Why is doing the right thing so hard?

Wearefree1

Hi guys, 

New to this forum here.

Why do most people choose to stay silent and not speak up? Even though it is the right thing to do.

Why are people literally conforming towards tyranny? It blows my mind. Don't people see that if we don't do something, there is no world to go back to? 

Afraid to speak up because of embarrassment. Well your friends won't be here in this world if you don't.

Too busy to research all this stuff because of a busy job? Well there won't be much of a job to go back to, to be honest if this plan gets executed.

I don't know, am I going crazy here?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

We've all been given an even chance to get ahead. Take heed of your statement "Well your friends won't be here in this world if you don't.".  They'll be trying to capture you for the common good.  Trust no-one.  I'm confident 99pc on our side in the media organising demonstrations etc. are compromised

Edited by jeffvickers

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Wearefree1 said:

Why do most people choose to stay silent and not speak up? Even though it is the right thing to do.

because they are 'outer directed' and therefore look at everyone else to get their cues of how they think they should act and what they think they should say

they then all go on social media to find those cues and find millions of other outer directed people who know no more than themselves because they all get their information from the same sources namely the government and the corporate media so they all end up just parroting the same lies and delusions to each other thereby reinforcing their own and each others ignorance

This means they create massive online echo chambers that become a circle-jerk of idiocy like those video clips you see sometimes of ants that have become disorientated and enter into a 'spiral of death' where they go round and round in a circle until they drop dead...a death spiral of retardation

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Wearefree1 said:

Why are people literally conforming towards tyranny? It blows my mind. Don't people see that if we don't do something, there is no world to go back to? 

Afraid to speak up because of embarrassment. Well your friends won't be here in this world if you don't.

Too busy to research all this stuff because of a busy job? Well there won't be much of a job to go back to, to be honest if this plan gets executed.

No, you are not crazy.  And the internet isn't to blame.  It is human nature to seek comfort.  

The American Civil War was fought by about 5% of the population.  That is 95% that either couldn't (old, young, sick) or just didn't care.  

There was no German underground to free the Jews that were being incinerated next door.  95% of German citizenry didn't want any trouble, the remaining 5% were most likely there but not very heroic (depending if you think Schindler was a hero).  

Again you are not crazy.  Stay involved, a resistance is required.  Don't let them shame you or frighten you out of existence.  

17 hours ago, Wearefree1 said:

Hi guys, 

New to this forum here.

Welcome mate. You are in the right place.

Pu2mojgwQnibIrW6uJKD_file.jpg

• Haha 1