NO HOPE LEFT FOR HUMANITY?

I've been agonising over the following hypothesis for a long time now. Given that the globalists see all conspiracy theorists as their mortal enemies - what if the Covid vaccines were actually to be antidotes (a bio-resistant Trojan horse) to a bioweapon not yet released, but which when released will accordingly wipe out practically all those who resist their New World Order? From a psychopathic criminal's perspective - in one fell swoop you get to destroy all your enemies and opponents, providing you with a clear run to the total subjugation of all those who compliantly take the vaccines.

I'm not saying I believe this because it might possibly violate what I call an esoteric 'law of viable choice', whereby you cannot covertly dupe anyone into self-demolition by cheating or deceiving them into believing their virtuous choice (viz. resisting an experimental vaccine is right) so that it becomes an unconscious default for their injury or death. In other words - suffering and destruction would be non-consensually instigated by the perpetrators without giving their victims a proper or fair chance to choose their own destiny with a clear or good conscience. This might apply to the uninitiated psychopath, but not to the high initiates (Illuminati) within the New World Order, who will most likely understand and appreciate the danger and cost of karmic retribution. So in order to succeed in this modus operandi it would involve a sort of spiritual hijacking of the rules of karma that one would think might still incur tremendously destructive or negative effects for the perpetrators in such a way that it would eventually ensure, or at least greatly risk, the cessation of their power and influence. A no win situation for them, which they would probably be aware of and of course desire to avoid, if possible. However, these entities are actually so criminally or morally insane that perhaps they actually can't fully appreciate the consequences to themselves individually.

What has made this hypothesis more prevalent in my mind are the reports of so called 'vaccine transmission or shedding'. It seems to me to be grossly unfair for Evil (Devilish or diabolical dark side of the Force) to be able to trick or trap individuals into choosing what they believe to be righteous, especially considering the resulting discrimination and stigmatisation, only to suffer punishment (bad karma) for doing what they intended or believed was right. Of course, if harmful shedding does occur with the vaccines, we might well ponder as to why the controllers don't just drop shed loads of the Spike Proteins into our atmosphere from aircraft or put it in our food or water supplies? Although I suppose such an open contamination could well also unfavourably infect them and those they deem as necessary and worthy of survival. 

However, perhaps my theorising about such esoteric dynamics is incorrect, but if this really is a viable ploy by the controllers, to put it crudely - we would then effectively really be good and properly f***ed!!! I'm also particularly disturbed by the 'Critical Thinkers' group who seem to suggest that those unvaccinated should isolate from and abandon the vaccinated to save themselves. Such a philosophy seems to me to be just as bad, if not more perniciously diabolical and divisive, than that being foisted upon us by the controllers, whereby relatives of Covid infected patients have not been allowed to visit their infected loved ones in hospital or care homes. We will not defeat cruelty with more cruelty, inhumanity and division or discrimination. I will not abandon or isolate from my partner or members of my family just because they have foolishly or unwittingly taken the Covid vaccines and thereby treat them as lepers. As the 18th century US revolutionary Patrick Henry famously and very appropriately declared: "Give me liberty, or give me death!" And as I heard David say in 1996 at the Power House in Cardiff: "If there's one person in this world who isn't free, then none of us are!" No one should be left behind, if possible. For me the spirit has to be that of Alexandre Dumas in his 'The Three Musketeers.' novel: "One for all and all for one." For we are all part of an infinite singularity of consciousness (ONE). As Christ said: "I tell you solemnly; to have seen me is to have seen the Father. For I am in the Father and the Father in me. And I in you and you in me. And we are one!"

I would appreciate anyone's thoughts on these matters and really hope and pray I am very wrong about it. However, if I'm right - the only hope left would be for us to collectively, metaphysically and comprehensibly turn as much as we possibly can to the creator or source consciousness of the Universe for mercy with a heartfelt plea, which is best summed up from some lines from the musical 'The Devil Rides Out', where the hero the Duc de Richelieu desperately realises that the Angel of Death has been summoned by the Satanic Mocata to kill him and his small group of protagonists: "Heaven help us now oh Lord. For now we must die. Welcome us with open arms. At least we did try. Oh Lord help us now! Oh Lord help us now!" Or as the Buddha said: "Only I can save them!" And as Alex Jones has declared: we just need to show that we tried to stop this and to get down on our knees before God (not BLM) and ask for forgiveness for our decadence, laziness and cowardice, and pledge our allegiance to the Creator of the Universe or source consciousness. We need to actually pray with belief and faith or use some type of practice (e.g. meditation) to reconnect or re-commune with God (source) and not just think or wish ourselves out of this 3D matrix of consciousness for things to change. For it is as the psychoanalyst Wilheim Reich determined - that when we severe or block our connection to divinity - we create the 'Psychology of Fascism', which we are presently collectively experiencing.

Mark J. Glover

• Thanks 2
15 hours ago, Mark Glover said:

I've been agonising over the following hypothesis for a long time now. Given that the globalists see all conspiracy theorists as their mortal enemies - what if the Covid vaccines were actually to be antidotes (a bio-resistant Trojan horse) to a bioweapon not yet released, but which when released will accordingly wipe out practically all those who resist their New World Order?

Then anyone who hadn't had the vaccine would die, and return to the infinite consciousness from whence they came. Their decision to choose faith in their body (a miracle of nature) over a smelly, poison infested injection, would no doubt garner rich rewards. I see no problem with this picture so far.

16 hours ago, Mark Glover said:

However, these entities are actually so criminally or morally insane that perhaps they actually can't fully appreciate the consequences to themselves individually.

They understand natural law perfectly, as all satanists do. They know exactly what they are doing and evidence of their attempt to dodge Karmic retribution is everywhere. They won't succeed. Infinite consciousness knows intention. They are digging themselves deeper and deeper into a hole.

16 hours ago, Mark Glover said:

I'm also particularly disturbed by the 'Critical Thinkers' group who seem to suggest that those unvaccinated should isolate from and abandon the vaccinated to save themselves.

It's terrible advice. A person needs a ridiculously strong soul to live through intense isolation. Division isn't what this species needs. It needs to come together, not fragment further.

I don't believe that the vaccine is an antidote. It will damage people not just or only because it is full of disgusting poison, but because people are taking it motivated purely by fear. Any action taken entirely out of fear cannot possibly benefit anyone. The PTB are going to try their hardest to turn the covid believers against those of us who see through the scam and the only viable solution to that will be for us to go in the way, and increase our meditations and prayer. 

We need faith. Faith that we are 100% right in not taking their putrid, filthy injection which is full of murdered baby cells. I need that shit like I need a fucking hole in the head.

My body is a miracle of nature - I have EVERYTHING I need!

• Like 1

@Mark GloverThanks for your contribution, however the 'David Icke Discussion' area of this forum is for discussing and talking about David Icke's books, videos etc.

If you haven't already, you may want to look at the following topics:

You've clearly taken the time to compose and write your post, so it seems a bit of a shame to move it to the 'New Members' area, though it is a great introductory post.

I hope you'll stick around and join in the many other discussions taking place here.

• Like 2