Clean water question???

Hi everyone, I really appreciate all the help and links here. I am wondering about another thing. A couple years back my chemistry teacher had us do something on what is in the water. fluorosilic acid. Now, the (weak) argument is made that somehow flouride naturally from the environment prevents cavities so they put that flouride in the water. Well, when I find no mention of it in its acid form, or where it comes from..(excess of toxic waste??) I can not help but think people think it is the same thing when it's clearly not. How does one remove it as an acid from water????? That's all I am concerned to know..I have a water filter but not sure if it can remove that? To the best of my knowledge I assume no?

23 hours ago, TetraG said:

I found out today, because I decided I face the truth, that my counties water contains 70 mg per liter... I feel stressed out now..

On 5/9/2021 at 12:45 PM, TetraG said:

I guess at this point it's about finding out what form of flouride they are putting in. The water and being able to filter it. I just wonder if those items discussed only address Flouride that's naturally occurring or that industrial toxic waste..I assume its implied these filters remove the toxic waste form

I might need to read it again, but the article is a start and therefore I will call it a "starticle", lol. 

Can you afford to buy mineral water as I do until you get a filtration system? =it is on my wish list for me= (assuming "either what" is on your mind of a thing worth considering) 

3 minutes ago, TetraG said:

I might need to read it again, but the article is a start and therefore I will call it a "starticle", lol. 

Can you afford to buy mineral water as I do until you get a filtration system? =it is on my wish list for me= (assuming "either what" is on your mind of a thing worth considering) 

I guess I could, I had invested in a berky and while it's great at filtering water of other stuff it doesnt filter flouride in any form I assume...

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Claire said:

I found out today, because I decided I face the truth, that my counties water contains 70 mg per liter... I feel stressed out now..

I messed up saying 70 mg..I looked again and its 0.70..but still unacceptable in my book.

Edited by Claire

Yes from what I have noted too here & there, distilling does seem one of the priority and accessible via homemade ways you could go about getting rid darn near everything contained in water but the water itself. 

Also,  found this for you in book recommendations thread:-

Posted Nov 1st 2020, by DarianF:- Has just 2 links each with a book about fluroide...

Post of Darians is directly below the farcical bogus book recommend with 4 letter rude word. You will know when you see it, maybe close your eyes at that point or hold your hand out in front of you. 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5945-a-place-for-sharing-books-etc/page/6/

Posted (edited)

This website I only know because of lake, user of this DI website. Here's what I found so far... 

A site of Free Download of portions of books, or maybe even entire books in some cases.. So, other similar analysis or health risk assessments titles might also found on this website on fluoride etc etc.

https://soilandhealth.org/copyrighted-book/the-clinical-aspect-of-chronic-poisoning-by-aluminium-and-its-alloys/

NOTE WORDS IN LINK^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IN OTHER AREAS: IT HAS SOMETHING TOO... 

Look across the range of  other subjects and also see (free) downloads with info questioning/condemning vaccines in some of the titles. (search yourself.. ) 

Edited by TetraG