Jump to content

Excess Mortality in England March 2020 to March 2021


lake
 Share

Recommended Posts

Although we know that covid death figures are bullshit and that the data given by Uk gov is likely to be doctored, I find some of this data of interest.

This only covers England excess mortality but the graphs run from 20th March 2020 which was close enough the start of the first lock down to 5th March 2021 which includes the injection program.

 

All data is from this UK gov link:

https://fingertips.phe.org.uk/static-reports/mortality-surveillance/excess-mortality-in-england-week-ending-26-Feb-2021.html

 

The images are large, over 5000 pix wide, so I thumb nailed them to 600 for this forum post but they are a tad too small to read and so I put the large images to Postimages, so if interested you will need to click through (link below each image).

 

In these graphs:

  • Yellow means covid mentioned on death cert.
  • White means Other deaths non-covid.
  • Grey means Fewer deaths than expected.

 

The excess baseline is averaged from the previous 5 years for all graphs.

 

First lets cover Place of Death.

 

Own Home.

435201893_exhome600.png.cc27ecbc7cdccf02315d1b72d9d228b5.png

https://i.postimg.cc/52HPdJXL/ex-home.png

 

In this we can see that there were nearly 40,000 excess deaths, at home, from the start of lock down which are NOT classed as covid, above the previous 5 year excess mortality rate.

 

Care Home.

136695677_excarehome600.png.61edaa6eaa0573ff613b1b151145ed1a.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Y0kVMs5k/ex-care-home.png

 

Lots of care home excess deaths in the first lock down (split between covid and non covid) then less than expected through summer until injections began and the excess deaths rise again.

 

Hospital.

2097505040_exhospital600.png.a6d3c31b1d2e4c2cb47aa0419ab279f4.png

https://i.postimg.cc/4NfM0jvQ/ex-hospital.png

 

Here we see (surprise, surprise) that everyone in hospital died from covid! But it shows that from the middle of May to the middle of October, the hospitals were quieter than the previous 5 year average (all that tic tok dancing). It also shows the rise in deaths after the injections started.

 

Hospice.

682602070_exhospice600.png.25ebc403d12b5374b63645298ae4cbb1.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Mp4FvTC9/ex-hospice.png

 

Remember .... Grey means Fewer deaths than expected compared to the previous 5 year average. I have no idea what happened to the hospices but no one died relatively!

 

Other Places.

1601149030_exotherplace600.png.108de46b6d4ecc9a8a5d0770d2a1d6db.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Y9QZcHyb/ex-other-place.png

 

This shows a general, throughout the time period, increase in deaths but Not just from covid .... more (especially summer) deaths from non covid (remember white is non covid deaths).

 

My next post I shall go through Deaths by Underlying Cause which show that covid over wrote most other high death causes (like shit it did).

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Deaths by Underlying Cause.

 

Remember, In these graphs:

  • Yellow means covid mentioned on death cert.
  • White means Other deaths non-covid.
  • Grey means Fewer deaths than expected.

 

Cancer.

1468941173_uccancer600.png.eacbe27d9384c86207aa9b945d8d3324.png

https://i.postimg.cc/tJ2ryCdt/uc-cancer.png

 

Cancer deaths, compared to the previous 5 year average, down through most of the year. Never got treated maybe thats why or died of covid instead /s

 

Acute respiratory infections (including flu/pneumonia).

966907821_ucfluetc600.png.c2f11360c6f35dcdc254c75b8dd5ea80.png

https://i.postimg.cc/ydhQQTkG/uc-flu-etc.png

 

Remember, Grey means Fewer deaths than expected! No need to add anymore to the above image.

 

Chronic lower respiratory diseases.

225197197_uclowerresp600.png.1680f7168dd1737ac34e58b58eda37b4.png

https://i.postimg.cc/NFgNWrXj/uc-lower-resp.png

 

As the last image.

 

Other respiratory diseases.

1448508019_ucotherresp600.png.b26b1f3d71053e9a2cababb8240efd56.png

https://i.postimg.cc/C1prs2LD/uc-other-resp.png

 

What can I say?

 

Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.

1880389854_ucdemalz600.png.f03d9b5a7c752946600ba873eaccf625.png

https://i.postimg.cc/d0ySdFvw/uc-dem-alz.png

 

Getting daft isn't it!

 

Parkinson’s disease.

319488491_ucparkinsons600.png.9a32052b2445bfb741eb3aa5f3325fd8.png

https://i.postimg.cc/G3JVqbDp/uc-parkinsons.png

 

ffs.

 

Here's one though ....

 

Cirrhosis and other liver disease.

1789289609_ucliveretc600.png.933c1589665e6ef6da89117845fc8924.png

https://i.postimg.cc/kGcH4yCS/uc-liver-etc.png

 

So liver problems up through all of the year since the first lock down. Bored at home .... maybe a nice cool beer or two?

 

Ischaemic heart diseases.

843990320_ucheart600.png.a33280f1d7646bd55ad26f328fd5df24.png

https://i.postimg.cc/bNV6Brwq/uc-heart.png

 

Heart disease up near all the year. Need to get out more and breath.

 

It just goes on like this bullshit. 

 

LOCK DOWN KILLS PEOPLE.

Edited by lake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

That's as clear as mud ... The sort of thing the cabal would put out to confuse things ....

 

All we need are two figures ..... total number of deaths from  march 2020 to march 2021

 

 And Average number of deaths per year for the last ten years (adjusted to allow for population change) 

 

Subtract one figure from the other and that will give 'excess mortality' ...something the title of your thread promises , but fails to deliver 

Edited by oz93666
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

That's as clear as mud ... The sort of thing the cabal would put out to confuse things ....

 

No, it is quite clear but I am not surprised at your post lol

 

16 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

All we need are two figures ..... total number of deaths from  march 2020 to march 2021

 

Again .... No.

You cannot take March to March as total deaths. That don't work .... September to October each year is correct then you can adjust for population.

 

18 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

and Average number of deaths per year for the last ten years

 

No lol.

20 years as minimum.

 

19 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

something the title of your thread promises , but fails to deliver 

 

Did you read it and look at the graphs?

Tell me where the near 40K deaths at home came from Oz .... maybe you need to consult Karl .... ask him to chat with God or the SSP :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, lake said:

No lol.

20 years as minimum.

 

 

Did you read it and look at the graphs?

Tell me where the near 40K deaths at home came from Oz .... maybe you need to consult Karl .... ask him to chat with God or the SSP :)

 

This is very simple , but you're making it confusing ... 

 

The title of this thread is "Excess Mortality in England March 2020 to March 2021"

 

So I guess from all these charts you have arrived at a number ? what is it?? What is the excess mortality for this period and how did you arrive at this figure?? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

That's as clear as mud

 

Let try it simple then .... 

 

Place of Death .... Own Home (the first graph)

 

ex-home.png

 

All those bars in white are non covid, week by week EXCESS deaths above the last 5 year average.

That is 33887 excess deaths even taking the figures at face value.

So all year since the lock down began in England there has been excess non covid deaths.

 

Tell me Oz .... Why is that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, lake said:

 

Let try it simple then .... 

 

Place of Death .... Own Home (the first graph)

 

ex-home.png

 

All those bars in white are non covid, week by week EXCESS deaths above the last 5 year average.

That is 33887 excess deaths even taking the figures at face value.

So all year since the lock down began in England there has been excess non covid deaths.

 

Tell me Oz .... Why is that?

 

Well these are excess deaths AT HOME .... So the thread title needs modifying if that's what you are interested in ....

 

Why the rise in home deaths ??? .... Dahhh... because the people were more confined to their homes in lockdown ... instead of dying from a heart attack or whatever  at work , people were at home and so died there !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oz93666 said:

 

Well these are excess deaths AT HOME .... So the thread title needs modifying if that's what you are interested in ....

 

Why the rise in home deaths ??? .... Dahhh... because the people were more confined to their homes in lockdown ... instead of dying from a heart attack or whatever  at work , people were at home and so died there !

 

You know it is funny to me .... I know that if you pipe up on a thread, trying to knock it, then it is a path to look at :)

 

The title is from the presented data by the UK gov.

It covers an interesting time frame, as I see it, as it begins at the start of the first UK lock down and includes the start of the injection program.

 

4 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

instead of dying from a heart attack or whatever  at work , people were at home and so died there !

 

And this SHOUTS what you are mate .... EXCESS DEATHS 

 

So NO these folk would NOT normally be dying at work they are above the normal amount of deaths Oz .... but that don't fit your profile.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Well these are excess deaths AT HOME .... So the thread title needs modifying if that's what you are interested in ....

 

And this only shows that you have not looked at the graphs as you consider that the topic is only about at home deaths .... thus you have ignored all the rest of the two posts but that is your normal operational profile.

Go back to Karl mate .... lmfao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just including this graphic from UK Column's broadcast today of the excess mortality rates according to place of death since the start of the "pandemic". This is based on PHE data. It is by no means as detailed as lake's analysis but presents an overview. Deaths taking place in people's homes are the only category to have remained significantly above what would usually be expected throughout the pandemic.

 

 

image.png.72fe7a344b8ba17469311bd747ff765c.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Deaths taking place in people's homes

 

The excess deaths at home after lockdown was what made me go wtf!

Because it is right in your face .... Excess deaths above the last 5 year average, at home, NOT put down to covid!

Near 40 thousand in England alone.

That is the UK governments official figures!

 

Then the rest of the graphs just take the piss.

They show by their own numbers that the NHS was never over whelmed, that the deaths from all normal causes don't exist anymore, that their actions are the cause of tens of thousands of premature deaths .... all in their own graphs!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, lake said:

 

The excess deaths at home after lockdown was what made me go wtf!

Because it is right in your face .... Excess deaths above the last 5 year average, at home, NOT put down to covid!

Near 40 thousand in England alone.

That is the UK governments official figures!

 

This is to be expected .. If people are confined at home then there will obviously be an increase in deaths at home .... The restaurant worker who can't work cos his restaurant is shut may take the opportunity to paint the ceiling in his flat , he'd been putting off for years  ... falls off the ladder , lands badly and we have a home death that wouldn't have occurred if he'd been working . ... 

Home DIY deaths are common , and normally there is a spike in these when people have time off work ...

 

"Bank holidays and warm weather inspire many of us to embark on long-postponed projects around the home. As a result, accidents in Summer are not uncommon......" https://www.quittance.co.uk/blog/7-summer-diy-accident-facts-you-should-know

 

Some of the increase will be the result of lockdown , more  depression and home suicide, people not getting out and exercising will bring on more health related deaths , but it's extremely complex and hard to know what's due to what. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes the hospice ones do look very conspicuous. Can only imagine that once the patients died there wasn’t any new patients to be accepted in them. Maybe had someone visit at home  but who knows? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

Will post this in this thread .... UK only data

 

I know that many do not like numbers and data especially when it is from governments and I would agree that they can change anything .... but when they put out shit and it confirms that there is NO pandemic .... well then it is just worth a look as far as I am concerned.

 

I wanted to look at .... if there are more deaths currently (in this year to the last given years data, which is week 39 or about end September/ start October) in younger people due to injections?

 

So looking at 15 to 44 year olds and 45 to 64 years olds.

 

Downloaded all the spreadsheets from ONS and compared them to the ones I saved back at the start of this bullshit (they are the same).

 

Then looked at which I wanted to see .... an image ....

 

week39inc.jpg.1676e2e295b72be9437765e2c04f9b31.jpg

 

If I went back longer, say another 10 years then the death percentage would grow higher.

 

There is, by their own data, NO SODDING PANDEMIC!

 

Actually (even though we don't seem to have had autumn yet .... and when the fuck is winter coming??) it seems that younger folks are dying more now after the injection roll out.

 

But we know this :(

 

Also the UK population is vastly greater than told. (population numbers taken from world in data)

 

Anyway just occupying my head .... lol

 

Edit to add:

Do you know that by ONS data about 45-50 under one year olds die every fucking week in this first world country?

 

Stop injecting babies with your shit!

Edited by ink
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, ink said:

Will post this in this thread .... UK only data

 

I know that many do not like numbers and data especially when it is from governments and I would agree that they can change anything .... but when they put out shit and it confirms that there is NO pandemic .... well then it is just worth a look as far as I am concerned.

 

I wanted to look at .... if there are more deaths currently (in this year to the last given years data, which is week 39 or about end September/ start October) in younger people due to injections?

 

So looking at 15 to 44 year olds and 45 to 64 years olds.

 

Downloaded all the spreadsheets from ONS and compared them to the ones I saved back at the start of this bullshit (they are the same).

 

Then looked at which I wanted to see .... an image ....

 

week39inc.jpg.1676e2e295b72be9437765e2c04f9b31.jpg

 

If I went back longer, say another 10 years then the death percentage would grow higher.

 

There is, by their own data, NO SODDING PANDEMIC!

 

Actually (even though we don't seem to have had autumn yet .... and when the fuck is winter coming??) it seems that younger folks are dying more now after the injection roll out.

 

But we know this :(

 

Also the UK population is vastly greater than told. (population numbers taken from world in data)

 

Anyway just occupying my head .... lol

 

Edit to add:

Do you know that by ONS data about 45-50 under one year olds die every fucking week in this first world country?

 

Stop injecting babies with your shit!

Just looking at the figures above, there are more deaths in 2021 AFTER all the masks, Social distancing and "The Jab" or hasn't anyone noticed that?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/16/2021 at 8:38 AM, Mikheil said:

Just looking at the figures above, there are more deaths in 2021 AFTER all the masks, Social distancing and "The Jab" or hasn't anyone noticed that?

 

Yes mate and that was what I was looking to see .... but I thought it would be more .... although Autumn hasn't happened yet and according to the Met Office Winter don't start until December 21st?!?!

 

What fucking world am I in now (have we 'moved' again?) .... Winter doesn't start until the 21st of sodding December???

 

No wonder 'flu' season ain't here yet if Autumn ain't happened even!

 

Bullshit world run by fucking psychopathic clowns.

 

Edit to add ....

 

Mid Winter defines as ....

 

383196720_2021-10-1717_23.50www.thefreedictionary.comfa8b6c920bf5.jpg.393ceb488934e246c8040d355d46654a.jpg

 

MID Winter .... But no Winter now STARTS on the 21st of December?

 

Mid Summers day .... You know the MIDDLE of Summer .... is now the fucking START of Summer??

 

Absolute sodding cartoon narrative of a realm.

Need to have a 'word' with the author!

Edited by ink
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ink said:

 

Yes mate and that was what I was looking to see .... but I thought it would be more .... although Autumn hasn't happened yet and according to the Met Office Winter don't start until December 21st?!?!

 

What fucking world am I in now (have we 'moved' again?) .... Winter doesn't start until the 21st of sodding December???

 

No wonder 'flu' season ain't here yet if Autumn ain't happened even!

 

Bullshit world run by fucking psychopathic clowns.

 

Edit to add ....

 

Mid Winter defines as ....

 

383196720_2021-10-1717_23.50www.thefreedictionary.comfa8b6c920bf5.jpg.393ceb488934e246c8040d355d46654a.jpg

 

MID Winter .... But no Winter now STARTS on the 21st of December?

 

Mid Summers day .... You know the MIDDLE of Summer .... is now the fucking START of Summer??

 

Absolute sodding cartoon narrative of a realm.

Need to have a 'word' with the author!

Google started that narrative. Midsummer WAS the summer solstice 21st June. Moving it to the START is about right. My oak trees still have most of their leaves GREEN.

 

Worse there are NO acorns. This alone predicts one helluva freezing winter. I remember the seas freezing in 1947 and 1962. I remember both of them, but we had a few acorns on the oak trees in Kent. It would be interesting to know if there are any at all this tear. The are none, not even one here in Belgium.

 

No grit, supply chain fucked, no gas, shortage of oil, no food in the shops. People dying like fucking flies. Don't forget to vote next time if you are crazy enough to believe it will make a difference,

 

My hope is that the military all get the REAL "Jab" (not fucking saline) and they start dying like flies as well. Even then I bet that the masses won't lift a finger to hold those responsible to account.

 

Bojo and his evil bastards as in France, Germany, Holland all over Europe THEY will have heating, food and they don't need to worry about 'flu, they have all the ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine that they need. Fuck the masses, Let them die.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...