Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I know some people on here think cripto is part of the NWO agenda maybe it is maybe it isn't but has anyone tried mining any? Ive been mining Litecoin for a few months now using a homebrew mining rig and am in the process of building another to mine Dogecoin. just wondering on others experiences.

Edited by Itsjaybigjay
spelling
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Itsjaybigjay changed the title to Anyone else on here mining cripto?

i don't do mining 

 

crypto is part of the NWO and the covid farse was brought in to destroy cash and to make online,credit card more popular 

(i just hope this don't derail the thread)

 

i don't know if it's to late,but i do think it's worth a try(just so you can be prepared for whatever they come up with next!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

i don't know if it's to late,but i do think it's worth a try(just so you can be prepared for whatever they come up with next!!!

Dont think its too late, if you have some tech experience and some unused hardware your old gaming rig for example its worth giving it a try. im using an old xeon blade server to mine Dougecoin that came of the back of a scrap metal truck for free. they are only worth about 50 cent each but bitcoin was only worth cents once. once i have a reasonable amount of cripto ill convert it into gold which is my main saving asset.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

I know some people on here think cripto is part of the NWO agenda maybe it is maybe it isn't but has anyone tried mining any? Ive been mining Litecoin for a few months now using a homebrew mining rig and am in the process of building another to mine Dogecoin. just wondering on others experiences.

 

I used to watch every episode of the keiser report so was aware of bitcoin from the beginning and was banging the drum for the potential of blockchains to be used for things like voting but as time has gone on I have become more and more wary because it is so clear that the nwo agenda is to create a global DIGITAL currency and in fact the IMF have a currency already called 'special drawing rights'

 

I have also heard it said that the united nations UNESCO world heritage programme was created to apportion value to the worlds assets as collateral for a world currency but i don't know if there is any truth to that....something to keep an eye on though

 

I have a friend who has become very wealthy through bitcoin and we were both into the keiser report and were both interested initially in cryptos and fintech as a way to circumvent the monopoly of the central banks but with time it has become increasingly clear to me that bitcoin now IS THE SYSTEM and listening to my friend explaining to me that he now has to file a tax return for his cryptos makes me feel that something has gone very wrong here

 

The danger of digital currencies are of course the potential for central controllers to be able to control your access to your currency and also for them to monitor every single transaction you make and to micro-manage your transactions at the point of purchase. with cash you could always stash it under the mattress but with digital currencies the central controllers will always seek to monitor everything which is why the big banks have all been working on their own digital currencies and blockchains and why the central banks are creating their own digital currency

 

If they can control the digits then they can lock you out at anytime and if all currency is digital then you can't just reach under your mattress for your stash of physical cash.

 

Bitcoin is looking more and more like the gateway drug for central bank digital currencies and perhaps those erstwhile rebels who initially got into cryptos to stick it to the central banks need to shift into privacy coins like monero and arrr coin however unless we also decentralise the internet the central controllers are always going to find ways to impose their controls.

 

Kim Dotcom used to speak about creating a decentralised internet that didn't rely on the controllers servers by creating a mesh-net using everyones interconnected phones but i haven't heard anymore said about that for a long time now

 

So I'm leaning more towards pursuing a world of real things: shelter, fuel, clean water, skills, knowledge, organic fresh food and precious metals because trade between individuals can always be carried out without any knowledge or input from central controllers for as long as people are willing to do it

 

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that Bitcoin and these other cryptocurrencies are the kind of thing that start off as a 'great idea', but eventually just get consumed by the NWO 'agenda' and end up becoming a 'bad idea'.

 

Anyone hoping to 'get rich' from Bitcoin et al probably already has, and there doesn't look to be much scope for anyone else to join in this success at this stage by the looks of it.

 

The biggest benefactors so far it would seem to me are the computer hardware manufacturers, who've taken full advantage over the years selling PC hardware and components to 'mining' enthusiasts who've built their own mining farms. (And of course energy companies, because these powerful PCs do consume lots of power to do whatever it is they do in order to 'mine' these currency coins) 😉

 

And of course, a lot of people nowadays are 'investing' in Bitcoin et al, using 'hard currency' to buy this new digital currency.

 

I'm still extremely sceptical, and am not in anyway tempted to start messing about with this.

 

I posted this topic sometime back, and for anyone who is unsure about cryptocurrency, the video is a bit tough going, but if you can get through that, you may gain a better understanding of what cryptocurrency is, how it works, and how it can potentially be manipulated by central banks in order to further their own agendas.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I think that Bitcoin and these other cryptocurrencies are the kind of thing that start off as a 'great idea', but eventually just get consumed by the NWO 'agenda' and end up becoming a 'bad idea'.

 

Anyone hoping to 'get rich' from Bitcoin et al probably already has, and there doesn't look to be much scope for anyone else to join in this success at this stage by the looks of it.

 

so bitcoin 'halves' every set number of years and this causes a massive spike in value. If you can ride that wave and jump off before the price drops you can make gains.

 

However there is the danger that these coins can be pump and dump schemes where a major investor can build up the perceived value of the coin so that lots of people invest in it and jump on that bandwagon thereby driving up the price further and then the investor can cash out their chips and leave everyone holding a lemon as the price crashes. For example we saw how easily someone with the clout of elon musk can manipulate coin prices simply by making a derogatory comment about them as he did about doge coin on saturday nighty live recently which was enough to see its price tumble

 

Single traders can cause spikes through purchases of certain coins at certain times

 

But really it boils down to: 'what is your motive?' Are you in this to make money or are you in this game to challenge central control? The answer to that will likely determine what you gravitate towards

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mr H said:

I'm still waiting for my helium mining equipment to arrive. Should be here next week or so. Then I will be mining helium

interesting not one id come across before. i take it your waiting on an ASIC to arrive. Ive been considering getting an Antminor to try in my doge rig

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

interesting not one id come across before. i take it your waiting on an ASIC to arrive. Ive been considering getting an Antminor to try in my doge rig

To be honest I don't know what that is.

 

This mining is different to normal mining, done via radiowaves - stick device on pooter and voila! same cost as light bulb too. Rewards depend on how many other people are doing it in your area which you can check on the blockscan. The more people the more you get mining.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

To be honest I don't know what that is.

 

This mining is different to normal mining, done via radiowaves - stick device on pooter and voila! same cost as light bulb too. Rewards depend on how many other people are doing it in your area which you can check on the blockscan. The more people the more you get mining.

That sounds very interesting indeed and will be definitely be looking into it myself

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am suspicious of helium. The passive income may look tempting but I believe the real plan is to create a 5G network on the sly. I can't see how a small box that looks like a router can actually mine coin? If I run a crypto mining software on my pc the fans go nuts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, factJack said:

I am suspicious of helium. The passive income may look tempting but I believe the real plan is to create a 5G network on the sly. I can't see how a small box that looks like a router can actually mine coin? If I run a crypto mining software on my pc the fans go nuts.

 

I don't rule anything out... just not sure how that would work? 5G networks already here and functioning, where I am anyway, so just wondering why they would try and set up 5g within a 5g network?

 

Something to consider for sure.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 1:17 PM, factJack said:

I am suspicious of helium. The passive income may look tempting but I believe the real plan is to create a 5G network on the sly. I can't see how a small box that looks like a router can actually mine coin? If I run a crypto mining software on my pc the fans go nuts.

 

But what exactly is this software 'doing' in order to 'mine' Bitcoins? That's a question I've never been able to find a satisfactory answer to.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2021 at 11:39 PM, Macnamara said:

 

I used to watch every episode of the keiser report so was aware of bitcoin from the beginning and was banging the drum for the potential of blockchains to be used for things like voting but as time has gone on I have become more and more wary because it is so clear that the nwo agenda is to create a global DIGITAL currency and in fact the IMF have a currency already called 'special drawing rights'

 

I have also heard it said that the united nations UNESCO world heritage programme was created to apportion value to the worlds assets as collateral for a world currency but i don't know if there is any truth to that....something to keep an eye on though

 

I have a friend who has become very wealthy through bitcoin and we were both into the keiser report and were both interested initially in cryptos and fintech as a way to circumvent the monopoly of the central banks but with time it has become increasingly clear to me that bitcoin now IS THE SYSTEM and listening to my friend explaining to me that he now has to file a tax return for his cryptos makes me feel that something has gone very wrong here

 

The danger of digital currencies are of course the potential for central controllers to be able to control your access to your currency and also for them to monitor every single transaction you make and to micro-manage your transactions at the point of purchase. with cash you could always stash it under the mattress but with digital currencies the central controllers will always seek to monitor everything which is why the big banks have all been working on their own digital currencies and blockchains and why the central banks are creating their own digital currency

 

If they can control the digits then they can lock you out at anytime and if all currency is digital then you can't just reach under your mattress for your stash of physical cash.

 

Bitcoin is looking more and more like the gateway drug for central bank digital currencies and perhaps those erstwhile rebels who initially got into cryptos to stick it to the central banks need to shift into privacy coins like monero and arrr coin however unless we also decentralise the internet the central controllers are always going to find ways to impose their controls.

 

Kim Dotcom used to speak about creating a decentralised internet that didn't rely on the controllers servers by creating a mesh-net using everyones interconnected phones but i haven't heard anymore said about that for a long time now

 

So I'm leaning more towards pursuing a world of real things: shelter, fuel, clean water, skills, knowledge, organic fresh food and precious metals because trade between individuals can always be carried out without any knowledge or input from central controllers for as long as people are willing to do it

 

I do dabble in crypto, and I honestly agree with you that bitcoin definitely is a red herring. now here's why I say that came out of nowhere, by a un-named programmer, no-one still to this day knows who it was. most of bitcoin is in the hands of a few corporate entities. and most of the other blockchains suffer when bitcoin drops prices. why? if they are truly NOT linked to bitcoins. I only hold crypto if I have to move country to country etc. but its not going to be an end all solution for the reasons you've already stated. and I am in full agreement there is something not right about it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2021 at 11:39 PM, Macnamara said:

So I'm leaning more towards pursuing a world of real things: shelter, fuel, clean water, skills, knowledge, organic fresh food and precious metals because trade between individuals can always be carried out without any knowledge or input from central controllers for as long as people are willing to do it

 

 

Long live the black market!

Edited by Brad the lad
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive been looking into privacy coins recently and am considering building up a rig to mine Monero It has the advantage for small scale minors like myself that you mine it using CPU's and it actively resists ASIC miners. I'm also toying with getting some Piratechain ARRR. But to mine that one you really need an ASIC.

I do like the idea of privacy coins which unlike bitcoin are untraceable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...