joke about on 4chan, but I think it's just a figure of speech. It does feel like the Overton window has just shifted in regards to the holy land though. More people are now talking about it, and people who wouldn't usually get into the topic.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Liberty said:

Isn’t it funny how all these wars take place with displaced, injured and killed people yet the leaders remain intact?  

War has always been the quickest way to socially engineer peoples, especially those who have the male as the main breadwinner, the female as the nurturer. Society is a million miles away from that. 

Females can do far more than males. They can go to work, raise children, do the garden, clean the house. Masters of everything 

These wars are wars against the masculine and feminine  as anything else. Leaving the woman to do EVERYTHING!! 

Not sure what you're getting at there.

Men and Women are both very capable, they differ only in their specialties.

Neither is better than the other. Both are necessary.

I agree that there is a war on both masculinity and femininity.

It disgusts me, what has been done to destroy ordinary loving values, culture and thought and replace them with 'me me me'.

Plus in my house most tasks are shared - but I do the cooking. I also gave up a very high paid contracting job because I felt it more important to know my children and I wasn't seeing them. Biggest financial mistake of my life but couldn't care less because I know and love, and am loved by my girls - all adults now.

Edited by Nobby Noboddy
addition
  • Like 1

On 5/12/2021 at 7:33 AM, Velma said:

A second tower block collapsed in the Gaza Strip after another Israeli strike. Residents were warned to evacuate the 12-storey al-Jawhara Tower. However health officials say there were still civilians deaths.

The BBC reports: At least 40 people have died in some of the worst violence in years.

They didn't "DIE" they were murdered by the worst violence inflicted by the occupying IDF.

worst violence reported on main stream media they mean.

13 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Not sure what you're getting at there.

Men and Women are both very capable, they differ only in their specialties.

Neither is better than the other. Both are necessary.

I agree that there is a war on both masculinity and femininity.

It disgusts me, what has been done to destroy ordinary loving values, culture and thought and replace them with 'me me me'.

Plus in my house most tasks are shared - but I do the cooking. I also gave up a very high paid contracting job because I felt it more important to know my children and I wasn't seeing them. Biggest financial mistake of my life but couldn't care less because I know and love, and am loved by my girls - all adults now.

That’s because we’re speaking in 2021. Years ago a man would not have gave up his earnings to take care of children.   It was the war that forced women out to work whilst men were at war. Then came the industrial revolution where things like washing machines and hoovers cut down a woman’s time in the home. Women wanted more with more time on their hands. Apart from the children and cleaning. And ended up doing EVERYTHING!! 

Some people call them (the feminists) the bra burners. But I think the men are sedate. Sleepy sleepy. 

The women have to to do it otherwise it won’t get done. 

• Like 1

An hard fact.

The Satanist cult know......if you want to move a people......kill the kids. ''ACCIDENTLY'' bomb a school.

Only a revolution will save this world now.....what id give to armed in america..........we are sitting fucking ducks to the games of disgusting men and women.  This whole event including this planned Israeli Zionist grab, the digi ID, the fake viruses, the de-population agenda......

I hope to God the Palestinians get there children. Israel are going to hit them harder...watch this space...its the plan 

Posted (edited)

As predicted earlier. Israel are gunning for Iran.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/not-preparing-ceasefire-israel-blames-iran-violence-continues

An outburst of Hamas rocket attacks and Israeli airstrikes has no end in sight, as Israeli officials are blaming Iran for the conflagration and vowing to dominate the security landscape.

“Israel is not preparing for a ceasefire,” Israeli Defense Minister Benny Gantz said Wednesday while visiting Ashkelon, one day after the city sustained a wave of rocket attacks that were imperfectly fended off by the vaunted Iron Dome missile defense system. “There is currently no end date for the operation. Only when we achieve complete quiet can we talk about calm.”

Gantz continued a theme of Israeli anger at international criticism of the country's role in the crisis, which erupted when a dispute over Israeli plans to evict several Palestinian families from an East Jerusalem neighborhood gave Hamas the opportunity to upstage rival Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas by targeting Israel. The defense minister rejected foreign “moral preaching,” as other Israeli officials put a spotlight on Tehran.

“After several days of disorder on the streets of Jerusalem, Hamas has fired hundreds of rockets on Israel, targeting our capital Jerusalem, and houses on the outskirts of the city have been damaged,” Israeli President Reuven Rivlin said Wednesday, per the Times of Israel. “We are also looking north, to Iran’s northern proxy in our area — Hezbollah.”

Edited by Velma

34 minutes ago, Liberty said:

That’s because we’re speaking in 2021. Years ago a man would not have gave up his earnings to take care of children.   It was the war that forced women out to work whilst men were at war. Then came the industrial revolution where things like washing machines and hoovers cut down a woman’s time in the home. Women wanted more with more time on their hands. Apart from the children and cleaning. And ended up doing EVERYTHING!! 

Some people call them (the feminists) the bra burners. But I think the men are sedate. Sleepy sleepy. 

The women have to to do it otherwise it won’t get done. 

I don't want to get into a deep debate but do you know the origins of 'feminism'? It's a disgusting perversion that portrayed a patriarchal dominance over women by men. Totally fucking wrong.

I don't in any way deny what has been done to both sexes. I see nothing but 'soy boys' and the equivalent feminine version (is there a name for it?) where through artificial hormones men have been turned into potatoes and women into spuds.

I'm lucky to be old enough not to have been too affected by the decades (if not centuries) long assault on the sexes.

We are a team. Men  and women work well together with their different talents.

Divide and rule transgresses ALL aspects of humanity.

44 minutes ago, GOYK said:

An hard fact.

The Satanist cult know......if you want to move a people......kill the kids. ''ACCIDENTLY'' bomb a school.

Only a revolution will save this world now.....what id give to armed in america..........we are sitting fucking ducks to the games of disgusting men and women.  This whole event including this planned Israeli Zionist grab, the digi ID, the fake viruses, the de-population agenda......

I hope to God the Palestinians get there children. Israel are going to hit them harder...watch this space...its the plan 

It starts to end when we realise that WE will have to fight. Not online but in reality.

Having become acquainted with a tremendous and unexpected record of persecution and suffering over the past 900+ years, and the most disgusting depths of satanic depravity - so many people killed in the most depraved ways, notwithstanding the horrific death toll through policies and doctrines I am determined not to die pointlessly.

Our creator loves us, but it is up to us to live up to HIS love. Sorry if I offend anyone by using the word 'HIS', but It's the only way I know of describing our originator. It's not a sexist or misogynist view.

5 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I don't want to get into a deep debate but do you know the origins of 'feminism'? It's a disgusting perversion that portrayed a patriarchal dominance over women by men. Totally fucking wrong.

I don't in any way deny what has been done to both sexes. I see nothing but 'soy boys' and the equivalent feminine version (is there a name for it?) where through artificial hormones men have been turned into potatoes and women into spuds.

I'm lucky to be old enough not to have been too affected by the decades (if not centuries) long assault on the sexes.

We are a team. Men  and women work well together with their different talents.

Divide and rule transgresses ALL aspects of humanity.

Yes, I understand the term feminism means different things to different people and has also been bastardised along with everything else. 

Just pointing out war bought about female independence. No longer was the woman seen as a breeding machine, nurturer and house cleaner. Which was good but she ended up doing EVERYTHING!!  

But less of the breeding. In relation to any war conflicts this is the outcome. Less babies and more female independence. More competition within the workplace for men. 

11 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Yes, I understand the term feminism means different things to different people and has also been bastardised along with everything else. 

Just pointing out war bought about female independence. No longer was the woman seen as a breeding machine, nurturer and house cleaner. Which was good but she ended up doing EVERYTHING!!  

But less of the breeding. In relation to any war conflicts this is the outcome. Less babies and more female independence. More competition within the workplace for men. 

Feminism was a creation of the Rockefeller and associated benefactors as a way to increase the tax base. Only men were working and paying taxes and this was not enough. Don't undervalue women in their role as mothers - it's pretty sacred and men can't do it. There are reasons for this.

I don't understand why many people don't see these fundamental truths - women bear the children that are our future, men are charged with protecting and providing - NOT dominating OR submissive.

We are intelligently designed to be complementary and make strong teams. Add to this community and who need anything else?

Their second agenda is much darker - to make men like women and women like men. This has happened in my lifetime. I rarely see women looking feminine (like the goddess - not a sex kitten) nowadays. I don't condemn anyone for who or how they are.

This breaks my heart in some ways.

We talk big here. And everywhere else.

How many of us have actually lived through great turmoil, persecution or armed conflict?

Not me.

I have however read extensively about such things, too many to list here, some of which you will never have heard about. So many humans have died in horrible ways over the last 900 odd years that it beggars belief. You wouldn't think that we could survive such losses - BUT WE HAVE.

We will now but most will die.

7 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Feminism was a creation of the Rockefeller and associated benefactors as a way to increase the tax base. Only men were working and paying taxes and this was not enough. Don't undervalue women in their role as mothers - it's pretty sacred and men can't do it. There are reasons for this.

I don't understand why many people don't see these fundamental truths - women bear the children that are our future, men are charged with protecting and providing - NOT dominating OR submissive.

We are intelligently designed to be complementary and make strong teams. Add to this community and who need anything else?

Their second agenda is much darker - to make men like women and women like men. This has happened in my lifetime. I rarely see women looking feminine (like the goddess - not a sex kitten) nowadays. I don't condemn anyone for who or how they are.

Whether feminism was created by Rockerfella or not isn’t the issue. Women previously didn’t work and were the caregivers. Men were the breadwinners. Women given an income by those men to keep house. Women had lots of babies and stayed at home caregiving and cleaning and cooking. Man went out to work and the pub. 

it can’t be denied that with the onset of war women were forced into the workplace for which they had previously been denied. 

This was a male dominated world where women had their place in the home. Isn’t it interesting no matter who is in charge calls those shots in their favour? It’s like when the animals stand on two legs at the end of the book.  

we can be complimentary until there is a power struggle and when one dominates the other we aren’t. Previous to war men dominated women. 

The men more like women is a different topic and didn’t arise directly through war. Although it depleted their salary with more competition. In the same way that immigration has done. 

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

Whether feminism was created by Rockerfella or not isn’t the issue. Women previously didn’t work and were the caregivers. Men were the breadwinners. Women given an income by those men to keep house. Women had lots of babies and stayed at home caregiving and cleaning and cooking. Man went out to work and the pub. 

it can’t be denied that with the onset of war women were forced into the workplace for which they had previously been denied. 

This was a male dominated world where women had their place in the home. Isn’t it interesting no matter who is in charge calls those shots in their favour? It’s like when the animals stand on two legs at the end of the book.  

we can be complimentary until there is a power struggle and when one dominates the other we aren’t. Previous to war men dominated women. 

The men more like women is a different topic and didn’t arise directly through war. Although it depleted their salary with more competition. In the same way that immigration has done. 

Not debating any more.

How much do you know of history? (http://chronologia.org/en/)

I love women for their essential role in our future. Not for wearing trousers or proving they can compete. AND I DO NOT FEEL ANY NEED TO DOMINATE ANY WOMAN.

Previous to war? - duh. Do you know anything about our true past? I don't.

Animal Farm is allegorical in a political sense, it is not related to this discussion.

When you talk about attitudes and opinions prevailing at any given time you are talking about what is being presented to you as the current attitudes and opinions of that given time.

From where does one get their information?

EVERYTHING we know is a lie.

Israel, has just started, operation mass murder.

Pure filth from the biggest terrorist group on earth, ie israeli gov.

This is called mass murder, and the world is seeing them murder a minority within there own borders. Disgusting world, and most notably arab world sitting there allowing israel to just mass murder people in gaza.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Not debating any more.

How much do you know of history? (http://chronologia.org/en/)

I love women for their essential role in our future. Not for wearing trousers or proving they can compete. AND I DO NOT FEEL ANY NEED TO DOMINATE ANY WOMAN.

Previous to war? - duh. Do you know anything about our true past? I don't.

Animal Farm is allegorical in a political sense, it is not related to this discussion.

When you talk about attitudes and opinions prevailing at any given time you are talking about what is being presented to you as the current attitudes and opinions of that given time.

From where does one get their information?

EVERYTHING we know is a lie.

I know just enough not to click that link. History is created by the storyteller which is usually the winner. 

The fact is women can compete in everything unless it is heavy manual work for which you will be obsolete with machinery. 

I don’t feel the need to dominate either but men do need a kick up the arse. A woman can look at a lawn or a house that needs decorating and feel a need for urgency or change. A man can’t. A woman has to push him and if he still won’t move she will do it herself. She will do this for a long time until she sees no need for him. 

Animal farm is true in that they all stand on two legs at the end. If you find yourself in company that doesn’t you are blessed. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2021 at 11:02 PM, Liberty said:

I know just enough not to click that link. History is created by the storyteller which is usually the winner. 

The fact is women can compete in everything unless it is heavy manual work for which you will be obsolete with machinery. 

I don’t feel the need to dominate either but men do need a kick up the arse. A woman can look at a lawn or a house that needs decorating and feel a need for urgency or change. A man can’t. A woman has to push him and if he still won’t move she will do it herself. She will do this for a long time until she sees no need for him. 

Animal farm is true in that they all stand on two legs at the end. If you find yourself in company that doesn’t you are blessed. 

<redacted insult> . And clearly up for Tkkum Olam and our androgenous future.

Won't click that link? Idiot. It is an academic analysis of Scalligarian or 'conventional' history, something that even Isaac Newton questioned. Those people have spent thirty plus years on their research, going all over the world.

BUT YOU KNOW BETTER.

<redacted insult>

Edited by Basket Case
remove abuse

26 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

Israel, has just started, operation mass murder.

Pure filth from the biggest terrorist group on earth, ie israeli gov.

This is called mass murder, and the world is seeing them murder a minority within there own borders. Disgusting world, and most notably arab world sitting there allowing israel to just mass murder people in gaza.

Just remember american military is giving massive support to israeli military for there operation mass murder here.

Americans are massively involved as well in this slaughter of unarmed people. American military is backing israeli, and giving them massive support with logistics here, while they mass slaughter people of gaza, who have no defence.

On 5/13/2021 at 11:13 PM, Nobby Noboddy said:

Wow, you're a total fuckwit. And clearly up for Tkkum Olam and our androgenous future.

Won't click that link? Idiot. It is an academic analysis of Scalligarian or 'conventional' history, something that even Isaac Newton questioned. Those people have spent thirty plus years on their research, going all over the world.

BUT YOU KNOW BETTER.

CUNT.

Yes and you are so offended I refused your enlightened gift. I love it. 

Never look a gift horse in the mouth or else he will become totally offended and call women who he respects only if they don’t wear trousers. 

What a div.